Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

She wrote a big explanation with those pictures, I am sure she is enjoying herself, but please stop with the “my man” stuff”, it’s just ridiculous for a woman of your age.  Next she will be posting herself bursting into a Barbara Streisand rendition of “My Man”.  

• LOL 5
9 hours ago, LucyEth said:

She wrote a big explanation with those pictures, I am sure she is enjoying herself, but please stop with the “my man” stuff”, it’s just ridiculous for a woman of your age.  Next she will be posting herself bursting into a Barbara Streisand rendition of “My Man”.  

Exactly, good lord...

We rode the back and side rodes and Chris planned the route down this alley and went around this corner and back to the main road, then took a turn at someone's house, oh I love riding behind MY man Chris, great ride seeing America on roads, here and there.. Blah, blah... And I'm so proud of MY man Chris, he's the best at going on rides and I sit behind him while we travel roads and see things on the roads that we ride on....he worked like a dog planning the route cause it's such a huge task to look at a map but that's MY man he looked at that map until his head exploded, then he put some marks on the map even though he was already exhausted from looking at it, that's MY man Chris! I love MY man and sitting behind him! 🙄

She repeats the same stupid shit every single time.

Stfu already.. We get it... You're a selfish cow doing whatever you want during a pandemic and not a mask in sight.

Wtf is wrong with these idiots?

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

That's the big, beautiful hotel up on Mackinac island. Lots of $$$ to stay there. Betcha it was comped and we'll see it in the show!  Grifters!!!

I'm just not sure that they're going to feature people on reality shows who are flaunting the social distancing and mask recommendations.  At least I hope not.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I'm just not sure that they're going to feature people on reality shows who are flaunting the social distancing and mask recommendations.  At least I hope not.

I have an idea Amy pays for very little these days. Her cash cow Matt has abandoned ship so there's no more income stream.

Now she has to play nice and hope for freebies!  She's getting a nice monthly check from YouTube videos she's doing but I don't think much from sales..books, fudge.

I wonder if Chris contributes at all??  Maybe he's her Sugar Baby!  Lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

New video, Country Peach Pie.  Didn’t get a review on the taste because she was brining it Audrey and Jeremy’s for a dinner at their place.

There is a black woman over on youtube that explains how the money works!

Amy is pulling in a nice check every time she posts a new video and people watch, check and subscribe.

I think this will be Amy s new income stream.

• Useful 2
On 8/22/2020 at 8:17 AM, LucyEth said:

She looks like a man, sorry but she is very masculine looking.

Here's a picture of a man with the same type of dwarfism Amy has (not to mention the Yorkie bangs) . . . Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones).  Some of their facial structure is similar, but Peter knows (1) do not do selfies, and (2) MOISTURIZE.

Capture.JPG

• Love 7

Amy posts a ton of pictures but never identifies anyone.  Why are you showing us pictures of random strangers and not telling us if they are Chris’s family, which is what I think.  Is this dad of Chris and sister of Chris?

B29DA450-8901-4446-B71E-2DC66FCE8E93.jpeg

0D164D26-B0F9-4876-9EDF-399FF22632AC.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

10 pictures:

Looks like that pic was taken by Google Earth (LOL!), therefore somewhat flattering. 

9 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Because no one else matters except who Amy deems to be worthy of identifying.

Yes, those pics look like relatives of Chris. But he's just an accessory for Amy. She can't let anyone else outshine her. Even though she's a very dull shine, she won't let anyone else take the spotlight.

I'll bet Chris gets a lot of attention from attractive females on his Instagram. I'm guessing Little Miss Amy will not make it to the altar. Or, these 2 will be divorced in a year. Game of Thrones indeed!

• Love 4
On 8/20/2020 at 12:14 PM, Jeanne222 said:

That's the big, beautiful hotel up on Mackinac island. Lots of $$$ to stay there. Betcha it was comped and we'll see it in the show!  Grifters!!!

I think you're confusing the Iroquois with the Grand Hotel, which is the very large, white hotel that sits on the bluff overlooking the straits.  Iroquois is a smaller property on Main Street on the Island. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

I think you're confusing the Iroquois with the Grand Hotel, which is the very large, white hotel that sits on the bluff overlooking the straits.  Iroquois is a smaller property on Main Street on the Island. 

The Iroquis is a beautiful luxury hotel.  Guest suites run $850 per night.

Edited by Jeanne222
37 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

The Iroquis is a beautiful luxury hotel.  Guest suites run $850 per night.

Very familiar.  Actually held our wedding on the island.

Ask anyone the "big beautiful hotel on the island" as you referred to it and the answer from everyone will be the Grand.  Not even a comparison as far as size or luxury.  That's why the Grand costs more. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don’t know how she doesn’t feel foolish posting that “my man” nonsense and this time she added fiancé in case anyone didn’t know they were engaged.  Sorry but I don’t get what Chris sees in this woman, especially since he has apparently waiting his whole life for the right one.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I don’t know how she doesn’t feel foolish posting that “my man” nonsense and this time she added fiancé in case anyone didn’t know they were engaged.  Sorry but I don’t get what Chris sees in this woman, especially since he has apparently waiting his whole life for the right one.  

$$$$$$$$$$$$   Amy is Chris 401 K Plan!

Retirement can be a lonely place with no money!

Social security and network checks should set Chris up just right unless he HAS to marry!

• Love 7

Another unprofessional video, so I have to think she can’t possibly be thinking this can turn into a career for her.  She does not even know the names of food items.  She rarely has the right tools or cooking vehicles.  Also, it is a Galette not a Gazette.  She couldn’t pronounce compote either.   If her brother was the king of pancakes, maybe he should have done the video.  Anyway, she managed to feed a “hungry man.“   

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Another unprofessional video, so I have to think she can’t possibly be thinking this can turn into a career for her.  She does not even know the names of food items.  She rarely has the right tools or cooking vehicles.  Also, it is a Galette not a Gazette.  She couldn’t pronounce compote either.   If her brother was the king of pancakes, maybe he should have done the video.  Anyway, she managed to feed a “hungry man.“   

She needs to write herself a little script to refer to because rambling and repeating is very annoying.

I wish she'd wash her hair and pull it back from her face, that scraggly, greasy hair hanging over everything is gross.

She manages to dump the baking powder on her apron which is probably covered in spit and dandruff and she leans over the bowl and shakes it off of her apron and back into the bowl... Blech!.. No thanks!

She's such a total beginner, it's like watching a child who's trying to look like Martha Stewart.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

To me its more that Amy's career as some sort of home cook chef is just never going to happen.

She's not engaging when on camera, her food is usually pretty basic stuff, and she doesn't have any real knowledge about food.

There's a point where these videos just get sad.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

okay that might be her worst video

she's rambling on and loses track of her point then stutters and stumbles and rambles again, she's making pancakes for HER MAN Chris!

Her pancakes browned all blotchy and the edges are crispy, adding sugar makes it more difficult to get them to brown evenly, why didn't she say that?

she wipes her hands all over her apron and then throws the baking powder back in the bowl after it lands on her apron. *GAG*

She really needs to take some courses or get a couple good books and do some reading because her knowledge of cooking would fit on the head of a pin. 😣

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

The thing that really irritates me with these videos is when she doesn’t have the right ingredients for whatever she is making.  I’m not even going to get into measuring or pronouncing them. Why is she not prepared with the ingredients?  It’s not like it’s a surprise video, like MY MAN just called and he’s bringing home unexpected guests for dinner, so she has to improvise her meal. 

On a side note, I see she is offering teachers a “prize” of zoom cooking and chat with Amy.  Much like the first responders, haven’t teachers been through enough

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I don't understand why she doesn't have proper utensils. She mixes with forks and soup spoons.  What "cook" doesn't own whisks, spatulas and wooden spoons? 

Edited by Quof
  • Love 9

A few more videos are up for your viewing pleasure, Banana Bread, Green Salad and Jambalaya, just when I thought they couldn’t get any worse.  She never seems to have all the right ingredients and has to substitute.  Chris had to correct her pronunciation of Parmesan.  Watch how Chris and Amy kiss in the videos, like two people who just want to get it over with, a quick lip smack.  

• Love 4

Did she need to wipe the baking powder from her apron into the bowl? That was gross. Do cooks usually wear rings all over their fingers? It’s a little distracting and makes you wonder what else she does while wearing those things.

I assume she’s targeting beginners with these videos. I’m a novice at cooking, I can make a good burger although it always shrinks to a tiny size and I can make decent chili in the crockpot with the help of McCormick, so the finished pancakes looked good. Granted, I’m used to Aunt Jemima and Bisquick at home, which I prefer over restaurant pancakes.

But I was having a hard time following her, especially when she was rambling about eggs and mixing in the yolk first. Never mind the fact that she doesn’t list out the ingredients and instead estimates and doesn’t really explain why she uses certain ingredients and how the batter should look. Why don’t you want to over mix the batter and what should it look like? Also I’m no expert but a cup of blueberries with one cup of flour seems like a lot of blueberries.  She really should plan these out better. Things like that would be helpful, along with showing the flame or getting someone to zoom in on the pancakes while they cook rather than describing the bubbling. 

• Love 8
59 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

"I loved having a camp fire too, just he and I . . . "

• Or (preferably) . . . Just him.  Just me.  Just him and me.

"My mom and Dad helped me be the person I am today."

• I remember when he was on the show . . . He was consistently disagreeable and fault-finding with Matt.  Yep, he helped you to be the person you are today.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I remember when he was on the show . . . He was consistently disagreeable and fault-finding with Matt.  Yep, he helped you to be the person you are today.

I mean, it was season one, not so long after Matt was going to him hat in hand to get money to pay for Zach's braces. Amy's dad otherwise seemed quite cordial to the family when they visited him in Michigan, happy to show the kids his wood lore and all that. Plus, honestly I think we're allowed to love our parents despite their flaws.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Some interesting tidbits, video:

I’m having issues with my internet but who were the women in the video with Lisa and Amy?  I’m also gobsmacked that people want Amy as a professional speaker.  Are her speeches more polished than her videos?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m having issues with my internet but who were the women in the video with Lisa and Amy?  I’m also gobsmacked that people want Amy as a professional speaker.  Are her speeches more polished than her videos?

If I'm not mistaken I think the 2 women are the ones who run Amy's official Fan Club.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Amy will continue with her terrible cooking videos because that's her money tree!  Each thumbs up and subscribe along with viewer count draws in ads and each month her followers watch and Amy gets a  check!

She's latched onto something that sends her a big check every month.   The more viewers of Little Amy s Kitchen the bigger the payday!

She doesn't have to be good or pronounce words like paprika.  All she needs to do is post her video and wait for her check!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy will continue with her terrible cooking videos because that's her money tree!  Each thumbs up and subscribe along with viewer count draws in ads and each month her followers watch and Amy gets a  check!

She's latched onto something that sends her a big check every month.   The more viewers of Little Amy s Kitchen the bigger the payday!

She doesn't have to be good or pronounce words like paprika.  All she needs to do is post her video and wait for her check!

I genuinely doubt she's making a ton of money from it but if she is.... where's the fire?

As stupid and self indulgent as I find her cooking videos (and I find them pretty stupid and poorly made) if she's making money from it and enjoys it, then good for her supporting herself and creating income and a business of her own.

And if she's getting a big check (again I kinda doubt it) for work she enjoys... lucky her.

• Love 5