Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Mierin said:

I was wondering this too.  How is it better for their respective games?  Is there something I'm not getting?

Nah, Jackson's just dumb.

But seriously, WTF happened? Not only do we need footage from a House Meeting that we missed, it looks like we also need the three minutes of footage from this comp?

• Love 4

Holly aligning with Cliff & Nicole!

Jackson (otherwise known as Michie.....shut up, Juuuleee!  We never needed that stupid reminder)....is the target!

Jackson will need to win VETO.....!  Holly will probably throw Veto, too.  

She truly is only good for her ordinary concubine services! 🖕🏻

• LOL 1

Ok, as a Nicole fan, I am thrilled that she will, at least, place third. 

Plus, Cliff is the one that deserves to go should Holly or Jackson win veto, since Nicole really wanted to keep Tommy. I know Nicole made a huge mistake, but she knew it was one.

Cliff doesn't seem to get it so....this will be karma if he leaves this week.

• Love 11

It was total BS from Jackson about Christie “swaying” the others in the Jury House about Tommy. That’s downright laughable and should have been immediately dismissed by Cliff and Nicole. How effective could she be once everybody knew about her and Tommy’s connection?

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

The HOH does not matter. Well, it kind of does. You are safe. Jackson must be confident he will win veto and keep Holly .

So this is what I call and EMG. Empty Magnanimous Gesture.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
Just now, missyb said:

The HOH does not matter. Well, it kind of does. You are safe. Jackson must be confident he will win veto and keep Holly .

So this is what I call and EMT. Empty Magnanimous Gesture.

For Nicole, this was huge because I'm pretty sure she would have been evicted over Cliff. 

I was worried about her safety. Plus, she gets the HOH room for the entire week. 

• Love 5

This reminds me of the BB7 final HOH that ended in like 5 minutes. Over before the feeds even came on. Sometimes I feel bad for Production lol.

Man, I hate Tommy, but I really felt for him in the brief house meeting clip they showed. I would lose my ever loving mind if I had to sit there and listen to someone completely lie about me like that.

I can't decide if I want Nicole to win veto so Jackson will go or Jackson to win veto so Cliff will go. I suddenly want Nicole to win and I don't think she can beat either of them. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Chenbot: "Go to CBS.com/BBLF to see the HoH competition play out live end in a blink and you miss it 30 seconds. Thanks for the subscriber bucks, suckas!"

First, the House Meeting. Now, the Endurance Comp.

Production is on a roll today.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Man, I hate Tommy, but I really felt for him in the brief house meeting clip they showed. I would lose my ever loving mind if I had to sit there and listen to someone completely lie about me like that.

For a moment, my heart actually broke for Tommy...because that's the first piece of genuine emotion we've seen from him. 

We should have seen more of this real Tommy. He could have been a BEAST if he was his authentic self. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Can someone explain why she would throw it? I really can't wrap my ahead around this one.

Because the HoH doesn’t get to vote.

1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

In this scenario, if the HOH wins veto - do they vote in the eviction?

Nope.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This reminds me of the BB7 final HOH that ended in like 5 minutes. Over before the feeds even came on. Sometimes I feel bad for Production lol.

I can't decide if I want Nicole to win veto so Jackson will go or Jackson to win veto so Cliff will go. I suddenly want Nicole to win and I don't think she can beat either of them. 

I feel the same and I figure Jackson needs to go this week so Nicole has a good chance to win final HOH or better chance than if Jackson were still in it.

• Love 6

Ah....so I just rewound to see WTF happened with HOH.

And it sounds like....part of Holly's deal with Cliffcole to stay was to throw the HOH. She mentioned to Nicole about keeping her word, so it looks like Nicole got handed the HOH.

Which isn't good for Nicole's resume at ALL. 

• Love 1

Hahahahahahahah! Wow! Tommy going for the Oscar!

hands on face.....is gross! 

Stop That! 

After that move......I kinda LOVE Jackson!

He saved Holly....y’all!! 👏🏻

Hope Cliff goes home!  He looks like he smells like milk farts! 😽

I am tired of Cliff’s pimp moves against Nicole! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Because the HoH doesn’t get to vote.

Which doesn't even fucking matter because if she won veto, Jackson would be the sole vote since he would never be on the block.

If Jackson wins, she'd be safe.

As HOH, she's safe either way. She wouldn't have needed to vote.

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Holly and Jackson really have no choice but to take each other to F2 now. Taking Nicole or Cliff is too risky: everyone loves them. 

Which means Jackson wins BB21 and I hork. 

But.....what if Holly wins #1?.....???

She worked hard for that prize!

Being Jackson’s mommy & concubine is no joke! 

• Love 2

I think I just want Nicole to win every comp now because I'm afraid that's the only way she's gonna win in the end. I'm just afraid the jury is gonna decide she let Cliff (and Jackson) run her game and not give her as much credit but if she wins all the comps then she can at least point to that.

• Love 6
Just now, Michichick said:

If Cliff or Nicole win veto, would Cliff vote out Jackson or Holly? I’d like to think he’d get rid of Jackson, but I sort of doubt Cliff’s intelligence these days.

I just thought about it.

Cliff would be the dumbass who would take Jackson instead of Holly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

But.....what if Holly wins #1?.....???

I know Kaycee won over Tyler last year but let's be real: the misogyny is real in Big Brother and women do not fare well against men in F2 situations. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

I think Nicole will go hard for veto. She wants Cliff with her in the final 2, not Jackson.

feel so so bad for Tommy. And the jury will be outraged.

What Miche did was abusive. Remember how Brittany said a ketchup bottle would have beaten Dan that year. Well a watermelon rind will beat Jackson this year.

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

I know Kaycee won over Tyler last year but let's be real: the misogyny is real in Big Brother and women do not fair well against men in F2 situations. 

Weirdly enough, the last four out of five Big Brother US/Celeb winners have been females winning against males.

That being said, if it's Jackson vs Holly, Holly loses. If Holly's against Cliff, Holly loses. If Nicole's against Jackson, Nicole loses. If Nicole's against Cliff....I dunno, Tommy was singing praises over Nicole. He might advocate for her to win.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

Remember how Brittany said a ketchup bottle would have beaten Dan that year. Well a watermelon rind will beat Jackson this year.

I'm not so sure. Even Tommy said he respected Jackson's game. But then I really thought Tyler would win last season so what do I know.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nicole made a mistake tonight, she’s going to kick herself when she sees the tape of Tommy saying he would have taken her to the f2.

And he would have beat her, hands down. I think she has a shot now, with the beloved Tommy telling the jury how Holly/Jackson LIED! AND BETRAYED!! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Weirdly enough, the last four out of five Big Brother US/Celeb winners have been females winning against males.

Celeb is a different beast. And honestly, I don't think Nicole really counts. She didn't do anything, she just wasn't Paul.

ETA: to clear it up for the new people, I don't mean our Nicole. Nicole Franzel was a HG on BB16 and then played again on BB18. She... basically stayed in bed for the summer and won BB18. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I think Nicole will go hard for veto. She wants Cliff with her in the final 2, not Jackson.

feel so so bad for Tommy. And the jury will be outraged.

What Miche did was abusive. Remember how Brittany said a ketchup bottle would have beaten Dan that year. Well a watermelon rind will beat Jackson this year.

Michie played the game!

These assholes use that Have Not Room like it is a soundproof building!

Well, it is Not!  

Tommy should know better!  

And, this is the kind of stuff that Tommy did early on in the game.  He used to collect intel for his Alliance.   Lied to people’s faces and all!

Do you remember what Tommy did to Ovi?

karma, baybeeeeeeee!  🥳

Michie collected intel to save Holly......and, made a game move. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And he would have beat her, hands down. I think she has a shot now, with the beloved Tommy telling the jury how Holly/Jackson LIED! AND BETRAYED!! 

Having Tommy in jury is an asset for C/N. However, remember , Dr Will will probably be spending time with them and asking, is it bad to lie in Big Brother to get ahead ?? Something along those lines.

ETA:  I just read what I wrote. Was I talking about the consummate liar? Dr Will. LOL

Edited by missyb
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

And, this is the kind of stuff that Tommy did early on in the game.  He used to collect intel for his Alliance.   Lied to people’s faces and all!

Do you remember what Tommy did to Ovi?

karma, baybeeeeeeee!  🥳

You make a good point. I guess I feel a bit less bad for Tommy now. It's just that, man, when someone is sitting right across from you, looking you dead in the eye and just full on lying about you, that's some shit. Jackson is hardcore.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Celeb is a different beast. And honestly, I don't think Nicole really counts. She didn't do anything, she just wasn't Paul.

Well, Nicole still broke the curse, which is important.

Plus, if Nicole wins against Cliff? Manifest another female winner against a man....and our first ever winner who has the same name as ANOTHER winner.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

You make a good point. I guess I feel a bit less bad for Tommy now. It's just that, man, when someone is sitting right across from you, looking you dead in the eye and just full on lying about you, that's some shit. Jackson is hardcore.

Or me when I was fifteen and I lied that it wasn't my joint, I was just holding it for a friend. I mean, my mom didn't believe me and I'm pretty sure she smoked it herself later that night but still. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

So it won’t be shown there?

The meeting wasn't shown live as it happened this morning (circa 11 am PT). Feeds went down shortly after Nicole called the meeting for the HOH lockdown and never returned like they usually do, likely because TPTB knew they had juicy shit and wanted to keep the suspense for tonight and have content for Sunday's episode.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea...they told Ovi he was safe...........(Gr8ful).......after being backdoor and put on the Block......for NO reason at all! You are just a Pawn. 🙄

Tommy told Ovi would campaign for him.

PRETENDED he did! 

Then  Ovi gets evicted.

But, wait!  Camp Comeback opens and Ovi stays in the house!

Tommy got the diarrhea for 24 hours! 

Then finally talked to Ovi.  You know what he told Ovi....?

It is game! 

I love you, bro!  IT IS GAME! 

I did want Tommy to stay over Holly.  But, he told them about Christie.  

So, of course, that benefits no other player that is currently in the house.

He targeted himself. 

First, with the secret.  Second, with talking too loud.....not making sure it was completely safe. 

They all have been spying on BB convos for most of the game. Tommy should have known better!

All we wanted was Jolly split up....but.......😫