Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I’m not the best to respond but at one time Christy was sure Brussel sprouts was a code to back door her and went into an ‘unusual’ meltdown

So it wasn't a code word, right? Just a random mention of Brussel sprouts? That's hilarious. Especially for someone so "psychic." Snerk. .

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I just realized after I read this, that he does that often—repeats the last words for emphasis. For emphasis. 

Does he whisper it (like Brick on Modern Family)?

Edited by luvbadtv
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Ok just turned on BBAD, fast forwarded through HOH convo because tommy and Jess; it cuts to downstairs where nick is indeed eating *brussels sprouts.* nick, with his mouth full, no less, is talking, telling Christie that NOT THAT HE EVER WOULD DO THIS, but wouldn’t it be funny if he were HOH and he was going to backdoor Christie and he said at the ceremony, “Christie, don’t faint this time but I’m backdooring you.” He thinks that’s the funniest thing ever. She’s not amused and first says something like “fine, if you have to backdoor me but don’t say that because my family is watching.” And I’m thinking WTH? She says not to say anything *sexual* like that because her fam-mi-ly is watching. (I don’t mean to be prejudiced against Yankees but jeebus, her and tommy’s accents make my ears bleed) anyway, whatever she’s referring to was a whole *thing* that her family knows about and EMS was involved. Cliff says that must have been the most awkward EMS call ever. So “backdoored,” sexual, fainting, EMS... I suck at math but I do think I can add this up. Maybe. Then right before it cuts away, Christie is saying “and if you try, make sure you have the votes to get me gone, or else I’m gonna...” her hand raises in some kind of motion...and cut to a giggling Kat. Perhaps this convo was a one thing that led to the epic meltdown @Callaphera so kindly described for us above? 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Slider said:
10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok I am not saying Son is not a total dick (he is). But Jessica in her attempt to "fit in" has discussed her weight and how she's proud of it and it's okay to joke about it and what not. So Son, being the sort of dick he is, naturally is going to joke about it. 

If Jessica had been present, then maybe... But it was a jerk comment behind her back, and wasn't meant to make Jessica feel like part of the group.

And let Holly or anyone make a jokey-joke to Jackson about his abs and he storms out the room.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Thanks posters for the overnight reports! A lot was going on last night. I fell asleep as Christie was having her meltdown.

Things may be taking a turn for the interesting with this new HOH. Christie definitely feels a need to win it!

Been waiting weeks for something interesting to happen.

• Love 2

About 10:30 ish bb time last night, Christie and jack in the bathroom. Apropos of nothing, Christie yells “nick are you going to sleep early tonight?” He says “I’ll do it if you do it.” Pause. Nick, “that’s probably a lie.” Christie, “why, do I lie to you?” Nick, “no, me going to bed early. I’m kinda hyper.” Christie, “oh, so you lie to me.” She smirks at jack. Nick tells her he’s hyper because jack said to him, “flame on!”, which is their (nick’s and jack’s) *code* for “game on!” Christie is butthurt because “I just feel like is flame is anybody's thing it would be oooo-uuuurs.” Nick says now she has competition for him, “like how bad do you really want me?” I think he’s trying to be funny but she doesn’t get it. She’s just “ok...ok.” Jack tries to lighten the mood by talking in letters, “IDK. LOL.” Nick asks her “are you just going to give up when things get tough or are you going to fight for someone that you care about?” Christie says, “I don’t think I should be in a position to fight for anyone, but” (2 second pause, probably her personal best) “I value you, so we’ll see.”  Brief argument over the value of someone saying they are valued, Jack still trying to lighten it up, Christie pissed. Jack tells her he loves her. She makes an “ok” sign with her fingers but looks like she’s going to bawl. 

Shes’s too much, but knowing in just a lil bit she’s going to be hysterical over all this meaningless nonsense makes my inner Dr. Evil happy 😊

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Thanks posters for the overnight reports! A lot was going on last night. I fell asleep as Christie was having her meltdown.

Things may be taking a turn for the interesting with this new HOH. Christie definitely feels a need to win it!

Been waiting weeks for something interesting to happen.

I’m so lost . Updates please! I cNt figure anything out through the last night threads. Is Kat safe?

"Though the first installment was a meandering mess with low stakes and an ultimately pointless conclusion, Christie's Paranoia 2: Return of the Sprouts, shows that there may be life in this story yet. With a plot that took viewers by surprise, there appears to be the potential for a ripple effect felt throughout the narrative's overall arc; however, as any longtime fan of the Big Brother anthology series can attest, one shouldn't get their hopes up for permanent, widespread change. Instead, it would be best to approach this latest chapter with realistic expectations and a hearty dose of lighthearted humor."

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So how long until Tommy tells Christie,

Looks like it happened a little before 11 last night. I’m fast forwarding through a lot of this shit because it looks like they are about to put on some kind of *show* 🙄 but tommy and Christie whispering, I sooooooo wish I could gif the shocked, hurt, offended look on christie’s face as Tommy tells her Sam made them swear they wouldn’t say anything to her until after he leaves; Sam is trying to throw her under the bus; jack is the one who told tommy. Christie, “JACK told you? What the fuck!?!” As it goes to commercial, Nick is in the kitchen and says he’s cooking Brussels sprouts.  In case you missed my earlier wordwall, he had already been eating the green veg of doom tonight, so he’s making more? 

SPOILER: christie’s “energy” and “signs” and “universe,” all BS. Tommy spilled. 😂

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 6

Haha tommy’s so messy! Less than an hour after telling Christie what Sam said, he’s trying to convince Jackson that they should tell Christie what Sam said. 

Tommy is sometimes semi-tolerable for me on the feeds, but on the show he’s just way too obnoxious.  That fake over the top smile just makes his face soooooo punchable. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Tommy is sometimes semi-tolerable for me on the feeds, but on the show he’s just way too obnoxious.  That fake over the top smile just makes his face soooooo punchable. 

I was over and done with Tommy less than 2 weeks into the season.  Everybody complains about Sam shouting, but at least Sam restricts his outbursts to every third word in the DR. Tommy, though...?  Listen for someone shouting in the House, and dollars to doughnuts the noise is emanating from Tommy’s wide open trap. 😠 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

I was over and done with Tommy less than 2 weeks into the season.  Everybody complains about Sam shouting, but at least Sam restricts his outbursts to every third word in the DR. Tommy, though...?  Listen for someone shouting in the House, and dollars to doughnuts the noise is emanating from Tommy’s wide open trap. 😠 

Tommy, aka christy’s gut 😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I refuse to get my hopes up. Kat is entertaining though...I wish the eviction could be cancelled this week, or something fun.

Major kudos to those still suffering through the live feeds, and recapping conversations with Jack(son), Jess AND Christie. We all owe you a drink or twelve after the season!

RIGHT?!?! I've barely watched at all and went to cancel my feeds the other day but it gave me a free month so i'm set until the end of Sept.  I used to love wasting my day away watching feeds at work and at home.  

1 hour ago, applecrisp said:

I just gott Direct TV, does anyone know where I can stream shows for free??  Thank you.

Direct TV on demand should have them. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow.

Fat jokes from the guy who ate 20 eggs in the middle of the night then barfed them up. Classic psychological projection.

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Haha tommy’s so messy! Less than an hour after telling Christie what Sam said, he’s trying to convince Jackson that they should tell Christie what Sam said. 

He knows Christie knows b/c he told her and he also knows she won’t stay quiet about it. So convince Jackson they need to tell her and then she can go off and his hands are clean. Not a bad plan. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

He knows Christie knows b/c he told her and he also knows she won’t stay quiet about it. So convince Jackson they need to tell her and then she can go off and his hands are clean. Not a bad plan. 

Other than his “Ready... FIRE!... Aim” implementation of it, you mean?  

Tommy ran HIS mouth to Christie - unreservedly the biggest blabbermouth in the House - and now Tommy’s trying to play Operation CYA with Jackson, hoping he can get Jackson’s OK before word gets back to Jackson that Christie’s ALREADY  talking about it.  Moron.  🙄

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Tommy ran HIS mouth to Christie - unreservedly the biggest blabbermouth in the House - 

Not by a long shot ! There was Bella, Christie, Christie , Christie

• LOL 4

Jack is in the target room with Tommy, Analyse, and Christie.  Jack is telling Christie about the contents of Sam's campaigning yesterday.  But Tommy already tattled yesterday, right?  

Just now, zorak said:

Jack is in the target room with Tommy, Analyse, and Christie.  Jack is telling Christie about the contents of Sam's campaigning yesterday.  But Tommy already tattled yesterday, right?  

And she cant even shut up long enough for Jack to tell her. Shut up ! And, I dont think Tommy told her , he said later.

• LOL 2

Christie cannot shut up long enough for Jack to tell her what Sam had told "everyone". She immediately starts to negate every point that Jack brings up. He cannot get it all out. 
She is furious at Sam. Wants to redo her goodbye message. 
I would want to her the whole story beginning to end before I started getting defensive

You just know Christie is going to lay into Sam during lock down. That is what he wanted to avoid when he told everyone he told, not to tell Christie until after eviction.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Christie just told Holly that she just hopes that Sam isn't attacking her character.  But I guess it's ok for her to attack Sam's character.  When she was talking to Jack, Tommy, and Analyse earlier this morning she called Sam an evil loser and said he snapchats people's injuries on the side of the road.  Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but that little snippet has nothing to do with gameplay.

• Love 5

One thing I have to say about Tommy and Jack. They are loyal to the trio ( with Christie). They dont care what other things they hear, thats just noise. They just want to get the job done with the three of them. Thats how you win. Forget about teh rest of it.

I  like that commitment.

Just now, zorak said:

Christie just told Holly that she just hopes that Sam isn't attacking her character.  But I guess it's ok for her to attack Sam's character.  When she was talking to Jack, Tommy, and Analyse earlier this morning she called Sam an evil loser and said he snapchats people's injuries on the side of the road.  Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but that little snippet has nothing to do with gameplay.

She also called him a lying , coward, pussy. But no character attacks!!

We are going to miss so much during HOH lock down.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Fat jokes from the guy who ate 20 eggs in the middle of the night then barfed them up. Classic psychological projection.

IKR?  I cant wait until Jackson is in his 30s and his metabolism slows. There is no way you can eat like he does and stay fit. Mr. Judgmental won't be able to get away with that forever. And maybe then he will regret looking down on others the way he does. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, missyb said:

One thing I have to say about Tommy and Jack. They are loyal to the trio ( with Christie). They dont care what other things they hear, thats just noise. They just want to get the job done with the three of them. Thats how you win. Forget about teh rest of it.

I  like that commitment.

She also called him a lying , coward, pussy. But no character attacks!!

We are going to miss so much during HOH lock down.

I sorta have to agree. I don't care too much for any of them but I do like they (mostly Tommy & Jack) want to stick together and make the Final 3. That said, I haven't heard any of them say who the ultimate Final 2 is. Of course, it's way too early but have any of the three mentioned it?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I sorta have to agree. I don't care too much for any of them but I do like they (mostly Tommy & Jack) want to stick together and make the Final 3. That said, I haven't heard any of them say who the ultimate Final 2 is. Of course, it's way too early but have any of the three mentioned it?

Jack has claimed to Christie and Tommy that he would fall on a sword to get Christie and Tommy to final 2.  Whether he would actually do that, remains to be seen.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I seriously would at best tie or at worst lose to Analyse today for least amount of brain cells working.  I kid you not.

Is that trip thingie still on?  Where we vote on who goes and 'it might end someone's game?

If that trip thingie is still on, could part of it be that the person evicted tonight automatically goes on the trip with the two highest vote getters and then something, something happens and someone goes home?

LOL ... that doesn't even make sense to me! 

I admit it ..... I lose in the brain cell count with Analyse. 

ETA:  Could I be awarded bonus points maybe?  I'm not sleeping with Jack!

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 4
29 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack has claimed to Christie and Tommy that he would fall on a sword to get Christie and Tommy to final 2.  Whether he would actually do that, remains to be seen.  

Oddly enough, I think that's true, although I can't figure out why 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

I knew somebody was going to add something from The Transformed Man, LMAO! Between this and his version of Mr. Tambourine Man, I can't look at Shatner without cracking up.

Now you guys are telling me Shatner gutted Mr Tambourine Man too?  Is nothing scared!  Where is Khan when you need his wrath, dammit.

6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

So it wasn't a code word, right? Just a random mention of Brussel sprouts? That's hilarious. Especially for someone so "psychic." Snerk. .

Yes.  It came from the TV episode where Chistie was having her first major panic attack and the TV editors just showed clips of Nick saying random things then cut to Christie going into panic mode over it.

Then they re-showed those clips in audio/video slo-mo to make the random things sound even sillier as in mock sinister inter-cut with random shots of Christie now in total, full on, panic mode.

The editors just had fun with Nick mentioning Brussels sprouts in passing.  The hamsters have NO idea it is a "thing" outside the house but fans, looking for what fun they can make of this season of horror, have made it a "thing."

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, Jack, Tommy and Christie are by far the best players this season. A win by any of them would be up there. 

Up there with what? The founding of the reality show version of the Fourth Reich maybe where a totally rotten racist, an annoying second rate actor and a would-be psychic fearful of Brussels sprouts take over the world?  Count me out.

Edited by green
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Holly is mad that someone ate most of her Halo Top ice cream because she said she was saving it for when Have Nots ended so that everyone could have some.  She thinks someone is messing with her to try to get her to flip out.  What are the odds that Jackson is the one that ate it?  Because let's face it, he's admitted to doing shit like that before so I wouldn't put it past him to have eaten it just to stir the pot.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

do we believe him though

Nope. 

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Because let's face it, he's admitted to doing shit like that before so I wouldn't put it past him to have eaten it just to stir the pot.

Or because he couldn't help it. (Not making fun by the way. If I was trapped in there, I can see myself eating someone's ice cream, and I don't even like ice cream all that much, just out of desperation to feel better. ) 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly is mad that someone ate most of her Halo Top ice cream because she said she was saving it for when Have Nots ended so that everyone could have some.  She thinks someone is messing with her to try to get her to flip out.  What are the odds that Jackson is the one that ate it?  Because let's face it, he's admitted to doing shit like that before so I wouldn't put it past him to have eaten it just to stir the pot.

And also because Jackson eats everything within a 1-mile radius regardless of who it belongs to, who is "supposed" to eat it and whether anyone will care/be mad that he ate it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6