Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno, "idiot" is pretty far down there on the list of insults. It might not even rank on the top 100. 

But then these people are basically strangers who banged on camera and live in a weird pressure cooker situation. I think Jackson is being a bit douchey about it because he is a douche and I think Holly is being a little hypocritical about it but really, "idiot" is pretty tame. I think anything that Holly could have said instead (stupid, silly, dense, etc.) would have set Jackson off on another BUT MAH/UR REPUTATION!!!1 speech. 

In some ways it is a direct hit!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, missyb said:

Here is an unpopular opinion, I agree with Jackson. Holly can be so sensitive about how she is talked to, talked over, perceived but she can call someone an idiot ? Even if kidding ? I think she could use a less abrasive word and "come off' much better. Just my opinion.

Totally understand the point of what he's saying. But his delivery is demeaning and condescending. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Jackson is lecturing Holly about not making condescending comments to him in front of other people.  He says he knows she's kidding but that other people don't know that.  

The pompous douchebag needs to stop making condescending comments to EVERYONE. It’s not holly he needs to worry about. 🤬

• Love 6

Man, I just got home to read about Tommy telling MichBeth about him and Christie and now, I'm disappointed. Now, there's less of a chance of everyone being shocked on finale night, because you know once a secret gets out, it's quickly going to get to EVERYBODY so when Julie does the TommyChristie segment, if they even do it now, nobody will be shocked. Tommy will just tell everyone in jury and part of the entertainment for finale night is completely gone.

Damn you, Tommy! But maybe he's just really wanted to talk about it for the last 81 days. I'm surprised him and Christie lasted THIS long. It's definitely one of the longest kept secrets in the series, right? 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

In all fairness in BB17 there were 2 gay guys. Steve and Jason. Steve only talked about it when the feeds were down but the other HG's talked about it obliquely with him. 

I was this many years old when i found out Steve is gay.

BB8 also had 2 gay guys, Joe and Dustin. Ex-boyfriends in the enemies twist.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jackson says that Holly saying, "No, you idiot!" to him  just makes her look mean and bitchy.  He says he's telling her this not because he's easily offended but because he's just worried about her image because she knows she cares about her image.

He's a real asshole lol.

43 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now, there's less of a chance of everyone being shocked on finale night, because you know once a secret gets out, it's quickly going to get to EVERYBODY so when Julie does the TommyChristie segment, if they even do it now, nobody will be shocked. Tommy will just tell everyone in jury and part of the entertainment for finale night is completely gone.

This was literally the only possible entertainment to come in the finale for me and now it's ruined. I mean I'll still watch the finale but fucking hell there won't be one thing to look forward to. Fucking Tommy!

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's definitely one of the longest kept secrets in the series, right? 

I think Danielle managed to keep the bombshell secret about her being a nurse until the end of BB14. 

Or, in all seriousness, Derrick's cop background is probably the longest-kept secret in BB history, lasting all season long. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Does Eric being America’s Player count? When the other HGs found out on Finale Night their reactions were really amusing, especially Jessica’s. I wanted the Tommy/Christie reveal on Finale Night because I know Nick will be PISSED.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Here is an unpopular opinion, I agree with Jackson. Holly can be so sensitive about how she is talked to, talked over, perceived but she can call someone an idiot ? Even if kidding ? I think she could use a less abrasive word and "come off' much better. Just my opinion.

While fuck Jackson, of course, I think he knows her well enough now to know exactly what she's doing and he's just nailing her on it. He's being a dick about it, but he's got her pegged exactly. She feels bad about her edit, so she is trying to get around it by calling him names in public all the time. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson:  "I think he (David) thought very highly of himself."

As if Blockhead doesn't think "very highly" of his own pompous douchebag self.  I hate that slur.

6 hours ago, Slider said:
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

Just read Tommy confessed to Holly/Jackson that he know Christie!

Wow!  Look what happens when I go out for awhile 🙂 

2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Wow! I have to think that he has zero trust in Christie keeping her mouth shut in jury, so he’s doing an end around. But yeah, dude, not a play to get people to keep you!

That fear may have driven him over the edge.

2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Windy as heck here in the Maritimes. My clothesline just snapped and the tree it's attached to is moving wildly, and the ground around the base keeps moving during the stronger gusts like the tree's about to pull up its roots and topple over. Mr. Melina is freaking a little because it will fall right on his beloved garage. We still have power so I'm pretty calm. 

Stay safe up there!

52 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I was this many years old when i found out Steve is gay.

BB8 also had 2 gay guys, Joe and Dustin. Ex-boyfriends in the enemies twist.

And they totally despised each other.  One was evicted early and his ex vigorously helped IIRC.

• Love 1

IMO David was the handsomest man on the show.  Have a feeling Jackson put him in the Camp Comeback comp moreso because of that.  Jackson lost that competition by a mile.  Well ... more.

How would he have won the hearts of the women with David there. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

So I've been thinking about why Tommy would reveal to Jackson and Holly but not Cliff and Nicole? And why he said "I had to go with it because of that" meaning he had to align with Christie only because of their relationship.

I wondered if this was gameplay but I don't think so. I honestly think he regrets aligning with Christie. He wishes he was able to pull his six alliance together - and she derailed it so many times. I think he knows his time is up - and he  just decided to come clean. As if to say, "hey you wouldn't be evicting me if it were not for her." Cliff and Nicole were not part of his dreamy six.

On so many levels, I'm disappointed in him for doing this.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

This was literally the only possible entertainment to come in the finale for me and now it's ruined. I mean I'll still watch the finale but fucking hell there won't be one thing to look forward to. Fucking Tommy!

I totally forgot until now that I called him the Fun Sucker in my head for the longest time for a reason.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Danielle managed to keep the bombshell secret about her being a nurse until the end of BB14. 

Or, in all seriousness, Derrick's cop background is probably the longest-kept secret in BB history, lasting all season long. 

I can't believe I forgot that Derrick kept his previous career path a secret all season. 

But yeah, still, this was still kept longer than 95% of secrets.

10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

So I've been thinking about why Tommy would reveal to Jackson and Holly but not Cliff and Nicole? And why he said "I had to go with it because of that" meaning he had to align with Christie only because of their relationship.

Because he knows that, if he doesn't win veto, that Jackson/Holly are the pair to keep him in the game?

Because he has less faith in Nicole winning veto?

I dunno. The only explanation I have is that Tommy thinks people will want to carry him to F2 because of his secret. 

Or he was really bursting to tell people and without Christie to hold him back, he can now feel free to do it since he's out the door if the veto wasn't won. 

Maybe he thought telling Jackson/Holly would throw them off their game during the veto.

That's all I got (and I believe NONE of these theories). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I think Danielle and Jason in BB3 have to count because nobody in the game ever knew how solid they were until they were out (except for Lisa, and I forget now how much she knew).

I think Tommy is playing every angle he has left in a desperate attempt to stay.

• Love 1

Man, I am so proud of Nicole. She won this veto and will take Cliff off, which means Holly won't be going into F4 without having been nominated.

And Cliff/Nicole will control the votes this week so they will decide who goes to F4 with them and Jackson.

Now, I do think taking out Tommy is the right move but if they took out Holly, that would be entertaining feeds (and lowers Jackson's chances of getting to F3).

• Love 10

Cliff confirmed that Nicole was ahead by over four minutes (her time was 10ish minutes).*

I think Tommy was second?

*10:58, the fastest BB Comics time ever (excluding the altered BB Comics comp last season)

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

Well Tommy could say to Cliff and Nicole - "hey put up Holly and evict her because I had an unfair alliance in this house. I would NEVER win now - ever. I'm dead weight. Holly has a better resume. Break up the showmance..."

He could say all that but I don't think he actually will. I think he knows he's toast. And Cliff and Nicole wouldn't listen to him anyway because you know - they are in LOVE with big boy Jackson.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Jackson to Nicole:  "You did not just beat us.  You smoked us."  Her time was 10 minutes 58 seconds from what Jackson said.

All she needed was that confidence. She's on a roll.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Tommy was second?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😊🤣😊😊😊😊😊 bye, tommy 😁

ETA 🖕🏻

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Tuxcat said:

He could say all that but I don't think he actually will. I think he knows he's toast. And Cliff and Nicole wouldn't listen to him anyway because you know - they are in LOVE with big boy Jackson.

To be fair, Jackson put in the work with Cliff and Nicole.

Tommy hasn't really put in that time. He only talks to Cliff/Nicole when he needs to. Jackson actually has spent a lot of time with the two, so it's no surprise that they'd choose Jackson over Tommy, especially when BOTH Jackson and Tommy have a good chance at winning.

Plus, Holly will be easier to beat in the finals than Tommy.

• Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, Jackson put in the work with Cliff and Nicole.

Tommy hasn't really put in that time. He only talks to Cliff/Nicole when he needs to. Jackson actually has spent a lot of time with the two, so it's no surprise that they'd choose Jackson over Tommy, especially when BOTH Jackson and Tommy have a good chance at winning.

Plus, Holly will be easier to beat in the finals than Tommy.

True. Jackson as been working the "I'm your big brother angle" with Nicole and "I'm your loyal BB bro" with Cliff. I get it. I just wish someone would break the agreement - for pure entertainment value.

• Love 2
Just now, Tuxcat said:

True. Jackson as been working the "I'm your big brother angle" with Nicole and "I'm your loyal BB bro" with Cliff. I get it. I just wish someone would break the agreement - for pure entertainment value.

And it's not like they can get out Jackson, who is more of a comp beast out of him and Holly. I didn't realize that Holly actually isn't that great in comps. She's ok, but nothing really special. 

However, it's still early in the week. We'll see how things pan out with Holly vs Tommy, especially once Tommy tells Cliff and Nicole about his connection with Christie. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I have to say this is sweet justice and karma for Nicole to seal Tommy's fate in this game after he spearheaded that infamous kool klub bash session against her in what week three?

What goes around comes around. See ya, Tommy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now, I do think taking out Tommy is the right move but if they took out Holly, that would be entertaining feeds (and lowers Jackson's chances of getting to F3).

I don't think that's possible at this point. Team Good Feeds went out pre-jury. The good entertaining always die young get booted early. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Jackson can't play next HoH, correct?

Correct. And here's why I do think potentially going after Holly this week COULD be beneficial; because then, Jackson's ONLY chance to get to F3 is winning that veto. Otherwise, not a single soul is taking him there. While, with Holly still in it, his chances double.

But again, Tommy is much more of a threat to win the entire game than Holly is, at least from my perspective. And Cliff/Nicole will have a better chance at beating Holly/Jackson in the F4 veto (which will be a days comp, I imagine). 

Again, there are pros and cons to either going this week, for sure. For Cliff and Nicole's chances to get to F3, though, I think taking Tommy out is ultimately the better move. At least, I think this right now but my mind could change by tomorrow. I'm thinking of all the scenarios with either going and either staying. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Now Jackson is talking to Holly about the possibility of Nicole and Cliff turning on them to get Holly out this week.  He says he doesn't think they will but that it's a possibility.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

Now Jackson is talking to Holly about the possibility of Nicole and Cliff turning on them to get Holly out this week.  He says he doesn't think they will but that it's a possibility.

I do like that Jackson is logically thinking about this.

It also sounds like he wouldn't be a bitter juror if he's thinking about this and calling it a great game move.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Holly is wondering if there's any way for them to convince Nicole to not use the veto.  Jackson says that on a game level it would be smart to get Holly out this week and get Jackson out next week.

• Love 3

Holly:  "Going into that, I didn't even want to win."

Jackson:  "Holly, what do you mean you didn't want to win??? There's 5 people.  I was gunning for it."

She deserves to go this week just because of that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20