Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Do they think there are no cameras in the HOH bathroom? 

They're of the belief that it's the only shower that has no camera that can be pointed at it. But I'm pretty sure it was the HoH shower cam that gave us that screenshot of what Paulie was packing. 

ETA: It was from the outside of the glass door, not in the shower. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

In other news, David and Kat are giving each other some pretty flirty looks to the point that I was waiting for Kat to start twirling her hair around her finger and giggling and Jackson - who is standing nearby - is probably doing fucking cartwheels in his head right now.

Would Jackson really be cool with "losing" her to David?   Sure, but he'll need to convince himself that it was completely his decision. And again, he's already being super whiny and defensive that David is back.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson says David's presence is just weighing him down.  Awww, poor baby.

Since he is still breathing, it clearly isn't weighing him down hard enough.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

So I guess at some point during the part of the game that David has had personal contact with Jackson, Jackson mentioned that he read a self-help book and because of the motivation it gave him, he moved to Los Angeles. Okay, sure. I'm glad Dr. Phil's Life Code helped you. And at some point since David has been back in the house, David brought up said book and said move in a joking way. 

Well, guess who is now using that as a "fuck this guy, I hate this fucking guy, how dare he, I'm gonna throw him out of this house as soon as I can" seriously passionate rant-fest? I'll give you a hint, he has a Lego head. 

I'm kinda living for how David has pissed off Jackson and Christie (with the "I manifested my own birth" joke David cracked earlier tonight) and the fact that David has a better read on the house than Ovi and he hasn't even been back for 12 hours yet. Yeah, okay, it's Ovi so it isn't that hard but still. 

Here! Have a tweet with a bad cap of Jackson reliving this sick burn that David sent his way. Play it through to the end for a bonus "I like girls!" from Christie:

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Earlier, I noted that I almost admire the naivete of the casting department in their attempts to continue to try to cast black "mean girls," assuming that because these girls hang out with multi-cultural fellow "mean girls" in real life, that they will also bond with the "mean girls" that they always cast for this show, but of course it never works out because of, well, you know, racism.

That same naivete seems to be at the heart of the Ovi problem. He sold himself as a "cool kid" and in real life, he probably IS a "cool kid" (in his own distinct Ovi-like manner) but, again, based on the people that they always cast for this show, they had to know that he was never going to be adopted as a "cool kid" by the other cast members, so he was kind of a pointless guy to cast.

So I almost give them credit for being optimistic enough about society to think that it was going to work, but then I have to give demerits to them for then continuing to cast the same old HGs to make up the rest of the house to make sure that it never WILL work. Like Holly. They love casting women like Holly. She's not necessarily a bad person in and of herself, but you get a bunch of Hollys together and, well, you get most every season of Big Brother.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Useful 3
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, zorak said:

Holly is telling Kat that she's worried for her game because Kemi was saying earlier today that she wanted Holly or Sis out.  

Ok, there are several reasons this is just stupid, but I’ll limit my response to just one sarcastic remark: Yes, that is troublesome, because thus far Kemi has wielded sooooo much power. 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Ah, so I guess this season isn't going the ways of BB20 but BB19 for me. Gotcha.

Man, I really DID NOT miss the cattiness and the trashing the targets behind their backs and the hypocritical behaviour of the Cool Kids Alliance.

I hear Nick and Kat are next on the chopping block...but after Kemi, of course. And maybe after Jess, but who knows. So don't worry guys! The last person evicted (probably?) WON'T be a person of colour so it can't be Camp POC instead of Camp Comeback!

I knew I should have waited a couple of weeks for Holly to find her footing in the house, and I'm glad I wasn't wrong about her. She really is just as petty. Which is no surprise, seeing as she was the woman in Ika's interview who said she'd only get along with men...no women.

I feel bad for David getting trash talked by Team H8ful, but at the same time, I LOVE how insecure these pathetic "pretty" people are. They're so insecure about a man who's already been evicted from the game and probably won't even return. 

I guess Cliff also joined in on the Kemi bashing last night. I'll chalk it up to him trying to fit in and not become a target because he sees what's going on. Cliff's a smart guy who knows the game; I just wish he didn't participate in this at all. I'd rather he go out with dignity than stoop to the levels of H8ful.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Interestingly, I found out recently that I hold my cutlery "continental" style and I also knit continental. 

I do both as well!  If we were on BB together people in the house would undoubtedly convince themselves that this means we are secretly twin sisters (even though we problably don't look anything alike and probably aren't the same age).

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

His letter from home is from his... pet sitter/work friend because absolutely no one from his family would sign a release. 

I was already in bed when the HOH room was revealed.  Has there been any talk about this from the other houseguests?  I don't know how many times since the live feeds started I have heard Christie talking to various people about how nobody in Jack's family would sign a release and how this must mean Jack is shady in real life or something.  This probably just cements it in her head.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

I was already in bed when the HOH room was revealed.  Has there been any talk about this from the other houseguests?  I don't know how many times since the live feeds started I have heard Christie talking to various people about how nobody in Jack's family would sign a release and how this must mean Jack is shady in real life or something.  This probably just cements it in her head.

Besides Christie? I think a couple of people have mentioned it. But yeah...I don't want to talk about Jack's family because they're not part of the game and obviously they haven't signed up for it. So I'll just focus on Jack, who DID sign up for this game and say that I can't feel very bad that CBS had to dig through Jack's list of people before finding someone to write a letter.  I mean, they REALLY stretched to find someone.

Actually, part of me does feel a bit bad. Much like how I felt a bit bad for JC when his family wouldn't record a message from home, but those were different circumstances. It doesn't seem like Jack really cares that he only has a select number of people who he can talk about on the feeds. And yeah, that does kind of suck but at the same time, I don't feel THAT bad for Jack. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Besides Christie? I think a couple of people have mentioned it. But yeah...I don't want to talk about Jack's family because they're not part of the game and obviously they haven't signed up for it. So I'll just focus on Jack, who DID sign up for this game and say that I can't feel very bad that CBS had to dig through Jack's list of people before finding someone to write a letter.  I mean, they REALLY stretched to find someone.

Actually, part of me does feel a bit bad. Much like how I felt a bit bad for JC when his family wouldn't record a message from home, but those were different circumstances. It doesn't seem like Jack really cares that he only has a select number of people who he can talk about on the feeds. And yeah, that does kind of suck but at the same time, I don't feel THAT bad for Jack. 

I'm not sure that it was that CBS had to dig through his list because I heard Christie say at one point that Jack didn't put anyone down on his list and therefore, was unsure who would write the letter.  I'm pretty sure I heard Jack say as much to Nick a few days ago right before they switched the feed.  Whenever I've heard Christie talk about it she always throws in the whole "there's a villain every season" spiel and she says she thinks this indicates that Jack is it.  That's why I wondered if anyone has been talking behind his back about who his HOH letter was from since there was talk beforehand about his mysterious situation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, zorak said:

According to Holly, David is 100% the villain and he will live up to his role.  Alrighty then.

11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

We already are hearing Jackson/Jack/Holly talk about how "scary" David is. 

I'm was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt about their David hate since we don't have any idea really what David was like for that whole 24 hours he was there, but yea no. These people are just odious.

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sam's our only hope at the power not staying with the Jackoffs, but even that is a slim chance.

Sam strikes me as someone who will always just play to 'the house' so he basically is a Jackoff number, especially since he's up Nick's butt and Nick hasn't bought a clue that Gr8ful hates him now.

9 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Remember last season? I miss last season.

I think maybe I miss last season for fuck's sake!

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm kinda living for how David has pissed off Jackson and Christie (with the "I manifested my own birth" joke David cracked earlier tonight) and the fact that David has a better read on the house than Ovi and he hasn't even been back for 12 hours yet. Yeah, okay, it's Ovi so it isn't that hard but still. 

Well, maybe I can have fun rooting for David for the next 2 weeks until he loses the comp to return and the Jackoffs win yet again.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess Cliff also joined in on the Kemi bashing last night. I'll chalk it up to him trying to fit in and not become a target because he sees what's going on. Cliff's a smart guy who knows the game; I just wish he didn't participate in this at all. I'd rather he go out with dignity than stoop to the levels of H8ful.

I feel like Cliff isn't much of a fan of Kemi so it was probably half that and half Cliff's game of just trying to kiss 'cool kids' ass.

So, since it's 4th of July, do we think the Wackadoodle Comp and noms will be tomorrow?

• Love 2

Does anyone know how far reaching the release form is that must be signed for them to talk about people?  Is it only that they can't talk about that person by name or is it if they talk about them with any identifying info at all (like saying "my brother" instead of calling them by name)?  I ask because they've all talked about how nobody in Jack's family would sign the release and yet, one day he was talking about his childhood home and how much he loved it but they lost it when his mom got remarried and his new stepdad took out a new mortgage on the house and they couldn't pay it back because of his stepdad's financial decisions regarding the stock market or something like that.  It seemed like the kind of story that CBS wouldn't want us to hear if his mom really hadn't signed a release.  Also, he talked about how he's been to Mackinac Island and said his dad's two best friends are buried in a cemetery there.  Maybe whoever was monitoring the feed talk fell asleep that day.

• Useful 5

Cliff has apparently been up giving a camera talk.  I only just turned on the feeds but now I have to rewind to the beginning of his talk.  I read somewhere else that in this talk he was making it sound like he's in with Jack.  I hope it's not true.

The feeds are really jumpy today. Cliff doing his talk, and started to say David worries him, but I didn't catch why.

David wandered in and now he and Cliff are getting to talk. I'd love for them to talk some game here.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So I guess at some point during the part of the game that David has had personal contact with Jackson, Jackson mentioned that he read a self-help book and because of the motivation it gave him, he moved to Los Angeles.

Wait, Jackson doesn't still live with Mama? The same Mama that was serving him his chocolate milk and telling him to be a good boy in the house in the premiere? Really? Well consider me snowed on that.  He's got that Mama's Boy entitlement down where you can see he thinks he's God's Gift and expects to be waited on hand and foot.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sam strikes me as someone who will always just play to 'the house' so he basically is a Jackoff number, especially since he's up Nick's butt and Nick hasn't bought a clue that Gr8ful hates him now.

I haven't been able to pinpoint where or why they turned on Nick. I guess it's whatever triangle actually exists with him and Jack/Analyse. I know Nick is supposedly jealous, but I thought he was keeping that from Jack. Oh well.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Why is Nicole apologizing to Nick? It was about 11:40 pm BBT and I had it on BBAD not the feeds, so there was no context. Nick kept telling her he wasn't offended and it was fine and she kept saying she felt bad about it.

WTF is "it"

I heard Nicole talking to Kemi about how she is not a touchy person unless she is really close to someone. When Nick jumped on top of her( outdoors on the sofa) she jumped and moved very harshly. She is afraid she offended or hurt his feelings him and wanted to let him know that it was her problem not his. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

While fuck Jack and Son in all things, of course, I think it's probably fair enough for them to not trust Nick, as he has acted fairly squirrely with them, all in all. He obviously wants to be still in with the rest of the house. That's a fine thing to want, but you have to go about it in a slightly less transparent way or else your alliance isn't going to trust you, which is precisely what has happened here (same with Bella, of course). 

• Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, zorak said:

Holly says he needs to think about his actions because he doesn't want to appear to anyone in the house or outside as a "fuck boy player".

Too late.  

I’d like to think that the last person that production wanted to win HOH was Jack. 

TBH, was kinda surprised he won that comp.  

Well, there goes my dream of Jack joining his friends at Camp Banishment.  

Edited by LGGirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I just finished watching Cliff's morning talk up until where he said he wouldn't talk any more game because someone (David) was up and moving around.  This is about to be really long because Cliff talked for over an hour straight about the game.

He started by acknowledging how dangerous Tommy is as a player.  He thinks Ovi finally saw that Tommy is playing the game with how easy it was for Tommy to deceive Ovi about working to get Ovi to stay.

Ovi talked about wanting to name his partnership with Cliff and bring in more people but Cliff doesn't want to do that.  He doesn't see himself and Ovi as being the core of an alliance.

There was a lot of talk about David rubbing him the wrong way since coming back in.  It has to do with David interacting in a way that's a little too intimate for not having talked to them in 2 weeks.  He thinks David is going to be a hornet's nest.

Cliff would have put up Kemi and probably Jess if he had won HOH.

He thinks that picking Jack to represent him in that first veto is starting to pay off because he thinks there is a tighter bond between the 2 of them that will come in handy this week.

Cliff said that Jackson is part of his little alliance group and he doesn't want Jackson to do anything to destroy his game (i.e. tell Kat what's what and the fallout from that) because it could affect Cliff's game, too.

He doesn't think it's bad that David might be considered the house villain because it might help hold groups together that Cliff needs to stay together.

He recognizes that Jack was deceptive to Ovi, which gives him pause because Jack could do the same thing to Cliff.  But short term he says he's ok with Jack.

He thinks he's ok with Christie but doesn't trust her.  Says it doesn't matter a whole lot at the moment because she's not the one in power this week.

Cliff still considers Nicole to be his final 2.

• Useful 6
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

He recognizes that Jack was deceptive to Ovi, which gives him pause because Jack could do the same thing to Cliff.  But short term he says he's ok with Jack.

Little does he know ......  

• Love 1

More from Cliff's talk:

Cliff considers his core alliance right now to be Jackson and Holly.  He says they also have Kat in there.  Kat is everything he doesn't want to be involved with (i.e. famewhoring goals) but that she's a strong vote for Cliff right now.

Jackson said last night that at 10:01 this morning he's going to pull Kat aside and tell her he can't do it anymore.  (I doubt very much this is actually going to happen but if it does, the fallout could be fun to watch.)

Cliff is nervous about Jackson and Holly being tighter with each other than with him but says there's a long way to go.  He says down the road he'll bring Nicole into this alliance and maybe Ovi and that he'll have the numbers down the road if he needs to.

He, Holly, and Jackson talked last night about maybe driving Kat to be with David so David will think he's taking Jackson's girl.  Then David can be the one to deal with her constant paranoia. I guess last night at some point David and Kat were in the boat room together and there seemed to be flirtation or something going on.

He promoted Nicole as a floater to Jackson and Holly and says they were receptive to bringing Nicole into the fold down the line.

• Useful 2

Final details from Cliff's talk:

He says he hopes a dominant alliance hasn't already formed and that he's not just a "hanger oner" that thinks he's a deep part of it but is just being seen as a vote (I have bad news for you, Cliff).  But he says that even if that's the case, it buys him some time and he'll take it.

Ovi disclosed to Cliff that he was the student body president at the University of Tennessee.  He made Cliff promise not to tell.  Cliff says he won't but that he almost wishes that Ovi had not told him this because if Ovi could do enough politicking to win that position at a school so large, he thinks it might be dangerous to sit next to Ovi at the end because Ovi could be persuasive.  It makes him think that that maybe he doesn't want to be there final 2 with Ovi and he hasn't promised Ovi final 2.  

Last night when they were all sitting around talking David used the R-word.  Cliff didn't actually refer to it as that but I'm guessing that's what David said based on Cliff saying that David used a term that might be used to describe mentally challenged people (Cliff also said he hoped he wasn't being offensive himself by this description).  According to Cliff, everyone noticed when David said it and they called him out.  Cliff says David never apologized.  He thinks David should have handled it differently and owned up for it and taken responsibility.

• Useful 7

Now Holly is spilling to Christie and Analyse that last night they were talking to Cliff and that Cliff can't stand Kat and that he wasn't Kemi and Jess out, too.  She says he's on board with everything they're doing, which is really good.  

Speaking of Cliff, he was talking to Jack a few minutes ago and fueling the David hate.

• Useful 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, zorak said:

Ovi disclosed to Cliff that he was the student body president at the University of Tennessee.  He made Cliff promise not to tell.

That's the part I saw with his big Tennessee t-shirt. I wasn't impressed. I actually assumed it was common knowledge that Ovi was student body president.

I know some people really like Cliff, but I'm very meh on him. He has some decent takes, but some very bad ones too, namely everything with Jack. I think he coddles and sucks up to Jack and Son too much. I get it, but I don't like it. It is true that Cliff is better than most of these people, but boy is that a low hurdle. It's so low that you can walk right across it without jumping at all.

Happy 4th everyone! 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 11

What I don't get about Cliff is how can he be such an alleged fan and be so oblivious to the big alliance that has formed? I'm not even saying that he should know WHO the alliance is, but how can he think that it HASN'T formed? You'd have to be a moron or ignorant about Big Brother (and most people they cast are both) to not think that a big alliance has formed by this point. It's like the old line about how every poker game has a sucker in it. If you haven't identified the sucker after a few hands, that means it is you. Similarly, if you haven't been included in a large alliance by this point in the game, that means it HAS formed and you're just not in it. 

• Love 19

Well damn!  I just realized that 10:01 a.m. has come and gone in the house and Jackson did not cut Kat free like he told Cliff and Holly he would.  But now he's telling Analyse that he can't keep doing this.  Time to man up, Son of Jack!

Jackson told Analyse he needs to get a workout in first. Priorities.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

David is not winning any allies because he keeps leaving the doors to the outside open every time he walks out.  Jackson was bitching that David had already done it 4 times this morning (not that he's counting or anything).  David just came back in and did it again and Analyse and Jackson were jokingly (or probably not) getting on his case about it.  David said as soon as he walked out the people outside mentioned it to him, too.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Also, holy shit, Ovi, you've been evicted. Who the fuck would want to form an alliance based on a dude who is CURRENTLY EVICTED? What kind of ally is that?

Yeah, not surprised.   He’s kinda delusional, does not have much of an emotional IQ and clearly thinks his good friends Jack and son will get him back in the game   

Bless his heart  ❤️

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

David is not winning any allies because he keeps leaving the doors to the outside open every time he walks out. 

What’s wrong with that?   It’s make it easier for the bugs and rodents to escape. 

• LOL 18

I think David is doing exactly what TPTB were clearly hoping for with this twist. Get in there and annoy the shit out of them with everything you've got. Disrupt the perceived social order and just cause chaos.

Poor Ovi  hasn't had his light bulb moment where it sinks in that he got evicted by a 12-0 vote, and he should really take a hard turn left and change it up somehow. Last night he still talking about making everyone cookies over and over.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Kat is talking to Holly and says she's been thinking about it and she thinks it would probably be ok if she went up as a pawn against Kemi.

At the same time, Kat's not too keen on being the pawn for the 2nd week in a row because people will start to see her in that role and she doesn't want to be a perpetual pawn.  LOL

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Those Love Island commercials are quickly becoming the new, Grover...Grover Johnson?, of this year for me. 

Awww...who would have guessed that I'd be nostalgic for Grover Johnson promos!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I don't have my feeds on right now, but thought I would ask if anybody in the House felt the earthquake that happened?  Some people in LA reportedly did feel it.

• Useful 1

Holly was having a meltdown in the bathroom with Analyse.  She's very concerned that her family might not even be watching her today.  She says her parents are so busy with the ranch because it's one of the busiest times of year.  Her sister doesn't even own a tv and is never happy for her.  She doesn't think her family realizes how big of a deal being on BB is for her.  She started crying and then Jackson came in and then she was crying in Jackson's chest.  I only wish Kat would've walked in at that moment.

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I don't have my feeds on right now, but thought I would ask if anybody in the House felt the earthquake that happened?  Some people in LA reportedly did feel it.

Yes, most of them were outside at the time and said they were feeling an earthquake.

• Love 1

Jackson is talking to Holly and Analyse about taking David's soul from the inside out.  He's also talking about doing really petty shit like cutting David off if David wants to use the shower or the bathroom and leaving crumbs out because David doesn't like messes.  He said that David's game is to just get a reaction out of Jackson and Jackson is planning on beating him at his own game.  I hope it backfires!

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat is talking to Holly and says she's been thinking about it and she thinks it would probably be ok if she went up as a pawn against Kemi.

At the same time, Kat's not too keen on being the pawn for the 2nd week in a row because people will start to see her in that role and she doesn't want to be a perpetual pawn.  LOL

Aw, come on, Kat, somebody's gotta break Spencer's record eventually, and you're not likely to accomplish much else in this game.

I know it's still early days, but I keep thinking this season is some kind of payback from the universe for people who complained about last year being boring. Like, "Oh, was Level 6 too Kumbaya for you? Here, have a replay of BB19 with distinct overtones of BB15." I mean, I watched Boogie win, I sat through Dick's shenanigans, I endured Aaryn and Frankie and Paul, but it's Day 16 and I'm already questioning my decisions here.

• Love 16
(edited)

Did someone say something extra stupid to cause the fish? Are noms this early?? 

Edit: they're back. Jackson is trying to cut the cord, and it's gloriously awkward. 

Edited by IndyMischa
Avoiding a double post.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sounds like they showed them a clip of Love Island. Hear mention of WInston, Fiji, etc.

ETA: trip to Fiji will be part of the veto

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

Is it possible Kat is doing a spin on a dime regrouping ??? Vengeance is hers? Tear apart the side that has betrayed her ?? 

Jess is being very supportive .

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think maybe I miss last season for fuck's sake!

Hallelujah!  The rapture is happening!

4 hours ago, missyb said:

I heard Nicole talking to Kemi about how she is not a touchy person unless she is really close to someone. When Nick jumped on top of her( outdoors on the sofa) she jumped and moved very harshly. She is afraid she offended or hurt his feelings him and wanted to let him know that it was her problem not his. 

No, Nicole.  He is the one with the problem.  I hate how this show twists values on their head and makes wrong, right and down, up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Edit: they're back. Jackson is trying to cut the cord, and it's gloriously awkward. 

But, he drinks chocolate milk and eats a ton of watermelon!  He calls him momma "Ma'am."    A sweet boy like that would never treat a lady wrong, would he?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I love how she brought up how maybe she's missing something about how it's a problem that he had a strong connection with her on day one (pretty sure those were his words to her) but it's not a problem that there are murmurings of a showmance between him and Holly.

Edited by zorak

David announced to everyone that all 16 of them are going to have a cornhole tournament with 2 person teams.  After everyone was shouting out who they wanted to be partners with, Christie and I'm not sure who else was there made a comment about how David was probably doing this just to see who would pair up with who to gather info for himself about who is tight with who.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I love David in there just being kind of a dick and causing everyone massive discomfort. It's literally the only entertaining thing happening.

I think Holly is a huge bitch. Just now Kat asked if she could talk to her and Holly whined about how she's just 'so depleted' and she can't talk anymore only to then go right over and start talking to/bitching about Kat with Analyse/Christie.

Reading about Cliff's talk this morning has me rolling and also annoyed. I had hopes that maybe I could at least stand Cliff but those are gone now. Still though, it is pretty hilarious how off he is about most things lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5