Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E05: Liar, Liar, Friendships On Fire

• Start Topic

On 9/4/2019 at 2:03 PM, heatherchandler said:

And where is all of her crappy decor?  Her stupid "gather" sign for the kitchen, and the "Antiques" box? 

I posted an article to her thread, Matt has filed with the court to get alimony from her!  He was making $450,000/year and now he is unemployable!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

The older teens used to make the show, though. I mean, the OC Angels practically had a fistfight!  But I can live without the younger kids, except the smug Dubrow children. 

Oh for the older days of the Keogh brats, Michaels mortification at Icki doing a keg stand in his dorm room, and Tammy K’s two clueless kids living over the garage and tagging along as the poor relatives while the other girls lived it up in South Beach. Shane bring awful to Jeana after she and the Ick drove down to see his shitty baseball game, and the Ick actually being human and reprimanding him in a non hysterical way for talking to Jeana with such disrespect. 

I remember a season 3 segment exclusive online where all the s3 teens were sitting at a table..and Quinn's son came to sit with them.  He was well mannered and talking about his struggle finding an after school job while all the other teens looked shocked he wanted to work after school by choice..not punishment. 

OC and Jersey always featured the kids..and I miss NY doing it...Avery and Ally were so unlike their moms..and you could tell Luann's kids were closer to  their nanny than her.

• Love 11

Ugh, the OC Angels. That whole group of teens was so trashy. They were supposed to be the kids of wealthy people but they all looked and acted like trailer park dropouts from redneck country. (apologies to the good people who live in redneck country, but you know the subset of folks I'm talking about  - these kids just did not 'fit' with the whole 'fabulous OC' lifestyle the show purports to show).  The one girl had a boyfriend who looked like an outlaw biker and they ran a pitbull breeding place where the emphasis was on how aggressive and badass pitbulls should be. It was really distasteful. And the rich dad who got this group of bleached blonde teenage girls to be his 'Angels' to hawk his power drink etc.  The whole thing made Vicki look great by comparison.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

the OC Angels practically had a fistfight!

THAT was probably the most epic, awesome moment in ANY housewife's franchise history! A teenage cat fight in a "professional" business setting and all of it was raw and real. NO scripting. 

That is what we all live for....raw, real life encounters. But alas, those days are gone forever.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ugh the oc angles there was something super creepy and off about that whole thing 

So creepy.  The older men and the young girls.. working together to bring air water (?) to the people of OC.. gag.  

3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

THAT was probably the most epic, awesome moment in ANY housewife's franchise history! A teenage cat fight in a "professional" business setting and all of it was raw and real. NO scripting. 

That is what we all live for....raw, real life encounters. But alas, those days are gone forever.

The best part was creepy Lou breaking up the brawlin’ gals, yelling that it’s not a gangbang!!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 9/7/2019 at 7:31 AM, VedaPierce said:

Every time they show any of these kids on OC I check out. NOT interested! OC seems the most guilty of dragging the kids on. They never show kids on RHONY. I find it so tedious having to sit through the kids moments, especially the stupid, vanity "business ventures", like the one being financed for the charismatically-challenged ballerina. Yawn. Don't care. If they insist on making me watch a housewifes kid, make it old-school Melania! Lol! That was a kid that never bored me!

Same. It's also disturbing to me to think of children being exposed to these zoo apes whose only concerns as women are staying skinny, finding a weiner attached to a wallet, and calving future paychecks. And now we have to watch two of these spawn abuse animals?? Pass. Disgusting.

• Love 9

Oh Brawny. You didn’t lie because you were “afraid of hurting people’s feelings.” You lied because you were trying to obfuscate the fact that you’re a thirsty reality-TV famewhore. Own it! 

I don’t like Braunwyn. There. I’ve said it. I own *that.*

There’s no universe in which Brian and Kelly are or were ever legitimately dating. 

Shane is AWWWWFUL and that can’t be ignored, but I did feel .00001% bad for him when Emily was interrogating him on camera about the bar. He doesn’t want to talk about it, Em! Of course, that pang went away when I saw his subsequent talking head... Like, I can maybe get not missing your wife when you’re away, especially if you’ve been having marital issues, but not missing your *children*? That’s cold. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I don’t like Braunwyn. There. I’ve said it. I own *that.

Well now you've said it for me too! It's almost like Bravo was desperate for a new HoWife so they said " send in the clowns". And BraunWinn (& silly family) appeared. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 9/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, Natalie68 said:

Nah, that is Jim Marchese from NJ who cut off his son's support after he found out he was gay.  Among other issues. 

I suspect Shane had enough of the show last season and told Emily, FINE, go ahead and be on the show but I want no part of it.  That is what I got from the scene an ep or so ago where he was studying for the bar and referenced everyone calling him and how it bordered on harassment.  I suspect production for some of the calls.  Shane is clearly over Emily and her fame grab.  I too am clearly over Emily (and Pari) so I get it.  HA!  This show is circling the drain and picking up speed.

wait what????  

• Love 2
On 9/7/2019 at 7:31 AM, VedaPierce said:

Every time they show any of these kids on OC I check out. NOT interested! OC seems the most guilty of dragging the kids on. They never show kids on RHONY. I find it so tedious having to sit through the kids moments, especially the stupid, vanity "business ventures", like the one being financed for the charismatically-challenged ballerina. Yawn. Don't care. If they insist on making me watch a housewifes kid, make it old-school Melania! Lol! That was a kid that never bored me!

I Agree.   And as regards Melania, she has not changed much by the looks of things and her attire for first day  at school this year caused a lot of blowback

• Love 1
On 9/3/2019 at 11:32 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

I believe all of that is true, except for leaving me alone at 4, it sounds like my childhood, and I would and have left my child with both birth and adopted parents.

@KungFuBunny, sorry, just watched it now, after Dallas. OMG! Your description did not do that woman justice. There's everything you said, plus the creepy mind games, complete refusal to acknowledge any wrong doing, having her grandkids around the one person her daughter, with it sounds like really good reason, doesn't want them around. Ms. Wannabe Betsy Johnson's obvious love of the camera coupled with trying to make her daughter look bad on camera ( the ring.) I would cut that *itch out of my life in a second and let her nowhere near my child.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 4
On 9/4/2019 at 12:57 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

This is the only one in the franchise that prefers them in their day to day as opposed to group outings.   It's the one time Tamra seems almost human.

And boo to any mention of Gretchen...she is a gifter that should never have joined the show.  The way she constantly threw Alexis under the bus showed her true character. 

Gina should have also been downgraded..but her groveling to Shannon was satisfying 🙂

any theories on why Emily doesn't like Shannon?

I am just thrilled that Vicky is almost not there. I think Vicky should have been kicked before Gretchen.

On 9/10/2019 at 12:59 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

wait what????  

I think Emily settled for Shane because she was getting older and had no other offers. I think she's in a horrible marriage. I also he speaks to me like a mormon man. They have the voice of authority all the time. I think he is a douche. And Emily should move on.

• Love 6
On 9/4/2019 at 1:03 PM, heatherchandler said:

Yes I see it as him not being all "hi BABE! love you BABE!" bullshit.  He's just like.. normal, or what I think is normal to be like, hey, just want to eat dinner.  He doesn't want to play the game and I commend him for that!

If someone asked me if I missed my kids, I would probably laugh and be like, "sure!"  I mean, I would miss them but I would also be ok not seeing them for a bit.  I love my kids, but I take week-long vacations with friends and I miss them but I like the me-time.

Shane has a trust fund, remember Emily said that he is wealthy and doesn't really work because he doesn't have to.  She said that last season, unless I am mis-remembering.  I don't know what her definition of "wealthy" is, but I imagine he's got some money, he doesn't rely on Emily.

I took it to mean that they used 8 carrots per bowl, but now I am wondering.  Is it a puree, or like a broth with cut up carrots? 

And where is all of her crappy decor?  Her stupid "gather" sign for the kitchen, and the "Antiques" box? 

I posted an article to her thread, Matt has filed with the court to get alimony from her!  He was making $450,000/year and now he is unemployable!

And I would take Emily over Shane any time . She's going through a very stressful time with a husband who does not help out at all. She might as well  be a single mom.  His condescending talk is so douchey. 

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 8
On 9/7/2019 at 1:17 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Ugh the oc angles there was something super creepy and off about that whole thing 

Pervy Lou and his pervy friends

On 9/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

wait what????  

Sending you the link via messenger

• Love 1

Still watching this episode for the first time, and Shane's behavior just triggers an anger that I can't quite explain.  His arrogance is revolting.  When she asks him to say he loves her, he just laughs and mocks her.  He is so dismissive of her, that after he refuses to say he loves her, I really wanted to see her just go to her room and start packing a bag.

When she has her toothbrush, nightgown, and next day's work clothes, I want her to walk to the front door and tell Shane that because he has been hurting her deliberately and without remorse, she's refusing to accept it any more. 

She should tell him she's going to a local hotel to spend the night and cool off, and tomorrow, if it means anything to him to have her in his life, he can start thinking about what he needs say to her to accomplish that.  Because if he doesn't, she'll have her answer as to whether or not he loves her.

And then abide by it.  Because it's stupid to waste your life on someone who doesn't appreciate you.  (Lots of men think she's hot af.)

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 4
On 9/4/2019 at 3:07 AM, ParadoxLost said:

Kelly is under reacting to the rumor on screen.  I'm getting the feeling that she went nuclear in reality to the point that it was handled off screen and that is how Vicki came to be demoted.

I think you are so right.

• Love 1
On 9/4/2019 at 2:03 PM, heatherchandler said:

I have no sympathy for him. It's HIS fault that he is unemployable. Maybe don't beat up and strangle your wife while your kids are in the house, or you know, ever! What an asshole.

• Love 6