Type keyword(s) to search

What's Your Secret?

Drogo
  • Start Topic

What's the big secret?   POLL OPEN

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whatever is up with Sumee puts Jenny into such a state that it was making me anxious and devastated to see it. He lied to her from the get go about who he was so it's not a stretch that there's another family sumee out there whether established or pending nuptials. This is gonna get a whole lot uglier.

• Love 6
Just now, greekmom said:

Don't forget.... Jihoon has a secret too!

Discuss those possibilities here - I couldn't possibly think of options for Jihoon because I don't understand anything he says.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Somemeat: He’s engaged/married and/or gay. Jenny’s daughter may have inspired him to come out of the closet.

Tim: He was engaged to Veronica. We know that, but I don’t think Jennnifffer does. Or that he still plays Dungeons & Dragons and Magic the Gathering.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Jihoon says what he's doing is illegal - but the Korean word for illegal, bulbeob has other English translations including outrageous and under-the-table.  

I don't believe blows will be dealt until I see someone get blown.  This show's had too many secret letdowns.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Wasn't her secret that he was going to have to sleep with her brother (instead of going sleeping with her in the AirBNB)?

Oh man that is the biggest dud of a secret, but I guess that's right.  BORING

I guess at least they didn't drag it out.

Edited by Kroliosis
add
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think Tim adopted Veronica's kid. Which makes him financially responsible. I can imagine that would piss off espicy Jennifer. 

I have no idea what Jihoon's secret is, but I'm guessing its lame.

Could he adopt her if he and Veronica were never married?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Gobi said:
20 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think Tim adopted Veronica's kid. Which makes him financially responsible. I can imagine that would piss off espicy Jennifer. 

I have no idea what Jihoon's secret is, but I'm guessing its lame.

Could he adopt her if he and Veronica were never married?

I think that's Tim's secret, too. And if Veronica's daughter's bio father has never been in the picture (or was he a sperm donor?) why couldn't Tim adopt her? 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think that's Tim's secret, too. And if Veronica's daughter's bio father has never been in the picture (or was he a sperm donor?) why couldn't Tim adopt her? 

I don't know anything about the relevant adoption laws. I would think that Veronica (and the father) would have to surrender parental rights if Tim adopted the daughter, and that does not seem to be the case here.

• Love 1

I didn’t think Summy was married because his friends agreed that his parents would kill him if they learned he was lying about and living with Jenny. Also don’t know if he has an arranged marriage in the works.  If there is, what were his parents waiting for?  He’s not exactly dangling fresh bait.  I have no idea.  

Ditto the other guy.  Thought it might have something to do with creepy Veronica but I don’t think he lives with her or he probably wouldn’t be hunting for espicy gold diggers.  I really have no idea.  Ashamed to say.  

• Love 3

Depending on which 90DF universe this is for...well I will guess all can be discused.

Before the 90 Days
Rebecca is still married
Zied is the local hair-gel rep

Avery is planning to go Syria
Omar is not as pumped to marry as Avery

Maria (believe it or not) is a scammer
Caesar, has been a very willing participant, and if Maria doesn't show up, that's okay he still loves her

Ben, down to his last $1000
Akinyi, (no secret) is into white guys and culture

Tim, has an extra set of gonads
Jennifer, is hermaphrodite-phobic (throws drink in his face)

Angela, Michael - none, they are both thirsty hoes

Darcy, is (believe it or not) wanting a proposal no matter how ill-matched they are
Tom - prefers pajamas to getting a disease

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

"I've got a secret" is just another of 90DF's tired, worn out, unimaginative tropes. Like wondering if anyone will meet the hapless American at the airport. Or that anyplace not in the good old USA is dirty, poverty stricken, backward, crimey, and strewn with garbage. They need to hire some new writers, stat. 

• Love 11

Tim's secret: he lives with Veronica.

Tom's secret: not wealthy. Living arrangements possibly also fraudulent.

Sumit: is betrothed, which I believe is almost as sacred as the marriage itself. This guy gets cut a lot of slack; he's catfished her from the start. Jenny however will never "give up!" until Sumit actually marries someone else.

Jihoon: has a minor criminal record.

Omar: growing more and more certain marrying Avery would be a huge mistake.

• Love 6

90DAY Other Way

Jenny, no secrets, she is just plain loony - and right open with it
Sumit, married/gay/engaged/still unemployed/loves her but only wants to be with her unmarried

Tiffany, came pregnant from the USA and will pass child off as Ronald's
Ronald, proud not to make amends and believes he was justified in stealing stuff

Angela, did not know muslim wives are restricted unlike some she knows at the local FL country club
Aladin, insists on wearing the blindfold she brought him in her collection of sex toys

Paul, did not know life can get harder and harder
Karine, catfishing overseas men can help her afford her hovel, which she thinks is better than what Paul can provide for her

Evilin, the town THOT
Corey, thinks his dream wife will eventually come around to his vision of the fantasy in his mind

Deaven, believes learning Korean language is hard and does not like Kim Chi.  Secret is that she makes everyone miserable.  Her one redeeming grace is that she DOES wind up pushing Jihoon, and he becomes a grown up, unbelievably!
Jihoon, poor finances limits his options, but he is positive.  Reality guides him to better choices.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Tim's secret: he lives with Veronica.

Tom's secret: not wealthy. Living arrangements possibly also fraudulent.

Sumit: is betrothed, which I believe is almost as sacred as the marriage itself. This guy gets cut a lot of slack; he's catfished her from the start. Jenny however will never "give up!" until Sumit actually marries someone else.

Jihoon: has a minor criminal record.

Omar: growing more and more certain marrying Avery would be a huge mistake.

Oooh, didn’t think Tim was living with Veronica but that would certainly make the espicy one throw a drink, whereas telling her he adopted the daughter might not.

Sumit being betrothed would explain a lot, too! I wondered above what his parents were waiting for but maybe it’s already done. How did he explain Jenny being in India the first time, though? Visiting FB buddy? He always seems to be in CYA mode so maybe he had some excuse for it.  

The last strange thing that I’ve been trying to decipher is why Omar went from presumably online plans plus day of meeting THs about meeting his wife and looking nice, to doing apparently not much in the way of wedding arrangements and sounding doubtful about Avery since. I don’t know how long he was in the country before she arrived but she seemed to think they’d be married in two days and he doesn’t seem too concerned.  It seemed more than just Teri the nitwit related. Did he do a 180 in just two days?  I need him to talk more.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Well so far Somemeat has the best secret.

I wonder if his friends also are in the cat fish business as they didn't let a peep out about him being married when they met Jenny.

I wonder if that's what his friends were trying to tell us with "That Jenny?!"

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 9/4/2019 at 3:45 AM, MajorNelson said:

Angela, did not know muslim wives are restricted unlike some she knows at the local FL country club
Aladin, insists on wearing the blindfold she brought him in her collection of sex toys

That’s Laura. Angela is the other gross, sex-craved looney who resembles Boss Hog. It’s understandable why you would confuse the two.

• LOL 4
On 9/10/2019 at 3:46 AM, Happyfatchick said:

OMG, she looks just like her mom NOW!!!

Yes that outfit covers up her body. I don’t think she can fit into her Daisy Dukes and belly shirts anymore. And being alone in all day while Omar is in school, no electricity no water, probably sketchy cell service——- she pack on the pounds. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1