Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Sketcher said:

But that's the only way Nick can compete with Christie's "I need to stay not for ME but because I want a good person to win so I HAVE to stay and get Nick out" spiel. You don't beat that stuff with logic and reasoning , these people have none, you have to play the emotional vampire game.

Christie is just far better at it because it is her natural state of being.

So sorry, Nick...you lose.

This exactly. And it's why I hate her so!

31 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I tend to agree. It's possible Jackson is just toying with Christie?

No, I don't think it is. Jackson spent a lot of time talking to Jess, Nicole, and Cliff to ensure their votes. Holly wants to flip. 

I do think Jackson wants to make great TV, but he also wants to keep Christie. And, to be fair, she made some solid points on why he should keep her. Sis is coming after Jackson/Holly whereas Christie wants to go after Nick first. I mean, unless Nick wins HOH or veto and then Jackson/Holly will probably be targeted....but y'know....

It probably isn't great for anyone's game to keep Christie but...god, Sis is just so useless and pattern shows that she'll make F2 for doing absolutely nothing except be carried by her team mates so....I'd MUCH rather see Christie get farther than fucking SIS. 

Ok, I'm done now. I'll tone down my Sis hatred. 

I will say that, after sleeping on it, it DOES bother me that Christie will get what she wants and probably be smug, especially if she gets into power (or Jess does, as tonight's HOH is a memory comp). Because, yeah, she could very well put up Nick/Nicole, which sucks for Nicole. And she could even still backdoor Jackson. 

But a good thing that did come out of this, no matter who is evicted tonight, is that we know that Tommy and Christie's bond? It isn't that strong if he was willing to toss her aside for Sis and Nick. 

• Love 6

I think they still had a strong bond, I just think that he thought that there was no way she was going to stay, so he moved on to his next plan. And that might hilariously blow up in his face. 

It IS kind of interesting that Amanda might be screwing over Andy this time around. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Cliff is just so pathetic that he says yes to whatever deal the "powerful" people offer him. 

Is that pathetic though, or smart? I mean, he's still in the house. The biggest part of getting to the end is just... getting to the end. It might not be pretty. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I will say that, after sleeping on it, it DOES bother me that Christie will get what she wants and probably be smug, especially if she gets into power (or Jess does, as tonight's HOH is a memory comp). Because, yeah, she could very well put up Nick/Nicole, which sucks for Nicole. And she could even still backdoor Jackson. 

SMUG. That's the perfect word for why I dread this flip succeeding. She's going to be confirmed in her view of The Universe, once again, and will be frolicking all over the place. Yuck. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Is that pathetic though, or smart? I mean, he's still in the house. The biggest part of getting to the end is just... getting to the end. It might not be pretty. 

Yes, aka the Sandra Strategy: anyone but me. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

My issue is that he never seems to get anything of note out of it. The current plan is to nominate Nicole! And he's agreeing with that! Because Jackson/Holly, who have no actual power next week, say so? 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

Sometimes I think the DR feeds them something to get this kind of talk going so they have suspense footage for tonight.  At least that is what I am hoping for.

Well, it's been in talks since early yesterday, if not late Tuesday night, so I don't think it's just merely a DR thing. I say this because usually, if it is just the DR asking them to consider the other side, they get back on track late Wednesday night.

This time around, there's actual MOVEMENT. Not only that, but Tommy, Nick, and Sis now know. 

Just now, Melina22 said:

SMUG. That's the perfect word for why I dread this flip succeeding. She's going to be confirmed in her view of The Universe, once again, and will be frolicking all over the place. Yuck. 

Yeah, it's not going to be fun when Jess inevitably wins HOH tonight (she's SO GOOD at memory comps; I don't care if she got lucky in the last one like she said) because that's WORSE than Christie winning HOH herself. 

But....looking at it objectively, Christie is actually a good player. She flipped the house in a couple of days when she was 100% DOA. She was supposed to be leaving for sure tonight, and now she's likely to stay. She flipped JACKSON, of all people. Even though it's likely not a great move for him, he was already not in a good place and...he was adamant on getting Christie out. Like her or hate her, she's one of the better players this season. That's why I feel ok with her staying over Sis. As someone who: a) loves drama; and b) loves good game players who actually try, this is somewhat of a win-win for me, even if it's short lived until Christie pisses me off.

I hope Nicole wins HOH tonight. I have no idea what she plans to do, and that excites me. Plus, she's really got to make a move. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

He WAS evicted already.

And...Nicole won't win HoH. She's as much of a piece of furniture as Sis. Jess may win.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Lamima said:

He WAS evicted already.

And...Nicole won't win HoH. She's as much of a piece of furniture as Sis. Jess may win.

Sis and Nicole have both placed second in a comp, though. 

We don't have necessarily bad competitors this season. They're all actually pretty ok. We don't have someone that's Sheriff Kathy levels of bad. 

I think Nicole's done well enough on the memory comps. She hasn't placed first, obviously, but she's never been the last out. It will be tough for her to beat Jess, though. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lamima said:

He WAS evicted already.

True. But he got back in by easily winning a comp, according to the rules. As Christie would say, it is what it is.

He's definitely a cockroach. And now so, it appears, is Christie. Like Lady Calypso I have to grudgingly admit she's playing a good game, even though I absolutely hate the thought of watching her have her worldview confirmed. (Narcissists have played way too big a role in my life. It makes it hard to feel neutral about people like Christie. I do enjoy drama, though, so there's that.) 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, vb68 said:

I think Jackson looks like a complete idiot with this vote flip.

8 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I'm crushed hearing Christie is staying. Jackson is a fool, and has lost his chance to win it all.

More reasons to enjoy this flip!

22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But....looking at it objectively, Christie is actually a good player.

She's Vanessa. They're so similar. It just felt like Vanessa was more strategic with her bullshit while it seems like it's just Christie being Christie but I think they're both just emotional vampires who are very good at manipulation which naturally helps them in the game.

17 minutes ago, Lamima said:

And...Nicole won't win HoH. She's as much of a piece of furniture as Sis.

Thank you. I am so fucking over Nicole and how utterly toothless, useless, and stupid she is. I miss the Nicole who told Bella to her face that she was uneducated lol. 

As much as Nicole annoys the hell outta me, I do hope she wins HOH. I just wanna see what she'd do with power. I feel like she'd shrivel up and cry and be generally incompetent but that could be fun to watch.

But since it's a memory comp I feel like a Jess HOH is almost inevitable. Maybe Nick will cry. That'd be fun! Although, the memory comp Jess won and the one she was 2nd in were both competed directly after memorizing things while this one will be 24 hours later so it's possible she could be good at short term memory and not as good at longer term memory.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, vb68 said:

I don't think Sis would really appreciate Zingbot at all.

Especially if Zingy tosses a bottle of Summer's Eve at her before he departs.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She's Vanessa. They're so similar. It just felt like Vanessa was more strategic with her bullshit while it seems like it's just Christie being Christie but I think they're both just emotional vampires who are very good at manipulation which naturally helps them in the game.

Oh yeah, Vanessa and Christie has similarities, for sure. I mean, Vanessa is still vastly superior for me but they're still shades of the same type of player. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

As much as Nicole annoys the hell outta me, I do hope she wins HOH. I just wanna see what she'd do with power. I feel like she'd shrivel up and cry and be generally incompetent but that could be fun to watch.

Agree. I recognize that Nicole is a shit game player. I was incredibly annoyed by her whole 'I'M SO SCARED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!' with Jackson, Holly, AND Cliff. And, of course, she told Nick about the blindside instead of waiting a little bit longer to tell. 

But Nicole IS a very sweet person and I think it would benefit her to win HOH tonight so she can prove to me, and the audience, why she deserves a spot in F2. Right now, she doesn't have a lot on her resume if she does get to F2. If she wins tonight, it could screw up her game, but it would also massively help it in the eyes of the audience. I think Cliff would also be a good ear for her, to keep her leveled. 

My gut says that she'll either put up Christie/Tommy or Jackson/Holly, so we'll see which pairing it is. Or, I guess the alternative is putting up one of each (Holly and Tommy, for example), which her and Cliff have discussed before. Which...y'know, would be pretty bad for her game if she pisses off two couples.

• Love 6

This flip smells like production/DR interference to me. If you've watched the show long enough you know it happens. There's very little explanation for it otherwise.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

My gut says that she'll either put up Christie/Tommy or Jackson/Holly, so we'll see which pairing it is. 

I think you're right. As dumb as she is, she must see that that's her only option. And honestly it would be fun as hell to see Nicole be the one to do this, especially if she put up Christie/Tommy. 

OK yea, I'm gonna have to start my 'Nicole for HOH' prayer circle. But fuck, now I actually want something and so when it inevitably doesn't happen I'll be sad. It's easier when you just don't give a shit who wins HOH lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Actually I think a Nicole HoH right now would be GREAT because I could easily see Nicole putting Christie and Nick side-by-side OTB - and THAT could be some of the best entertainment of the season.

ETA: Jinx @Lady Calypso!

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Nashville said:

Actually I think a Nicole HoH right now would be GREAT because I could easily see Nicole putting Christie and Nick side-by-side OTB - and THAT could be some of the best entertainment of the season.

I can't see her nomming Nick and honestly I think it'd be quite stupid if she did, but fucking hell it would be hilarious.

See, there's so many fun possibilities with a Nicole HOH. Dammit Nicole, you better finally do something and win this one for me!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think you're right. As dumb as she is, she must see that that's her only option. And honestly it would be fun as hell to see Nicole be the one to do this, especially if she put up Christie/Tommy. 

OK yea, I'm gonna have to start my 'Nicole for HOH' prayer circle. But fuck, now I actually want something and so when it inevitably doesn't happen I'll be sad. It's easier when you just don't give a shit who wins HOH lol.

So true. 

A Jess win wouldn't be so bad, as LONG AS NICK DOESN'T WIN VETO. Or Tommy, for that matter. A Nick eviction would be glorious. But I worry that Jess will win HOH, Nick will win veto, and it's bye-bye Nicole. She may not be a good game player, but I still like her as a person so it would suck if she left next week and we were stuck with...well, everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, I don't see Nicole putting up Nick, unfortunately, but any of Holly/Jackson/Tommy/Christie on the block is the next best thing.

And also, Cliff wouldn't go up on the block, which means I think he beats Johnny Mac for lasting the longest in the house after being evicted (Johnny Mac lasted four full evictions after he re-entered the house; Cliff actually would beat his record tonight with lasting five full evictions, if I math right). 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, vb68 said:

BTW is it me or did Holly do her best to look like Lily Munster tonight?

I'm telling ya'll, those hair extensions she wears are not flattering.  And at a certain point in life, you just have to realize you are too old for extensions! 

• Love 7

Nicole will not win HoH. She doesn't really want to. She is playing for 2nd place or America's Fave and NOT 1st place. She and Sis are the 2 goats being drug along. Seems they have decided to keep Nicole as the goat. They will aim to go after Nick ASAP but Cliff and Jess will be cut loose soon too. JMO. I could see Holly winning this HoH.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, vb68 said:

BTW is it me or did Holly do her best to look like Lily Munster tonight?

There was a shot of her in the background tonight where it looked like her face was melting off. I didn't realize how much plastic surgery she's has until I saw an old picture of her. She got an entire new face. 

This isn't the best looking cast ever, that's for sure. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't see her nomming Nick and honestly I think it'd be quite stupid if she did, but fucking hell it would be hilarious.

I can, because Nicole has repeatedly voiced to other HGs her frustration with Nick’s constant portrayal of Nicole as being in automatic lockstep with him.  Ever since 2-3 weeks ago (shortly after Nick lost Bella - interesting timing, that) when Nick decided Nicole somehow “owed” Nick for her continued presence in the game, Nick has been throwing Nicole’s name around like he owns the rights to it - intimating he has the power to control Nicole’ vote - to the point his behavior presents clear and present danger to Nicole’s game; the only time someone talks about putting Nicole OTB is to sit beside Nick, because Nick has constructed a narrative wherein Nicole’s vote is seen as little more than an extension of Nick’s will.  Nick’s actions severely limit Nicole’s ability to play her own game - her moves and votes are judged less on their own merit, and more on whether or not they support Nick’s agenda.

So - should Nicole actually stumble into winning an HoH - what better way to both publicly assert and demonstrate herself as an independent HG than to put Nick (Nicole’s supposed puppet master) OTB next to Christie - the other HG who, by constantly stating her desired intention to put Nicole OTB next to Nick, has done the most to reinforce Nick’s narrative of Nicole as little more than his lackey?

One additional note: since Jackson is apparently going to squib out SOOOOOO thoroughly on his early promise to take out Christie, such a move by Nicole would arguably be the Biggest Game Move this season to date.

So cross yer fingers....

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

This season took a big turn after Jack was evicted. Each week, HG's went crazy Wednesday up through eviction. What more can you ask for from a season? When you think there will be a predictable outcome, poof, it changes. My opinion of the season has perked up considerable since Jack left.

And, I am not attached to anyone in the house. Anyone could go and I would not be upset ,except maybe Nicoe. I just adore her. Scared, defiant, wishy washy. I love her as a cast member. So different and refreshing.

Thursday nights and crowning of new HOH as been a must see event.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

From Joker's:

I told y’all that it’s good luck to get pooped on by a bird! C is staying and now this comp will be about birds!? Coincidence? Or did the universe manifest this? Hmmm.... 😉 NT
08/22/19 03:40 AM

Yeah, I was coming here to say from what I saw last night, if Christie stays, I don't see how she doesn't win HOH. She knows the bird calls down cold. She actually has a bird sanctuary in her backyard! She was coaching Tommy on how to remember the sounds. Christie's got this one so easy it does kinda look like a set up.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It probably isn't great for anyone's game to keep Christie but...god, Sis is just so useless and pattern shows that she'll make F2 for doing absolutely nothing except be carried by her team mates so....I'd MUCH rather see Christie get farther than fucking SIS. 

Ok, I'm done now. I'll tone down my Sis hatred. 

But a good thing that did come out of this, no matter who is evicted tonight, is that we know that Tommy and Christie's bond? It isn't that strong if he was willing to toss her aside for Sis and Nick. 

I think even Nick FINALLY  started to see how useless and what a bad player Sis was last night. He told her she needed to pick it up the campaigning and fight for her life. Sis responded with a rather smug "don't put your paranoia on me!"  And you could see it register on Nick's face that girl is dim.  And he was all " Okaaaay then".

I think Cliff got a commitment from Christie not to put up Nicole next week.

Tommy will land on the side of the votes. Just like with the Jack vote. But he does seem devastated. For the first time, I think he's scared that he doesn't know how this will all work out.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

My issue is that he never seems to get anything of note out of it. The current plan is to nominate Nicole! And he's agreeing with that! Because Jackson/Holly, who have no actual power next week, say so? 

He's NOT agreeing to nominating Nicole at all. Just the opposite. As noted above, he's working harder than Nicole herself in getting a deal. And that's the ironic thing about everyone saying Nicole is attached to Nick when it's  Cliff is running around making deals for them both. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

He's NOT agreeing to nominating Nicole at all. Just the opposite. As noted above, he's working harder than Nicole herself in getting a deal. And that's the ironic thing about everyone saying Nicole is attached to Nick when it's  Cliff is running around making deals for them both. 

I think he was trying, but they still seemed to be arguing for Nicole to go up as a pawn. Who else could go up?

And yes, it IS funny that Cliff was trying harder to protect Nicole than Nicole was. 

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think he was trying, but they still seemed to be arguing for Nicole to go up as a pawn. Who else could go up?

I saw the complete opposite. He was arguing for Jess when I finally went to bed.

Nicole won't put up Nick. Nick told her to if it helps her, and she turned and said "WHAT DID I TELL  YOU???"

"That you would never put me up?"

"Yes."

But Nick seems like unless he wins HOH (which seems unlikely), he's basically ready to give up. He knows Sis is likely to leave because of him. And I do think he genuinely feels guilty as hell.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, vb68 said:

But Nick seems like unless he wins HOH (which seems unlikely), he's basically ready to give up. He knows Sis is likely to leave because of him. And I do think he genuinely feels guilty as hell.

This whole turn around has a whole lot to do with Nick. He never once stopped reflected and thought, hold on, my strategy of honesty and transparency is putting the spotlight on people I like.  That is not good in Big Brother. But his ego and this ridiculous mission to earn back trust, made him look sketchy, pathetic and the enemy. Oh, I see, Its Tommy Nicole and Sis. Not me. You got to go. And that person on the block will do it. Bye my beloved Sis. So sorry I out you in this position. 

Now, for entertainment value Nick could win the HOH or Holly or really anyone. This game is all over the place.

ETA: It was only later in the evening that Nick realized what ihs loud loyalty did to the people he cares about. It ended up with his whining, Sis shouldn't go.  Yes she should. She adds nothing.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

She has a very similar personality to Vanessa, but she's not a tenth of the player. Vanessa presented as playing emotionally (just like Christie), but actually played very strategically (and smartly).  

Vanessa, for instance, never would have blown up two dominant alliances for no reason. 

Vanessa's downfall was interpersonal relationships.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I feel like Nick will be the default target for everyone. You can already feel the kumbaya atmosphere. Barf.

This is why I don't understand Jackson agreeing to keep Christie. If Jackson's intention was to save himself another week by moving the target off of him (and Holly) and onto Nick - he succeeded. But he doesn't need Christie to stay as a shield or a Nick shooter. He could have brokered a deal with Holly, Cliff, Nicole, Tommy (or even Sis or Jess for that matter) and still evicted Christie.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

This is why I don't understand Jackson agreeing to keep Christie. If Jackson's intention was to save himself another week by moving the target off of him (and Holly) and onto Nick - he succeeded. But he doesn't need Christie to stay as a shield or a Nick shooter. He could have brokered a deal with Holly, Cliff, Nicole, Tommy (or even Sis or Jess for that matter) and still evicted Christie.

His logic, however faulty, is that Christie is more likely to win a competition than Sis and is more anti-Nick than Sis. 

A lot of this vote flip can be blamed on Sis being a complete fucking moron and not playing the game at all. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

A lot of this vote flip can be blamed on Sis being a complete fucking moron and not playing the game at all. 

My primary knock against Anal - and Nicole too, to a lesser degree) - is this: you’ve actually managed to get onto Big Brother, so why the hell aren’t you PLAYING Big Brother??? Talk about opportunities squandered.  The vast vast majority of people will never have the opportunity to make it into the BB House, and most of those who do make it there will experience it exactly once in their lifetimes.

So for somebody to actually land one of Charlie’s Golden Tickets to this once-in-a-lifetime experience - and then just sit there and watch the game passing them by with glazed eye, while a little bit of drool starts to run from the corner of their slack jaw...?

Pisses me da fuck off, man.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

My primary knock against Anal - and Nicole too, to a lesser degree) - is this: you’ve actually managed to get onto Big Brother, so why the hell aren’t you PLAYING Big Brother??? Talk about opportunities squandered.  The vast vast majority of people will never have the opportunity to make it into the BB House, and most of those who do make it there will experience it exactly once in their lifetimes.

So for somebody to actually land one of Charlie’s Golden Tickets to this once-in-a-lifetime experience - and then just sit there and watch the game passing them by with glazed eye, while a little bit of drool starts to run from the corner of their slack jaw...?

Pisses me da fuck off, man.

I agree about Sis but differ on Nicole. Sis is your typical BB contestant that gets cast. Attractive, athletic, showmance potential ,etc.  Nicole is your male nerd that gets casted. Yet she has worked harder to fit in and go against her type then SIs.  She is not athletic, has not done well in comps ( nerves) but has managed to make herself useful as a vote. She has not been the "go to" nominee and that is unusual for her character type.

Go Nicole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I hear you @Nashville.  

I’m hoping that we will find out later that Nicole (and Cliff) worked closely behind the scenes in much greater detail than has been shown.   Kind of game worthy of having true gamers in the house I’m hoping.  

It started off with Gr8ful gloating how great they were.

Analyse I’ve come to believe truly was cast because of Brett’s Anallice thing last year. Kudos to the poster that said that. I was out to lunch on this one because I posted that finale night she’d be articulate full of personality and a competitor.  

Jess — there solely for ... not sure what to say. 

It is what it is. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

The irony of the flip...Jess wanted Christie to stay all along and she's the only one who is getting NOTHING out of it. Everyone else was offered deals, promises of safety, and Jess got named as the designated pawn against Nick.

Wow she sucks at this. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I hear you @Nashville.  

I’m hoping that we will find out later that Nicole (and Cliff) worked closely behind the scenes in much greater detail than has been shown.   Kind of game worthy of having true gamers in the house I’m hoping.

A Cliff-Nicole Master Plan running the House behind the scenes all season would be great - unfortunately, at present it also appears to be nonexistent.  TPTB would have to show We the Audience something in the way of collaborative discussion and execution for such a story line to be sold, and so far that ain’t happening.  😞 

Analyse I’ve come to believe truly was cast because of Brett’s Anallice thing last year. Kudos to the poster that said that. I was out to lunch on this one because I posted that finale night she’d be articulate full of personality and a competitor.  

Who’da thunk you could stuff an entire bikini using nothing more than anal lice?  Who’da?  🤪

Jess — there solely for ... not sure what to say cleavage. 

FTFY

• LOL 3
50 minutes ago, Cutty said:

His logic, however faulty, is that Christie is more likely to win a competition than Sis and is more anti-Nick than Sis. 

And maybe most importantly, Sis hasn't been shy about being rabidly Anti-Jackson and Holly. They were definitely her targets, and Sis made it very obvious.  Jackson had her up in the HOH last night and point blank asked her who she would put up, and Sis had no answer.

10 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

The irony of the flip...Jess wanted Christie to stay all along and she's the only one who is getting NOTHING out of it.

That's the BB Story of Jess. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

The irony of the flip...Jess wanted Christie to stay all along and she's the only one who is getting NOTHING out of it. Everyone else was offered deals, promises of safety, and Jess got named as the designated pawn against Nick.

Wow she sucks at this. 

Great observation. She's so bad at this. And yet gets so pissed when people exclude her. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And maybe most importantly, Sis hasn't been shy about being rabidly Anti-Jackson and Holly. They were definitely her targets, and Sis made it very obvious.  Jackson had her up in the HOH last night and point blank asked her who she would put up, and Sis had no answer.

Now see, this is one of those real-life demonstrations of JUST HOW FUCKING BADLY we need an eye-roll emoji - like this!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

That's the BB Story of Jess. 

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Great observation. She's so bad at this. And yet gets so pissed when people exclude her. 

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 3

Ugh!  Christie is going to stay!

Well, I will be positive.

Seems like the house turned on Nick.  

Nick was targeting Jessica!

So, fudge Nick!!!!!!

If Jessica wins HOH tonight....

Who is she putting up?

I don’t think she will mess with Cliff, Nicole, Christie.

Nick and Tommy??????   Holly & Jackson?

I think the ‘next’ to go are in this group.  

Since, there is a good chance they could win the Veto. 

‘There are no more Pawns left’ 

I am glad Sis is leaving.  She is so entitled!!!!!  You won nothing in the game.

And, jump from alliance to alliance as much as Cliff! When it came time to campaign......you choke on your words! This girl.....No game at all!

hopefully....they evict Christie on the Double Eviction night.  That way she cannot brew her black magic! 🥳

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Dance4Life said:

If Jessica wins HOH tonight....

Who is she putting up?

Nick and Nicole, 100%. There's a chance she puts up Nick/Jackson, but there are no other options other than that. If she puts up Nick/Jackson and Nicole wins veto to take Nick down, Cliff will likely go up.

That's pretty much what I see Jess doing in all scenarios.

• Love 2

Cleavage .... how could I have missed that.  😀

7 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Kat having to be in Jury House with only Jack and Analyse 😒

Lol, I can see it now.  Jack and Kat talk and once a day Jack disappears for 30 seconds with Analyse. 😁

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who does Cliff plan on targeting because that’s who Nicole will inevitably put up.  I want to like her but I was ready to throttle her in the HoH last night with Mickie, Holly and Cliff.  Part of her knows the deal with Christie isn’t benefiting her at all but she’s still going along with it because she won’t ever just make her own decisions.

• Love 2