Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kemi is in a bedroom by herself.  It switched to her mid talk.  She said something about all she needs is God in her corner.  She said it's about lighting a fire under her ass but if she doesn't win, it's God's will.  If she does win, "be scared" were her words.

Kemi is telling Bella that America is going to root for Jess because Jess is going to seem like the underdog.  Kemi said Jess was a big baby.

• LOL 1

Kemi said she wished she hadn't consoled Jess last night and had let her cry. 

Bella:  "You're a fucking psychopath and I love it."

Now they're discussing who the bigger bitch is between the 2 of them.  Bella doesn't consider herself a bitch but Kemi says she (Kemi) is a bitch.

• Love 1

Kemi is telling Bella that she wishes that everyone who wants to be with the 4 would realize that they are expendable to the 4.  Bella is of course agreeing.  I wish Kemi would realize that the alliance is bigger than 4 and that Bella is part of it.

• Love 5

Jackson is asking Christie what he should do if it comes down to Jess having the veto and him having the chance to take it from her.  She says because Jess picked him, he probably shouldn't take it from her but it would be a different story if Kemi had it and he took it from Kemi.

Jack says he's thrilled that he picked Bella's chip because it'll expose her.  Jackson says she's straddling an electric fence.  Jack says Bella told Kemi that she would take her down if she wins.  Christie says nobody will use the veto this early in the game, that it would be stupid to use it.  Also, Jack is wearing his version of eye black right now.

Jack eye paint.png

Just now, zorak said:

Jack to Christie:  "How great would it be if we just swept HOHs week after week?"  He is insufferable.

The sad part is that this could very well happen. And I hate it.

• Love 4

Christie is telling Jack how Analyse really comes out of her shell when it's just Analyse, Christie, and Holly.  Jack says he's interested to see what her DRs are like at the end of the season.  Christie says she thinks from the little bit they've been able to discuss that Analyse's DRs are probably funny.  They clearly have no clue that some viewers don't even realize Analyse is in the house.  Analyse seems a little more self aware about how she's coming across than they do.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Jackson says Nicole owes him one because she begged him to not banish her and she promised him she would help him out if he didn't banish her.  He says he's planning on holding her to that.  They think Nicole wouldn't go back on that.  So if this comes back to bite Nicole in the butt, that's what she gets for jumping ship from Jess to Jackson in the Camp Director deal.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

They clearly have no clue that some viewers don't even realize Analyse is in the house.  

There's someone named Analyse??!

Whenever I see that name, my brain reads it as Brett's Anal lice.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Sigh.  Why???

Exactly.

I just can't with her.  He's obviously not going to use it, least of all on you, Jess. Buy a clue.

Jess gulping down that Jackson Koolaid. Obviously that conversation he had with her last night worked. He was dropping lies such as

"You're gonna get thru this and I'll be right there with you"

"I don't wanna see you cry unless they're tears of happiness"

"I love you and I don't wanna see you go"

"I can't cast a vote for you in good conscience "

"I love you to death and it breaks my heart to see you cry"

🤢

12 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Yes! And even if Anal Lice was never a thing, I would still pronounce her name as "analyze."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Kat is telling a bunch of them how she will like a bunch of Brett's Instagram pictures in a row just so he'll notice her.  She says he doesn't follow her back.  Run, Brett, run!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I thinking that's mostly the reason she got cast honestly.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat is telling a bunch of them how she will like a bunch of Brett's Instagram pictures in a row just so he'll notice her.  She says he doesn't follow her back.  Run, Brett, run!  

Who is Brett?

• Love 1

I like Kat right now in the game, but I won’t be forgetting that she “aspires” to be a fucking influencer. I hate that word so very much. But I might be a bit “get off my lawn” old.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In one way, it's annoying that whenever Jack and Son mention David, the feed immediately switches to another camera somewhere in the house because the production lackeys are under strict orders to brush this shit under the area rug that Analyse is quickly becoming.

On the other, it means I don't have to listen to or watch Jack and Son on the quad cam as often and I kinda like that. 

I'm very conflicted about this.

The more they switch off the more it looks like what it is -- a cover-up.  That in turn gets the social media even more angry because everyone knows what the show is trying to cover up.

1 hour ago, sphoebus31 said:

Maybe Jess knows that Kemi is the real target, so her pick of Jackson might reveal some alliance info.  If nothing else, she reveals nothing about who she's most closely allied with.  Now if Jackson throws the comp or wins and doesn't change noms, that could be revealing.  Or Jess is just naive, but I want to believe there is strategy.

Sorry but no she is just that naive.

27 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Who is Brett?

A HG from last season who was cast as an alpha male but turned out NOT to be a jerk but a pretty nice and funny guy.  BB21 is the anti-Christ of last season's BB20.  Last season was great and fun.  This season is horrible and mean and cruel.

• Love 15

Jessica is telling Kat that Bella told Kemi and Nicole how she told Jack about the Black Widows but that Bella hasn't said anything to her.

Kat is telling Jess that she thinks it was such a smart idea that Jess picked Jackson to play the veto because it shows that Jess isn't just working with the girls.  Kat says it was a perfect move.

Jess is in the bathroom talking to Holly and Kat.  She's telling Holly that the info that was given to Jack about her starting an alliance was false information.  She says now she knows that there is someone in the game putting her name out there.  Part of me hopes that she gets the boot this week.  She is too dense for this game.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jack just told Analyse that he's trying not to run his mouth so much anymore because it almost got him kicked out week one.

Does he mean by production? Or he meant getting voted out?

(edited)

Jess wanted to talk to Sis in the boat room and start digging the grave for Bella. Jack follows them in and tells Jess that trying to find out who told her about the girls alliance could get her into trouble. She needs friends and probably should not be investigating this. Telling her how she should behave.

Basically Jack is tell her to shut the f up and just be bubbly. Not that he is telling her how to play the game, but if it were him....blah blah blah. Flat out told her that Kemi is the target.

Jack does not want Jess to annoy so many people that she can flip the vote to house mates wanting to keep Kemi. LOL

Edited by missyb
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, missyb said:

Jack does not want Jess to annoy so many people that she can flip the vote to house mates wanting to keep Kemi. LOL

I would love for just that to happen and for Kemi to win the next HOH and make Jack squirm and twist in the wind right next to his bro Jackson with both on the block at once.  It is the ONLY way to even remotely have a chance to save this dreary and dismal season.

But alas we know we can't have nice things this season.  We maxed out our nice things quota last season I guess.  Sniff.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Jack to Christie:  "How great would it be if we just swept HOHs week after week?"  He is insufferable.

Why do people say this every single year?  Maybe someone with a better memory than me can answer, has there ever been an alliance that has dominated like that?  Where they won week after week?

1 hour ago, Summerday said:

Does he mean by production? Or he meant getting voted out?

Yeah, I wondered what he meant by that as well.  He didn't say.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TimWil said:

I do think Kemi’s the only amusing HG there, apart from Kat. Tommy might be, too, when he cuts loose.

This. Kat and occasionally Kemi are really the only ones who ever actually entertain me/make me laugh. Most of the time I see Tommy he is going on about how Gr8ful has to stick together and it just fills me with rage but I agree he could be entertaining if something game wise happened to cause Gr8ful to truly end.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Part of me hopes that [Jess] gets the boot this week.  She is too dense for this game.

I need her to go so badly. She's horrible lol.

1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

Why do people say this every single year?  Maybe someone with a better memory than me can answer, has there ever been an alliance that has dominated like that?  Where they won week after week?

It happened just last season. And the few times they didn't win the other side either fucked themselves or got fucked so Tyler's alliance dominated the entire game.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It happened just last season. And the few times they didn't win the other side either fucked themselves or got fucked so Tyler's alliance dominated the entire game.

At least last season FOUTE had some able competitors. It wasn't totally one sided. Their ineptness did entertain me and thier knowing how badly they were doing was fun to watch. This season is really not fun yet. 

BB needs to divide them into 3 camps for the annual camp competitions. Let them figure out how to save each other in that situation.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

That’s not really true. Level 6 lost two alliance members before jury. The knock on them at first was that they couldn’t win comps. The hacker comp nullified Hayleigh’s HOH, Fessy’s stupidity and jealousy nullified his HOH, and that was that. But Tyler’s alliance certainly didn’t dominate the entire game.

Sitting here rooting for Kemi, with the expectation of Jackson winning and me raging yet again. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

The sad part is that this could very well happen. And I hate it.

What is worse is that they are all so afraid of Jackson (more than Jack) that they will never put him up for eviction and he may very well leave with confetti on his shoulders. 

I can hear Julie on finale night now: "Jack  and Jackson formed a strong alliance on day 1 and they have remained loyal to each other throughout the game. Who will the other houseguests pick to win? It is finale night on Big Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

Yuck. What a hot mess. 

Feeds are back.

It sounds like one of the guys won it.

So, it sounds like Sam won the trip to Fiji.

Which means Jack or Son won veto.

EDIT: So actually, it sounds like Sam also won veto. Again.

I think Sam won the veto because one of them just said something about Jess being sad and Sam said, "Probably because she knows I won't use it."  But I think he won the Fiji trip as well.  So maybe the veto and Fiji were one in the same.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I think Sam won the veto because one of them just said something about Jess being sad and Sam said, "Probably because she knows I won't use it."  But I think he won the Fiji trip as well.  So maybe the veto and Fiji were one in the same.

It sounds like Kemi got close to winning.

Also, it sounds like Jackson twisted his ankle so he's limping right now.

(edited)

Geezus.  Pardon me while I go hurl.  I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach this season.  We haven't made it to the 2nd eviction yet...   I'm already wanting to punch some things, have been regularly screaming at my computer screen and have tried to drown my feelings about the season in a bottle of Crown just the other night (what a waste of my favorite & most excellent whisky)!  

Edited by LuvizBlind
correct spelling
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Nick just revealed to Sam that he is a therapist.  I'm not sure what he's been telling everyone.  He said he had meant to tell Sam before.  Sam wanted to know who else knew.  It sounded like he said Bella, Tommy, and Christie.  I think these people make a way bigger deal about people knowing their true profession than it really is.

Apparently Tyler from last year was at the veto comp.

(edited)

Kemi says that anytime something bad happens to her she just thinks about how much of a bitch she was in high school.  She says it's probably karma.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Kat is telling Jackson and Holly that she doesn't want to be dragged down with Jessica.  Jackson says Jessica is screwing herself.

Kat says she really doesn't think that Jessica would put Jackson or Jack on the block but Kemi would.