Type keyword(s) to search

Phaedra Parks: Undertaker, Esq.

• Start Topic

Remember Phaedra's "nuclear" read of Kenya at the season 6 reunion? How she Kenya was combing sperm banks and not knowing if the father of her kid could be a serial killer, a bum, etc? Was I the only one wishing Kenya would have shot back at Phaedra "Or he could be an ex-con, Phaedra?"

• Love 9
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

Remember Phaedra's "nuclear" read of Kenya at the season 6 reunion? How she Kenya was combing sperm banks and not knowing if the father of her kid could be a serial killer, a bum, etc? Was I the only one wishing Kenya would have shot back at Phaedra "Or he could be an ex-con, Phaedra?"

Those were such sorry ass reads....like girl, come on, you had an entire season to come up with epic reads and this was the best you could do?

• Love 10
7 hours ago, BBHN said:

Whoever started calling Apollo "Felonious Spunk" deserves all of the applause. Any potential sperm donor Kenya chose couldn't possibly any worse than the man Phaedra picked with her eyes wide open and with complete access to his background. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Whoever started calling Apollo "Felonious Spunk" deserves all of the applause. Any potential sperm donor Kenya chose couldn't possibly any worse than the man Phaedra picked with her eyes wide open and with complete access to his background. 

That's the hypocrisy of everything said by Phaedra; usually her reads are a reflection of herself. When Andy asked who talks the most trash, everyone pointed to Phaedra. ...

• Love 9
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:56 PM, CyberJawa1986 said:

Going off memory, it was against Wig way back in 2013?/2014? for profits of Tardy For The Party. 

Dang, I think Bobby Brown may have been correct!

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:47 AM, cooksdelight said:

She [Phaedra] doesn't put her name on anything, as Angela described. There's no way to tie her to criminal activity if there's no paper trail. Apollo won't spill his guts because he's probably blackmailing her, for a lot of money.

Or Pharisee Phaedra is extorting him.

If he blows the whistle on Phaedra they will seize everything from her owl looking self and then he has no prayer of seeing a cent of the 2.6 million. Plus if she goes to the clink who will take care of his sons? This is why he hasn't squealed. Allegedly. 

• Love 8

Kandi given OK by judge to continue her countersuit against Johnny due to his slander of not getting paid for ideas on "OLG" restaurant and production of her play! He probably defied his NDA and Phaedra should have warned him instead of encouraging his lawsuit! She obviously isn't very good! ;...

- -

• Love 4

Maybe it's just my perspective but it seems that the Bravo cameras only give us a very split second view of Phaedra's ass. Almost like she doesn't want anyone to see it cause it's HUGE! Or possibly the producers can't afford any more wide angle lenses for their camera crew! Lol

• Love 1
(edited)

I got to wondering, with Phadra owning a funeral home, is the jewelry still on the deceased when they close the lid or is she treating herself.

Edited by Giselle
Saw something
  • Love 3
On 5/19/2017 at 6:08 PM, chenoa333 said:

Maybe it's just my perspective but it seems that the Bravo cameras only give us a very split second view of Phaedra's ass. Almost like she doesn't want anyone to see it cause it's HUGE! Or possibly the producers can't afford any more wide angle lenses for their camera crew! Lol

Nah, they know if there is bullshit coming out of one end there is a good chance it's coming out of the other and demographics skew to those not caring to see scat.

• Love 2
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 9:08 PM, chenoa333 said:

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Giselle said:

Nah, they know if there is bullshit coming out of one end there is a good chance it's coming out of the other and demographics skew to those not caring to see scat.

Ya'll know Phae loves her big ole donkey booty.  At this point she would probably be shakin that thing in a rap video, if her preacher mama was out of the picture.

After this season..I have given up on her pretending to be klassy.  The only thing I admire are her two adorable well behaved boys

• Love 5

Phaedra does shady and nefarious things and when called out about her behavior all she can come up with is her lame ass persona of a "Southern Belle" who never behaves as anything less than a lady. I'm so pleased this fake biatch is off the show. 

I also think her boys are adorable....only time will tell what kind of men they become.

Bye Phaedra.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

As usual if her lips are moving and it's a day that ends in "y," then Phaedra is lying. Phaedra was trying to lease her far too big (9,000sq ft) house. When bloggers took note, she had the listing pulled and lied that she had ever tried to lease the place.

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2017/07/29/phaedra-parks-has-placed-her-1-9-million-buckhead-mansion-up-for-lease/

Lord, Phae, if you are going to keep on lying, at least try not to be stupid.  Did you really think you could list that property online and the bloggers would not find out?

It kills me that these fools make tons of money for nothing and then can't manage their finances properly.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

She's bleeding money, bigtime. Her big mouth is finally having to pay.

Why do I suspect the divorce cost her big time, especially since she is no longer a HW? LOL

• Love 1

I know Phaedra is all kinds of shady, but I hope she lands on her feet - in an honest job that she's good at.  

Her boys are adorable (and smart!) and they deserve better.  They will grow into the young black men she always wants to support.  I hope Phaedra realizes that it starts at home. They already have two strikes against them, i.e. a father in jail, a mother almost in jail and unceremonisously fired from the best thing that ever happened to her.

Just makes me sad more than anything.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

On dish nation, Portia was subtly  defending her. That shows me that Portia has no remorse for what she did to Kandi. 

And she’s afraid not to support Phaedra, as Phae will turn on Porsha in a heartbeat if it’s to her benefit.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

And she’s afraid not to support Phaedra, as Phae will turn on Porsha in a heartbeat if it’s to her benefit.

Telling Porsha that lie then winding her up to reveal it was using her and turning on her at the same time. Yes, Porsha was wrong to say it on camera but Kandi/the others need to remember that Porsha was a victim (although a much lesser one) of Phaedra's as well. It is time for them to make peace with her and help her put Phaedra in her past as well. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Telling Porsha that lie then winding her up to reveal it was using her and turning on her at the same time. Yes, Porsha was wrong to say it on camera but Kandi/the others need to remember that Porsha was a victim (although a much lesser one) of Phaedra's as well. It is time for them to make peace with her and help her put Phaedra in her past as well. 

I disagree. Portia was too happy to spread that vicious  lie without verifying the veracity of what Phaedra was telling her. She took a perverse pleasure hurting Kandi in Hawaii.  She knew that Phaedra was very bitter and angry over what went down between she and Kandi.  Portia inserted herself in the problems between Phaedra and Kandi. She turned on Kandi for no reason. Kandi was always kind to her. Whereas, Phaedra, has called her stupid and other derogatory names. Her childhood friend Shamea warned her not to go so hard for Phaedra. Portia is a vile human being and an embarrassment to her family, that fought for equal rights.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I disagree. Portia was too happy to spread that vicious  lie without verifying the veracity of what Phaedra was telling her. She took a perverse pleasure hurting Kandi in Hawaii.  She knew that Phaedra was very bitter and angry over what went down between she and Kandi.  Portia inserted herself in the problems between Phaedra and Kandi. She turned on Kandi for no reason. Kandi was always kind to her. Whereas, Phaedra, has called her stupid and other derogatory names. Her childhood friend Shamea warned her not to go so hard for Phaedra. Portia is a vile human being and an embarrassment to her family, that fought for equal rights.

How was Porsha supposed to verify it first? Phaedra told Porsha that Kandi said this to her herself, that she didn't hear it from anyone else/a third party. Phaedra acknowledged that Porsha asked her several times if she heard it from Kandi first hand and each time, Phaedra told her "Yes", so how was she supposed to verify it before confronting Kandi? Why blame Porsha for Phaedra's lie and for Phaedra using her, Kandi was taken in by Phaedra for years and no one is placing blame on her for any crap Phaedra lied about that Kandi believed. Oh, and Kandi got involved with the fights between Phaedra/Nene for years, siding with Phaedra each time without verifying anything with Nene first. LOL 

Yes, Porsha should have talked to Kandi about this off camera first but she trusted her "friend" and yes, it was a stupid thing to do but Porsha was betrayed by Phaedra, not just Kandi. And it was Kandi that brought the kidnap/rape lie up in Hawaii, not Porsha. 

• Love 1

Amen! If nothing else, the fact that Portia/Porsha believed what was said by Phaedra shows she isn't the brightest star in the sky. But yeah, she did seem to take pleasure in turning on Kandi and going after her for some reason.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

All she had to do was ask Kandi about it. But no, she was too eager to run tell dat.

Exactly! don't forget that lunch from hell with Kandi where she accused Kandi of being a lesbian, and being in a relationship with a woman, like it was something bad, forgetting that a Gay man signs her nice checks. She also said that her husband was cheating on her with other women.  Even if that was true, it was not her place to say it. Plus, she delivered her assertions in the most hurtful way possible. I have no love for Portia. She meant to hurt Kandi.  I am glad that the moose will not let her forget it in season 10.  

• Love 6

Nobody kill me, but I wouldn't mind if Phaedra came back.  I really love her little boys and want the best for them.  If they weren't in the picture, I'd feel otherwise without a doubt. But, damn, those little ones are cute AND smart and they already have enough shit on their plates with a dad in jail and a mother who just got fired from the best thing that ever happened to them.

It would be interesting to see if Phaedra were to come back reformed - even a small amount.  And, quite frankly, she keeps the show interesting.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1

Danielle Staub was able to come back to RHONJ after 6 seasons so I feel like with time, Phaedra will be allowed to come back. I don't like children and I don't particularly like Phaedra (something about her reminds me of my mother . . . ) but I wouldn't mind if she returned after a few humbling years.

On 10/20/2017 at 10:19 PM, link417 said:

Danielle Staub was able to come back to RHONJ after 6 seasons so I feel like with time, Phaedra will be allowed to come back. I don't like children and I don't particularly like Phaedra (something about her reminds me of my mother . . . ) but I wouldn't mind if she returned after a few humbling years.

The difference is, that while Danielle was as crazy as she was (maybe still is, time will tell), she was the one who was technically victimized on the show with Ashley attacking her. In this case, Phaedra was the one who caused the trouble. Like I mentioned in a post in NeNe's thread, the current climate that is hyperaware of issues about sexual assault is not conducive to welcoming people who err on the wrong side, like Phaedra did. In addition, I would think there would need to be a whole new cast for that to happen. I don't think anyone who is currently on the show would want to film with her. Certainly not Kandi or Kenya, I seriously doubt Cynthia would fuck with her. Kim was never that friendly to Phaedra, and NeNe already has too many strikes with her rape comments to befriend a rape allegation spreader. 

I would definitely have a problem with it if Bravo brought her faking, sneaking, lying ass back on the show. I just don't see humility as a character trait she would grasp, even if it would be nice to see her groveling and repentant. 

• Love 5

Phaedra so ruined a good thing.  I remember Phaedra and Kandi's genuine friendship being one of the best things about the show.  Phae was good for Kandi's lack of sophistication in some things and Kandi helped balance out some of Phae's weirdness, by being down to earth.  Do you guys remember in Savannah when Phae went running after a Hearse and Kand was just like went running with her?  I know they have had some issues, but to do someone so foul, when they were so close is just pathetic.

I will miss her boys and that's it.

• Love 16
On 10/30/2017 at 0:01 AM, goofygirl said:

Is she for sure not coming back? Hadn't really been paying attention.

Yes, she is not coming back. Her contract was not renewed and she has not been filming for this season.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Well dayum!  How's she gonna support herself? Surely after her performance on the show last season, the law practice must be sucking hind wind!

Perhaps that's something she should have considered before she decided to slander Kandi on national television.

• Love 5