Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The were married in Flagstaff.

I could have sworn I read somewhere here they were getting married abroad.  Maybe they changed plans? Kind of glad they did as more family could come to Flagstaff.

Congrats to the happy couple!!

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I could have sworn I read somewhere here they were getting married abroad.  Maybe they changed plans? Kind of glad they did as more family could come to Flagstaff.

Congrats to the happy couple!!

I believe they are moving to Spain so Gwen can study over there 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

I believe they are moving to Spain so Gwen can study over there 

Oh, OK that is where I got Spain.  This ole brain can only hold on to so much useless information... LOL!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Love that David was there. It seems to be a low-key, no-fuss wedding, but jeans? 😳 I live in a place where it's very common for even the groom to wear jeans to a wedding, but I will never not hate it.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

So no Paedon( understood),  Maddie or Savannah ( understood/ distance for both of them)…. And no Kody, Robyn, or offspring.  The split runs deep there.  I do think he was invited and chose not to come because Robyn would  not come and has even manipulated her adult offspring to feel unwelcome.   I don’t think Kody will realize what he’s done for another decade.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t think Kody will realize what he’s done for another decade.  

He never will.  Narcissists never, ever accept responsibility for doing anything wrong.  They will deny any wrongdoing to their dying day.  Gaslighting is their specialty.

• Like 15
  • Sad 2

Someone should have told Christine that the MOB should not dress to upstage the bride(s).  There is nothing wrong with dressing lower key at your kid's wedding.  A nice dress cut a bit higher and with at least straps on both shoulders would age better in the photos.  Also a more subdued color would not go amiss.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

A nice dress cut a bit higher and with at least straps on both shoulders would age better in the photos. 

Christine has really gone off the rails with her dresses, each one is worse than the last.  This looks one inch from becoming a wardrobe failure which it would have been if she'd been wearing a bra. Since she wasn't, her boob was at her waistline saving the unwanted nip slip.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
43 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Someone should have told Christine that the MOB should not dress to upstage the bride(s).  There is nothing wrong with dressing lower key at your kid's wedding.  A nice dress cut a bit higher and with at least straps on both shoulders would age better in the photos.  Also a more subdued color would not go amiss.  

Didn't she post about buying that jumpsuit at a bridal store? If so, stands to reason that Gwen was there getting her own dress and was okay with it. Maybe even picked it out!

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

So no Paedon( understood),  Maddie or Savannah ( understood/ distance for both of them)…. And no Kody, Robyn, or offspring.  The split runs deep there.  I do think he was invited and chose not to come because Robyn would  not come and has even manipulated her adult offspring to feel unwelcome.   I don’t think Kody will realize what he’s done for another decade.  

Where is Savannah living now? Is she not with Janelle in Flag (if J still lives there) anymore? 

ETA a tiny bit of side eye at Maddie if she traveled for her pink drink party weekend but not her sister’s wedding…

Edited by Lsk02
  • Like 5
25 minutes ago, Lsk02 said:

Where is Savannah living now? Is she not with Janelle in Flag (if J still lives there) anymore? 

ETA a tiny bit of side eye at Maddie if she traveled for her pink drink party weekend but not her sister’s wedding…

If she was paid for the pink drink party, including expenses, I can see why she'd go to that and not a wedding. Times are hard right now. Also I don't like Maddie so I'm glad I didn't have to see her in pics.

It could be that this was a quick wedding to make things legal, and perhaps a bigger party is coming later?

• Useful 1

I loved looking at all the wedding pics! Its always nice to see Logan, Michelle, Hunter etc (the ones that are living their best lives away from social media). Mykelti looks fantastic! I'm sure she credits that stupid drink but I imagine the gym time/watching what she eats is the real key here.

I'm with everyone side eyeing Christine's outfit. I mean you do you girl but it seems like a more casual wedding so maybe that was a bit much in terms of outfit. Also I legit thought she was popping out in that group picture.

Nice to see them all together and David included in that. I liked that candid photo where it looks like Hunter is on his knee, everyone looks casual and like they're having a great time. Im not a Meri fan by any means but I was glad to see her and Leon there as well, if nothing else to stick it you Kody and robyn.

• Like 15
8 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Oh my sweet cannoli. That is not a good look. The dress is a no. 

An afternoon wedding is not an excuse to wear an inappropriate evening cocktail dress.   My daughter's MIL committed the same dress offense except for wearing a ludicrously loud color.  

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

If Gwen invited Kody to her wedding and he chose not to attend, my heart hurts for her. He's still her father regardless of family drama and he should've attended if invited. I'm glad Gwen has lots of other people supporting her though. She was a beautiful bride.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Lsk02 said:

Savanah is staying with Maddie for the summer.

Maddie and her family traveled to Utah for Savanah’s graduation party. I’m thinking one big trip in that timeframe was what they could do.

2 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

It could be that this was a quick wedding to make things legal, and perhaps a bigger party is coming later?

There hasn’t been any mention of anything like that. There were quite a few guests there, not just the pictures posted.

1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

I’m squinting trying to see how Meri looks. Anyone has a better pic?

She usually filters her face into an unrecognizable person lol.

I posted one in Meri’s thread.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Savanah is staying with Maddie for the summer.

Maddie and her family traveled to Utah for Savanah’s graduation party. I’m thinking one big trip in that timeframe was what they could do.

There hasn’t been any mention of anything like that. There were quite a few guests there, not just the pictures posted.

I posted one in Meri’s thread.

Thanks!

• Like 4

What great pics!  Everyone looks to be having such a lovely time.  However, Christine's jumpsuit is a big NO.  I sure hope she grows out of this phase, soon. 

David seems to have some class, which is more than I can say for Kootie.  Hope Kootie had a good excuse for not being there for his daughter on her big day.  ☹

• Like 7

Hunter, Garrison, and Gabe are all going to far outshine their crap father, should they decide to become dads.  I'd add Logan, but he and Michelle aren't going to become parents.  Logan basically was parentified from an early age, though, so that counts.  

If Gwen's wedding is televised, we'll see if Christine, David, or one of the brothers walked her down the aisle.  It's great that the offspring have stayed close.  

• Like 7
15 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Hope Kootie had a good excuse for not being there for his daughter on her big day. 

Not being in pictures posted so far doesn’t mean he wasn’t there. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

Agreed, so hopefully there are pics of him walking Gwen down the aisle, or giving a tender- hearted speech on behalf of the couple,  or performing his signature epileptic dance with her.  Or perhaps they're saving those for the show, or People Magazine. 🤔 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 9

I wouldn’t be surprised if he blathered on in his father of the bride speech about how he was a perfect father and husband and turned the whole thing into a pity party for himself. Especially if no one was paying any attention to him and refused to allow him any say in the wedding.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I only hope Kootie didn't try and steal the show, making it all about him.  If it's going to be on the show, they probably had to show up to get paid.

I know, I'm a bitchy old lady!  BOL as well as a COL.  😁

• LOL 9

I’ll start with admitting that it is hard to attend all big family event like weddings when you’re one of 18 kids. Time-wise, financially and logistically, 18 (possible) weddings is a huge nightmare.
But I still think it’s awkward to miss your sibling’s wedding. (Not meaning Paedon’s absence here obviously). Maddie had plenty of time to work out the practical side of attending. She  could even have left Caleb at home with the kids and flown in and out within 24 hours. 
Maybe I’m just biased. Maddie isn’t on my favorite Brown-kid list. I’ve always found her very self-centered, which is why I’m ‘happy’ to assume she opted the easy way out. 

• Like 9
(edited)

David, honey, not  even your NICE jeans? The ones without a hole?

I love Beatriz's outfit and updo. It must have been stifling on that rooftop.

I like Christine's jumpsuit, but it's a bit too tight. Still, very nice.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I’m somewhat surprised to see Kody being helpful and giving a bottle to his grandson. 

Obviously it allowed him to ignore everyone else.  Why aren’t he and Robyn in any of  the photos interacting with the family?  Instead they are hiding out in the background.  

• Like 8
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Why aren’t he and Robyn in any of  the photos interacting with the family?

None that have been posted as of now. That doesn’t mean they aren’t in any.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Obviously it allowed him to ignore everyone else.  Why aren’t he and Robyn in any of  the photos interacting with the family?  Instead they are hiding out in the background.  

Maybe none of the family wanted to interact with them.
We will know in 2 or 3 years when they get around to showing this wedding.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16