Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

I haven't watched the feeds much. Does he really eat more than everyone? Do y'all think he has put on weight?

I posted this a few days (pounds?) ago...

I do realize it's not a flattering position he's in in the "after photo" -- especially since I have a feeling that's what I look like sitting on my bed on my laptop right now 😉 But America is not watching me!! But absolutely yes, he DEFINITELY looks puffier to me. 😂 I also feel the need to note: I would not ever do this to someone who was a nice, kind-hearted, generally good individual (male OR female) .... but Jackson?! He of all people deserves ridicule, when he's out there making comments about "Jessica-size" portions. 😡212435950_ScreenShot2019-08-01at6_23_23PM.thumb.png.019b350f37de3347853fae26251213c4.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Why do they need stupid filler tonight?

I mean, really?  

Cause all the 'maybe we'll flip and vote out Kat' is BS so not much meat to it. Trickery I say. Stupid show must be losing viewers to the boring Pagonging. 

Edited by Lamima
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I hate myself for saying this, and almost never comment on weight gain, but, Analyse is not going to like herself in that video clip! And she is front and center. Not that she looks bad. She doesn't. Just saying, through her eyes.......

• Love 1

I'm really disappointed that they will not be showing whatever transpired in the hour before going live.  I wonder if it's that they didn't have enough time, or if it would give away the vote tonight.

I can't believe I'm letting this stupid show give me hope...AGAIN.

• Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

Why do they need stupid filler tonight?

I mean, really?  

Maybe the last hour was really THAT dramatic and the BB producers felt that they needed to scrap what they already had?

1 minute ago, KootieTaw said:

So it sounds like the only people they really fooled is Kat and the casuals?

I went back and watched Tommy's conversations on flashback, so I was convinced that Kat was going.  These votes though say a different story.  I guess Christi changed her mind.

• Love 3
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Damn that was cold of Nick.

I read somewhere today that he told Nicole he was voting out Sam and that he knew Sam would forgive him if he somehow stayed.

• Useful 1

As soon as I saw the groups talking when the show started, I knew Kat was safe. The problem with these assholes is no one can keep a secret so everyone knows everything and you can’t do that if you want a blindside. Damn it, we’re going to end up with the six fucking shooters as the final six because they can’t keep their damn mouths shut and the other people are too damn inept.

• Love 8

Loser of the Field Trip vote gets put on the block as a 3rd nominee.  Second place receives a punishment.  First place gets safety for that week.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Jack's schtick in the DR makes me want to scream.

At least we can sleep at night knowing some day Jack will watch back this episode and realize that no one in audience reacted to his schtick.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Loser of the Field Trip vote gets put on the block as a 3rd nominee.  Second place receives a punishment.  First place gets safety for that week.

I'm voting for the 3 I hate the most; Jack, Son & Christie. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

Exactly.  Who cares if one of them is safe as long as one is punished and one is on the block!  Hopefully America can take the shot that the houseguests are so afraid to try.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

See, I think this is kind of confusing. The “winner,” I assume is whoever gets the MOST votes, and that person is safe next week. The person with the 2nd highest # of votes gets a punishment. The “houseguest who finishes last will be put on the block as a 3rd nominee.” That’s the person with the LEAST amount of votes, right? 

5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

See, I think this is kind of confusing. The “winner,” I assume is whoever gets the MOST votes, and that person is safe next week. The person with the 2nd highest # of votes gets a punishment. The “houseguest who finishes last will be put on the block as a 3rd nominee.” That’s the person with the LEAST amount of votes, right? 

I think it is for 3 people to compete in the" field trip competition". First gets safety, second a punishment and third place  becomes a third nominee.

This is for next week, not this week.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

I thought Julie said that the three would compete in a competition?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

No. The Top 3 with the most votes has to do a competition. Whoever wins that competition is safe, 2nd has a punishment and 3rd goes on the block. 

• Useful 3