Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

She's a TV "celebrity" and is known by that name, so I think that's just normal. 

This.

And sometimes name changes just get in the way - did anyone really acknowledge that Courtney Cox legally changed her name to Courtney Arquette?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Redrum said:

This.

And sometimes name changes just get in the way - did anyone really acknowledge that Courtney Cox legally changed her name to Courtney Arquette?

Some women also like to keep the same last name they share with their children.

• Love 2

I’ve read many posts about woman changing their name after marriage to husbands and how ridiculous it is .  Should she have dropped his name when they divorced? That’s has been her identity more time than not.  She’s legally married to Chris. 

it’s been her professional name for years ,doesn’t seem weird to me.   Many women in the public keep a first husbands name even after they go on to  marry twice after that. Trump? Demi Moore ? Many more.  
I do wonder if there will be a another Mrs Matt Rolloff 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Who is Courtney Cox?

She was on the tv show Friends for like 10 years. Also famous for being the cute girl in the Bruce Springsteen video "Dancing in the Dark" that he "chooses" to come up on stage and dance with him. Also starred in the Scream movies. 

Hilariously she was also in Misfits of Science which was recently resurrected in Stranger Things. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

Completely different observation; something I only just realised and started thinking about: 

Amy divorced Matt, married another guy but chooses to still go by the name of her ex? Am I the only one finding this really awkward? Why the heck is Chris ok with that? 

She’s probably doing it to cling to the Roloff-fame status. But still…. Personally I find this choice very awkward and disrespectful to Chris to keep on using the name of an ex and thus not acknowledging him as her new husband.

I keep expecting to hear that Chris now goes by Roloff.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

A reminder from the LPBW forum master mod note: 

If someone's posts routinely annoy you. use the ignore feature. Hover over the poster's name. On the popup box, select Ignore user. Easy-peasy!  It will enhance your posting pleasure.

Try it.  You'll like it.  😁

• Love 1

Time

Her hair looks really good in that picture. I wonder if it was taken pregame? She should never wear that length of shorts. She looks better in shorter shorts. Is Chris pretending to hit her head with the paddle? (racket? What is it called in pickle ball?) Cool that she is having fun. 

She needs a desperately thesaurus and probably would benefit from just downloading the Grammarly app.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

If anyone is interested, this will be on in a few minutes:

2F9AB5EC-3735-4E54-9709-3A2B3F46510E.jpeg

F0EAB972-BA23-4EF7-BD9F-84FDAAFE5470.jpeg

First question,are you both as stupid as you sound,or look,or act?Please go fuck yourselves.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Amy is a dwarf and is wearing shorts designed for people with average leg length.  Much like taller people will find shorts often too short and therefore leaving more gap between the hem and knees or short people who find shorts are closer to, on or below their knees, Amy's regular length shorts are long on her.  

The continued discussion of the shorts is right on the line of body shaming her for her leg length; shorter leg length is a characteristic of dwarfism.  Let's drop it now. 

Questions?  PM @PrincessPurrsALot.  As always, we do not discuss moderator actions in the forums. 

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Does it include huge scoops of ice cream?

And endless glasses of "noom" calorie Margaritas! 

But Amy is looking very healthy and beautiful! I wish she would post a new cooking video on Instagram. Maybe when she gets back from Italy? 

3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Where is MyMan? 

Amy looks beautiful! Gorgeous bathing suit. Beautiful clean hair. 

I was just going to say the same thing. It’s probably the best picture of Amy. 

Her face isn’t smashed into the camera!  Go Amy!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I like her bathing suit also. Maybe she will get a few asking about it and she will tell where she got it or the brand. 

I think she has had a mini makeover. Her hair looks different, something about the bangs and length and also the coloring in several pictures, online and from the show,  but I can't really get a timeline on when they were taken. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 7/23/2022 at 5:58 PM, floridamom said:

I'm seeing a "line" down the center of Amy's chest in a few photos. Did I read somewhere back in here that Amy had heart surgery some years ago? If so, what was the issue?

Amy has not had heart surgery.  Pretty sure that's just the "crevasse" some women get with aging and sun damage.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Amy did look good in her "little" pool in her "little" backyard, which I assume is next to her "little" herb garden in her "little" backyard; no fewer than three mentions of "little" in that post ("Little" Kitchen fudge, anyone?).  Her waist also looks "little"; photoshop?  Spanx?

Speaking of Spanx, we're now getting a clearer picture of C&A's sex life: crowns, pepper mills, and Pickleball paddles.  Eye bleach, please!

On 7/25/2022 at 1:44 PM, ginger90 said:

D090EEC0-6F2B-4922-B46A-E535FD1337BB.jpeg

"Fared," Amy.  Sometimes it's hard to believe she graduated college.

On 7/21/2022 at 8:36 PM, ginger90 said:

They’re leaving for Italy on August 26th.

Sounds like Chris is getting both the adventures and travel - and a companion who will never cheat on him to enjoy them with - that he always dreamed of.  LIFE IS GOOD for Chris!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm unable to watch full reruns, but have been checking out little 2-3 minute excerpts available as playlists on YouTube.  Even those are quite illuminating!

One thing I didn't notice before was that when Amy first talked to Chris at the pool party and he asked if she's ever ridden a motorcycle before, she said YES and launched into a long story about how she was hanging out in some bar in Texas when another guy on a motorcycle happened to offer her a ride and she took him up on it.  Huh?  When was Amy ever in Texas in a bar?  Was this with or without Matt?  Was she married yet?  Because I don't think she ever left Michigan - or had anything to do with men - before then.  Was this at a LP conference?  Is it another Amy "tall" tale?  Does she recount it in her book "A Little Me"?  So many questions!

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I like her bathing suit also. Maybe she will get a few asking about it and she will tell where she got it or the brand. 

I think she has had a mini makeover. Her hair looks different, something about the bangs and length and also the coloring in several pictures, online and from the show,  but I can't really get a timeline on when they were taken. 

She must be honing her Photo Shop/filtering skills. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

The mother of a former student approached Amy in a grocery store. Some of what Amy said in the video is not shown in the text.

Screenshots from a video:

217FAF1A-7DDB-4758-8FD3-F96C2AB33D19.jpeg

DF9FFADC-84DE-48E7-B22A-C17BC4B96E07.jpeg

B8A0DB89-9AC4-4460-ADDB-7302EC4B250D.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
(edited)

Amy’s hairstyle really irks me. I wish she’d get something different.   I know this is a weird question, but do Amy’s bangs start really far back on her head or is it because has a different shaped head because of dwarfism that it either just appears that way or maybe needs to be cut that way because of her head shape? Or is it because the bangs are just too straight and long and need layers? 
Little-People-Big-World-Amy-Roloff-8837.

eta: Wanted to make it clear that the shape of her head might affect how her hair hangs and that’s clearly not her fault, but the style itself seems to “drag” her face down.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 1
  • Love 1