Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Cliff is gonna get majorly played by Jackson & Holly if they win Veto. Cliff got a little messy in this final week and will pay the price. I hope Nicole wins though and decides to evict Jackson. That said, I’m starting to think either Jackson or Holly will win the game. Ugh! 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, missyb said:

I really agree with this. It is one of the best parts of big brother. Watching big ole southern jocks sleep with gay broadway dancers

Watching unicorn loving girl be this favored female at of all the models, big mouths, over the top female HG. I just love this part of it.

I think I see a very vulnerable , sweet Jackson when he is with Nicole. He doesn't have to be tough guy. It is a very familial relationship. He does not have this repore with Holly. It is a nice side of him that I do not think is an act.

He can be horrible for a bunch of other reasons. Week 1 he was horrendous. But when he is with Nicole, it is different.

He probably never imagined that someone like Nicole he would feel the most connected to.

I think different. He was pissed that he picked her favorite music for her (I fucking hate the Backstreet Boys!) when he thought she was voting out Holly. And both he and Holly were mad that they gave her the HOH bed for the same reason. So why I think he likes her some, I find most of his interactions with her very fake. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think I see a very vulnerable , sweet Jackson when he is with Nicole. He doesn't have to be tough guy. It is a very familial relationship. He does not have this repore with Holly. It is a nice side of him that I do not think is an act.

He can be horrible for a bunch of other reasons. Week 1 he was horrendous. But when he is with Nicole, it is different.

He probably never imagined that someone like Nicole he would feel the most connected to.

I'm less impressed when I take into account that a weird forced pressure cooker situation (the Big Brother house itself) is what led to this sudden discovery that there was people in the world aside from Jackson's mommy, the girls he fucks and dumps, and the produce clerk that puts out the watermelons. Oh, and the kids he helped haze in his fraternity in college. Sure, the house makes him look at things differently - in the house, not necessarily when he leaves the house. 

Did we all forget that it was Jackson that slammed the door in Nicole's face during that disgusting bash session in the HoH room? Sure, he apologized for it. Because he needed Nicole as a number at the time because the Six were putting him and Holly out with the trash. Sure, he's nice to Nicole still. It doesn't change the fact that if it wasn't for the Six deciding to dump him and Holly, he probably still wouldn't have given her the time of day in the house. 

Nah, Jackson's still a piece of shit. He's just a piece of shit with a good feel for when he needs to change his image to best suit his goals. 

6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Holly - always had a good relationship with Nicole. She was never part of that Nicole shunning that happened during Nick's HoH. In fact she said many times she felt shitty about it. 

I'mma just rain on everybody's parade today. You're right, Holly did seem less engaged in the bashing and did say she felt horrible about it. But she also said that for game reasons, she had to let it happen. I know, we (in general) have this debate every season: do you throw away your game - potentially - to stand up for what's right? Or do you essentially rubber stamp the shitty behaviour and keep your mouth shut because gaaaame? 

Holly may not have encouraged it but she also did nothing to stop it. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I think different. He was pissed that he picked her favorite music for her (I fucking hate the Backstreet Boys!) when he thought she was voting out Holly. And both he and Holly were mad that they gave her the HOH bed for the same reason. So why I think he likes her some, I find most of his interactions with her very fake. 

I think it is just human emotion to be pissed off and angry  and reactive after you have been so "generous".  Outside the house this kind of thing pisses people off all the time. Inside its magnified. Underneath all that, he adores her.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'mma just rain on everybody's parade today. You're right, Holly did seem less engaged in the bashing and did say she felt horrible about it. But she also said that for game reasons, she had to let it happen. I know, we (in general) have this debate every season: do you throw away your game - potentially - to stand up for what's right? Or do you essentially rubber stamp the shitty behaviour and keep your mouth shut because gaaaame? 

Holly and Sam were both bystanders in that entire situation, which is why I still hold them accountable for their actions, 100%. But Holly/Sam were the most inoffensive in that Unde9able Meeting. And I can see why they may have decided to stay silent; they were afraid of getting targeted next. It's no excuse, for sure. It's why I was happy when Ovi stood up for Nicole...but at the same time, he was an evicted houseguest....but he also could have gotten back in the house and targeted immediately.

So...go Ovi.

• Love 9

Holly when the bash fest was over went downstairs to where Nicole was crying and had a long talk with her about how she felt horrible and she apologized. She even got Sis down there to also say sorry to Nicole. They had a long hug session and Nicole basically cried in Holly's arms for a good time. So ... she did do something. 

Holly's annoying for a bunch of reasons but I don;t think she's a bad person at all. I think outside of the house and away from Jackson she'd be pretty great.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Holly and Sam were both bystanders in that entire situation, which is why I still hold them accountable for their actions, 100%. But Holly/Sam were the most inoffensive in that Unde9able Meeting. And I can see why they may have decided to stay silent; they were afraid of getting targeted next. It's no excuse, for sure. It's why I was happy when Ovi stood up for Nicole...but at the same time, he was an evicted houseguest....but he also could have gotten back in the house and targeted immediately.

So...go Ovi.

You know, I laughed at the time when Ovi busted out with his weak little, "Hey, hey guys. That was - that was not very nice. That was mean," but you know what? I admire the balls on that kid for doing what you hope everyone else would do in that situation and stand up for what's right. 

So yes. Go Ovi. Just stop melting your butter for your cookies and soften it on the counter like normal people do. You'll thank me one day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Gummo said:

What Nicole needs to do is give a calm, clear explanation of the game she's played.

But I'm afraid she's going to go to pieces once she's in front of the jury. She'll be facing a bunch of people, some of whom treated her badly or just ignored her, and she'll be peppered with hostile questions and I just don't see her standing up to that kind of pressure.

Whereas Cliff or Jackson would have no problem dealing with jury attitude. 

Personally, I'm just hoping that if Nicole makes F2 by whatever means, by then she'll have steeled herself so much that Basement Nicole will finally come out, slam the figurative door on the other finalist, and tell the jury exactly why she deserves the presents money.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Jackson and Cliff having a bonding session about how they have so much in common, they're just 30 years apart. Jackson is good at buttering up Cliff and making him seem like the most alpha Captain America that ever Captain America'ed, that's for sure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sure, he's nice to Nicole still. It doesn't change the fact that if it wasn't for the Six deciding to dump him and Holly, he probably still wouldn't have given her the time of day in the house. 

Ugh. This gives me flashbacks of Jack smirking that he was spending time talking to... Nicole, I think?.. because he wanted to butter her up and because (according to him) she'd never get the chance to spend time talking to guys like him in real life. In his eyes he was stooping to give her the thrill of his awesome presence. Blech. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Ugh. This gives me flashbacks of Jack smirking that he was spending time talking to... Nicole, I think?.. because he wanted to butter her up and because (according to him) she'd never get the chance to spend time talking to guys like him in real life. In his eyes he was stooping to give her the thrill of his awesome presence. Blech. 

Yeah...I actually think that was Nicole. Either her or Jess, but I feel like Jack would have just called her Consuela and made a racist "joke" instead.

Urg, Jack. 

He makes me want to stab my eyes out.

*ahem* 

Ok, I'm good now. I got out my daily dose of Jack Hate.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Holly when the bash fest was over went downstairs to where Nicole was crying and had a long talk with her about how she felt horrible and she apologized. She even got Sis down there to also say sorry to Nicole. They had a long hug session and Nicole basically cried in Holly's arms for a good time. So ... she did do something. 

Holly's annoying for a bunch of reasons but I don;t think she's a bad person at all. I think outside of the house and away from Jackson she'd be pretty great.

Thats is actually when I started liking Holly. She told NIcole, it was a bad game move for you but it is not who you are as a person. Sis was just following her around. Just repeated what Holly said. Looked like it pained her to do so.

But Holly was very sweet to Nicole in that moment. She put the game aside.

• Love 6

I think Holly is very concerned with appearance and particularly how she comes across to everyone. I think there was some calculation in comforting Nicole. I don't think it was 100% heartfelt and I don't think it was 100% fake but I don't completely buy it. 

• Love 14

Holly should play for the veto and use it how she wishes. If they say "hey you made a deal," her argument is that she did that to save herself. And she wouldn't have had to make this new deal if Nicole/Cliff hadn't gone back on their F4 deal to begin with.

Truthfully - she's not going to win it anyway but still.

57 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm less impressed when I take into account that a weird forced pressure cooker situation (the Big Brother house itself) is what led to this sudden discovery that there was people in the world aside from Jackson's mommy, the girls he fucks and dumps, and the produce clerk that puts out the watermelons. Oh, and the kids he helped haze in his fraternity in college. Sure, the house makes him look at things differently - in the house, not necessarily when he leaves the house. 

Did we all forget that it was Jackson that slammed the door in Nicole's face during that disgusting bash session in the HoH room? Sure, he apologized for it. Because he needed Nicole as a number at the time because the Six were putting him and Holly out with the trash. Sure, he's nice to Nicole still. It doesn't change the fact that if it wasn't for the Six deciding to dump him and Holly, he probably still wouldn't have given her the time of day in the house. 

Nah, Jackson's still a piece of shit. He's just a piece of shit with a good feel for when he needs to change his image to best suit his goals. 

If I'm remembering right at the beginning of all that in the HOH room, didn't Holly and Sis and maybe Christie lie about not telling Nichole that someone was bullying her.  That seemed to really stir the others up.  So Holly was not an innocent in that whole mess.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Deniset said:

If I'm remembering right at the beginning of all that in the HOH room, didn't Holly and Sis and maybe Christie lie about not telling Nichole that someone was bullying her.  That seemed to really stir the others up.  So Holly was not an innocent in that whole mess.

Holly claimed to have misunderstood the exact wordage or who exactly used the word "bully" and hastily backed up the bus when pressed about it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Did we all forget that it was Jackson that slammed the door in Nicole's face during that disgusting bash session in the HoH room?

Wasn't it Jackson who berated Nicole for putting her water bottle in the fridge or something?  I may be remembering wrong.

1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

Wasn't it Jackson who berated Nicole for putting her water bottle in the fridge or something?  I may be remembering wrong.

It was Jack berating Kemi in front of the refrigerator. Nicole was there too.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

Jack berated Kemi about the shaker bottle ("What if we all put our shaker bottles in the fridge, Kemi? What then?" ANARCHY, MOTHERFUCKERS, THAT'S WHAT) but I think Nicole was present for that. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Who does Cliff think he is? He is offering to  "allow Holly" to play in veto if she will keep Cliff and evict Jackson. 

LOL at Cliff getting HOHitis on someone else's HOH. That's just perfect.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Certainly, I never found [Tommy]mean-spirited. 

Not even during the "Nicole is EVIL" bash session?

5 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I actually don't think Tommy is going to "poison the jury". He gets it's a game and he will just tell the rest of the jury exactly what happened - that Jackson sold the lie, plus Cliff being threatened by him is what sent him out. I do believe he is going to talk up Nicole in the jury house because they got really close and he really seems to like her. 

I agree with this.

2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm just going to say this again. I cannot stand watching Nicole do her "Wow" "Awww" "Oh my god" "Yay" seal clapping. She is acting so cutesy aw shucks with Jackson. Like she's 12.  I get that she's a self proclaimed unicorn but she's also a 24 year old woman and watching her pander to Jackson (or all the men in this game) irritates me. And Jackson is eating up the "I will protect you" role. He's that big hunk of man who wants to pick her up and carry her around in his pocket. Gross. Both you you-- grow up.

+1

I'm also super pumped about all the Cliff hate coming out recently. I really hope he doesn't win AFP.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Not even during the "Nicole is EVIL" bash session?

To be honest, it was such a giant mob scene that I don't know what part he played. Maybe if I rewatched I'd be disappointed in his behaviour. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

To be honest, it was such a giant mob scene that I don't know what part he played. Maybe if I rewatched I'd be disappointed in his behaviour. 

Don't forget that he was the "mediator" with Nicole vs Bella and Nick....and then a couple of other times. And by mediator, I mean him sitting his ass on the floor and not doing a damned thing when things got nasty.

I STILL do not comprehend how Nick and Nicole became close after that.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I STILL do not comprehend how Nick and Nicole became close after that.

Well, you see, Nick is a therapist and because Nicole is a sociopath, he could really connect with her on a professional level. It was like a patient outreach program.

No?

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

I never saw Nick actually apologize for any of that. I mean, I assume he did, but probably just for not believing her? Did Nicole ever know about the "sociopath" comment?  I would hope if he genuinely wants to be her friend, he wouldn't let her get blindsided by that. 

Nick also got away with his comment that he wanted to "spit on Kemi."  Julie should have really called that out.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I never saw Nick actually apologize for any of that. I mean, I assume he did, but probably just for not believing her? Did Nicole ever know about the "sociopath" comment?  I would hope if he genuinely wants to be her friend, he wouldn't let her get blindsided by that. 

No, Nick said it to Bella in the HoH bathroom that one time and as far as I know, it never came up again. I'm sure she'll find out about it when she leaves - the toxic side of the fan base will be all over making sure she knows each and every horrible thing they all said about her and others. 

• Love 1

This is totally (well, mostly) OT but I realized I'm coming home from a trip 9/26, which means I won't be able to watch the finale live and... I'm sort of disappointed? Partly because I'm legit interested in how this is all gonna pan out, and partly because I won't be able to partake in any festivities with you all in real time.

😞

Awwwwwww... [/Saved By The Bell audience]

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

This is totally (well, mostly) OT but I realized I'm coming home from a trip 9/26, which means I won't be able to watch the finale live and... I'm sort of disappointed? Partly because I'm legit interested in how this is all gonna pan out, and partly because I won't be able to partake in any festivities with you all in real time.

😞

Oh dear.  Is the finale on Sept. 26th?

1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's like Zack and Kelly breaking up all over again. Fucking Patrick Muldoon. 

8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Whew!  Thank God, and thank you @missyb.  A Sept. 26th Finale would be problematic for me; I’m en route to Louisville KY on the 26th for a music festival (Louder Than Life).

Um... do you have room in your luggage for a stowaway? I promise, you won't even know I'm there. 

• LOL 4

Well this just blows. I thought surely Cliff would take the shot at Jackson if he was the vote after veto, but no?? So either Cliff or Holly leave this week, and I guess I have to root for Cliff leaving, even though I do like him as a person and a player (sorry, not sorry). But I’ve been all in on Nicole for awhile, and her best shot is against Holly, so hopefully she can get that last HOH, boot Jackson to really boost her resume, and take this thing.

I think Jackson is a shitty person, and has been for pretty much the whole season, so this kinder, gentler Jackson I’ve been shown? I really don’t give a fuck. I SEE YOU JACKSON! All the watermelon in the world won’t redeem him in my eyes. 

But I have to say, I do love the fact that I’m so invested in this ending when quite frankly, I thought I’d be trying to figure out which member of that asshole 8 alliance I hated the least, because I thought they would steamroll everyone. Thank you Christie for being a horrible player!! And Jess, again, for putting up Jack and Jackson and not giving a fuck about it.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Whew!  Thank God, and thank you @missyb.  A Sept. 26th Finale would be problematic for me; I’m en route to Louisville KY on the 26th for a music festival (Louder Than Life).

Hey @Nashville,

I live just across the Ohio River from Louisville KY. About 45 minutes away. Have fun at Louder Than Life! Enjoy The 'Ville!

Edited by angeleyes4477
I forgot a symbol
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Thank you Christie for being a horrible player!! 

I can't get over how much of this season has revolved around Christie's terrible (TERRIBLE) big game moves. 

Looking back on it, they're just absolutely insane. Like IN-SANE. Her positions the both times that she blew up her DOMINANT MAJORITY ALLIANCE was that she was afraid that the people on the lower ends of her alliance were going to latch on with the bottom feeders later in the game and she decided she was going to turn on her own DOMINANT MAJORITY ALLIANCE before they could get the chance to latch on to the bottom feeders WEEKS LATER. And the result of her actions were, and this is just shocking to see, the people she kicked out of her DOMINANT MAJORITY ALLIANCE went out and...latched on the bottom feeders NOW and eliminated the rest of what was once the DOMINANT MAJORITY ALLIANCE.

Gr8ful had this game on lock. Cliff, Sam and Kat were prepared to slit each other's throats to be the one who got the honor of being eliminated 9th and Christie blew it up and then, when she still had a dominant majority alliance thanks to Cliff's cowardice, she then blew THAT up for shits and giggles. 

There is no way that Nicole is still in the game if Christie didn't blow things up. There's very little chance that Cliff is still in the game if Christie didn't blow things up. 

So, much of this rather enthralling end game IS owed to Christie's horrible, horrible game plans. And what's funny is that Christie was otherwise really good at the game. She was a convincing speaker. She was able to CONVINCE people to blow up their dominant alliance for no good reason. So she had real talent. She just used that impressive talent on horrible, horrible game plans.

But hey, the end result is that Nicole actually has a real shot at this thing, which is a lot of fun, even though her awkwardness and tweeness annoys the shit out of me much of the time.

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Why is it again that Holly threw the HOH?  Was it her idea or Jackson’s? 

It was part of her deal with Nicole and Cliff to keep her. She promised to throw both HoH AND PoV if they kept her over Tommy. 

Jackson might have told her to make the offer. That part is unclear.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, missyb said:

It was Jack berating Kemi in front of the refrigerator. Nicole was there too.

And let’s not forget Jack in all his splendor in the storage room with Ovi and David. (Pretty sure it was David). Jack’s body language said it all. 

Still kind of wonder what the house would be like if not for H8ful.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

It was part of her deal with Nicole and Cliff to keep her. She promised to throw both HoH AND PoV if they kept her over Tommy. 

Jackson might have told her to make the offer. That part is unclear.

Stuff is all blending together. 

I remember Jackson saying that they didn’t want to get HOH because they’d have two playing for the VETO and that would be 50% chance. 

I didn’t understand it then and still don’t.  Everybody plays veto and if Holly had played to win and won she would still be in control of who would be making the lone eviction vote. No?  

Do I have this wrong?

LOL ... I think that’s why I keep it simple and root for who I like. 

Go, Nicole. Go, Cliff. Finish what you started. 

Eta:  I know Cliff is not anyone’s favorite right now. Hell, yesterday I even said I wouldn’t mind Tommy winning AFP. I would like to retract that statement. I was reminded of things he had done and was a part of.  

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 5