Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I think it could come down to a tie vote, but surely Holly, Kat, Nicole and Cliff will surely vote out Jack, right? And finally Tommy and Christie will not get what they want? Please? 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't wait to see which of Jack, Son, and Tommy won the obligatory unitard/costume.

The wind up doll traded for it I’ll bet.

Or Jack got his Lil Bo Creep outfit back.  

Imagine him meeting Julie dressed like that. Lol won’t happen but picturing it gave me the giggles. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 4

Jack got some sort of punishment where an alien (the outer space variety) will appear periodically and yell at him. Tommy said to him “You’ll be pulling an all-nighter.” Tommy said he won’t be sleeping in Jack’s room that night. Heh heh.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 5
Just now, TimWil said:

Jack got some sort of punishment where an alien (the outer space variety) will appear periodically and yell at him.

I knew it had to be something annoying because he said that he was going to be sure to sleep in the same room as Cliff.

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tommy is saying it works out, because Jess wins veto, and Tommy and Sis taking the "punishments" means they're suffering for the house, and Jackson is going home. Tommy threw the veto.

I will enjoy Thursday SO much more if they really do manage to evict Jack and Tommy has to live with the what if of throwing the veto comp 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
Just now, zorak said:

Tommy's punishment is for a week.  Jackson and Jack's punishments are only 24 hours.  Jackson is going to be a doctor for aliens coming into the house.

What is Tommy’s punishment?  I hope it’s something good!! A whole week will be golden!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Jess2149 said:

What is Tommy’s punishment?  I hope it’s something good!! A whole week will be golden!

Oh FFS! Sounds like it’s an opportunity for him to perform. Juuuuuust what this show needed 🙄

And it’s started already. Somebody gag him, stat.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

This is great news.  And I don't really care which of the Jacks goes home this week.  Sure, I would prefer Jack goes, but getting rid of Jackson is good too.  The six will lose a number either way and will no longer be running the house.  I wonder if we'll ever again have to hear them complain about the 'audacity' of someone else playing the game. 

Thank you, Jess.  I'm going to take back everything I said.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now we just have to pray that at least one of Kat/Nick doesn't flake out.

Kat won't, because Holly and Jess are her two closest allies and she won't do anything to jeopardize that. 

Plus, I think Kat would rather get to take her own shot at Jackson. 

• Love 10

I'm fairly confident Jack is toast. I'm less confident this will be a blindside. These people can't keep their mouths shut. Someone will blab and spoil it by Thursday. 

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jess won!

Competition BEAST!

24 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Jack and Analyse can't have sex for 24 hours. 

I thought Jess cut off access to the shower for that anyway?

And the icing on the cake is Christie's power being wasted and a non-factor.

Now let's have some hard nosed campaigning!  We deserve some fun!!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm fairly confident Jack is toast. I'm less confident this will be a blindside. These people can't keep their mouths shut. Someone will blab and spoil it by Thursday. 

Then there's this. Yea, there's literally no way this stays a secret until Thursday. And that makes me nervous. It'll give Christie/Tommy time to ruin it and get Kat back on their side.

• Love 1

Oh...oh, I just noticed on the Cliff/Nicole cam upstairs, Nick is hiding under a blanket on the chair behind Nicole.

That's hilarious, but also sad because you know it's because he doesn't feel well. I mean, he SHOULD go to bed but....it's funnier to watch him behind Cliff/Nicole.

• LOL 3

Nick just suggested to Nicole/Cliff that maybe Jess uses the veto to take down Jackson (so he'd owe her in the double that they think is happening next week) and that Jess puts up either Tommy or Christie to make sure Jack goes to jury.

It's not an awful plan. It's not great for Jess, but it also would be entertaining to watch.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nick just suggested to Nicole/Cliff that maybe Jess uses the veto to take down Jackson (so he'd owe her in the double that they think is happening next week) and that Jess puts up either Tommy or Christie to make sure Jack goes to jury.

I adore this idea but it's probably not the best thing for Jessica to do. But I don't care, I wanna see it!

• Love 15

Isn’t it just AMAZING the turn of events from picking off the uncool kids one by one to this?! Not once but twice !! Looove it. Eventually the 6 shooters are gonna start having to grovel to them!!!!!

• Love 9

The good thing about awful people forming a supposedly unstoppable alliance is the fact that they are awful people. Of COURSE it was inevitable they would turn on each other and implode. I feel bad for not believing this truth earlier this season. I love this week. I mean, the worst thing that can happen now is that the fucking asshole Jackson gets booted. THAT is the worst case scenario!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Tommy loved Matt during season 19. “He was so funny!” Another reason not to like this weasel.

WTF?!?

I've never seen anybody admit to being a Matt Fan.  And what was so funny about him? How he never changed his shirt? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3