Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Zach looks exactly like his mom

Lol I was just thinking about what somebody commented about Amy and Zack humping Matts leg.  Now with Chris wanting the farm for his wedding I guess he's humping Matt's leg too!

• LOL 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Lol I was just thinking about what somebody commented about Amy and Zack humping Matts leg.  Now with Chris wanting the farm for his wedding I guess he's humping Matt's leg too!

We need a leg humper photoshop STAT!!! 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • LOL 3
21 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Just My Own Opinion

Lots of women in the PNW are "outdoorsy"; that's a fact.  Chris wasn't exactly a hermit (he has biker friends, both male and female; poker buddies; he must've met thousands of people in his line of work), and yet he chooses to marry Amy.

She must float his boat.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Lots of women in the PNW are "outdoorsy"; that's a fact.  Chris wasn't exactly a hermit (he has biker friends, both male and female; poker buddies; he must've met thousands of people in his line of work), and yet he chooses to marry Amy.

She must float his boat.

There's just something about Amy.  Hummm I keep thinking of her little girl voice and her fantasy outfits. 

• LOL 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Or Flick his Bic!  😋

I suspect that athletic Amy does something for Chris that no other woman, in his many years as even an adventurous bachelor, has been able to do, but I'll spare you the details.

I'm sure being a millionaire is the icing on the wedding cake.  What's a few clown figurines cluttering the shelves or fly-laden coffee mugs sitting around compared to all that?

In all seriousness, I do wish them well.  Actually, Chris may be more into her than she is into him.  All that constant petting he does in their THs...

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I suspect that athletic Amy does something for Chris that no other woman, in his many years as even an adventurous bachelor, has been able to do, but I'll spare you the details.

I'm sure being a millionaire is the icing on the wedding cake.  What's a few clown figurines cluttering the shelves or fly-laden coffee mugs sitting around compared to all that?

In all seriousness, I do wish them well.  Actually, Chris may be more into her than she is into him.  All that constant petting he does in their THs...

I agree… Chris had never been on a cruise until Amy took him on one.

Amy is the little goose who lays golden eggs.… he sold his house, has money to play the stock market with Matt, he seems to really enjoy Matt’s farm and all the toys, he has easy income from a TV show, has publicity for his real estate career, has plenty of time to ride around on his bike and Amy seems happy to share her home with him… if he’s into tiny women or has a fetish it looks like she fills the bill, if he likes costumes and little girl voices she does that too… it’s a win win for Chris since even though most of us are repulsed…he even seems to enjoy her cooking! 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

even though most of us are repulsed…he even seems to enjoy her cooking! 😂

And there's all that extra food stuck in Amy's teeth that Chris can eat later if he wants leftovers.

• LOL 11
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And there's all that extra food stuck in Amy's teeth that Chris can eat later if he wants leftovers.

Some posts just have me laughing out loud, this is one of them!🤣

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

There's just something about Amy.  Hummm I keep thinking of her little girl voice and her fantasy outfits. 

And her wonderful calorie and fat-filled cooking.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Huh I thought to see their stories I had to follow them. I’m following Jeremy and the Rods lol. Those 2 are enough.

No you don’t have to follow to see the stories.

I was just hoping for someone else’s take on it. 😁

• LOL 3

Chris is probably getting very excited about seeing his "little girl" all dressed up in a wedding gown. I wonder if she's going do the blue garter belt thing?

Do they sell white Crocs? That's what i picture Amy wearing with her gown.

There's going to be a very large snark fest here after the wedding episode airs! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

There's going to be a very large snark fest here after the wedding episode airs! 

Unless they do it as a special episode , that could be very far off in the distance.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I really like Amy and I don't care much for Matt. The past year Zach has been more on his father's side camera but I think hes learning How Amy was kind of bullied into certain projects. I hope Zack stands his ground.

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris is probably getting very excited about seeing his "little girl" all dressed up in a wedding gown. I wonder if she's going do the blue garter belt thing?

Why snark?

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I agree… Chris had never been on a cruise until Amy took him on one.

Amy is the little goose who lays golden eggs.… he sold his house, has money to play the stock market with Matt, he seems to really enjoy Matt’s farm and all the toys, he has easy income from a TV show, has publicity for his real estate career, has plenty of time to ride around on his bike and Amy seems happy to share her home with him… if he’s into tiny women or has a fetish it looks like she fills the bill, if he likes costumes and little girl voices she does that too… it’s a win win for Chris since even though most of us are repulsed…he even seems to enjoy her cooking! 😂

You've summed it all up succinctly. From a lifestyle and financial standpoint, Chris is loving life. Amy may or may not be the hot woman of his dreams, but the money and perks are good, at least for now.  Hope they are both going into this eyes wide open. The show could end tomorrow. With most of the Roloffs opting out, there is only so much the producers can do to generate interest in Jackson and Lilah's medical issues. The true test of the Chris and Amy commitment will come when the cameras and easy money are gone. 

Edited by Hpmec
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

White crocs! 😂😂😂

Maybe they’ll serve this at the wedding reception… toast to the bride

16E1F075-6455-4D7C-8ABC-B2A600827AE4.jpeg

• LOL 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Yeah . . . it's not as tricky as paparika or parmesian.

She DOES apologize if she's totally obliverating (???) that word at 05:22.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 5
29 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Oh Amy, really? It’s not a hard word to spell!

I say bolo-naize.  Isn't that the correct pronunciation?  Anyway, Amy thought it was 'finger-lickin' good'.

• LOL 2
(edited)

She should stop cooking things she cannot pronounce.  She really embarrassed herself in this video.  Also, did she add a dash of nutmeg?

Also sauce is spelled incorrectly!

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 6/16/2021 at 9:41 PM, Hpmec said:

The true test of the Chris and Amy commitment will come when the cameras and easy money are gone. 

My belief is that Amy has had professional financial advisors for MANY years and with her divorce settlement and the buyout of the farm I don't believe Amy will EVER have any financial problems for the rest of her life. 

I also think that Chris is financially independent (probably not in Amy's category but he just sold his house in this hot real estate market and will, presumably, invest that "windfall" so he's financially very comfortable). 

They both have "easy money" but like most retired people (me among them) worked MANY years to obtain the financial situation they are in today.  They don't need the show to churn out the dollars now and into the future (unlike Zach and Tori).

So, on that basis, we'll see how their "romance" proceeds into marriage.  Whatever issues arise, including $$$ (like spending habits, for example) both Amy and Chris can rely on his/her funds so I don't see that as a big factor in their marriage.  Other things, for SURE, but not money (of course, I might be wrong!!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I agree that neither is hurting for money, but I'm sure this relationship has propelled Chris into a whole other level of financial security (Amy freebies, publicity from the show, ability to liquidate and invest assets, TLC-sponsored travel, living presumably rent-free, etc.).  However, I think he derives other intangible satisfactions from the show and Roloff name; he's commented that he enjoys Amy's "fame."  Would they have gotten or stayed together if she were just Jane Blow, divorced mom?  Who knows?  That said, I think it's safe to say the "fame" is here to stay as well as the show, in some incarnation, even if it means having to forever keep Matt and Amy involved just to keep viewers awake.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

However, I think he derives other intangible satisfactions from the show and Roloff name; he's commented that he enjoys Amy's "fame."  

I wonder if he is factoring in the trips to the ER for food poisoning.

• LOL 6
(edited)

I watched Amy’s meatloaf video on IG.  Did Amy ever say she has some sort of speech impediment because months later she still has problems with the word Parmesan.  I’m just trying to figure out why there’s still all the awkward mumbling pauses of her trying to work the word out in her head every time she says it.  

Anyway, more smoked paprika, fresh garlic and tons of bottled garlic.  She did point out that she was using the hand she didn’t touch the meat with to pick up things, so maybe she’s trying to improve on her hygiene, although I think it’s gross to wear jewelry while mixing all the meat and eggs for the meatloaf.  Oh and in case you didn’t know Amy really likes garlic!

I love meatloaf and would try this recipe, but I have no idea what the measurements really are and the recipe posted doesn’t always match up with well... anything. I do agree with Amy about the love of meatloaf sandwiches, but the way she spoke about them, she made them seem somewhat foreign .  Do people not commonly eat the leftovers in sandwiches?  That’s a real question and not snark.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I watched Amy’s meatloaf video on IG.  Did Amy ever say she has some sort of speech impediment because she months later she still has problems with the word Parmesan.  I’m just trying to figure out why there’s still all the awkward mumbling pauses of her trying to work the word out in her head every time she says it.  

Anyway, more smoked paprika, fresh garlic and tons of bottled garlic.  She did point out that she was using the hand she didn’t touch the meat with to pick up things, so maybe she’s trying to improve on her hygiene, although I think it’s gross to wear jewelry while mixing all the meat and eggs for the meatloaf.  Oh and in case you didn’t know Amy really likes garlic!

I love meatloaf and would try this recipe, but I have no idea what the measurements really are and the recipe posted doesn’t always match up with well... anything. I do agree with Amy about the love of meatloaf sandwiches, but the way she spoke about them, she made them seem somewhat foreign .  Do people not commonly eat the leftovers in sandwiches?  That’s a real question and not snark.

I personally prefer leftover meatloaf to right out of the oven.

She’s reposting cooking videos. The meatloaf was previously posted. It was right before her meat pasties extravaganza. 😂

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

New "Little Kitchen" cooking video.  Bolo- Bolog- (however you pronounce that) Sause (sic) over Pasta!  

Boljo-nay? She says it's Italian just to pronounce it totally French, lol.

• LOL 2
20 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Do people not commonly eat the leftovers in sandwiches?  That’s a real question and not snark.

Yes, I have heard that before, cold meatloaf sandwiches. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I personally prefer leftover meatloaf to right out of the oven.

She’s reposting cooking videos. The meatloaf was previously posted. It was right before her meat pasties extravaganza. 😂

I guess she’s too busying going to Michigan to make new ones, I wonder if MY MAN went with her on her trip.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I guess she’s too busying going to Michigan to make new ones, I wonder if MY MAN went with her on her trip.

No clue. She actually posted a picture with no faces. 🤣 In her I’m getting married video, she said “I’m going….”, but then again she didn’t refer to Chris at all in that video. 🤷🏼‍♀️

9FDD5258-B8D0-4528-B991-FFDB244E3469.jpeg

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

No clue. She actually posted a picture with no faces. 🤣 In her I’m getting married video, she said “I’m going….”, but then again she didn’t refer to Chris at all in that video. 🤷🏼‍♀️

9FDD5258-B8D0-4528-B991-FFDB244E3469.jpeg

I'm glad this wasn't a selfie.  It would have reminded me of that Twilight Zone episode.

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, pdlinda said:

My belief is that Amy has had professional financial advisors for MANY years and with her divorce settlement and the buyout of the farm I don't believe Amy will EVER have any financial problems for the rest of her life. 

I don't consider Amy clever but I do think she has a good lawyer/advisor in her back pocket. Between the various buyouts and the show's paychecks in just her name for the last few years, unless she develops a gambling problem, she's probably good to go.

3 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I also think that Chris is financially independent (probably not in Amy's category but he just sold his house in this hot real estate market and will, presumably, invest that "windfall" so he's financially very comfortable). 

He appears to have done well for years, and was invited to their initial meets parties by Amy's friends who all run in a reasonably affluent crowd. No kids, owns a home, and doesn't seem to have excessive habits, and by all reports including checking on Zilllow, he seems to be good at his job. Financially comfortable seems fair. (On an aside, I remember reading for *years* now that Chris was only around Amy because he wanted to get his hands on the farm to sell it to subcontractors for huge dollars, and now find it hilarious that he was very hands off through out Amy's issues with the sale of the farm)

3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

agree that neither is hurting for money, but I'm sure this relationship has propelled Chris into a whole other level of financial security (Amy freebies, publicity from the show, ability to liquidate and invest assets, TLC-sponsored travel, living presumably rent-free, etc.). 

This actually applies to Caryn as well. Who thinks she'd be owning multiple homes and going on lengthy vacations to Hawaii, Belize, etc if she just worked for Matt as a farm manager and not a farm manager with benefits. 

• Love 5

If Amy has trouble saying certain words, she could make light of it by printing out the word on a card and holding it up to the audience so they know what word she is trying to say.  Her cooking videos could certainly use some staging and planning.

We grew up eating cold meatloaf sandwiches, but as an adult with my own meatloaf I prefer it reheated for a second dinner.

I love Amy's idea of soup nights and I'm going to steal it.  I am so bad at putting together a nice dinner and entertaining at the same time.  This way I can do the crockpot thing and have very little last minute stuff to prepare.

• Love 3