Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: We're Back, Baby

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I know this is going to be a minority opinion, but, I don't believe teens to be mature enough to explore their sexuality responsibly. They're not getting anything out of sex, except the boys are getting laid, & these girls are getting pregnant. The girls have pretty much all confirmed because I don't recall one of them saying they enjoyed it or were really having sex, as in a shared, unselfish experience for both - the guy was just getting off in them - that's it. And I strongly suspect that's the case with most teens - they're just fucking around. Now that can happen at other ages as well, but at least the people are not literally children by that time & should be making more responsible choices, & able to take care of resulting children if it happens.

Maybe it's just me but I'm finding this to be disturbing behavior. I feel like these kids need to be focusing their attention on discovering who they are so they can set up their lives - as in, studying & exploring their various interests that will take them somewhere in life. But fucking around, getting pregnant & having babies before their lives have truly begun just makes everything so much harder; the girls may never really find their place in life, & then their daughters are next... it's just sad.

Well, if you're in the minority, I'm in the minority with you.  I definitely don't think people who are in high school should be having sex!  As you said, they should be studying, pursuing hobbies, learning who they are, planning their futures, etc. Are there exceptions?  There are always exceptions.  Some people in high school are 18, on the verge of marriage, etc.  I don't know.  I'm happy to be in the even smaller minority of people who don't really think college students should be having sex, as long as people understand that is my opinion, not something I'm trying to force on them. I think there is nothing wrong with waiting until one is married, and if I had children, that is the value I would pass onto them.

And I say this as someone who--let's see--how do I put this delicately? I don't even feel like it's appropriate to talk about, but I wanted to put the other side out there: I had a high school boyfriend with whom I consorted (always used at least one form of birth control, sometimes two) and we were together long enough that we were able to...gain a physical understanding of each other.  But guess what?  The emotional baggage that came with having sex at such a young age completely fucked me up, led to years of bad decisions, and and I still have unresolved issues about it.  Regrets galore for not waiting much, much longer. and there was no major factor I'm leaving out.  No abuse.  And my best friend was in a remarkably similar situation.  Two AP students reduced to crying nutcases over boys.  Stupid!  Maybe it would have happened regardless, but everything changed when intercourse started, no earlier, no later.  <shrugs>

I know the primary focus is the show, but I just want to present the emotional side because I feel like it's not discussed enough.  I wish it was explored more on the show.   

Soooo, anyway, for that reason, my opinion is that sex is only for mature adults (and in that case, get your consensual freak on, by all means!). Some young people are equipped to handle it; very many are not.  I don't think it's worth it to roll the dice.  I would rather see kids drinking and dabbling in drugs than having sex.  That's just me.

I'm not trying to invalidate anyone's experience that is contrary.  I have no reason to doubt anyone's account.

I just want to add that I think parents should be talking to their kids about sex basically from day zero.  Parents and grandparents should talk to young people about sex so much that they think it's a boring old person thing.  I am a huge proponent of sexual education.  I do have opinions about the way it should and should not be taught, but I'll save that for a different time.  I've said enough about all that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really happy Laura (thanks for supplying the names, y'all!) married her beau.  I hope they make it.  The rest of these clowns?  I'm not even sure what I'm rooting for as far as the teenaged kids.  I think this group is generally too far gone.  I hope by some miracle the kids get out ok.  Ava's probably best situated, and that's sad.

One thing I noticed is that you can't really judge one of these girls on this show who has had a baby against one who hasn't had one yet.  It's way too easy to appear sane before actually giving birth.  First season, I thought McKayla was the most normal of the bunch, and she became a controlling psychopath like one second after she had Timmy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

There's a newly created Small Talk thread in this forum. Please use that thread to post your thoughts and commentary about teenage sexuality (and anything else) that extend beyond the episode.

That story the cheerleader told about having a late term miscarriage just seemed very fishy to me.  She reminds me of those girls who have full term babies, then throw them in a dumpster.  Like Prom Mom.

If Caelan really works from 6am until 9pm, I feel so sorry for those poor dogs.  There's no way they'll ever be house broken, or loved.  😞

Does McKayla ever smile?  She's just so odd.  Remember when Caelan proposed to her?  She didn't even smile then, or even give him a hug for that matter.  She's flat.

Did Max really leave the hospital to score drugs while Chloe was in labor?  I remember him laying down to take a nap, but I don't remember him leaving.  How do we know for sure that he actually got drugs?  Did he admit that?

Here's a pic of Emiley and Diego.Unexpected_Emiley_Diego_Aria_prom___.jpg.519e182bd8ab7518eb45acb7995a7a66.jpg

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Honey said:

Most if these girls should have had abortions.

OR given up their babies for adoption to let real grown-ups raise them.  The most pathetic thing is, not one of these girls actually practiced safe sex or even bothered with birth control at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

OR given up their babies for adoption to let real grown-ups raise them.  The most pathetic thing is, not one of these girls actually practiced safe sex or even bothered with birth control at all.

Yes.  They had other options, there are so many loving couples who can't have children of their own.  Did any of them even consider adoption?  Their parents did a shitty job of educating them about birth control.  One of the girls actually said that she didn't think she would get pregnant.  I've also heard other teen girls say that they purposely got pregnant, so they would always have someone, and wouldn't be alone.  None of these girls seem very unhappy about being pregnant at such a young age.  The end of high school, applying for colleges, and starting college are already a difficult transition in life, and none of them seem to realize how much harder a teen pregnancy will make things.  Of course none of these girls (except maybe Chloe), seem like the type to be touring colleges anyway.  Sad.  I wonder if any of their schools have daycare onsite?  I have heard of some high schools that do, and I think that's wonderful.  The easier the school can make it for them to get their HS diploma, the better.

• Love 5

I missed some of this shitshow, so haven't seen enough of the new ones to have much of an opinion yet. But, the mother who let her daughter's boyfriend move in AND SLEEP WITH HER DAUGHTER really takes the cake. I wonder what she thought would happen? Homework? Sheesh!

McKayla and her grandparents infuriate me even more than last season. When McKayla was talking about the second pregnancy and said she didn't want another child so soon and that it 'just happened', I wanted to smack her upside the head. She's told us she won't use condoms, but what about all the other forms of birth control???? If she's too stupid to remember to take a pill every day, she could get an IUD, a shot or an implant. She'll have 4 kids by the time she's 21 and will take no responsibility for the making of them. They'll all 'just happen' to her, like a car accident or something. Caelen needed to take responsibility , as well. No birth control, no sex.

Grandpa Tim can lose me with his 'Caelen needs to man up and take care of his family' bullshit. He's working  and trying to provide a home for his family. Princess McKayla wasn't happy with the first place they moved to, so he found something better for her highness and the three puppies she brought home. But, the little princess just can't handle being by herself while Caelen is working to, you know, PAY THE RENT, so she runs back to grandma and grandpa and won't let Timmy see his dad because she's mad at him. What will she do when her grandparents are too old to watch her brood while she posts selfies to Instagram? 

When Shelley? (Caelen's mom) was saying McKayla wouldn't let them see Timmy for months because she was mad at Caelen, I was yelling at the TV. Caelen needs to get himself to a family law attorney ASAP and have a custody/visitation agreement put in place, then move on with his life. McKayla needs Judge Judy to give her a smackdown about how she doesn't have the right to dictate when Timmy can see his father based on her moods. 

• Love 22
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I just want to add that I think parents should be talking to their kids about sex basically from day zero.  Parents and grandparents should talk to young people about sex so much that they think it's a boring old person thing.  I am a huge proponent of sexual education.  

YES, YES & YES!  Wtf with these parents?  They can't rely on the school system to do everything for them- personally I feel this is the parent's responsibility.  How did they ever have sex themselves if they can't talk about it? This part blows my mind.

1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

When Shelley? (Caelen's mom) was saying McKayla wouldn't let them see Timmy for months because she was mad at Caelen, I was yelling at the TV. Caelen needs to get himself to a family law attorney ASAP and have a custody/visitation agreement put in place, then move on with his life. McKayla needs Judge Judy to give her a smackdown about how she doesn't have the right to dictate when Timmy can see his father based on her moods. 

I get the feeling Caelen is either working, playing video games or out with his friends. From what I'm hearing he's just not around, period, & I *think* that's the issue Tim was referencing. IF Caelen wants to be married he needs to be present for his wife, & definitely for the kids regardless. Make some time, cut back the video games, see the friends now & then not all the time, etc.

I wonder if he's not interested in a custody agreement because then he'll have to spend time with his kids. I'm guessing Shelley would make time for her grandkids when she can, & Caelen would probably end up dropping them off with her during his time with them.

Despite that the grandparent's also need to stop enabling & spoiling McKayla; she's a train wreck. Fucking rehome those dogs with the help of a rescue, & figure out a way to care for the kids herself, get an education, or study a trade, etc. She could do more than she is, especially with all that damn support she has, but she just sits around whining that Caelen isn't there. Well fuck him if he isn't there then - just make a life of your own then McKayla!  She can't totally lose him though; she made kids with him so Caelen (& Shelley) is in her life to stay & she has to accept that as well.

• Love 11

Hailey's mom is something else! She let Matthew move into her house and sleep with her daughter. But, now her daughter is pregnant, the baby is due very soon and he could actually help with middle of the night feedings and diaper changes, he's not allowed to spend the night. WTF?? Nothing like closing the barn door after the cows are already out. It's obvious the kid is dumber than a box of hair - he believes labor doesn't hurt, maybe she'll have cramps - but, he could help with the baby until he decides it's too hard  and bounces. I was embarrassed for him during that childbirth class and I wasn't even there - LOL

The other girl, Tyra?, seems to have a lot of family support and her boyfriend seems like a fairly decent kid. I felt sad for him when he was talking to his mom and told her he has no memories of her when he was growing up. I'm glad he had his grandma to love and raise him.

McKayla is such a spoiled, little brat. Everything Caelen said during their interview on the couch was true. She isn't capable of taking care of Timmy by herself and she runs to her grandparents, so he's concerned about how she'll handle having two kids to take care of. He's tired when he comes home from work and wants a little time to relax before helping her make dinner and taking over caring for Timmy. Why does she need help making dinner? She's been home all day long, surely she could whip up some Top Ramen or a frozen pizza all by her lonely, neglected self. But, that would require putting down her phone and  thinking of someone else and that's not going to happen. Their whole interview made me mad. Caelen was speaking the truth and because he wasn't kissing her ass, she goes into absolute bitch mode and tells him to stop talking. At this point, I think the only thing that would make her happy would be for Caelen to earn enough money to hire a full time nanny and devote every waking moment when he wasn't working to whatever makes her happy that day. Even with that, she'd still be a miserable, little brat. Too bad her grandparents have let her rule their home for her entire life. If they had spines, they'd tell her she can stay with them for X amount of time, during which she'll be either working or enrolled in school and when that time is up, she's on her own.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Honey said:

That story the cheerleader told about having a late term miscarriage just seemed very fishy to me.  She reminds me of those girls who have full term babies, then throw them in a dumpster.  Like Prom Mom.

If Caelan really works from 6am until 9pm, I feel so sorry for those poor dogs.  There's no way they'll ever be house broken, or loved.  😞

Does McKayla ever smile?  She's just so odd.  Remember when Caelan proposed to her?  She didn't even smile then, or even give him a hug for that matter.  She's flat.

Did Max really leave the hospital to score drugs while Chloe was in labor?  I remember him laying down to take a nap, but I don't remember him leaving.  How do we know for sure that he actually got drugs?  Did he admit that?

Here's a pic of Emiley and Diego.Unexpected_Emiley_Diego_Aria_prom___.jpg.519e182bd8ab7518eb45acb7995a7a66.jpg

Diego looks like he is going to a dance but Emilie is not his date, based on her attire. Good for her. He's a bum and its not too late for her to get herself back on track.

I cant believe no one has mentioned the bizarre scene of the boyfriend and his gf's mom sharing deodorant  !!! I may need therapy to get over that image.🤮

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Chris Knight said:

I cant believe no one has mentioned the bizarre scene of the boyfriend and his gf's mom sharing deodorant  !!! I may need therapy to get over that image.🤮

Yeah what was up with that??  Gross.

• Love 9
On 8/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, alotmorestupider said:

Chloe is back with that jaw. Omfg, that thing is hard to look at. Her mom has a corpse-like appearance to her and is likewise hard to look at. Is it just me or does she look like she's been decomposing for a day or two? They're a nice middle class family - why on Earth was Chloe's underbite not fixed as a child? I judge them more for that than the teen pregnancy. 

Chloe is Kyle from Despicable Me.

Oh my god I’m dying, yes she looked corpse-y!

On 8/8/2019 at 7:59 PM, EverybodyIsACritic said:

As far as the show, I don’t think the casting people are looking at mature people. McKayla has been the gift that keeps on giving in that regard. I’ve always thought she was absolutely gorgeous in a delicate, elf/fairy kind of way. I figured she must look like her dad since her mom is more demogorgon than fairy. Until this week. McKayla, around her mouth/chin area, started to look like Shannon when she was being a brat. Horrifying.

Yes!  Her mouth got really small and puckered- uuugghh she turned into Shannon before our eyes!  It was a horror movie.

Sorry can’t get Kyle to move up to 1st paragraph!

968A81ED-A5C4-48CE-87B0-614B5F346F13.png

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

What breaks my heart is that it's clear from the way they talk that these girls were never expected to have bright futures bar Chloe. The show is called unexpected but the way the parents and girls talk about it is like that it was very much expected of them. I just wish someone would unlocked their potential and been like "KNOW YOUR DAMN WORTH" before now. Yeah it might not have prevented them getting pregnant but I think they'd be making way different decisions.

Edited by Primeallthetime
  • Love 12
On 8/7/2019 at 12:12 PM, Dmarie019 said:

The kid who moved in with his cheerleader girlfriend.... I kinda like him... I'm sad he turns into a d-bag later on in the season. But holy smokes on not wanting to kiss a guy but you'll have sex with him..  WHAT?!?!?

In all fairness.....does it look like that guy has good breath?

• LOL 7

Getting a chance to catch up on the episode. 

Seems Hailey’s boyfriend came from a bad situation. He seems to love his sister a lot but she’s not a stable influence in his life right now. Not necessarily blaming her, she may have patented him while the actual parents were absent (just learned his Mom is in prison and they fell out when he didn’t like her boyfriend....all makes sense now, why he’s so hurt). It wasn’t right to stand him up. 

“It’s hard to remember to take a pill when you have cheer practice 4 days a week.” Wtf  that’s the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life. Put an alarm on your phone and take the damn pill when it goes off! These kids are just not bright. Chole is the only one that seems to have a decent IQ and I think she will be fine.

• Love 6
On 8/9/2019 at 7:23 PM, Chris Knight said:

Diego looks like he is going to a dance but Emilie is not his date, based on her attire. Good for her. He's a bum and its not too late for her to get herself back on track.

In that photo it looks like the baby is dressed up to match him. Maybe they are going to a family wedding or something. 

• Love 1
On 8/9/2019 at 11:48 AM, gonecrackers said:

I get the feeling Caelen is either working, playing video games or out with his friends. From what I'm hearing he's just not around, period, & I *think* that's the issue Tim was referencing. IF Caelen wants to be married he needs to be present for his wife, & definitely for the kids regardless. Make some time, cut back the video games, see the friends now & then not all the time, etc.

I wonder if he's not interested in a custody agreement because then he'll have to spend time with his kids. I'm guessing Shelley would make time for her grandkids when she can, & Caelen would probably end up dropping them off with her during his time with them.

I could see this. To expand, I think Caelean (like many men in our society), believes if he works, provides income and a place to live for McKayla and the kids he’s done his job and his free time is to spend has he chooses. Caelean likely feels this way because he doesn’t actually want to be with McKayla but he does want to fulfill what he perceives to be his responsibility towards his children. And yes, if they broke up and he had joint custody he would be expected to spend more time being a caregiver. Which he doesn’t want to do. 

Now the grandparents aren’t being objective. McKayla is a irresponsible brat, and Caelean is just irresponsible. 

P.S. why do all these girls complain about doing things “on their own” when their living in someone else’s house, eating someone else’s food, someone else is paying their medical bills- in what way is that ON YOUR OWN?!!

• Love 13
On 8/8/2019 at 9:24 AM, gonecrackers said:

McKayla said condoms "hurt".  🤷‍♀️

Hahahahaha, I remember that. Girl. They advertise lube on TV these days. I'm from the generation of "Our Bodies, Ourselves". The appalling ignorance of these kids is astonishing. Aren't they even curious about their bodies? Are they really just having sex without enjoying it? 

On 8/8/2019 at 8:59 PM, EverybodyIsACritic said:

As far as the show, I don’t think the casting people are looking at mature people. McKayla has been the gift that keeps on giving in that regard. I’ve always thought she was absolutely gorgeous in a delicate, elf/fairy kind of way. I figured she must look like her dad since her mom is more demogorgon than fairy. Until this week. McKayla, around her mouth/chin area, started to look like Shannon when she was being a brat. Horrifying.

I used to think McKayla was really pretty. And she is. But her constant sour, discontented expression makes her really unattractive. She will look like her mother and her grandma eventually. Those old pictures of her grandmother really gave me pause. It didn't take long for her to age 40 years. 

• Love 5

I was so rooting for Kayla last season. She was dealt a bad hand to start her life, an addicted mom and absent father stinks. She is lucky to have supportive financially and emotionally grandparents, but it's like Tim and Cindy feel  Shannon is a lost cause and so they are going to never hold Kayla accountable. One baby, I get. Number 2, hell no. They need to draw up a list of things Kayla has to do to remain in their home and they need to do it. Starting with, taking care of your own child/children for the majority of the day, working and/or going to school, and helping around the house with cleaning and cooking. I think I heard him say that Kayla lets her great grandmother take care of the baby? That's crazy. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

I was so rooting for Kayla last season. She was dealt a bad hand to start her life, an addicted mom and absent father stinks. She is lucky to have supportive financially and emotionally grandparents, but it's like Tim and Cindy feel  Shannon is a lost cause and so they are going to never hold Kayla accountable. One baby, I get. Number 2, hell no. They need to draw up a list of things Kayla has to do to remain in their home and they need to do it. Starting with, taking care of your own child/children for the majority of the day, working and/or going to school, and helping around the house with cleaning and cooking. I think I heard him say that Kayla lets her great grandmother take care of the baby? That's crazy. 

I think her dad died young, and supposedly Shannon started using after that.  Who knows what the real story is there.

Yeah she has her great grandmother watch her very active toddler- she’s as selfish as you can get.

• Love 5
On 8/7/2019 at 11:35 AM, HaaCHOO said:

I was born in '40, so I'm a COMPLETELY lost generation.  I "learned" that oral sex wasn't "sex" from Monica Lewinsky (in my 30s with two kids!). 

Did you know Monica before Bill did? The math isn't adding up for me.

On 8/11/2019 at 8:01 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Seems Hailey’s boyfriend came from a bad situation. He seems to love his sister a lot but she’s not a stable influence in his life right now. Not necessarily blaming her, she may have patented him while the actual parents were absent

If by patenting him she ensured that he can't be duplicated, then I'd say that's a win.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:18 PM, lovesnark said:

The other girl, Tyra?, seems to have a lot of family support

Maybe, but a big part of that could be that it's just that everybody in that damn family has been a teen parent, and it's just how they roll.  Plus everybody on her side comes off as very low IQ.  I get that some people don't exactly take the world by storm, and that may not be a reflection of what's going on inside their head, but everybody in that extended family seems so vacant, and stupid.

Tyra and her cousin and sister all sitting there talking about their babies...I found it disturbing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 8/7/2019 at 10:05 PM, Honey said:

Same here.  I was in high school in the early 80's and I never had sex in high school.  Neither did any of my friends.  The girls who did were considered tramps, and really didn't have any friends, except the boys they fucked.  My graduating class had over 200 kids, and there was not one single pregnant girl.

Gotta chime in here - I graduated HS in 1983 as a virgin as were all of my friends.  We did not openly talk about it, we just all knew - we, too, heard about girls giving guys blow jobs and sleeping with them so they would like them more and we all thought "Uh no thanks."

On 8/7/2019 at 9:10 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? She drives to pick up Ava (in the car her parents paid for), from day care (which her parents pay for). Does she work? Does Max? Even if they both work, how will they support themselves on their minimum wage jobs? I'm in Massachusetts and the minimum wage is $12 an hour. I can see a high school kid saying "Wow! $12 an hour! That's $480 a week!" and thinking that's a lot of money. Think again, Sparky. That's before taxes, for one thing. Rent, bills, car (gas and insurance and repairs), groceries eat that up fast. One trip to the ER or one car accident and they are toast. Why are these kids in such a rush to live this life? Why play house with your loser high school boyfriend and start popping out babies at 17? I am baffled by this.

I have a friend who is my age and her daughter, at age 19 four years ago, became pregnant.  Daughter was told of her options and also told in VERY CLEAR terms, "Your dad and I are not raising the baby."  And daughter knew mom meant business.  Baby came home and at 6 weeks Daughter met with adoption lawyer and at 12 weeks an open adoption was executed.

Seeing Chloe drive around in her parents car, pick up Ava from a nice clean day care that others are probably paying for, wait for GAM GAM (is no one Gramma anymore?) to show up with meds, while Chloe chats about starting college......grrrrrr........no one on this show would want to be MY daughter, lol.  (I would have depo'd her to hell and back, btw, so there is that.......

Then Max calls her mom a f**cking bitch.  Keep it classy there Max.  I see he was really making you happy as you cried.

Can't touch Hillbilly Heaven that is called "YOU GET A BABY!  YOU GET A BABY!  EVERYONE GETS A BABY!!!!  AT AGE 14!!!!!"

Can NOT even touch the the couple admitting on tv they conceived a baby in the back of a van at Wal-Mart while Mom picked up some groceries.

I hate McKayla and it pains me to say this but I kinda hate Grandpa Tim:  "Caelen needs to MAN UP" Uh, Grandpa?  Tim is working VERY hard to supply your entitles beyond belief granddaughter with a HOUSE and she repays him by bringing home four puppies, then leaving the house because she is lonely?  They should have told her, no, you have a home.  Go live there.  

The animal lover/Foster Dog Mom in me would have brought those puppies to a no kill shelter so fast it would have made your head spin.  FOUR PUPPIES OF A GOOD SIZE WERE IN ONE CRATE  and it looked like Caelen had just got off work.  THAT IS INHUMANE.  Nothing against crate training but four in one?  For that long?  No wonder they poop and pee on your carpet.  Wonder when they get walked? Oh yeah, never.  MyKayla, I truly hate you.  Almost as much as Ronald and Tiffany over in 90 Days!!!  I had kids close together, just like you although I was 32 and 34, but guess what I did?  GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE DIMWIT.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Gotta chime in here - I graduated HS in 1983 as a virgin as were all of my friends.  We did not openly talk about it, we just all knew - we, too, heard about girls giving guys blow jobs and sleeping with them so they would like them more and we all thought "Uh no thanks."

I have a friend who is my age and her daughter, at age 19 four years ago, became pregnant.  Daughter was told of her options and also told in VERY CLEAR terms, "Your dad and I are not raising the baby."  And daughter knew mom meant business.  Baby came home and at 6 weeks Daughter met with adoption lawyer and at 12 weeks an open adoption was executed.

Seeing Chloe drive around in her parents car, pick up Ava from a nice clean day care that others are probably paying for, wait for GAM GAM (is no one Gramma anymore?) to show up with meds, while Chloe chats about starting college......grrrrrr........no one on this show would want to be MY daughter, lol.  (I would have depo'd her to hell and back, btw, so there is that.......

Then Max calls her mom a f**cking bitch.  Keep it classy there Max.  I see he was really making you happy as you cried.

Can't touch Hillbilly Heaven that is called "YOU GET A BABY!  YOU GET A BABY!  EVERYONE GETS A BABY!!!!  AT AGE 14!!!!!"

Can NOT even touch the the couple admitting on tv they conceived a baby in the back of a van at Wal-Mart while Mom picked up some groceries.

I hate McKayla and it pains me to say this but I kinda hate Grandpa Tim:  "Caelen needs to MAN UP" Uh, Grandpa?  Tim is working VERY hard to supply your entitles beyond belief granddaughter with a HOUSE and she repays him by bringing home four puppies, then leaving the house because she is lonely?  They should have told her, no, you have a home.  Go live there.  

The animal lover/Foster Dog Mom in me would have brought those puppies to a no kill shelter so fast it would have made your head spin.  FOUR PUPPIES OF A GOOD SIZE WERE IN ONE CRATE  and it looked like Caelen had just got off work.  THAT IS INHUMANE.  Nothing against crate training but four in one?  For that long?  No wonder they poop and pee on your carpet.  Wonder when they get walked? Oh yeah, never.  MyKayla, I truly hate you.  Almost as much as Ronald and Tiffany over in 90 Days!!!  I had kids close together, just like you although I was 32 and 34, but guess what I did?  GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE DIMWIT.

Then Caelan gets home from work, and letting the poor dogs outside is NOT the first thing he does?!!  So, the poor dog pees on the carpet.  Those poor doggies.  I like Caelan, he should know better.

I hate McKayla like you do Mrs. Hanson...spoiled, entitled, bitch.  She isn't lonely, she's fucking lazy!  She went back to Gram's house so she wouldn't have to do the work of taking care of the kids....period.  Lonely, my ass.  She is the most unappealing person, and I think she has some type of personality disorder....the bitch never smiles.  Caelan is going to be hot at around 35, I can see it, and he's hard-working, which is unheard of for the Dads on this show.  Some other girl is going to be very happy that McKayla just let him go, and McKayla is going to be very sorry.  She'll be at her Gram's taking care of both kids....AND her Grandparents.  Have fun with that.

Ava unfortunately looks just like Max.  I don't think she's cute at all, hell I don't even think she looks like a girl.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Seeing Chloe drive around in her parents car, pick up Ava from a nice clean day care that others are probably paying for, wait for GAM GAM (is no one Gramma anymore?)

My friends who take the gam gam route say "grandma" makes them feel old.  They're in their late 50s or early 60s; I can only imagine how someone in her 30s feels about being called grandma.  But I know where there's a big huge group of them to ask.

5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I thought the back-of-the-van incident was the first time they had sex, and that made sense because I would imagine that the way these kids go at it, it would be impossible to know which act resulted in conception, being spaced every few hours.

4 hours ago, Honey said:

Ava unfortunately looks just like Max.  I don't think she's cute at all, hell I don't even think she looks like a girl.

I think there's something "off" about the way she looks, especially from the side.

On 8/15/2019 at 12:15 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

My friends who take the gam gam route say "grandma" makes them feel old.  They're in their late 50s or early 60s; I can only imagine how someone in her 30s feels about being called grandma.  But I know where there's a big huge group of them to ask.

My grandkids have three grandmothers.  To reduce confusion, only one of us is grandma.  The others are grams and meme.

On 8/15/2019 at 1:15 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I think there's something "off" about the way she looks, especially from the side.

okay, I don't mean to sound terrible, but I guess Max has an opioid addiction (?) which I guess explains a lot, but did anyone else think he seems developmentally challenged?

• Love 2
On 8/9/2019 at 7:14 AM, Honey said:

Their parents did a shitty job of educating them about birth control

One of the S1 girls' parents were super religious - the mother couldn't even say "sex" during a talk with the younger sister, and iirc, the older sister (one that had the baby) explained birth control and menstruation to her. The mom just sat there like an idiot because SHE. DID. NOT. KNOW.

• Love 1

The thing about Caelen "need[ing] to step up," is that we've only heard that from Tim & whatever his wife's name is. They get all of their info, I assume, from Princess McKayla who is the second least reliable narrator in the world (the first being Shannon) so I'm going to need more evidence of Caelen's misbehavior before I take their accusations seriously. Though, yeah, the dog thing was problematic but I'm pretending that was just for filming.

This is the same McKayla who used Caelen's working as an excuse for having an affair last year. Same exact reasons: I'm alone, Timmy's crazy (cut to Timmy being a healthy, active baby/toddler), Caelen's always working. There very well may have been valid reasons for her wanting to escape the relationship but there was absolutely no ownership on her part. 

She's becoming her mother. She even has the same facial expressions in front of the camera now. Someone above called her insufferable, that's the perfect word. She's just so, so awful.

Edited by TakeAPinotGrigio
  • Love 5
On 8/8/2019 at 11:04 PM, Honey said:

Most if these girls should have had abortions.

Most if these girls should have had abortions. adoptions.

Don't put the baby in the penalty box

because "folks" cannot control themselves.