Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, we already knew what the term “Big Johnson” referred to; guess now “Big Jackson” can serve as the corresponding female term?  Or would that be considered an insult to hard-working vaginas everywhere?

Delusional, egotistical, whiny, entitled, self-aggrandizing, legoheaded baby man was too much to type, so I lazily went with twat. I had to be at a ridiculously early starting workshop across town this week, and I’m tired. My apologies to all body parts, male and female, I might allude to when expressing my disdain for this particular litter of hamsters. 😊

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, we already knew what the term “Big Johnson” referred to; guess now “Big Jackson” can serve as the corresponding female term?  Or would that be considered an insult to hard-working vaginas everywhere?

I think scrotum describes him best. Especially how, like a scrotum, he was once taut, but now kind of sags.

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Tommy says that when they actually get down to 6, then the 4 of them (Tommy, Christie, Holly, and Analyse) can get rid of the boys if they want.

Nice strategy if you all win HOH.  My money is on one of the boys getting rid of Tommy before they are down to six.  

I’d prefer Holly nominating the boys now and winning AFH at the end.  

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Where were the details on the road trip stuff posted?

31 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I don't think it was yet.  Just what Julie said - and she said it could impact or jeopardize someone's game.  i was hoping it was more of a 'ok time to show the S6 who america really likes!" type of thing...

Also Julie said that while explaining what is on next Thursday's live show so I'm thinking that after the eviction next week is when she will explain further this latest "America's Choice" and when and how to vote.

22 minutes ago, Kris117 said:

On last night’s show Bella seemed to have figured out that Holly (or Analyse?) lied to her about Nicole. Was that because someone told her, or because it finally dawned on her that Nicole might have been telling the truth? If Bella was told, I don’t remember reading about it here (which doesn’t mean it wasn’t reported).

Oh I think that light dawned on her when the 6 voted out Cliff then immediately targeted her for eviction.  You know, anvils falling on her head.  🙄

Edited by green
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Okay, that’s just…all kinds of bad. 

“Suicidal twenty-something males, spend the summer on Big Brother! Bullying others and sleeping your way around the house for several weeks will restore your self-esteem 100%!”.

7 minutes ago, green said:

Also Julie said that while explaining what is on next Thursday's live show so I'm thinking that after the eviction next week is when she will explain further this latest "America's Choice" and when and how to vote.

Oh I think that light dawned on her when the 6 voted out Cliff then immediately targeted her for eviction.  You know, anvils falling on her head.  🙄

Good point. That makes sense. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

if this isn't an indication of how disgusting reality TV has become, I don't know what is.  This is someone who should not have been anywhere near a situation like this.  Sure he feels great now, he hasn't experienced anything really bad.  and when he leaves and the adrenaline rush is over,  and he realizes the public doesn't  think he was a great player,  and he reads all that's been said about him, what will happen to his depression then?????  

no one who was taking 4mg of Xanax (that happens to be the max. recommended dose per day and the drug is usually given in much smaller doses 0.25, 0.5mg every 8 hours)  it's a lousy drug for sleep -- it's closely related to halcion -- the sleep drug that people would do crazy things after taking.   To me, this was unconscionable. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Kris117 said:

Suicidal twenty-something males, spend the summer on Big Brother! Bullying others and sleeping your way around the house for several weeks will restore your self-esteem 100%!”.

It worries me though, to think of what might happen when Jackson gets out and discovers that far from the world being in love with him, like Jack and other HGs are telling him, he's wildly unpopular and even hated out here, and mocked all over the place because he can't stop eating. (Among other things.) I'm not a fan, but it bothers me that this could go somewhere really bad. 

Jack, on the other hand, will probably be mildly perturbed, then convince himself we're just all jealous. Then he'll go on Love Island. 

ETA. We were posting at the same time, watch2much! (And I also watch too much.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Holly is snuggled up to Jackson in the HOH bed.  She said something about not wanting to get makeup on his shirt.  He said he didn't care and then he said, "Besides, it's your make up anyways.  I don't care.  As long as it ain't Kemi's."  What a bizarre thing to say.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I listened to Bells RHAP exit interview. She was nice and apologized somewhat about her behavior and bad gameplay. Rob blew her mind when he told her about the Christie & Tommy connection. It was same reaction Kemi had. Mind.blown.away!!  

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Jackson is telling Holly about his convo with someone else and how he told whoever it was that this is Holly's HOH and he is not in any way trying to persuade her to do anything.  He said he would support her decision no matter what.  I have a feeling if she wanted to put up Jack, he wouldn't be so gung ho in his support.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just read this. Is it accurate?

OMG! Michie IS trying to save Nick & Sam & get only one of them on the block with Nicole! Did I call it or what? Michie's forming a new alliance. NT

Holly is talking to Jackson of all people about how she was talking to Kat about how there might be some resentment in the house because Kat gets special treatment and she gets to sleep in and oversleeps a couple hours every day.  He said, "It makes a big difference considering I can't even get medicine to help me sleep.  You get to sleep an extra 3 hours?"  Really, Holly?  Kat gets special treatment?  What about the jackass in the bed right next to you blatantly breaking the HN rules and not getting any penalties?

3 minutes ago, Ellee said:

OMG! Michie IS trying to save Nick & Sam & get only one of them on the block with Nicole! Did I call it or what? Michie's forming a new alliance. NT

Unless I missed something, I don't think so.  He was just telling Holly how it was good for her to put Sam and Nick on the block at the same time because it guarantees one of them going home.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ellee said:

"You're doing it, Jessica, you're doing it! You're changing the game!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Holly is going over with Jackson what she might say in her nomination speech.  Stuff like, "Trying to maintain the peace, do what the house wants, 8 to 2 vote, you're strong competitors, blah, blah, blah."

• Love 1

I was about to leave the religion talk because the morons think that Catholic's aren't Christians, which was being supported by HG's that were raised Catholic.  But at least non-Catholic Cliff pointed out that they were wrong, and if you are Christian you are Protestant or Catholic.  Cliff, I'm loving you more and more!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

Yeah, he feels great now. His alliance is doing well, his girl is HOH, &he got all his food. But last week when things weren’t going so well, he was a mess. Unless he wins (in which case he will feel really good and maybe won’t mind that he’s disliked), he’s going to get voted out which will most likely send him down again. How did he think doing Big Brother was a good idea if he was doing so poorly?  More importantly, didn’t BB do any kind of psych test before?

• Love 1

Jessica is talking about the soreness she has from yesterday's HOH comp.  I know she was the first one out and that was before the broadcast show was even over. Does anyone know just how long she managed to stay in the comp?

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica is talking about the soreness she has from yesterday's HOH comp.  I know she was the first one out and that was before the broadcast show was even over. Does anyone know just how long she managed to stay in the comp?

I think she dropped during the commercial break so she probably was only up there for like 5 minutes lol.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, watch2much said:

if this isn't an indication of how disgusting reality TV has become, I don't know what is.  This is someone who should not have been anywhere near a situation like this.  Sure he feels great now, he hasn't experienced anything really bad.  and when he leaves and the adrenaline rush is over,  and he realizes the public doesn't  think he was a great player,  and he reads all that's been said about him, what will happen to his depression then?????  

no one who was taking 4mg of Xanax (that happens to be the max. recommended dose per day and the drug is usually given in much smaller doses 0.25, 0.5mg every 8 hours)  it's a lousy drug for sleep -- it's closely related to halcion -- the sleep drug that people would do crazy things after taking.   To me, this was unconscionable. 

It's his fault for wanting to be on the show.  Jackson has to take responsibility for his actions. Bad ones outside the house if he was abusing the drugs which apparently he didn't have a prescription for the full time as well as wanting to be a famewhore with all his issues in tow. 

Yes BB casting will exploit a person like him and they are bad too.  What else is new with this trashy show.  They have done this season after season.

But bottom line is it is 100% on Jackson in the end.  Period.  He knew he had eating issues, drug issues etc etc.  He does NOT get a pass from me as in poor little Jackson I feel so sorry for him.  He chose to do this.  He has to take full responsibility for his actions.

56 minutes ago, Slider said:

I was about to leave the religion talk because the morons think that Catholic's aren't Christians, which was being supported by HG's that were raised Catholic.  But at least non-Catholic Cliff pointed out that they were wrong, and if you are Christian you are Protestant or Catholic.  Cliff, I'm loving you more and more!

Good for Cliff though he did leave out the third major branch, Eastern Orthodox. 

But the others?  What the hell is wrong with them?  The only "Christians" in the world for the first appox 1500 years of Christianity were Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox and they didn't split apart until the Roman Empire did.  Protestants were the new kid on the block only going back 500 years tops.

31 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I may not particularly like Jackson, but I certainly don't want him hurting himself. If he's really hurting this badly, I want him to get help.

How irresponsible of BB to put him in this house.

And, again, how irresponsible for Jackson to apply to get into the house.

I'm sorry to rant on about this but none of these famewhores gets a pass from me.  You apply to a trashy show that always exploits people?  Well you are the one responsible for what happens to your life as a result.

Don't go running into shark infested waters then complain a shark attacked you later on in other words.

Edited by green
  • Love 13

Just noticed they got raisin bran crunch which I know Jackson has whined about wanting since the beginning so am I to assume they also got that for him when he had his little temper tantrum? Fucking hell, why are they coddling him so much? It's ridiculous.

I can not believe Sam actually thinks that he will stay if Jessica is against him. I mean, I thought he was stupid but that is a whole other level.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just noticed they got raisin bran crunhc which I know Jackson has whined about wanting since the beginning so am I to assume they also got that for him when he had his little temper tantrum? Fucking hell, why are they coddling him so much? It's ridiculous.

I agree.  This is turning into The Summer of Jackson's Most Excellent Tamper Tantrum.  You sure Grodner wasn't his mother fetching him the chocolate milk in his intro segment or something?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, green said:

He knew he had eating issues, drug issues etc etc.  He does NOT get a pass from me as in poor little Jackson I feel so sorry for him.

But all he needed was some watermelon and cereal and now he’s A-OK. I’m not going to try any armchair psychoanalysis here, but it reeks of *spoiled brat* to me. 

• Love 16

Nick is trying to plead to Holly again about keeping him off the block.  He was talking about how if it's really about them being a threat, he doesn't understand it.  Holly said, "The difference is that Jack and Michie haven't done anything to scorn anyone in the house."  Sam wants to know if his name is being thrown around due to guilt by association.  

Holly is bringing up Sam's house meeting where he said he wanted to disassociate himself from Nick and Bella but then he voted to keep Bella.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

A genuine eating disorder and he chooses to go into a Have Not situation?  And Endemol says, "No problem!"?  How many beefcake entries did they get?  Dozens?  Hundreds?  They haaaaad to pick HIM?

Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeze be his lawyer?  

*Didja know watermelon is a wonderful source of protein?  Me, neither.

• Love 3

Sam just brought up the Nicole vs. the house thing and asked Holly if it didn't matter anymore.  Holly says she doesn't feel like she was really that caught up in it.  Riiight.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam just brought up the Nicole vs. the house thing and asked Holly if it didn't matter anymore.  Holly says she doesn't feel like she was really that caught up in it.  Riiight.

Some more fun with cognitive dissonance. "That was bad, and I'm not bad, so I guess I couldn't have been part of that, right?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, watch2much said:

This is someone who should not have been anywhere near a situation like this.  Sure he feels great now, he hasn't experienced anything really bad.  and when he leaves and the adrenaline rush is over,  and he realizes the public doesn't  think he was a great player,  and he reads all that's been said about him, what will happen to his depression then?????  

52 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Yeah, he feels great now. His alliance is doing well, his girl is HOH, &he got all his food. But last week when things weren’t going so well, he was a mess. Unless he wins (in which case he will feel really good and maybe won’t mind that he’s disliked), he’s going to get voted out which will most likely send him down again. How did he think doing Big Brother was a good idea if he was doing so poorly?  More importantly, didn’t BB do any kind of psych test before?

I agree. The deep dive into actual reality rather than BB “reality” has the potential to be very hard on him. 

28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think she dropped during the commercial break so she probably was only up there for like 5 minutes lol.

Yes. They started the comp, we had 2-3 minutes of watching them and a minute or so of Julie transitioning into commercial, with the live picture showing Jessica’s legs already trembling. Back from 3-4 minutes of commercials, and Julie announced that Jessica and Nicole were already down.

• Love 1

Some Evangelical Christians don’t consider Catholics as Christian because Catholicism teaches salvation comes from good works and faith. Evangelicals believe in salvation through being reborn in faith, full stop. Also, everyone knows we Catholics worship Mary and statues and not just God. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Jackson is now up in the HOH with Holly and Sam.  Sam says he feels like he and Nick can help propel Holly and Jackson through the game.  

Sam is bringing up again the notion that in a Sam vs. Jess scenario, Jess would get voted out.

Jackson wants to know if Sam were to win HOH, would he and Holly be safe.  Sam says yes and swears on his kids.  He says he would still go after the "bottom feeders".

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Sam is asking them if they think they are more liked than Christie and Tommy and would be voted out before or after them.  Now Sam is bringing up the Jesus comparison again and the fish cam started.

• LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, green said:

And, again, how irresponsible for Jackson to apply to get into the house.

I'm sorry to rant on about this but none of these famewhores gets a pass from me.  You apply to a trashy show that always exploits people?  Well you are the one responsible for what happens to your life as a result.

Don't go running into shark infested waters then complain a shark attacked you later on in other words.

They can both be irresponsible. That doesn't make it okay for BB to make that wrong decision just because he wants them to, either.

His behavior is all on him but BB still shouldn't have put someone who seemingly, by his own words, has these issues in the house.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
To, not too. UGH.
  • Love 13

I thought I heard Christie and Tommy say something about not being allowed outside for the duration of their punishment and then I read somewhere else someone saying the same thing.  According to Joker's, they are not allowed to change or shower for a week.

Christie did just say that she wishes her hair were cleaner since she can't wash it now.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I thought I heard Christie and Tommy say something about not being allowed outside for the duration of their punishment and then I read somewhere else someone saying the same thing.  According to Joker's, they are not allowed to change or shower for a week.

Is this a punishment for them or everyone in the house? Good lord.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

kim kardashian GIF

• LOL 4
30 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson wants to know if Sam were to win HOH, would he and Holly be safe.  Sam says yes and swears on his kids.  He says he would still go after the "bottom feeders".

See, I want to like Sam, because the rest of them are so gnarly, but HIM calling people “bottom feeders” ruins it for me. He’s a millennial, right? Boy, Byyyyyeeeee.

• Love 8
(edited)

Jessica is telling Nicole that she feels like aside from Nick and Sam, people are playing honest games.  Jess says she feels like Sam is trying to play both sides not that she knows what the sides are.  Nicole says she doesn't feel like there are sides anymore.  She feels like it's Nick and Sam and then the rest of the house.  One of them said something about they think it's just individual relationships.  So I guess it's still the blind leading the blind with these two.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Nicole is talking about how Nick said to her, "We're fucked."  She didn't know what to think but in her mind she was thinking "we" only included Nick and Sam.  Jess said they should continue to let them think that she and Nicole are part of the "we're fucked" group.  Because ya know, they're totally not.

• LOL 8

It's mind boggling that Sam A) wants Jessica out so badly and B thinks he would stay against her. He would get one vote (Nick). The guy is absolutely hapless. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I think Jack fucked up the fish that he saved in the back of the freezer at Jackson's request for when Jackson got off of slop.  He just said something about he was running it under water (I think to try to defrost it) and the temp got too warm or something and now it's ruined because it won't taste the same.  Ha ha!

• LOL 7
(edited)

LOL. Cliff up in HOH tonguing the Jackholes. "Yep, I agree." "You're right."

Jackson says Sam brought up something about the Bible with Holly. Won't repeat it because of feeds but it's offensive. Then says Sam shouldn't be talking about guns because it's a hot button issue. (Uh, Cliff was in the conversation too, fucknut.)

Reminder that Sam thinks Jackson would vote for him to stay.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1