Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I know he did the stupid Bill O'Reilly quote during the challenge, but did he say it again when he was bickering with Holly?

Jackson has been using it at every available opportunity since he's been in the house whether it fits the situation or not. I guess Jack laughed the first time and now Jackson is like a broken record hoping for another pat on the head. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just noticed they got raisin bran crunch which I know Jackson has whined about wanting since the beginning so am I to assume they also got that for him when he had his little temper tantrum? Fucking hell, why are they coddling him so much? It's ridiculous.

Don't forget about the powdered peanut butter that Jackson was told would have to be an HoH basket item (so only if he ever won HoH) that magically appeared in the storage room with his watermelons. 

• Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

LOL. Cliff up in HOH tonguing the Jackholes. "Yep, I agree." "You're right."

Jackson says Sam brought up something about the Bible with Holly. Won't repeat it because of feeds. Then says Sam shouldn't be talking about guns because it's a hot button issue. (Uh, Cliff was in the conversation too, fucknut.)

So he's afraid to say that Sam compared himself to Jesus and Holly to Pontius Pilate because of the feeds?  If anything, it makes Sam look like an idiot, but ok.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jackson just told Jack that he hopes they don't have a Have Not comp and that it's just going to be the first 4 people who fell in the HOH comp.  I can't imagine why.  Is he afraid he would lose?  Is he afraid that BB will enforce the HN rules this time around?

So the fish that Jack fucked up was $91 or so they just said.

Christie:  "Jess is someone that you'd like to sit with in the final 3... Jess is even someone you'd like to sit with in the final 2."  What are the odds that Jess is going to make it really far just because they think she'd be easy to win against?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie:  "Jess is someone that you'd like to sit with in the final 3... Jess is even someone you'd like to sit with in the final 2."  What are the odds that Jess is going to make it really far just because they think she'd be easy to win against?

Pretty good, I'd say. 

Though I could see her being the second double eviction boot too, just because she would be easy.

• Love 2
(edited)

Someone just made a comment about Nick and Bella.  Holly was moving the covers around at the foot of the bed and said, "Speaking of Nick and Bella..." and then pulled out a pillow that was at the foot of the bed.  Based on their horrified reactions, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there was residue on the pillow from sexual escapades.  But how does she know they're from Nick and Bella and not Holly and Jack?  Because this pillow was clearly from before Cliff's HOH but she would have no way of knowing how far back it was from.

pillow.png

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Someone just made a comment about Nick and Bella.  Holly was moving the covers around at the foot of the bed and said, "Speaking of Nick and Bella..." and then pulled out a pillow that was at the foot of the bed.  Based on their horrified reactions, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there was residue on the pillow from sexual escapades.  But how does she know they're from Nick and Bella and not Holly and Jack?  Because this pillow was clearly from before Cliff's HOH.

pillow.png

2D2B3A4B-3CD9-4B43-B8EF-956764352738.jpeg

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie has declared that she will win the veto if she plays.  She says she's due for a win.

Yes! Please volunteer as a pawn so you can be sure to play in veto! Smashing idea!! #manifesting

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Yes! Please volunteer as a pawn so you can be sure to play in veto! Smashing idea!! #manifesting

Christie, five minutes after the Veto comp she doesn't win: "The Universe was telling me that it just wasn't my time because I had been trash-talking the wrong person and I went in knowing I wouldn't win but it's okay! It's okay, I'm just PMSing and heard someone mention brussels sprouts and I realized that the amount of artichokes in the HoH room was the same as my angel number so next week. Next week I'll win Veto."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie, five minutes after the Veto comp she doesn't win: "The Universe was telling me that it just wasn't my time because I had been trash-talking the wrong person and I went in knowing I wouldn't win but it's okay! It's okay, I'm just PMSing and heard someone mention brussels sprouts and I realized that the amount of artichokes in the HoH room was the same as my angel number so next week. Next week I'll win Veto."

Proof that Christie can make anything about a sign from The Universe:  She thought that Jackson said that Holly should keep it simple and Christie jumped on that idea and said yes, absolutely because right after he said that and Holly agreed, Christie's eye was drawn to a box in the room and the word simple was on the box and caught her eye.  She started going into her whole schtick about how this was a sign from The Universe that Holly should keep it simple.  Then Jackson said, "No, I didn't say simple.  I said civil."  LOL

• LOL 20
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I thought I heard Christie and Tommy say something about not being allowed outside for the duration of their punishment and then I read somewhere else someone saying the same thing.  According to Joker's, they are not allowed to change or shower for a week.

Christie did just say that she wishes her hair were cleaner since she can't wash it now.

EWW!! So now there's going to be two sets of tart lady parts slithering around along with a pair of schweaty balls?! I'd be skeeving at all the funktitude.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

EWW!! So now there's going to be two sets of tart lady parts slithering around along with a pair of schweaty balls?! I'd be skeeving at all the funktitude.

Yep.  I heard Christie telling someone she's got a pantyliner in her poison ivy bottoms to help keep them fresh since she has to wear the same pair for however long this punishment is supposed to last.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yep.  I heard Christie telling someone she's got a pantyliner in her poison ivy bottoms to help keep them fresh since she has to wear the same pair for however long this punishment is supposed to last.

I just gagged. 

NOPE. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I realize not many of us are Brussels sprouts fans, but I would happily eat them every day if it would help manifest her ass back to New York

No thanks!!  — New York (including me)

• LOL 3
(edited)

I'm going to be really interested to see if the Jackholes start talking about Jess as a replacement possibility. It really breaks up the "colorful" pattern of ejected HGs so far, if Nick or Sam go next.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Nick is telling Kat that she's in with the cool kids and that he knows that she knew about the vote flip last week.  She wanted to know who was saying that and he told her he wasn't going to say names.  Then she said that it didn't make sense because if she knew the vote was going to flip, why would she have voted the way that she did.  He said it's because they wanted him to think that Kat was with him.  She continued to deny and he told her he didn't even care if it was true.  She continued to deny it.

• Love 2

Well the good news is Jack can't prevent Nick and/or Sam from playing veto this week.

A small thing, I know. But that's what this season has been reduced to for me.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, zorak said:

That is nice that she is trying to stay fresh, and gross that they can't shower.  Eww

• Love 2

Sam is dumb.  He says if it came down to him and Nick for the veto, he'd probably throw it to Nick.  He really thinks he has a better chance at staying in the house against someone like Jess.

I was really hoping that the punishment would be calamine lotion baths, kind of a mash-up of Amanda's spray tan punishment and BRENNAN!'s chum baths. Not showering or being able to change for a week? Hork. 

...Jess is totally going to use this as a selling opportunity for her essential oils, isn't she? "Cover the funk with Lemon Verbena! Great for restoring the shine to your wooden furniture and supports healthy respiratory functions!" 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I was really hoping that the punishment would be calamine lotion baths, kind of a mash-up of Amanda's spray tan punishment and BRENNAN!'s chum baths. Not showering or being able to change for a week? Hork. 

...Jess is totally going to use this as a selling opportunity for her essential oils, isn't she? "Cover the funk with Lemon Verbena! Great for restoring the shine to your wooden furniture and supports healthy respiratory functions!" 

Not to give Jess free advertising, but is she allowed to say what the brand is? It seems like the MLM of choice for social media "influencers" is DoTerra (or whatever the hell spelling it is.)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Not to give Jess free advertising, but is she allowed to say what the brand is? It seems like the MLM of choice for social media "influencers" is DoTerra (or whatever the hell spelling it is.)

Doterra or Young Living - those are the MLM shitshow twins. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick is telling Kat that she's in with the cool kids and that he knows that she knew about the vote flip last week.  She wanted to know who was saying that and he told her he wasn't going to say names.  Then she said that it didn't make sense because if she knew the vote was going to flip, why would she have voted the way that she did.  He said it's because they wanted him to think that Kat was with him.  She continued to deny and he told her he didn't even care if it was true.  She continued to deny it.

Nick is fascinating. Sometimes he shows a real depth of understanding, like here, where no one TOLD him the truth about Kat, he just figured it out with logic and yet, other times, he doesn't know what Greatest Hits albums are. He's so confusing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Doterra or Young Living - those are the MLM shitshow twins. 

Weirdly, Mary Kay is making a resurgence out here. I was invited to a luncheon where we would do "facials and makeovers" and sip tea with our pinkies in the air but there was absolutely NO obligation to buy, it's just we're such good friends from back in the day that she got my name wrong. I laughed for ten minutes straight after that phone call - nine of them were after I hung up. 

6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Nick is fascinating. Sometimes he shows a real depth of understanding, like here, where no one TOLD him the truth about Kat, he just figured it out with logic and yet, other times, he doesn't know what Greatest Hits albums are. He's so confusing. 

I'm still laughing about that. I'm not sure I would believe that if I hadn't actually heard it last night. I'm gonna have to start dusting off those old BB17 "Clay is so dumb" jokes. 

No, wait, no one can be as dumb as Clay thinking that HGs in some foreign BB game got hit by cars while in the house

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Holly is telling Jackson that she kept telling Sam and Nick that she was just going to do what the house wanted and kept saying stuff like teamwork so that they would think she's just a weak player who isn't one of the decision makers.  But really, is that somehow different than the truth?  Also, Holly told Jackson that if someone comes off the block, she's going to put Kat up.  She said Kat volunteered and that she thinks it's perfect because it will reinforce the notion that they are not working with Kat.

• Love 2

So Jackson and Holly were talking about what's going to happen when it gets down to 6.  Jackson says if it gets down to 6 and it is the Six Shooters 6 and one of those 4 (Jack, Analyse, Tommy, or Christie) wins HOH, it will most likely spell Holly's demise.  He said that he wants to win that HOH so that doesn't happen.  Holly said they have to make a move before it even gets down to the 6, but it's too soon now.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Pardon me while I HURL.

• Love 1

Christie and Nick are talking.  I feel like he just can't quit her.  Christie says that Jack and Analyse are playing separate games.  She says that Jack and Analyse don't really talk game to each other.  That's definitely true and most likely because Analyse has no game aside from being part of the six.  Christie thinks that Jackson and Holly play a more united game.  And of course Christie brought it back to how Nick and Bella played when they were both in the house.

• Love 2

Cliff is talking to Nicole and Jess about the veto and is saying that it's probably best that things stay the same.  Then he said something about that it means they'll probably lose one or two more in the next few weeks.  Cliff says that they just have to stay alive long enough for one of these couples to decide they want to take a shot at each other.  Cliff still doesn't get that Kat is not really on their side.  He just said something about the 4 of them, meaning Cliff, Nicole, Jess, and Kat.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, zorak said:

I thought I heard Christie and Tommy say something about not being allowed outside for the duration of their punishment and then I read somewhere else someone saying the same thing.  According to Joker's, they are not allowed to change or shower for a week.

Christie did just say that she wishes her hair were cleaner since she can't wash it now.

Im sure Analyse doesn't understand how the term "punishment" factors in.

• LOL 8
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff still doesn't get that Kat is not really on their side.

Cliff is just an all-around dufus. I thought his “victory dances” were uber cringeworthy, but then he’s shouting out “Cliffomaniacs”? Really, dude? 🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Blissfool said:

Im sure Analyse doesn't understand how the term "punishment" factors in.

So last night in the HoH room when they all went up there for the reveal, Jack and Christie kept gushing about how good Analyse smelled post-shower and were encouraging everyone to sniff her, smell how good she smells! And all I could think was, "Positive reinforcement. It might work." So if there's a general uptick in her showering, it's because of last night's "You smell soooo good!" sniff-fest. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Christie to Nick:  There are a few of us (i.e. meaning her lol) in here trying to play this so fucking straight....

cue me spitting diet coke everywhere.

She's running in circles scolding him that she never said she's "going to take a shot at Jackson."  She's acting about 10,000 degrees of shady here. And she's coming off pretty desperate. She did say something like she doesn't want to hurt Jackson because of whatever he's dealing with in the real world. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So last night in the HoH room when they all went up there for the reveal, Jack and Christie kept gushing about how good Analyse smelled post-shower and were encouraging everyone to sniff her, smell how good she smells! And all I could think was, "Positive reinforcement. It might work." So if there's a general uptick in her showering, it's because of last night's "You smell soooo good!" sniff-fest. 

But of couse the only reason she showered was because she was splattered with the gunk they shoot at them during the HOH competition.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Please if there is a god , DO NOT LET HOLLY OR ANAL end up in final anything! 

Just because they hooked up and submitted with the Alpha jerk, racist, control power hungry males.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Christie to Nick:  There are a few of us (i.e. meaning her lol) in here trying to play this so fucking straight....

What’s fascinating to me is that I think she actually believes her own bullshit. I know a few people like this, who, while behaving like complete assholes,  are absolutely convinced of their own moral and ethical superiority.  It’s fucking EXHAUSTING. 

• Love 19