Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

On 3/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, Meleighsa said:

Just curious.  Why are those two seasons your favorites?

I liked the rookie classes from those seasons. Some of my favorite former DCCs were part of those squads.

Edited by bjo1969
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

If you click on the link in the story about Ashley being considered a “bright light” on the team, it takes you to a Forum post. 😱

I tried it and at first all it did was spin like it was loading then it finally worked.

I may need to clean my glasses but I don't see any mention of Ashley at that forum link 🤔

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
removed a quote that didn't make sense
  • Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/keyraford/?hl=en

Oh Keyra, Keyra, Keyra ........... nice instagram handle LOL

1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Episode 308:  When Cassie was crying and hugging Judy after the team announcement she said "I was holding it back.  I'm sorry"....what did she mean??

Prob that she was holding back her potential? I havented watched that episode in a while so thats what I remember from memory

Edited by CrazyEve
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, CrazyEve said:

Oh Keyra, Keyra, Keyra ........... nice instagram handle LOL

LOL!  I think there's a pretty insecure person under her bravado.

image.png.21725b9c10156adf6f6bea81a29a445e.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, 88Keys said:

Say what you will about Judy, but she either has a great skincare routine or an amazing plastic surgeon.  She has barely aged since her cheerleading days.

I think Judy looks amazing!! (If she's had surgery, she doesn't have that usual "pulled taut" look so many people have).

• Love 3
10 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Concerning Cassie saying she was sorry, she did not do her best in the audition & they both knew it.

I remember Cassie's initial audition.  She knew she didn't do very well and Judy knew she didn't do very well, but she was moved on anyway.  Both knew that anyone else doing that poorly would have been cut and not moved on to the next round.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I remember Cassie's initial audition.  She knew she didn't do very well and Judy knew she didn't do very well, but she was moved on anyway.  Both knew that anyone else doing that poorly would have been cut and not moved on to the next round.

Especially with that solo she did.

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I think Judy looks amazing!! (If she's had surgery, she doesn't have that usual "pulled taut" look so many people have).

Yeah, I'm kind of jealous of her skin 🙂

• Love 2
On 3/26/2020 at 12:19 AM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Episode 308:  When Cassie was crying and hugging Judy after the team announcement she said "I was holding it back.  I'm sorry"....what did she mean??

I always thought that was Judy saying that.  And she meant she was holding it back because she knew the squad was being announced that night, so I imagine she was avoiding Cassie so she didn’t give it away 👍🏽

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, 88Keys said:

Yeah, I'm kind of jealous of her skin 🙂

As one who has great skin for my age....clear off all make-up before bed, use a good moisturizer twice a day, stay out of the sun.(wear a hat & sunscreen if you must be out in it)...If your skin is already damaged try a course of Retin-A (prescription only, so talk to your doctor)...

• Love 4
On 3/25/2020 at 12:09 AM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I tried it and at first all it did was spin like it was loading then it finally worked.

I may need to clean my glasses but I don't see any mention of Ashley at that forum link 🤔

It was this 2015 post. I had to scroll down a bit to find it. 

168D9F3A-916A-4361-B6DA-3043F6009CBD.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Season 11, when someone peed on the dance floor!  Ewwww the guy cleaning it is out there cleaning it up with his hands and no gloves or anything on - just using a paper napkin. 🤮🤮🤮 Even pre Corona Virus (aka Miss Rona!) we didn’t do that nasty stuff!  So gross, I’m grossed out 🤢🤢🤢

• Love 1
9 hours ago, KickPretty said:

Season 11, when someone peed on the dance floor!  Ewwww the guy cleaning it is out there cleaning it up with his hands and no gloves or anything on - just using a paper napkin. 🤮🤮🤮 Even pre Corona Virus (aka Miss Rona!) we didn’t do that nasty stuff!  So gross, I’m grossed out 🤢🤢🤢

That's always bothered me to my core.

• Love 1

Watching season 14 again while working on some house projects because quarantine...

Anyway, y’all. Y’ALL.  Amy was audition #1 for finals and Maddie closed it out and WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.  I think Maddie has happily surprised a lot of us this past year but Amy? Opening the show? Sweet Jesus. She’s a solid DCC and I think she’s a lovely human but there are way more dynamic dancers. 

Just wanted to point out the foreshadowing we had on how this season would go. Sigh. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, kalibean said:

Watching season 14 again while working on some house projects because quarantine...

Anyway, y’all. Y’ALL.  Amy was audition #1 for finals and Maddie closed it out and WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.  I think Maddie has happily surprised a lot of us this past year but Amy? Opening the show? Sweet Jesus. She’s a solid DCC and I think she’s a lovely human but there are way more dynamic dancers. 

Was this when Maddie did her "hip hop" routine and even Charm LaDonna was bored by it?

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, kalibean said:

Just wanted to point out the foreshadowing we had on how this season would go. Sigh. 

Don't they usually open solos with one of the vets with the most seniority? That's the pattern I've seen in the past anyway.  It's just a shame that the most boring dancer they have also happened to be the only 5 year vet this season.  Maddie...would have been a great choice to close with IF she hadn't done a basic redo of the same solo she did the year before.  Don't get me wrong, I love Maddie...but that solo was not the bomb it was made out to be.

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 5

If I remember correctly, they normally kick it off with the most dynamic dancer on the squad...Nicole Hamilton, etc.  But it's probably a blend of dynamic AND seniority, and since Amy was last man standing, that makes sense.

If anything, I think it should have been flipped, because at least Maddie's brought high energy to the floor.  Amy has been show group for a long time, IIRC, so maybe there's just something lost in translation between what they showed and what really happened.  

• Useful 1
18 hours ago, kalibean said:

If I remember correctly, they normally kick it off with the most dynamic dancer on the squad...Nicole Hamilton, etc.  But it's probably a blend of dynamic AND seniority, and since Amy was last man standing, that makes sense.

If anything, I think it should have been flipped, because at least Maddie's brought high energy to the floor.  Amy has been show group for a long time, IIRC, so maybe there's just something lost in translation between what they showed and what really happened.  

I didn't think Amy was pulled onto show group until after Holly left?  I may be completely wrong on that 🙂 

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I didn't think Amy was pulled onto show group until after Holly left?  I may be completely wrong on that 🙂 

They still wouldn't have put her on show group if they didn't think she was a talented dancer.

• Love 1
(edited)

26 minutes ago, rungirl46 said:

Does anyone know where I can watch seasons 1 & 2?  I apologize if this question has been answered previously. 

They'll cycle around on Pluto eventually.  Unless you buy them (and I'm not sure where they're available for purchase) Pluto is the only place to see them unfortunately 😞 .

ETA - I just looked and iTunes starts with season 3.

Changed some wording to add something
  • Love 1

While watching season 8 of DCC, there's a song they play during the girls' rehearsal -it's during the first week or so, that I can't find anywhere on Spotify or Soundhoud, etc .....and I'm sorry- because I suck at this,  it's not much help but some of the lines are "We don't give up, we never stop oh ohhhh oh,........."    and "we're gonna shut, shut down the floor tonight.....tonight, tonight, tonightttt"  -almost techno music afterwards.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?    At first, I despised that song, and now,  it's grown on me !   TIA !! 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, KoKo said:

While watching season 8 of DCC, there's a song they play during the girls' rehearsal -it's during the first week or so, that I can't find anywhere on Spotify or Soundhoud, etc .....and I'm sorry- because I suck at this,  it's not much help but some of the lines are "We don't give up, we never stop oh ohhhh oh,........."    and "we're gonna shut, shut down the floor tonight.....tonight, tonight, tonightttt"  -almost techno music afterwards.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?    At first, I despised that song, and now,  it's grown on me !   TIA !! 

I remember that song but don't know what it it's called. Lol I googled some of the lyrics and it was all about the government shutdown...

But I did come across one lyrics site that said it's Shut the Floor by Miss V. 

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I remember that song but don't know what it it's called. Lol I googled some of the lyrics and it was all about the government shutdown...

But I did come across one lyrics site that said it's Shut the Floor by Miss V. 

THAT'S IT!!!!   I saved it on Spotify!!!  

Google kept doing the same thing to me  and it kept going straight to government shutdown~ I even tried to sing AND hum on my SoundHound App......it said "WTF?"   LOL

Thank you !!!!!!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Google kept doing the same thing to me  and it kept going straight to government shutdown~ I even tried to sing AND hum on my SoundHound App......it said "WTF?"   LOL

Thank you !!!!!!! 

Lol. You're welcome! I guess it's a pretty obscure song, so it's harder to find. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, KoKo said:

Thank you !!!!!!! 

OMG!! I have been trying to figure out some of the songs from season 8 no luck ... YOU ARE THE BEST !!!  Do you happen to know the other one with some of the lyrics "flying upside"  and also another part of the lyrics "I'm in a free fall" 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, KoKo said:

"we're gonna shut, shut down the floor tonight.....tonight, tonight, tonightttt" 

LOL I never would have found that song, I thought she was singing "We're gonna cha-cha down the floor tonight" 🙂 

• LOL 6
On 3/31/2020 at 3:35 PM, scorpio1031 said:

They still wouldn't have put her on show group if they didn't think she was a talented dancer.

Oh...I'm not saying she's not a talented dancer...but at that time, there were so many who were much more talented and dynamic than she is.  She struck me as always being the one who was "just on the edge" of making SG but not quite there.  Holly leaving gave her the opportunity to show them she could do it.  At least that's my opinion 🙂 

• Love 1

I was re-watching season 12 and during the auditions solo round I think I saw Taylor Johnson sitting on the side in her green dress. I am crazy?

1644012758_Screenshot2020-04-06at17_34_34.thumb.png.f92b6c20b241a2a73f99d03bcb80d8d4.png

Taylor didn't audition that year.

Rookies that year: Alexandria Stavropoulos, Alexis Peterson, Christina Riccelli, Gina Ligi, Kalyssa Singleton, Keyra Ford, Lauren Parker, Lexie Sullivan, Miranda Tims, Molly Neumeister, Rachel Alexander, Savannah Heineken, and Tara Szybillo.

2 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I was re-watching season 12 and during the auditions solo round I think I saw Taylor Johnson sitting on the side in her green dress. I am crazy?

1644012758_Screenshot2020-04-06at17_34_34.thumb.png.f92b6c20b241a2a73f99d03bcb80d8d4.png

Taylor didn't audition that year.

Rookies that year: Alexandria Stavropoulos, Alexis Peterson, Christina Riccelli, Gina Ligi, Kalyssa Singleton, Keyra Ford, Lauren Parker, Lexie Sullivan, Miranda Tims, Molly Neumeister, Rachel Alexander, Savannah Heineken, and Tara Szybillo.

Yes that’s Taylor she is friends with Sam she went with her to watch auditions that year 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 4/3/2020 at 8:34 AM, H3705 said:

OMG!! I have been trying to figure out some of the songs from season 8 no luck ... YOU ARE THE BEST !!!  Do you happen to know the other one with some of the lyrics "flying upside"  and also another part of the lyrics "I'm in a free fall" 

Not at the moment, but I'll sure as hell pay attention !! 

I'll try to figure it out for you...... Season 8 is up next on Pluto😉

• Love 1
On 4/3/2020 at 9:29 AM, ByTor said:

LOL I never would have found that song, I thought she was singing "We're gonna cha-cha down the floor tonight" 🙂 

ONLY because I've been obsessed with finding this song-which btw, Pink and Sparkly is my forever Hero (!!!!!)-and have it blasting as loud as humanly possible, forcing me to hear most of the words.😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/9/2020 at 11:01 AM, dariafan said:

Anybody doing , or attempting , Jennifer’s Thursday ig dance class ?  I think this week I’m going for it !

Did you end up joining in? If so, how was it? I was scrolling through last night at some point and noticed she was live, but it seemed like she was just doing Q & A at that time.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Meleighsa said:

Did you end up joining in? If so, how was it? I was scrolling through last night at some point and noticed she was live, but it seemed like she was just doing Q & A at that time.

Something was messed up so it wasn’t recording right  and it didn’t seem like 1 I wanted to pay for ( she was going to re record it ). So I’ll try again Thursday 

• Love 1

Was season 3 Whitney Isleib's rookie season?  Still trying to figure out how she got on the team with whatever picture Kelli had found of her.

ETA - who was that that said "Vets have been cut before but we're not thinking about that now cause that's not gonna happen" then she got cut?

How many years did Joannah Liad audition before she made it?

During the first rehearsal the exact same girl that was sitting in street clothes in a later rehearsal was sitting in this rehearsal in the exact same street clothes.  Who was that again?  It wasn't Sarah Gourley who I thought it was at first.

Added something.
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

ETA - who was that that said "Vets have been cut before but we're not thinking about that now cause that's not gonna happen" then she got cut?

I think that was Carmen Butler....IIRC, she went on to cheer for the Mavs following her cut.  It was sad to see her go, it looked like she was well-loved.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

During the first rehearsal the exact same girl that was sitting in street clothes in a later rehearsal was sitting in this rehearsal in the exact same street clothes.  Who was that again?  It wasn't Sarah Gourley who I thought it was at first.

Think you’re talking about Kandi Harris. I believe she was injured, but don’t know the details.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1