Type keyword(s) to search

Phaedra Parks: Undertaker, Esq.

• Start Topic

After looking around a bit, it appears Shady Phae is trying to get her name out there. The photo of the two of them together was taken the night they were both on WWHL. Same clothing on. She's trying to create some buzz for herself. And kudos to whoever photoshopped out her back fat. Must be Kim’s hired help.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

After looking around a bit, it appears Shady Phae is trying to get her name out there. The photo of the two of them together was taken the night they were both on WWHL. Same clothing on. She's trying to create some buzz for herself. And kudos to whoever photoshopped out her back fat. Must be Kim’s hired help.

That is quite a drought Atlanta is experiencing. This peach blossom is wilting. Phaedra sure is parched and thirsty.

• Love 4

Except that she'd directly profit from it, a reality show where we repeatedly see Phaedra get rejected or fail at things sort of like The Comeback maybe with a dash of Strangers with Candy thrown in would be immensely entertaining. Watching all of her desperate post show efforts has been the most compelling she's been in a long while.

9 hours ago, renatae said:

Why am I not surprised? She knows no boundaries. Tsk.

44 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Exactly, Shameless to the core. I hate to say this, but, Nene had her number from jump...

A normal person wouldn't have tried this. It makes me think that Phaedra was hoping that Shemar was so closeted that he'd go along with the lie. How messed up is that? In the past, there was a mutual agreement to serve as a beard and to participate in the sham relationship, but Phaedra can't do that. She has to try to manipulate Shemar into what wants. The bitch hasn't learned a damn thing. The man has managed to have a 25 year career being thought of as a sex symbol while only managing to have a handful of 6 month "relationships" with women. Phaedra thought he was so desperate to stay closeted that he'd go along with her lies. She's a really fucked up person.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Her house is reportedly under contract. Wonder where she and the boys will live now?

Isn't this the house she/Apollo lived in that we saw on the show? If so, she still has her new house, the one she bought last season before she was fire.

1 hour ago, Queena said:

Shemar Moore is gay?! I had no idea. 

It’s a rumor....I mean, he probably is, but I don’t know if he was out here George Michaeling it up in parks. I think it’s just a vibe and the fact that he’s always single.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Watermelon said:

It’s a rumor....I mean, he probably is, but I don’t know if he was out here George Michaeling it up in parks. I think it’s just a vibe and the fact that he’s always single.

I've followed him on FB and he just always seemed like it to me.  Saw a picture inside his house and it did not look decorated like a straight male would decorate.  IDK, he just pings my gaydar.

• Love 3

I just saw on the real where he denies being Gay, does not know Phaedra and has lots of sex with women. Whatever Shemar!  He should not have put that on Instagram.  I forgot the name of the actor who was rumored to be Gay and he responded that by saying that he is not Gay, implies there is something wrong with it. That was the best answer and it shut people up.  Shemar should have remained silent and let people talk.  That is the downside, of being a celebrity, people will say things that are not always correct..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

My first thought was she was confused and thought she was Cynthia and had her modeling career. What ever happened to her pearl clutching and prayer lap blanket?  Now she has no problem with nudity? Aside from her delusional comments I wonder what Mama and Papa Preacher have to say about their proper Southern daughter?  I can only imagine what the kids at school are saying to her oldest boy.

Wouldn't The Wilhelmina Agency have put out some sort of press release if this contract was really a thing?  

• Love 2
18 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I was catching up on Tamaratattles and found this.  The comments are hilarious.

Before I read on TT that Wilhelmina had a celebrity endorsement division, I assumed that Phaedra was purposefully trying to obscure that she was being represented by the celebrity division because we've watched Phaedra for years. We can clearly see that she has neither the dimensions nor beauty (she's cute at best) of a typical model. Her modeling pictures look less professional than Sonja Morgan's and Sonja's looked fake as hell. Of all of the Bravolebrities who have claimed model as one of their hyphenates, Phaedra has got to be dead ass last in terms of likelihood that modeling would have paid for anything in her life and this is a list that includes Alex McCord, Sonja Morgan, Danielle Staub, and Jacqueline Laurita. Which makes Kenya and Porsha showing up in their underwear in men's magazines and in videos the Iman or Naomi by comparison to busted Bravo modeling dregs.

• Love 4
On 11/24/2017 at 1:15 PM, cooksdelight said:

I just keep chuckling because she's crowing about someone else taking 20% of her money for representing her. Made even more ridiculous because she may or may not be still serving as the manager for any number of low rent Atlanta entertainers, but she needs to hire actual professionals if she wants to get work.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I tried to get in to see if she was listed as a model, but you have to be a business that hires models to get in. Unless any of you have sneaky super Secret Squirrel abilities. LOL

10 points for the Secret Squirrel quote!

• Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, lasu said:

No longer being considered, she's officially back to RHoA.

I had no doubt she would return because Kandi who probably vetoed her is gone. Bravo and Peacock offered Phaedra a guest appearance on the RH of Dubai last season, she was on The Traitors, and she was a full cast member on Married to Medicine. Andy Cohen loves her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
On 7/30/2024 at 7:57 AM, Gharlane said:

What? Kandi's no longer on this show? 😲
Phaedra's return makes sense now... 😒

The sad thing about this whole Kandi/Phaedra situation is that Kandi and Phaedra were really friends off the show for years after they had met initially on the show.  So I never really understood why Phaedra turned on her during her separation from her husband.  She aligned herself with Portia of all people.  Kandi was a good friend to her.  She never even spilled Phaedra's business even after she found out the lie that she had told Portia.. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Not that this would excuse Phaedra's outrageous lies, but didn't she feel like Kandi and Todd were taking Apollo's side? Wasn't the stuff stored in Kandi's garage stuff that was being hidden specifically from Phaedra?

I could be completely misremembering though. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

The sad thing about this whole Kandi/Phaedra situation is that Kandi and Phaedra were really friends off the show for years after they had met initially on the show.  So I never really understood why Phaedra turned on her during her separation from her husband.  She aligned herself with Portia of all people.  Kandi was a good friend to her.  She never even spilled Phaedra's business even after she found out the lie that she had told Portia.. 

they were friends long before they came on the show. I think Kandi was a bridesmaid in Phaedra’s weeding. I could be misremembering 

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, lasu said:

Not that this would excuse Phaedra's outrageous lies, but didn't she feel like Kandi and Todd were taking Apollo's side? Wasn't the stuff stored in Kandi's garage stuff that was being hidden specifically from Phaedra?

I could be completely misremembering though. 

Yes, they took Apollo's side. They even invited his fiancee (when his was in prison) to an event that Phaedra attended too.

21 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I remember thinking Phaedra was shady and unethical form the first moment she appeared on the show. 

20 hours ago, lasu said:

It's been so long that I no longer remember the details, but I don't think Kandi and Todd knew Apollo was trying to hide assets from Phaedra.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Plus I think Kandi knew Phaedra was getting some big D on the side while Phaedra and Apollo were going through their issues that season.

What? Well that's just reDICKulous! 

• LOL 6
(edited)
On 8/1/2024 at 3:12 AM, Palimelon said:

Was that the opening to Kandi's restaurant? Phaedra wasn't there for that event. And production seemed to invite her.

It could be. The point is that even if Phaedra didn't attend that they (or production, but the couple allowed it) invited the fiancee (who Apollo just met) to their party to bother Phaedra. It was obvious from their attitude. 

Edited by ZettaK