Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, seasons said:

If she appears to look marginally better (imo) in the above picture, it's leftover from whatever wedding upgrades were done to her. It will fade when she doesn't do any upkeep to her look. Which she won't.

She prides herself on being low (translation: no) maintenance in contrast to her "glam friend," whose style she ridiculed.  Lisa must be making bank to take that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jacob posted about the birth of his son at “the peak of” a solar eclipse. People congratulated him. He thanked them. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Precious in his own way.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

0E2FC2F4-64E3-42C0-8176-E701308E8A91.jpeg

I thought my laptop screen had specks of some unknown origin on it. But no. It's just Amy trying to be sparkly.

And please Amy, enough with the pics of you and Chris is the same damn clothes. 

Amy's teeth still looking like she has green pond scum on her gums. Smile with your mouth closed Amy. Take a lesson from your new husband.

• LOL 5

I had nothing else to do yesterday so I watched that Chicken Pot Pie video...Amy still insists on endlessly talking in her recipe videos. We don't need all that chatter before starting to prepare the recipes. We also don't need to watch her chop up EVERYTHING. Why doesn't she prep her veggies, etc before starting? That is what most "professional" video chefs do. Same old actions, waving her hands, arms around, doing that silly little 'dance' when she thinks something tastes good; taking too large of a bite...etc. She needs to call a pro for some actual pointers on how to improve. Does Amy have any other dutch oven pot besides that always too small white one to use? Why did she make 6 pot pies when it's just the two of them? Oh, so many questions, so many comments......

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Endora said:

For someone who prides herself on being a cook and claims to love cooking and has been doing it since she was 14 her cooking  tools and  vessels are sorely lacking.  

Not everyone wants or needs expensive or extensive tools to cook.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Endora said:

For someone who prides herself on being a cook and claims to love cooking and has been doing it since she was 14 her cooking  tools and  vessels are sorely lacking.  

Not to mention techniques.

She has plenty of coffee mugs and clown figurines, however!

• LOL 4
34 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Not to mention techniques.

She has plenty of coffee mugs and clown figurines, however!

I can't even imagine what her garage must look like now, with all of the keepsakes from the wedding and various other crap.  Chris is probably still looking for his prized possession... his Harley. Keep looking Chris, it's in there somewhere. 

• LOL 4

One of the best home cooks I know has the fewest gadgets and equipment in her kitchen of anyone I know except a non-cooking twenty year old.   She has a few simple implements, but she knows how to use them and what ingredients she needs to make great tasting meals.   I don't watch Amy's videos, but it sounds like she has much greater problems than her equipment.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

I don't watch Amy's videos, but it sounds like she has much greater problems than her equipment.

Fair point. Personally I think Amy is likely a good home cook in that she churns out homey, basic food pretty easily. I don't think fancy expensive equipment is going to alter her skills, much beyond giving people the bitch point that she's got Fancy Equipment X and isn't using it correctly and why did she spend the money if she isn't going to use it correctly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

In another pic, she tells us that she and Chris are loving each other.  We know.  How many times do you have to tell us?

"Stuffed PEPPERS (?) Soup."  Warning: Excessive arm-waving in the intro - which is as far as I got - due to the heat from the first bite despite her huffing and puffing and blowing on it, although Chris doesn't flinch.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris still doesn't know how to look like a circus clown. Amy very experienced at looking like a fat circus clown. And who the f are the other 2 people in the photo?

Ex-friends

• LOL 5
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Chris still doesn't know how to look like a circus clown. Amy very experienced at looking like a fat circus clown. And who the f are the other 2 people in the photo?

Looks like her new neighbor who started coming to her soup nights and seems to want to become a regular on the show.  Maybe she's a paid actress?  I get a "Lucy and Ethel" vibe.

Chris looks like Mr. Rogers in that cardigan!

• LOL 2
On 12/15/2021 at 8:42 AM, ginger90 said:

E89B727F-AEB4-46A9-81B6-A994479D6F9F.jpeg

I find it beyond cringe when grown ass adults do stupid things like this solely for the purpose of putting it on social media.  It literally makes me want to crawl under the couch with second hand embarrassment for them.  I feel like how Chris looks.  Sure, he's learned to start putting a bit of a smirk on his face but you know he's dying inside.  Did he meet Amy before he married her?  A more mismatched pair you will not meet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Can you imagine!  “Come over for dinner and wear matching pajamas and be prepared to be splashed all over social media”!

Good Lord Amy!

I would fake tuberculosis and projectile vomiting before I would accept and participate in that foolishness. 

Just MOO. All 4 of them look ridiculous. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 12/15/2021 at 5:18 PM, chenoa333 said:

Ralphie looks good in footies..lol.. Not so much Amy and crew.

• LOL 2

53ECF389-61F9-4484-8BFE-B55936D28053.jpeg

How can it be just 8 days til Christmas?  Oh dear.  Two more grand babies born (Nov and Dec) make 6.  What a blessing 💙. Needless to say this grandma is thrilled.  Chris and I are having a grand ole time hosting together w/ friends at our house.  We did something different and had an ‘adult’ PJ party w/ a casserole bake off between Chris and I 😂.  We got together w/ his poker buddies and wives and played a wrap a present game.  
Had a blast 🎁🎄
I love this time of year.  Hopefully I’ll get Christmas cards out in time 🤗🎄 and presents wrapped this weekend.  And what I live to do - bake cookies. 🍪🍪. What are some of your traditions this time of year?  Deck the halls for a jolly jolly christmas with angels singing Glory glory and a silent night 🎄♥️🎁

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So lets review she is a awful cook,spinner, pj wearing freak,bulldozer,rock collecting,blabber mouth,and 'her man' got to be looking for a way out of this.Why would anyone be friends with her?Everything is all over the internet.I would not go near her if i lived in the same town.I think chris's friends disowned him and i don't blame them.Amy is poison.

• Love 1
On 12/16/2021 at 4:49 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Can you imagine!  “Come over for dinner and wear matching pajamas and be prepared to be splashed all over social media”!

Good Lord Amy!

I mean, I love me some comfy pjs--and I would even wear them to a friends get-together--BUT, if they put my pic on social media, the friendship would be over!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4