Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Molly's screeching as if Cynthia were there.  But, she and Cynthia spent many episodes talking about all of Cynthia's significant plastic surgery and fillers, etc.

Molly's much more tolerable when she's with Kelly.

I think Kelly is good for her, I am glad it seems to be working this far.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Kara (after the coffee shop fight): It all makes much more sense . . . I mean, what happened at the tell-all.

The tell-all was filmed in mid-June.  The Bile HEA season was filmed in December.  That's 6 months of latent and open disdain and hostility between the wives.  Bile is a real leader.

And, Kolini's calling Shaheeda "baby mama first wife" is so offensive.  Is that how she sees Kalani, since Kolini was the self-appointed father of Kalani's kid (Buchanan?) before Asuelo came along?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kara, who initially declared herself a cougar, seems to closely associate with Jenny:

• [Jenny]'s too old to put up with that (Sumit's mother's histronics about their marriage.
  • I wouldn't want to be like that . . . 70 and being judged (?) To which Guillermo replies, "My family wouldn't treat you like that."
  • Love 2
On 9/5/2022 at 9:50 AM, DanaMB said:

II didn’t mind this week’s PTers, but I miss Tim and Veronica. 

I'm so glad you mentioned Tim, because I was thinking about him a few nights ago and all the PTers who thought/think he's gay because of his appearance, that he didn't have sex with Jeniffer, etc.

Here's a question:

Have we ever seen Tim without a shirt?

I was looking at him very closely during the Tell-Alls, and I noticed a couple of things; he has very narrow shoulders, and a protruding tummy.

For those of you who are fans of the Gilmore Girls, you'll know exactly what I'm referring to when I say Tim's upper body reminds me of Sean Gunn's - the actor who played Kirk Gleason on GG.

Sean has Pectus Excavatum, which causes a sunken chest, and in some cases, a protruding belly and narrow shoulders.

So I'm wondering if perhaps Tim has the same or a similar disorder/deformity. If so, it would be perfectly understandable that he might not want to disrobe on TV, or in the presence of a beautiful woman.

As a person with a disability myself - and one who has multiple bone deformities - I always hope I can forget I have them and not worry whether someone I'm with will be accepting of them. I've not always been successful. There have been times I've given myself a pep talk and thought I'd be fine and then when it came time to...act...I chickened out. 

The times I haven't chickened out I've never been rejected but who's to say the times I did chicken out I wasn't picking up on some non-verbal cues and by chickening out, dodged embarrassment and humiliation?

I don't know. I've never thought Tim is LGBTQ+ (frankly, over the years the collective gaydar of PTer's has proved in dire need of downloading and installing the latest software update 😉 - it's been that unreliable...but I digress). Tim may be consciously encouraging the rumors he is LGBTQ+ to continue (by the way he dresses on-camera, for example) rather than revealing something else about himself about which he's very self-conscious. 

Thoughts? 

• Useful 7
On 9/9/2022 at 10:32 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

Have we ever seen Tim without a shirt?

Yes in earlier season when he was dating girl from Columbia . he's just got a very slight  build image.png.0803e0f6c63c006585a3c12563a61cab.png

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Kalani and Kolini are so boring on PT. They very rarely have anything interesting to say. But alas, it could be much worse. They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel here. 

Edited by MagicEyes
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, judylo said:

Jesse and Jeniffer are the worst! 

They make it all about themselves, not the subjects of PT.  That's why I loved Tim & Veronica - they snarked about key things observed on the actual episode.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Emily and Kobe are better than I expected on Pillow Talk

ITA, Emily bugged the piss out of me on her season but here she's much more likeable.   

On 9/12/2022 at 10:42 PM, judylo said:

Jesse and Jeniffer are the worst! 

YES!  Please never put these 2 back on my tv again.  They looked so stiff and uncomfortable not to mention they both have ZERO personality so their comments aren't funny,  

• Love 6
On 9/17/2022 at 4:59 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Jessie & Jenn - WTH. All in white looking stiff and posed! Felt like they were about to do an informercial or try to get me to join a cult.

She did not look cute at all and only echoed everything he was saying. It was like she wasn't even watching the show.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Skyla, say it.... your mom is also on social media talking to others.

John must have his own place now.

Not that it would matter for Pillow Talk - After all, Kimberly and her son did it together, but started this season with Kimberly's picking him up at the San Diego airport, claiming that he never comes home and she never sees him - But is John living in Las Vegas now, too?  Or, did he stay behind in Dallas?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Not that it would matter for Pillow Talk - After all, Kimberly and her son did it together, but started this season with Kimberly's picking him up at the San Diego airport, claiming that he never comes home and she never sees him - But is John living in Las Vegas now, too?  Or, did he stay behind in Dallas?

I think they run a business together so likely they living in the same city.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1