Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

That reminded me of some players with EARNED confidence (even if more than a few of them were lame people) - can you name the seven HGs who won four HoHs in a single season (Frankie Grande's bogus Battle of the Block HoHs when he didn't win don't count)? 

• Love 1

So Jessica is randomly having a fight (kinda) with Sam? About her bringing up the mole on her leg and transitioning to him saying her name for nomination/eviction? Jack is laughing into the pair of pants hanging from the closet, Christie and Cliff are watching closely. 

I have no idea, guys, but this is hilarious.

• LOL 3

"It's not even about the mole!"

The BB version of

giphy.gif

OH OKAY AND NOW JACKSON IS BEING A DICK TO HOLLY but whatever, Jess is hilariously trying to defend her delivery of the mole line and that's way more entertaining.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

Two Girls, a Guy Douche, and a Hammock:
Scene 3, Exterior, in the middle of a conversation talking about how "everyone"/"the alliance"/probably Production during that 2.5 hour long DR session Holly just had is talking about how, if Holly puts Nicole on the block and they target her, it'll look like Holly (and Jackson) are working with Nick and Sam.

Analyse: "Holly, this is your HoH."
Holly: "I know. And that's the thing, [speaking over Analyse] is that it's mine. I'm making a decision that [speaking over Analyse and Jackson] could benefit other people that could fuck me."
Jackson: "But Christie - But Christie can go fuck herself [Holly shushes him because he's loud, he continues more quietly] if she's going to be pissed off about the fact that you're weighing out options."
Holly: "Yeah but that's the point. Like, you realize that she takes a little tiny thing and makes it way dramatic and talks about it to everyone and over-dramatizes. And also, the other day she had a conversation with Nick and I was there for it. She forgot I was there and then she told me about it later and it was very funny because the version of the story she told me was dramatized by, like, five. And I was like, 'Wow'. Like, this is how you tell stories. That's, like, not at all how the conversation went. And I was there and it was, it was, like, factual but she, like, emphasized everything so much, made everything so much more dramatic and I was like 'okay, this is why I have to be careful with what I tell you because you take it up so many notches'."

Hee! They've gotta turn on Christie eventually. Right? Please? 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 21

I guess Jessica and Sam cleared up the mole business, she's crying and he's hugging her and they're talking like adults about their hurt feelings but now Jackson is ready to take on Christie and someone about whether or not she's talking shit about Jackson and Holly scheming with Sam to keep him and Nick in the house. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jessica is still talking about... something... and Sam looks like he's dying inside and going, "Right. Right. Riiight."

Christie opens up the sliding door as Jack is doing a recap of the Sam/Jess/Christie whatever that just happened (Jessica: still talking, Sam: still dying).

Jack: "I'm just doing a 35 second summary of it."
Christie: "Well, I hope you're doing it accurately."

I love it when they have absolutely no self-awareness. 

• LOL 17
(edited)

Jessica, still talking: "I'm a straight shooter."
Sam, still dying inside: "Right. Right."

It's been 10 minutes. RIP whatever part of Sam's soul he still had before this conversation started.

Sam leaves the room and tries to walk away.
Jessica follows and continues talking, now about fighting with her sister.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Now Analyse is running around stirring the pot (first with Holly/Jackson over the Christie/Tommy thinking they're working with Sam/Nick now, now telling Christie/Tommy about what Holly was saying about Christie/Tommy thinking that they're see above). And now Jessica is crying to Christie about Sam and Sam is downloading his version of the fight to Holly/Jackson. And Tommy is trying to get information from Cliff. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT AT LEAST SOMETHING IS.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Now Kat is ratting out Analyse to Holly about Analyse ratting out what Holly/Jackson were saying to Christie/Tommy about Christie/Tommy ratting out Holly/Jackson but it all actually originated from Kat? Or something?

Holly, about Analyse: "She doesn't know a lot of things. She doesn't know a lot of things."
Kat: "Oh. And people think I'm the dumb one?"

HA!

• LOL 16
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"It's not even about the mole!"

The BB version of

giphy.gif

OH OKAY AND NOW JACKSON IS BEING A DICK TO HOLLY but whatever, Jess is hilariously trying to defend her delivery of the mole line and that's way more entertaining.

That’s it. That’s it. Holly and Analyse are after roles in Van der Pump Rules.   

Jack probably wants 60 minutes but by all accounts he’s short 59 1/2 minutes. 

Jackson ... I don’t know .... maybe shooting for the big screen?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

At some point, Jackson went into the target/bullseye room to talk to Tommy/Christie about whatever has been happening about the whole Sam and Nick thing. Analyse randomly walks in, claiming that she heard her name (it was actually "six" but I'm proud of her for making that association) and then she walked out. So Jackson started again. Here comes Holly, after discussing what to say with Kat (and admitting that "Tommy", in this case the code name for the DR, is what got her all worked up). Holly said something like, "Oh, why are you in here talking when I asked you to wait for me?" 

And Jackson snapped, "Fine. Say less!" and stormed out of the room. And now he's telling a giggling Analyse that if Holly wants to be a bitch like that, she can spend the night alone and after a moment of FISH for DR talk, went on to say that he didn't react the way he normally would. Analyse: "So you're growing as a person." (Also his gut but we'll take it.)

But the most hilarious part is that Analyse tried to play the game and she was immediately clocked as a rat within two seconds.

Oh and now Jackson is bitching that he has the same name as Holly's dog but that don't mean that dog's leash is meant for human Jackson. And he's going psycho with a weird voice and Analyse is giggling like a toddler being tickled. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Callaphera, last night: "Fuck, there isn't enough Crown Royal in the world to make this shit interesting."
Callaphera, tonight: "Fuck, it got interesting and I had too much Crown Royal."

• LOL 21
  • Love 3

Christie to Holly: "Do whatever you want. I'll support you 100%. Whatever. You. Want."
Also Christie to Holly: "SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM."
Holly: "But NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE?"
Christie: "I'll totally respect your decision, whatever it is. SAM SAM SAM."

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hee! They've gotta turn on Christie eventually. Right? Please? 

*snipped by me

I want this to happen but then I hate Jackson so much more than everyone else, that I want him to get majorly screwed and lose/evicted.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

According to Analyse, Cliff is "fucking" her "up the asshole literally."

And Jackson said he's full, so I totally expect him to go eat half a cow, three chickens, and a handful of grapes in, like, five minutes.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 13
3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Cliff said if Kemi wins AFP his jaw will drop to the floor. Let's make that happen.

Yes!  Because if Cliff's jaw would drop imagine what would happen to Jack.  He would spontaneous combust and end up as just a pile of ashes and embers on the live finale.

This is bigger than personal likes of this or that player.  This is The Revenge of the Fans! 

So make AFP MEAN something this season.  Make Jack combust on live TV!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Jackson is flirting? with Kat out in the hammock after hashing it out with Holly. He keeps calling her "cute" and "funny" about how Kat says she stays out of the drama but also wants to know absolutely everything when two people are talking and Kat comes across them. And he keeps reiterating that Kat is his girl and he "loves her to death", like he told her before the HoH even though they both agree that they're like oil and water and are better together in small doses. 

• Love 1

Kat and Analyse are on a mission to out-rat each other as quickly as they can. Now Kat is ratting out Analyse (and Christie) for saying that Jackson is acting like it's his HoH and not Holly's and referencing how pissed off Analyse has been about Jackson cheering for Holly in both the HoH and the Veto comp. Jackson rightfully points out, "What, like she isn't going to cheer for Jack?" although he has no self-awareness of just how vocal his cheering on has been. He's promising that he won't burn Kat over sharing the information.

So Kat should be thrown under the bus by Jackson and Holly in, like, 12 hours? 18 hours?

Jackson: "I mean, I have not talked game to Holly once."
followed by the longest pause in the world as Kat absorbs this very obvious piece of bullshit that just dribbled out of Jackson's mouth. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Holly about Analyse: "She's trying to play too hard."

SHE JUST STARTED TRYING, OKAY, HOLLY? GIVE HER A BREAK. SHE JUST GRADUATED FROM PRE-SCHOOL TO KINDERGARTEN. 

Is Holly not mad that Analyze ran and tattled?  She just thinks she is playing too hard?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

One last good one before I turn in for the night:

Holly to Kat about Analyse: "She would be stupid to vote against you if you were up there this week."
Kat: "She doesn't know what an adjective is. She is stupid."

Reason #32 why Kat and I would be best friends: we're both petty bitches. 

Hey! Kat stole my line! Major uncool!!I

• LOL 8
On 7/28/2019 at 12:22 AM, Tdoc72 said:

Kat’s  makeup is so odd. It’s like an almost white foundation—not the same as her body at all. She looks like a kabuki person. 

Happens every year. They get super tan and their makeup no longer matches. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Watching BBAD now. Anal and tommy are trying to manifest banana bread. I have a strong feeling that jackson (HEIL!) doesn’t approve. He’s standing there shoving handfuls of Raisin Bran straight from the bag into his mouth. Off camera, jack says he doesn’t feel like working out. Jackson tells him he’s starting to get sluggish, then goes back to shoveling in the cereal. Only a few flakes escape his gaping maw and fall unscathed to the floor. Cereal time ends and he puts the bag back in the box and opens the refrigerator doors. Banana bread discussions intensify. Jack says double the recipe, and then tommy questions if they have enough bananas. I wait for jackson’s head to explode upon hearing that they’ll be using *all* the bananas, but no such luck. Perhaps bananas are the one food item he has given them all permission to eat as they will. He remains with head in the refrigerator, his back to the camera, eating something out of a Tupperware container. Yes, the fridge doors are still wide open. Dadgummit, only enough bananas for a single recipe, tommy decides. Jackson barks that he’s not eating any and there’s 3 have nots. Goes back to chomp chomp chomping. He finally walks away from the fridge (but doesn’t close the doors) and goes to wash his hands [he washes his hands *after* he eats. Alrighty then] and barks “jack. I need you to take a moment and listen at yourself.  You would rather sit inside after being inside for six days and BAKE BANANA BREAD than work out.” Jack: “no, no, no, it has nothing to do with the banana bread.” As it goes to commercial, jackson is standing there, in front on the STILL OPEN FRIDGE DOORS, shouting, “you’d rather sit there in your LONG SLEEVE SHIRT, looking like a WATERMELON, picking your ingrown hairs, BAKING BANANA BREAD...!”  

This dude fascinates me, repels me, fascinates me again. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Happens every year. They get super tan and their makeup no longer matches. 

They had a news story tonight here about rising skin cancer rates and that they're mostly seeing the rise in young women. Can't imagine why Big Brother suddenly popped into my head.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, mertensia said:

They had a news story tonight here about rising skin cancer rates and that they're mostly seeing the rise in young women. Can't imagine why Big Brother suddenly popped into my head.....

The frightening thing is, Holly has actually had skin cancer on her face (I think it might have been her lips).  I heard her telling someone about it on the feeds a long time ago.  And yet, she still goes outside and lays out.

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Callaphera, last night: "Fuck, there isn't enough Crown Royal in the world to make this shit interesting."
Callaphera, tonight: "Fuck, it got interesting and I had too much Crown Royal."

Who woulda thunk it that a *holly* HOH would liven this bunch up? Please please please let this be the beginning of the end of the shitty six. 

#manifesting 🦄

• Love 12

So about 10:40ish bb time last night, Christie whispering to Kat, “[jack] has not spoken game with me or tommy in three days. Like, at all. And him and mucky” (I’m going to leave that typo) “have been whispering all over the place...by the fish tank...outside....I know that something’s going on, and the only people that don’t know about it are sis, me, tommy, you, Jess, Nicole, I don’t even know if cliff knows about it, I feel like he might” (yes, because cliff has established himself as a BB mastermind) “Sam, nick, holly, mucky, and jack know what’s going on. I’m tellllling you. Like, why do they want to keep Sam?” 

Work yourself into a frenzy girl. The only fun Christie is a paranoid AF Christie. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

Christie says Jackson “forced” holly to win because he’s up to something. She’s obsessed with this fish tank convo. She keeps saying “whose HOH is this???” but really she’s just freaking out because SHE isn’t running holly’s HOH. 

I want a Christie v. Jackson cage match. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

According to Analyse, Cliff is "fucking" her "up the asshole literally."

I knew Anal was the most appropriate nickname this season, I just KNEW it!  😄   I do hope Cliff’s old lady is taking notes, though, ‘cause there’s gonna be a new freak flag flying when the Boss Hogg gets home.  😆 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Paranoid Christie might be the saving grace of this season's feeds. 

I am like, literally, only watching for Christie meltdowns and Jackson tirades. 

Also, it cracks me up that she and anal are whispering that people are sketchy because they were... whispering. 

They have convinced themselves that the jacks are now working with Sam and nick. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

HE DIDN'T FALL IN HIS PEE.

I WANT A REFUND.

Did ya'll not hear the splash sound effect? That was an editor's gift to the feeders.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

And him and mucky” (I’m going to leave that typo)

The following is the train of thought that occurred after reading this:

"HA! Mucky."

"Michie still reads like 'Mishie', dammit."

"... MUSHY! LIKE HIS ABS ARE BECOMING!"

And thus, two adjective-based nicknames were born.

An adjective is a word that describes something, Analyse.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

OMG! I am sort of listening to the have not rom with Jess and Nicole. I keep waiting for something interesting to be revealed. I just cannot listen to her. Its really her manner of speaking, I guess. Its like a pre school teacher.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

OMG! I am sort of listening to the have not rom with Jess and Nicole. I keep waiting for something interesting to be revealed. I just cannot listen to her. Its really her manner of speaking, I guess. Its like a pre school teacher.

As a preschool teacher, I'd imagine it's hard for Nicole to talk to Jessica. She's used to a higher conversational intellect.

• LOL 19
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Slider said:

Did ya'll not hear the splash sound effect? That was an editor's gift to the feeders.

I totally missed that!  Thank you for mentioning it - I went back and pulled the episode up on the CBS app, and now my life is temporarily complete.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I totally missed that!  Thank you for mentioning it - I went back and pulled the episode up on the CBS app, and now my life is temporarily complete.

Happy to help!  When I watched it, I could have sworn it happened, but then I was telling myself it was all in my head.  Then I went back and listened to RHAP and I think Taran was the one that mentioned it.  I was relieved to know that I'm not just randomly adding sound effects to my own thoughts! 

• Love 4

Now Holly is telling Jess that she's going to put up Kat and is very confident that Kat will stay over Sam.  She says that Kat is ok with it and that she hopes Jess is not mad since Kat is her friend.

Holly is telling Cliff that Analyse is the only person who was advocating for Holly to keep Sam in the house.  She says it's because Analyse has a little side deal with Sam.

• Love 1