Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Advanced issues found

5 hours ago, zorak said:

I think the Kat/Holly stuff is because they allegedly knew each other from the pageant circuit (or at least that's the speculation).  Jackson supposedly followed Holly on Instagram prior to being on BB but I don't know that they actually knew each other in real life.  

Seemed like a lot more than that per Brent on that Rhap podcast.  I spent the first several days of the feeds looking for any and all signs of their colluding, especially after some remark early on from Julie about "and just like summer camp, sometimes people know each other" or something like that.  I'm not entirely sure what I think about it now other than its really sketchy to me that Casting allowed these prior 'relationships' into the game together in the first place, and that the actual show only paid homage to the Tommy/Christie connection...  

• Love 4
Just now, BK1978 said:

Not to stand up to Jack or anything (Because of the various comments he has made) but wasn't Jack, Jackson, and Bella the original alliance?  Or am I wrong?  If I am right then the theory that he was only tolerating her because of Nick would have to go out the window.

You're right, there was a Day 1 alliance with Jackson, Jack, and Bella. I always thought that Bella just happened to be in the room when it was being proposed so she got added to it but Day 1 alliances are either trash or "ride or die"s. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You're right, there was a Day 1 alliance with Jackson, Jack, and Bella. I always thought that Bella just happened to be in the room when it was being proposed so she got added to it but Day 1 alliances are either trash or "ride or die"s. 

I agree...it was one of those cases where she just happened to be there and  you can't outright exclude without being obvious.

• Love 2

So I'm seeing reports elsewhere that Jackson sharted in the shower and didn't bother to clean up after himself (Jackson's internal monologue, probably: "It's the shower. The water will wash it away eventually. I dunno, my mama usually cleans up after me.").

I am not turning on the feeds to confirm because ew. I hope someone compiles all of these shitty (heh) Jackson moments into one long Youtube video that can be sent to Holly at the end of the season, titled "THIS IS WHAT YOU KEPT FUCKING AND FIGHTING FOR". His lack of house, car, or job doesn't seem to bother her but do you want to clean up after his shower sharts the rest of your life? I didn't think so.

• LOL 11

The rumors about people knowing each other is interesting. I had a friend of a friend whose wife and daughter were being considered, as a duo, for this season. 

But casting never told them whether that was going to be a theme for the whole cast, or if they would have been a secret pair. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

It's not my first experience with shit related activities in the Big Brother house (I'm a Jocasta Poop Watch survivor) so I flashbacked. 

Jackson didn't shart the shower. But he did destroy the downstairs toilet bowl and leave the evidence for Tommy to find, who thought that someone threw up in there. 

Jackson: "No but I shat."
Bella: "We know, we heard."

Mystery solved. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Jessica is telling Analyse about some dream she had where she was going through casting for BB Allstars.  That was most definitely a dream.  In her dream it ended up being like Big Brother The Hunger Games.

You mean - a version of BB where if another HG gets on your last fucking nerve, you can just kill the shit outta them?

Count me in.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Also that shower has been disrespected so many times this season, I don't think once more is going to hurt its feelings. 

Last night, Cliff was voicing concern about the slop they were washing off the dishes - what it might be doing to the House plumbing once it went down the drain.  

Me, I was thinking there were a helluva lot worse things than slop crumbs which might be gumming up those waterworks.

• LOL 10

I guess Bella pitched an idea to blindside vote Jack out of the house instead of her to Jackson and Holly and they're making noises like they're actually considering it. 

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, this is probably going to fizzle and die in five seconds, but it's been put out there. 

• Love 7

I guess Jackson and Holly made up since they just showed them kissing in the kitchen. 🤢

I just want to grab Holly and shake her. Have some self respect. He’s used you like a sex toy, there for his amusement when he wants it. 

• Love 7

Well, now that Kemi and her hair aren't around for Christie to make racially ignorant comments about, Bella's here coming from "old Chinese money" because Crazy Rich Asians is apparently all Christie knows about Chinese people? Or something? I'm sure the proof is in the rice pudding.

Boy, I can't wait to hear what they say about Puerto Ricans starting Thursday night!

giphy.gif

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I guess Bella pitched an idea to blindside vote Jack out of the house instead of her to Jackson and Holly and they're making noises like they're actually considering it. 

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, this is probably going to fizzle and die in five seconds, but it's been put out there. 

Say what you want about Bella, but at least she's fighting to stay. Even if it doesn't work, at least she's working any angle she can.

I have come to accept that Bella is going and that this may have turned out ok for Cliff. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Whether you like Bella or not Jack and his "Rice Pudding" comment just goes to show what I suspected all along. 

What exactly was the comment? I don't know how I missed it.

9 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

The rumors about people knowing each other is interesting. I had a friend of a friend whose wife and daughter were being considered, as a duo, for this season. 

It seems to me like perhaps the original plan was to do duos and then they changed it last minute. I guess maybe they couldn't find enough duos they liked or whatever but then they weren't able to find enough singles either so they still used some of the duos anyway but are just pretending it's not a thing lol.

But have Jackson/Holly or Kat/Holly talked at all in the house about knowing each other? 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It seems to me like perhaps the original plan was to do duos and then they changed it last minute. I guess maybe they couldn't find enough duos they liked or whatever but then they weren't able to find enough singles either so they still used some of the duos anyway but are just pretending it's not a thing lol.

But have Jackson/Holly or Kat/Holly talked at all in the house about knowing each other? 

They made such a big deal out of Tommy and Christi knowing each other, I don't see them failing to mention another duo that knew each other.  I'm guessing there's not really a connection.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Slider said:

They made such a big deal out of Tommy and Christi knowing each other ...

See, I don't think they did. It seemed like a real afterthought to me that they even mentioned it. And they haven't even highlighted it at all since the premiere.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

See, I don't think they did. It seemed like a real afterthought to me that they even mentioned it. And they haven't even highlighted it at all since the premiere.

True, it wasn't a major point of emphasis, but it was mentioned.  TPTB usually love throwing that stuff around.  I still think they would have mentioned it however briefly though.

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea i think it was an "oops, viewers already figured this out.. we better say something so it looks like it was kinda planned"

• Love 6

Oh, you know they probably hoped that Christie and Tommy's relationship would be the one time BB fans wouldn't be insane and dig up any info, and the only reason they said anything at all was to try to head it off at the pass and hope that it would be enough to shut everyone up.

Because they live on another planet where BB fans aren't crazy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think that unless they do a “Guess Who Previously Knew Each Other Before Entering The House” twist soon then it totally looks like an unfair advantage to the others. Taran broke the news about Christie/Tommy to Kemi and she was, of course, blown away. And I bet the more she thought about it the more pissed she was that Christie/Tommy’s connection reeked of an unfair advantage.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I think that unless they do a “Guess Who Previously Knew Each Other Before Entering The House” twist soon then it totally looks like an unfair advantage to the others. Taran broke the news about Christie/Tommy to Kemi and she was, of course, blown away. And I bet the more she thought about it the more pissed she was that Christie/Tommy’s connection reeked of an unfair advantage.

Oh, it's completely unfair. It's kind of like Dick and Daniele in that even though there were a couple of other pairs in S8, an acrimonious relationship between a father and daughter was always going to be different than one between former friends or partners. Christie and Tommy may know each other through a romantic relationship gone bad, but they still know each other and that's always going to be more trustworthy than complete strangers.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson won't flip on Jack. Flip cancelled. Back to your regularly scheduled programming dreck. 

It's highly unlikely that he'd flip on Jack. But Christie has been bashing Jackson to several people. If Jackson gets word of this, I can see him flipping this week - for drama - airtime - (Mr. Hinky vote)  and he can say the reason he flipped is because Christie talked trash. 

Bella has been working the house this week. Has Jack?

• Love 3

I think Tommy and Christie would have naturally grifted towards each other anyways.  At least to me there hasn't been any examples of how their outside relationship has benefited them in the game this far.

2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

It's highly unlikely that he'd flip on Jack. But Christie has been bashing Jackson to several people. If Jackson gets word of this, I can see him flipping this week - for drama - airtime - (Mr. Hinky vote)  and he can say the reason he flipped is because Christie talked trash. 

Bella has only just started working on people.  She didn't want to do it too soon. I'd be surprised if Jack says anything about it. Until he starts hearing that Bella is actually trying to stay in the game.  Then it will be all 'how dare she' and bla bla bla

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think Tommy and Christie would have naturally grifted towards each other anyways.  At least to me there hasn't been any examples of how their outside relationship has benefited them in the game this far.

Bella has only just started working on people.  She didn't want to do it too soon. I'd be surprised if Jack says anything about it. Until he starts hearing that Bella is actually trying to stay in the game.  Then it will be all 'how dare she' and bla bla bla

Some thoughts on last night BBAD.

Bella campaigned last night on BBAD. Hard!!!

The best she can get is a tie.

BUT...it is NOT happening.  Jackson and Holly want no part of it. 

Bella’s campaign convos were discussed by the 6 Shooters and Kathryn. 

They are sticking together. 

They have been shook, though!  

Christy wants that good karma, too.  She keeps saying she is honoring the 2 week deal with Cliff.

Christy said they are also honoring Cliff working with them.  Though....he knows he is at the bottom. So, to survive....he gotta come thru.

I think Cliff allowing Christy to keep her Power means a lot to her. She keeps mentioning the power!  How it will save a 6 if Sam, Nicole or Nick win HOH.

Jack talked to Cliff......about breaking a tie.  

Cliff remained true to the deal. 

Cliff is NOT breaking a tie to allow Bella to stay in the house.

Also, since 2 nights ago....Christy has been working Jessica.  She wants Jessica to win HOH.  Because, she is sure Jessica won’t backdoor one of the 6.

Christy does not want Nicole to win HOH.  She is certain Nicole will put up Nick, Sam, etc.   But, if they come off the block....she will put up one of the 6.

Bella kinda knows she is going home.  She is more sad because this means Nick & Sam are going down! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

I think at first it came off that way.  But, what Christy is saying is that WHEN it comes time.....she is taking a shot at Jackson and Holly and will need help doing it.

This is her point in talking to Jess (and, Kat) about it.

The 6 keep having more candid convos about this, too.

It does not seem anyone is taking personally.  

You gotta win comps....to stay in the game!

I think the better ones at this socially are Christy and Jackson.  

They have continue to ‘work’ on Jessica, Cliff, Kat, etc.

Jack and Analyse do not do anything!

Jack is in the house because of Christy.

I am not sure what Analyse game plan is. 

She didn’t even react when Jack was on the Block,  lol!

Last night on BBAD Jack and Analyse had HOH Shower sex, again.  Grosss!!!!

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Christy wants that good karma, too.  She keeps saying she is honoring the 2 week deal with Cliff.

Was it Vanessa who would always plan to keep deals but then find something in the universe to go back on the deal? Christie seems like that type to me. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yeah, I feel like it was definitely a 'cover your ass' thing; and they mentioned the Christie/Tommy connection only because there was so much proof, like the photos, already circulating various social media sites.  I don't think they HAD to mention Holly/Kat because it was more of a 'friend of a friend knows x y or z, and knows that 'blahblahblah'....

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

All we can hope for is one of the outsiders win HOH.   If it’s a wall comp, my money is on Tommy.   Unfortunately, I can see him winning.  But I’d love to see Nichole or Sam win. 

Guess for now we just have to wait until the Shitty Six picks off the low hanging fruit and start turning on themselves.  

Cliff has gone from hero to zero in my eyes.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

Yeah, I feel like it was definitely a 'cover your ass' thing; and they mentioned the Christie/Tommy connection only because there was so much proof, like the photos, already circulating various social media sites.  I don't think they HAD to mention Holly/Kat because it was more of a 'friend of a friend knows x y or z, and knows that 'blahblahblah'....

So I went back and rewatched the first episode, and I still stand by my statement that if they had known each other before it would have been mentioned.  If you're going to cover one, even barely, then you cover the other.  I didn't have the feeds for the first two and a half weeks because I was on vacation, and I was episodes only until Nick's HOH, and I really think that if there was a connection it would have been mentioned.  TPTB love to harp on those things in the episodes.  They don't have any control over the quantity of discussions on a particular topic of HG's on the live feed.   I also feel like feeders are dedicated enough to track down connections, and that Grodner and Co. know that, so she'd want to get ahead of it.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Was it Vanessa who would always plan to keep deals but then find something in the universe to go back on the deal? Christie seems like that type to me. 

Christy is playing this game in steps. 

Her plan now is to secure votes for herself and anyone she wants to stay in the house should they go on the Block.

This chick is thinking 2 steps ahead of everyone else.  

She is promising her Alliance (The 6) security with her Power.

She is promising ‘outsiders’ Jessica and Cliff safety with her Alliance.

‘The others do not have the votes.’  I got you....with The 6!

Ugh.....I hate this chick.  But, her game is on point! 

Right now....people feel more comfy with Christy than Jack or even Jackson.

Christy is really influencing the votes for the Block.

She won’t mess with Cliff and Jessica because if one of the couples breaks away (Jackson/Holly....Jack/Sis).........she has replaced  their ‘votes’ with Cliff and Jessica.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Slider said:

So I went back and rewatched the first episode, and I still stand by my statement that if they had known each other before it would have been mentioned.  If you're going to cover one, even barely, then you cover the other.  I didn't have the feeds for the first two and a half weeks because I was on vacation, and I was episodes only until Nick's HOH, and I really think that if there was a connection it would have been mentioned.  TPTB love to harp on those things in the episodes.  They don't have any control over the quantity of discussions on a particular topic of HG's on the live feed.   I also feel like feeders are dedicated enough to track down connections, and that Grodner and Co. know that, so she'd want to get ahead of it.

I totally get what you are saying, truly, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  I thought they'd mention it too.  But I also totally believe that guy Brent on the Rhap podcast.  And now we've had a poster here mention what they knew of a potential 'duo' thing  for this season as well.  So, I'm not entirely sure at this point that TPTB wasn't merely covering their ass with a blanket statement 'just in case'.  I'm not arguing against the points you made at all; just stating my thoughts on the matter.  

Edited by LuvizBlind
double word not necessary
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What exactly was the comment? I don't know how I missed it.

1. A few nights ago, 6S (or a significant chunk of it - Jack / Christie / Tommy / Holly Anal and Kat) were discussing Bella’s situation in the House.  
  2. In the course of the discussion, someone commented “The proof is in the pudding”.
  3. Jack chose to immediately interject, “In the rice pudding.”
  4. IIRC there was a degree of chuckling, then Tommy replied, “In the slop pudding”, which at least a couple of others repeated.

...and I’m guessing the DR dropped a dime to Christie about it, because the next evening she and Tommy are sitting in the BY talking to (Jessica?) and Christie is talking around it.  Both Christie and Tommy are acting like it never occurred to them before that the “rice pudding” comment might be considered a racial slur against an Asian-American*, but only Tommy’s reaction came across as even remotely approaching genuine; Christie’s reactions were more in the “Oh shit - engage Operation CYA” category, but that may have simply been because she’d had some time to process the ramifications.

* Wanna ask Helen about that?

ETA:  here’s a link to a post with tweets of videos for both discussions.

3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I think at first it came off that way.  But, what Christy is saying is that WHEN it comes time.....she is taking a shot at Jackson and Holly and will need help doing it.

And THIS is exactly why I wanted Jackson to pull a penalty nom!  Have Jackson OTB next to Jack and Bella, and Jackson might split the 6S vote (currently solid against Bella) enough for either him or Jack to walk the Walk.

Edited by Nashville
Corrected first night’s participant list, added link
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

I think it'd be pretty difficult to find two mactors in Los Angeles who DON'T have some connection to each other. And since both connections here are to Holly, then obviously they couldn't have BOTH been duos with Holly. More likely, Jackson followed Holly on Instagram for the same reason guys follow other hot women on Instagram and most likely, Holly and Kat have some mactor friends in common. 

It's a far cry from Christie practically being part of Tommy's family for years. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I'm very much hoping to see Jack go home on Thursday night.  As much as I dislike Bella and don't want to see her even make final three, I dislike Jack even more.   Also him not making jury would be very nice.  Keeping my fingers crossed that those house guests wake up and realize that Jack is a much bigger threat then Bella is.  

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:
  1. A few nights ago, 6S (or a significant chunk of it - Jack / Christie / Tommy / Holly at least) were discussing Bella’s situation in the House.  
  2. In the course of the discussion, someone commented “The proof is in the pudding”.
  3. Jack chose to immediately interject, “In the rice pudding.”
  4. IIRC there was a degree of chuckling, then Tommy replied, “In the slop pudding”, which at least a couple of others (Christie and Holly) repeated.

...and I’m guessing the DR dropped a dime to Christie about it, because the next evening she and Tommy are sitting in the BY talking to (Jessica?) and Christie is talking around it.  Both Christie and Tommy are acting like it never occurred to them before that the “rice pudding” comment might be considered a racial slur against an Asian-American*, but only Tommy’s reaction came across as even remotely approaching genuine; Christie’s reactions were more in the “Oh shit - engage Operation CYA” category, but that may have simply been because she’d had some time to process the ramifications.

* Wanna ask Helen about that?

And THIS is exactly why I wanted Jackson to pull a penalty nom!  Have Jackson OTB next to Jack and Bella, and Jackson might split the 6S vote (currently solid against Bella) enough for either him or Jack to walk the Walk.

Omg!  I saw that yesterday!  Christy and Tommy talking about the ‘rice’ comment and how they had NOTHING to do with it. 

They were like ....yeah......you did not say anything.  Yea, you didn’t, either!

All bug-eyed.....like don’t say anything.  I know what you mean...type of intense looks to each other. 🤣

WTF?  They were talking in code and would not even acknowledge the comment.

Lol!!

These 2 are beyond stupid!

Kemi totally triggered Christy’s inner racist.  We heard a lot of derogatory terms when they were obsessing about Kemi for weeks!

But, now that Kemi is gone.  

Y’all notice how much Christy has changed??  Like a different person.

Christy has been running her mouth about Nicole for the last few days and NOT once has she been called a bitch, c🙀nt, etc. 

Jackson needs to be on the block...if he ate food.  

Yesterday, he drank a bunch of chocolate milk. 

BB needs to buy Jackson Lactaid milk, types.  His GI doesn’t sound right by what people are posting about his BMs. The dude is totally disgusting.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm kinda squicked by Cliff giving them the okay to continue to use the shower that way when the room is his for the week.

There's being nice and then there's being masochistic, Cliff.

Or voyeuristic.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Yesterday on BBAD....1:09 mark.......Kat  was in the bathroom listening to Christy brainwashing Jessica.

Kat was spread out on the couch legs wide open.  She was picking her pimple. Picking ...picking....literally scraping skin.  She kept staring at her finger every time she scratched.

Then she would eat her own scabby skin.  Then licked her fingers!

Her face skin is wrecked.

It must also be finger licking good like fried chicken.

I have never been so freaking disgusted.

I had to turn off the show, because I was snacking and literally gagged. 

I thought I was gonna barf.

14 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm kinda squicked by Cliff giving them the okay to continue to use the shower that way when the room is his for the week.

There's being nice and then there's being masochistic, Cliff.

HahaHAHAHA!

I think Cliff is a pervert.  Only a pervert allows this!

Last night Cliff stood outside the door and would not allow anyone in the HOH room.....telling them Jack and Analyse are in the shower.

Maybe Cliff thinks it is on the Feeds and plans to watch the HOH shower sex when he gets home.

Do they show the house sex on the Feeds? 

Is Production watching them have sex....(even if not aired)?

6 minutes ago, TimWil said:

So what’s this about Christie saying that Bella’s a swindler and probably comes from “old Chinese money”? Oy.

Didn’t you hear?

Bella is the Heiress to the Wu Ping Ling fortune!

• LOL 5
7 minutes ago, TimWil said:

So what’s this about Christie saying that Bella’s a swindler and probably comes from “old Chinese money”? Oy.

Oh good god.  Does slop kill brain cells?  Because I’m really starting to wonder....  🙄

• Love 5

Holly walked into the bathroom and sat down on the couch next to Jackson.  He greeted her by saying, "My favorite pillow."  She said, "All you ever want to do is lay on me.  I feel used."  Can they please just go back to being broken up?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

All we can hope for is one of the outsiders win HOH.   If it’s a wall comp, my money is on Tommy.   Unfortunately, I can see him winning.  But I’d love to see Nichole or Sam win. 

Honestly, I don't think it will matter. Christy has her power so Sam and Nick would have to possess both HOH and veto or one of them will go. And because the outsiders are all idiots it's unlikely any of them would even nom Shitty 6 members in the first place.

• Love 4

Tommy:  "It must be so boring to watch the feeds."  Christie thinks they don't want to give them cards because they think if the houseguests are this bored, they'll just fight.  She says there is nothing to fight about.

Now that I think about it, I can think of a way for BB to maybe liven things up.  They could play a game where BB tells them that everything that is about to be said are all things that have been said by people currently in the house and they have to guess who said it.  BB voice:  "Jackson, which member of the 6 said that you're too much and they just want to get you out because they're over you?" "Jessica, which 12 of the 13 remaining houseguests say that you are annoying as hell?"

• LOL 19
  • Love 5