Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PROFESSIONAL Life After The View

Jaded
  • Start Topic

I don't have it in me to watch Elisabeth's clip, but they do tag sharks and then notify officials when a shark is around.  Obviously, they aren't able to tag every single shark.  I just watched a Nova special about why sharks attack, and I swear it was taking place in the Carolinas but I could be wrong.  I guess she wants a big government program to ensure the oceans are safer!

• Love 3

Whenever there is anything wrong with your body, it's cause for fear and or worry.  This was pure attention whoring.  And her children are all under nine I believe.  Why would a mother sit her four year-old down and tell him mommy may die BEFORE you have any clue/or diagnosis?  Completely imploding the little ones' sense of safety and peace.  Fu**ing drama queen.

We must remember that this is what she said on air..... that doesnt mean it is true..... Also Im sure there was fear..... but the fear was gone when she made announcements..... it was just a look at me event...... it is tough to find real compassion for someone so fake

• Love 4

People have tweeted Sherri asking her about going back on The View. She decided to finally answer:

The tweet: please Sherri,we need you back on the view...the show will be great again..

Sherri's response: sometimes things have just run their course...

• Love 2

Whenever there is anything wrong with your body, it's cause for fear and or worry. This was pure attention whoring. And her children are all under nine I believe. Why would a mother sit her four year-old down and tell him mommy may die BEFORE you have any clue/or diagnosis? Completely imploding the little ones' sense of safety and peace. Fu**ing drama queen.

Oh, I have no doubt she made a melodramatic spectacle of herself for TV. I just don't believe any of it actually happened in real life. I have no doubt those thoughts were probably going through her head but I'll bet $100 she never actually said any of that to her kids. She was infamous on The View for her ridiculous and/or obviously made up kids stories. I doubt anything has changed.

People have tweeted Sherri asking her about going back on The View. She decided to finally answer:

The tweet: please Sherri,we need you back on the view...the show will be great again..

Hmmm...translation - they still refuse to pay my ridiculously overblown salary demands and they showed me the door (again)?

• Love 9

So not what the leaked "reports" have been rumoring for the last couple of weeks.  Veeery interesting...

Oh, I have no doubt she made a melodramatic spectacle of herself for TV. I just don't believe any of it actually happened in real life. I have no doubt those thoughts were probably going through her head but I'll bet $100 she never actually said any of that to her kids. She was infamous on The View for her ridiculous and/or obviously made up kids stories. I doubt anything has changed.

Hmmm...translation - they still refuse to pay my ridiculously overblown salary demands and they showed me the door (again)?

Doesn't Sherri take every paid gig she can get?  I doubt she would turn down an opportunity to get back on network tv.

• Love 2

I saw an SUV today covered in logos for Elisabeth's protein bars.  It said it's the number one gluten free protein bar.  It was driven by two dudes, I guess dropping off some shipment at my gym, and I wondered what their lives must be like selling those dumb bars.

• Love 3

I saw an SUV today covered in logos for Elisabeth's protein bars.  It said it's the number one gluten free protein bar.  It was driven by two dudes, I guess dropping off some shipment at my gym, and I wondered what their lives must be like selling those dumb bars.

Oh Elisabeth must be so proud of herself "creating jobs for Americans" with those stupid bars.

• Love 1

http://www.newshounds.us/fox_s_steve_doocy_thinks_donald_trump_is_like_a_navy_seal_072215

Yep, Bitsy is the stupidest woman on TV, according to Trump, but watch the mutual ass-kissing between her and Trump.

The three stooges were unusually demure, lol.  Everyone is on guard and careful not to poke the beast for fear of a public beat-down.  Did they just compare the overhaul of the entire VA system to the privatization of Wollman Rink in Central Park?  What?

I saw an SUV today covered in logos for Elisabeth's protein bars.  It said it's the number one gluten free protein bar.  It was driven by two dudes, I guess dropping off some shipment at my gym, and I wondered what their lives must be like selling those dumb bars.

LOL, Morbs.  So funny and sad at the same time!

• Love 1

This is perhaps the most absurd show premise I have ever heard of.  Can you imagine the idiot who pitched it, and the idiot who pressed the green light?  

• Love 4

If how she acted during cooking segments on The View is any indication of how she's going to be on Horny and Hungry (or whatever), I feel awful for the people being featured.

• Love 8

I truly HATE that "Emmy Award Winning" comes before Sherri's name, even is technically true.   On the other hand, I don't think anyone familiar with her work on The Spew will buy the "Best Selling Author" moniker. 

If how she acted during cooking segments on The View is any indication of how she's going to be on Horny and Hungry (or whatever), I feel awful for the people being featured.

Just the idea of faith and food and Sherri cracks me up.  Sherri knows even less about all other faiths than she does about her own - although I guess she doesn't need to be a theologian to shove Jesus and Mary Biscuits in her big mouth.  Needless to say, I'll take a pass on this one.

• Love 5

This is perhaps the most absurd show premise I have ever heard of. Can you imagine the idiot who pitched it, and the idiot who pressed the green light?

Worse, apparently this is season 2 although they seem to be billing it as season 1. Allegedly some episodes aired last summer with…wait for it…MC Hammer hosting. Interestingly though, none of those episodes appear to be available or in evidence on the Cooking Channel website, although you can still find descriptions of the show listing Hammer as the host. Weird.

From last year:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/the-city/MC-Hammer-Debuts-Cooking-Channel-Series-267666721.html

• Love 1

Worse, apparently this is season 2 although they seem to be billing it as season 1. Allegedly some episodes aired last summer with…wait for it…MC Hammer hosting. Interestingly though, none of those episodes appear to be available or in evidence on the Cooking Channel website, although you can still find descriptions of the show listing Hammer as the host. Weird.

From last year:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/the-city/MC-Hammer-Debuts-Cooking-Channel-Series-267666721.html

Personally, I love the Food Network…but only shows heavy on "method" or mastering of "cookery."  Crap like this is just so side-show.  So MC Hammer travels around the country and meets "chefs who infuse their culinary efforts with guidance from a higher power."  Is Sherri going to pray and meditate over her ingredients?  

I truly HATE that "Emmy Award Winning" comes before Sherri's name, even is technically true.   On the other hand, I don't think anyone familiar with her work on The Spew will buy the "Best Selling Author" moniker. 

Just the idea of faith and food and Sherri cracks me up.  Sherri knows even less about all other faiths than she does about her own - although I guess she doesn't need to be a theologian to shove Jesus and Mary Biscuits in her big mouth.  Needless to say, I'll take a pass on this one.

Hilarious.

• Love 2

I've said it before here, somewhere, but I would love a show that focuses on food's interaction with religion.  Like how one eats kosher in areas where there aren't a lot of kosher restaurants or butchers.  How and what halal food is (there's a KFC not too far from me, in the heart of the Middle Eastern part of town, that advertises its chicken is halal). How restaurants prepare for post-funeral spreads.  Even interviews with Christian bakeries who do embrace the concept of wedding cakes for same-sex couples.

I think there's a potentially fascinating show there, somewhere.  But I don't think Sherri has the depth or understanding to do it.

• Love 6

I think there's a potentially fascinating show there, somewhere.  But I don't think Sherri has the depth or understanding to do it.

Here's a taste of what we have to look forward to 

Over the course of the six half-hour long episodes, Sherri breaks bread with a variety of people who share her passion for food and faith, letting her into their worlds and sharing recipes and cooking tips. On the premiere episode, Sherri is eager to stop talking and start eating at Hush Bistro in Farmingdale, New York. The chef is also a preacher, and prepares a flavorful signature dish of Adam's Ribs, that are triple cooked and are so tender that the meat falls off the bones. Then, it is over to Holy Schnitzel in Staten Island, New York, a family run restaurant that serves up fast-food inspired kosher fare that features over 20  homemade dairy-free sauces. Sherri gets a taste of their Holy Toasty sandwich that is stacked with cornflake-crusted schnitzel, hot pastrami, and topped with two of their secret sauces.

I imagine the holy part will be an ever hungry Sherri shouting "Yes, Jesus" as she inhales this food!

• Love 7

Oh Bitsy!!

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Defends Police Treatment Of Sandra Bland: Her Cigarette Could Have Been A Weapon!

http://www.newshounds.us/elisabeth_hasselbeck_defends_police_treatment_of_sandra_bland_her_cigarette_could_have_been_a_weapon_072715

I don't even have to read this - just the headline sounds like something that would come out of Bitsy's mouth.  Does her flag waving patriotism now extend to every uniform no matter what?   Guess so. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Sometimes I wonder if Elisabeth ever bothered to find out/listen/read the whole story ON ANYTHING how her opinions might be different.  And then I realize I'm wondering about Bitsy who has made a pretty penny parroting talking points old white Republican guys give her on a daily basis and so I find something more worthwhile to wonder about, like will Kim Kardashian name her next baby South?  LOL

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 4

Sometimes I wonder if Elisabeth ever bothered to find out/listen/read the whole story ON ANYTHING how her opinions might be different.  And then I realize I'm wondering about Bitsy who has made a pretty penny parroting talking points old white Republican guys give her on a daily basis and so I find something more worthwhile to wonder about, like will Kim Kardashian name her next baby South?  LOL

Our precious Kimmy has 100% ruled out South West.  To paraphrase, she said it would always be a "lesser direction," as North is straight up and powerful.  Yes, you read that correctly :) 

• Love 3

I just saw this and was gonna come share it... too funny

Truth is irrelevant.... lets play what if so we can blame the victim.

HASSELBECK: But what if, I mean, there are times, I’m sure, someone has, in the history of this land, used a cigarette against a police officer, maybe chucked it at him, pushed it at him.

Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/elisabeth_hasselbeck_defends_police_treatment_of_sandra_bland_her_cigarette_could_have_been_a_weapon_072715#fxeXtcS51plr2LBz.99

"In the history of this land."  Really?  Grappling for words, dumb dumb?

• Love 7

HASSELBECK: But what if, I mean, there are times, I’m sure, someone has, in the history of this land, used a cigarette against a police officer, maybe chucked it at him, pushed it at him.

Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/elisabeth_hasselbeck_defends_police_treatment_of_sandra_bland_her_cigarette_could_have_been_a_weapon_072715#fxeXtcS51plr2LBz.99

"In the history of this land."  Really?  Grappling for words, dumb dumb?

Ahahahaha!  Never change Elisabeth.    . 

• Love 5

Throw some croutons and dressing on it, and you have lunch!

• Love 6
(edited)

Better get rid of those dangerous weapons, the key rings containing one's house and car keys.  They, in the history of this land, have been used against police officers.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 6

To be honest, my first thought was that the police officer has had people put their cigarette out on him.  Back when you could still smoke in bars, I would always have someone nick me with their cigarette so I'm still paranoid about it.  I saw on Twitter pretty quickly after the case started that cops will ask someone to put out a cigarette because they are worried the driver is using it to camouflage the smell of alcohol, so Elisabeth, or someone on staff, could have made that reasonable argument.  I think it's normal for a cop to ask a person to put out their cig if they haven't already by the time the cop is at the window.  It would be so strange to be blowing smoke in the face or a person doing their job.

• Love 1

To be honest, my first thought was that the police officer has had people put their cigarette out on him.  Back when you could still smoke in bars, I would always have someone nick me with their cigarette so I'm still paranoid about it.  I saw on Twitter pretty quickly after the case started that cops will ask someone to put out a cigarette because they are worried the driver is using it to camouflage the smell of alcohol, so Elisabeth, or someone on staff, could have made that reasonable argument.  I think it's normal for a cop to ask a person to put out their cig if they haven't already by the time the cop is at the window.  It would be so strange to be blowing smoke in the face or a person doing their job.

Except he never told her to put out the cigarette. If I remember correctly, and I think I do, it was more like,  "Would you mind putting out your cigarette for me?"  and she answered him but not the answer he wanted.    Yes, I think putting it out would have the polite thing to do and probably the smart thing to do but she didn't feel like being polite to a cop who pulled her over FOR NOT USING HER SIGNAL on a residential/quiet street.   If she was supposed to  put it out, then he should have said, "Please put out your cigarette."  or "I need you to put out your cigarette" etc.  

• Love 5

Yeah, I don't know the exact details, I was mostly following the Twitter rage, and the cigarette thing didn't seem like a big deal to me when obviously other stuff was much worse.  And of course, I wouldn't go so far as to call the fear of a cigarette burn as using a cig as a weapon like Bitsy.

• Love 4

If you watch the video the cop asked her to put out the cigarette... he did not order her....... he asked and she politely said no..... he gave her a choice and she made one..... he didnt like her choice so he DEMANDED that she get out of the car.... and the professionalism was drained.

Personally I dont think it was a racial issue..... I think the cop was just an asshole who needed control over someone who did not give it to him freely

#WhatHappenedToSandraBland

• Love 6

She's now claiming she never asked that question about the cigarette. Many beg to differ:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ehasselbeck/status/626152121394556928

As one idiot once said, "Defend your insinuations!"

So does Lizzie still not quite understand that these conversations are not happening in her own bleach saturated little head but on the teevee where everyone can see them and hear them and play them back over and over (if they're gluttons for punishment)? Honestly, that woman has an IQ roughly equivalent to a bran muffin (gluten-free of course).

• Love 10
(edited)

So does Lizzie still not quite understand that these conversations are not happening in her own bleach saturated little head but on the teevee where everyone can see them and hear them and play them back over and over (if they're gluttons for punishment)? Honestly, that woman has an IQ roughly equivalent to a bran muffin (gluten-free of course).

I always knew she was an idiot but this puts her in the Idiot Hall of Fame.  First she says something idiotic and then when there is blowback for the idiotic remark she denies saying the idiotic remark  even though there is video of her saying the idiotic remark.

NOTE TO ELISABETH:  If you don't want people to call you out on your stupidity then stop being stupid.  I know Fox pays you a lot of money to further their agenda but try not to go too far off script.  Everyone knows you are an idiot.  No need to continue to prove it every day.

Edited by susieq147
  • Love 8

I detest defending Fox, but the irony in this, is that the network also thought and said there was no REASON for that asshat cop to do what he did. Larry Wilmore, on his show, played the video, and then a couple of clips of Fox people calling the cop out for this shit.  And how Sandra shouldn't have even been booked, and that the bail of $5,000 was outrageous.

I guess Little Miss Itsy Bitsy idiot Extraordinaire doesn't watch the other shows on the network where she's just a dumb talking point.

• Love 4

This word salad is worthy of going head to head with Palin's top moronic statements.  Here is one of my favorites.  Sarah Palin explains Paul Revere: 

"Part of his ride was to warn the British that were already there that 'hey, you're not going to take American arms, you are not going to beat our own well-armed persons individual private militia that we have.'"

• Love 9
I NEVER suggested Sandra Bland could have used a cigarette as a weapon. I asked whether it was wise to ask her to put it out.

Elisabeth, Wordsmith Extraordinare, said that.  So "technically," she didn't suggest "Sandra Bland could have used a cigarette as a weapon."  She merely asked, "But what if, I mean, there are times, I’m sure, someone has, in the history of this land, used a cigarette against a police officer, maybe chucked it at him, pushed it at him."

• Love 5

Elisabeth, Wordsmith Extraordinare, said that.  So "technically," she didn't suggest "Sandra Bland could have used a cigarette as a weapon."  She merely asked, "But what if, I mean, there are times, I’m sure, someone has, in the history of this land, used a cigarette against a police officer, maybe chucked it at him, pushed it at him."

For someone who made her career off of saying "defend you insinuations" to Rosie O'Donnell, Elisabeth sure as hell isn't defending her own insinuations.

• Love 7