Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

It's Christie still having that stupid power that's so frustrating. Yeah, yeah, she earned it, whatever, but still.

Hopefully Bella's freakout is just brewing. I need some more drama.

ETA: At least I can enjoy Nicole outlasting Bella. I'll have to take my small joys as I find them for the rest of the season.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie just made some comment about lighting it up once the meeting is done.  

Christie after the meeting: *crickets* 

Christie in the retell: I told nick that you literally cannot go around manifesting rainbows and flying leprechauns and he, can I be honest with you, literally slapped his own face and began to cry and he bowed down before me and told me that I’m literally the greatest player of literally all reality shows. 

Then I literally lost to jack. 

😊

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Cliff teling Bella that everyone is expecting her and Nick to blow up. Bella says she'll just be 'normal' and not start to campaign until closer to Thursday. 

That’s actually... smart on Bella’s behalf.  So we know Bella has the desire to keep her mouth shut and try to make the right moves - question is, does she have the ability? 😉 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Kat and Holly dissing Jackson:

"We are dealing with a Grade A douchebag."

Yet you both slept with him. 

Get a clue ladies!  Take your votes to the other side and vote out Jack this week.  That's the best way to hurt Jackson.  You have to realize Jackson would always choose Jack over either of you.

• Love 4

Christie definitely seems to be of the belief that if you keep telling people something over and over, they'll believe it.  She was just going on again to Nicole about how this move was not about her protecting the six, it was all about getting Bella out.

Jackson:  "The slop itself is cake."  Would his bowels agree with that statement?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie is telling Nicole that it just really bothers her that Bella would expect a man of high integrity to go back on his word.  I'm so sure.

The way THIS bunch of sad sacks throws around the word “integrity”, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if some of them thought there was a town outside Palm Springs called Tegrity which was a popular vacation spot.  😛 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Bella is saying what she might say to people and she starts to get heated and Sam goes "no no, don't say that....." and Bella agrees.

I think Bella needs to use Sam as a PR person this week lol 

Bella asking Cliff if he finds out how Kat feels to let her know. So she knows how hard she has to work her.  Cliff tells her that as of last night Kat wants to vote her out. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Bella is saying what she might say to people and she starts to get heated and Sam goes "no no, don't say that....." and Bella agrees.

I think Bella needs to use Sam as a PR person this week lol 

Bella asking Cliff if he finds out how Kat feels to let her know. So she knows how hard she has to work her.  Cliff tells her that as of last night Kat wants to vote her out. 

I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaally want to see bella pitch Nicole.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Bella probably happy!  

She can get her post Big Brother Influencer career jump started!

She wasn’t going to win the 500K and supposedly it is paid out over 20 years!

Cliff...you suck!!! 

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Read earlier a comment of 'Bye, Sam'.....what's that about?

Pretty sure it was about what could likely happen to him next week in light of what's going down this week.

Nick admitted to Tommy that he would have been thrilled with Cliff snaking Christie in this whole deal because it would have meant Jack going home.

Edited by zorak
Tommy not Sam
  • Love 1

Yes, Sam seems to be climbing up the hit list. I'm hoping he can win HOH, but with endurance coming up, it seems to be between Analyse, Kat, Christie, and maybe Nicole(?) to win the next HOH. I would't rule Tommy out either.

• Love 1

If it's endurance, what's the over/under for Jess? Five minutes? "I'm going to be the symbol of hope for all plus-sized people out there!"...proceeds to be unable to do anything even slightly physical. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

The key is to making Tommy a paranoid mess about Jack. Is that possible to do?? 

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

If it's endurance, what's the over/under for Jess? Five minutes? "I'm going to be the symbol of hope for all plus-sized people out there!"...proceeds to be unable to do anything even slightly physical. 

I'm a fat girl too so I can say this.. but I honestly thought there's no way she can even stand on the little ledge if it's the wall. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Now Christie is talking to Nick about Cliff's integrity.  She says that anyone who would ask someone to break their integrity has no integrity of their own.

Christie to Nick:  "Going forward, I still love you.  I still respect you." Come on Christie, whatever happened to "ripping" Nick.  Now she's trying to say again that this was not about protecting Jack it was about protecting herself because Bella was coming after her.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I'm a fat girl too so I can say this.. but I honestly thought there's no way she can even stand on the little ledge if it's the wall. 

As a fellow 'calorically challenged' woman, I was thinking the same thing lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Nope, boobs are heavy, her center of gravity is too far forward. 

• Love 1
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Jackson is whining about something again. 

I think it might have been about what happened last night in the HN room.  He got pissy because after the lights went off, Kat started spraying the Febreze, and he flipped out because he said he didn't even fart and then stormed out of the room.

• LOL 5

Kat ssaying someone gave her a dirty look.  She might be talking about Holly? 

Holly is no where to be seen. Bella is out with the lounge chair crew now.

Oh maybe Bella gave Kat a dirty luck

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Oh maybe Bella gave Kat a dirty luck

That's good, though, because it's not like Bella needs Kat's vot...oh, wait. 

You make it so hard not to be happy you're going home, Bella. 

• LOL 2

Bella is telling Nick her last ditch effort  to appeal to Jackson and Holly to vote out Jack and blame it on Kat and Jess.

Nick says he doesn't see it happening but she can at least try.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

I hope jack beats Christie. There, I said it. 

I can't stand either but I'll take anyone over the real life -- as in he isn't faking these qualities on the show -- overt racist, bullying, bigoted asshole that is Jack any day.

43 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie definitely seems to be of the belief that if you keep telling people something over and over, they'll believe it.

Well the infamous quote by Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda, agrees and Steve Bannon said in interviews he used this as his cornerstone strategy for a certain campaign he ran in part briefly:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

In our case the State is the SixShooters and their secret powers/numbers/bullying abilities.  We are just seeing a reality show version of what happens in real life history, alas, as this works at all levels.  Even trashy reality shows are not immune to it.

Source quote was taken from: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joseph-goebbels-on-the-quot-big-lie-quot

Now we return from the serious to to the frivolous again but I just had to get that in at least once.

Edited by green
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Cutty said:

I hope Cliff is on the block next week. 

I am missing something. What did Cliff do? Michie came down and he nominated Bella. So Bella will be evicted. It's a win/win I think. I must have missed something. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's good, though, because it's not like Bella needs Kat's vot...oh, wait. 

You make it so hard not to be happy you're going home, Bella. 

It came across as more of Kat imagining things, unless she was talking about some prior dirty look because I don't think Bella would come out to the backyard and shoot eye darts at Kat across the yard. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Jack is talking to Tommy (with Christie and Analyse there) about bringing Cliff into the group of 8 along with Kat.  Tommy is on board with the idea.  Jack says it's the new Gr8ful.

Is there anyone who is NOT in this alliance? This is so freakin stupid. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Are ANY of these people thinking of their own game?

Or are they so blinded by Jack's "charisma"  that they are OK with him winning the whole thing?  Do they understand that voting Jack out will upset the game and they will have to figure out new alliances, which could benefit any of them?  The 6, 8, and 9 alliances all revolve around JACK to some extent.  The blind allegiance to him is mind-boggling. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I am missing something. What did Cliff do? Michie came down and he nominated Bella. So Bella will be evicted. It's a win/win I think. I must have missed something. 

I mean, maybe it is better for Cliff's game short term but I think it's just the disappointment that he didn't go back on his word to put up Bella, because if he had, Jack would probably be out the door this week.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Jackson used the veto on himself and came down, but Cliff replaced him as acting HOH and put up Bella. Cliff didn't make Christie use her power, which would have made it that Jackson could name a replacement. The argument is that Cliff should have either made Christie use her power and let Jackson put Bella up or he should have named someone else, like Tommy, which would help insure Jack went home.  Instead, Cliff thinks he negotiated an extra two weeks of safety for himself from the 6Shitters.

• Love 6
(edited)
28 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Cliff should have put up Christie to break this power group up or at least have flushed out Christie's VERY powerful power which she now gets to keep.  

But yeah it is win/win for the SixShooters for sure as Cliff got played and made the latest outlier to this group as in he will be out the door sooner than later now without having accomplished anything on the show and in the process losing any chance of winning the 25K prize for being America's Favorite. 

Bella was his and all the outliers meat shield protection short term too.  Let Bella and the SickSixShooters battle it out next week.

But he crumbled because Christie waved her magic mesmerizing wand in his face though they should have had the numbers to get Jack out this week.  Also in the end he couldn't herd cats in the end as in Kat.

Anyway now Cliff has no way to win anymore than if he had made the big move and will now lose America's Favorite prize as well.  It was lose/lose for him and everyone not in the SickSix.

Edited by green
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, green said:

But he crumbled because Christie waved her magic mesmerizing wand in his face though they should have had the numbers to get Jack out this week. 

I hate Bella more than Jack so I am happy. 

• Love 1