Type keyword(s) to search

Days of Our Lives Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

Hi everyone! Some of us have joked about wanting to murder at least half of Salem (for some, that's a rather conservative estimate!), and here's your chance to eliminate them one by one :) We start with a list of characters (and, later on, relationships, storylines, or whatever else we like) Once per 24 hour period, you'll just vote on which ones to eliminate. (Depending on the length of the list, we'll probably start out voting against three at a time.) I tally the votes and update the list once a day. Needless to say, the game gets increasingly tough as it goes on, as it's harder and harder to decide which beloved characters you're willing to vote out.

Since I'm still a relative newbie and this canvas is so mammoth, I'm sure I'll omit tons of characters, so please feel free to add to the list before we start voting! Let's limit it to current characters in an effort to keep the list a manageable length (though we can do another round with favorite former characters afterwards!)

Sami

EJ

Marlena

Kate

Eric

Nicole

Theresa

Brady

Daniel

Jennifer

Abigail

Stefano

Victor

Will

Sonny

John 

Kayla

Rafe

Jordan

Ben

Paige

JJ 

Maggie

Julie

Roman

...I'm leaving out a bunch of people, right?! Please feel free to add them before we start! 

Thanks! I could have sworn I included Hope...and I totally forgot about the existence of everyone else you included :) 

Updated List:

Sami
EJ
Marlena
Kate
Eric
Nicole
Theresa
Brady
Daniel
Jennifer
Abigail
Stefano
Victor
Will
Sonny
John
Kayla
Rafe
Jordan
Ben
Paige
JJ
Maggie
Julie
Roman

Hope

Tad
Bev
Rory
Abe
Maxine
Ann

If you guys are ready, feel free to vote against the three characters you most want eliminated! I'll end this sometime tomorrow :)

My votes:

Jennifer

Daniel 

Eric 

Jennifer is the TOP of my list.

And of course, her lovely daughter Abigail.

And then I want whoever does it to go back and stab them both again.

Otherwise, with Gabi gone and Nick planted, I'm good.

• Love 1

I think part of the challenge of the game is that if even if there are only two you're dying to vote off, you have to pick a third. It gets harder and harder as the list is narrowed down to people who most of us really like. (Though once we've eliminated half the list, we switch to voting against just two, and then once we're down to our final five, we vote against just one!) 

Boes and peanut, let me know who you guys are casting your third votes against :) 

I think part of the challenge of the game is that if even if there are only two you're dying to vote off, you have to pick a third. It gets harder and harder as the list is narrowed down to people who most of us really like. (Though once we've eliminated half the list, we switch to voting against just two, and then once we're down to our final five, we vote against just one!) 

Boes and peanut, let me know who you guys are casting your third votes against :) 

Okay, I see what you're saying.

Then I vote Rafe.  The guy has a pretty face but man he's a pain. 

(edited)

Sami
EJ
Marlena
Kate
Eric
Nicole
Theresa
Brady
Stefano
Victor
Will
Sonny
John
Kayla
Rafe
Jordan
Ben
Paige
JJ
Maggie
Julie
Roman
Hope
Tad
Bev
Rory
Abe
Maxine
Ann

Okay, so our first round results weren't that surprising...but they sure were satisfying ;) Daniel, Jennifer and Abigail are off the canvas, and the next round is open! We're still voting against three!

My round 2 votes: Brady, Marlena, John 

Are kids off limits?

Not at all! We're merciless :) 

Edited by mstaken

John - oh to not have to see that look or hear that voice...

Bev - plot point IMO, easy to lose..

Maxine - she made her Dannifer bed, now she gets to lie in it.

• Love 1

John

Julie

Naggie

Theo and Ciara might be on my halfway down the list vote, Ciara plays the spoiled manipulative brat way too well to be other than true to life.  And Theo just to spare him from being used and hurt by Ciara again.

Dan's gone?  I hate him too but didn't see that one coming so soon.

LP, you read the interviews.  Do KM and MR have a clue what the audience thinks of them?

Wait, isn't Dan gone? is there another Dan I don't know about?!

Maybe you're thinking of Nick? He's the guy who was just murdered by Gabi.

LP, you read the interviews.  Do KM and MR have a clue what the audience thinks of them?

I haven't read any interviews with MR. I'm not sure if she does any. Maybe she's laying low after that whole thing with Chick-fil-A. KIM mentioned once that people were saying mean things to her on twitter. JS apparently told them to fuck off in another interview and ED apparently defended her on twitter or something. I didn't personally see either of those things so I'm not sure exactly what they said.  I got the impression that KM was shocked or took it personally when people were saying rude things to her. The whole thing was kinda weird to me because I'm sure people like AS and AZ receive way more hate than she does but I've never heard them complain about it or heard of anyone defending them.

• Love 1

John and Julie are our next casualties! We had a massive tie for that third spot, but I not-the-least-bit-reluctantly changed one of my votes to Marlena, so now she's history as well. The next round is open! 

Sami
EJ
Kate
Eric
Nicole
Theresa
Brady
Stefano
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
Rafe
Jordan
Ben
Paige
JJ
Maggie
Roman
Hope
Tad
Bev
Rory
Abe
Maxine
Ann

Kristen

My votes: Eric, Brady and Bev

Maxine - Dannifer proppers must be purged.

Ann - while I enjoyed her torturing the Deveraux duo, since they're gone, no reason for her.

Rafe - Pretty will pass but dumb is forever.

LP, she's not on the list. Adrienne and Justin are off the show, right? Or so I hope... :) 

Nope, they're both recurring.  We last saw Adrienne around the time of the christening, Justin maybe a little before that.  They'll be back!

Consider yourself lucky since you were spared from having to listen to her meddle in Sonny's life and tell him how awful Will and Sami/the Brady's are. I'm sure she'll show up again when the affair is exposed and talk about how Abby is sweet girl and doesn't deserve any scorn.

Sami
EJ
Kate
Nicole
Theresa
Brady
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
Rafe
Ben
Paige
JJ
Maggie
Roman
Hope
Tad
Bev
Rory
Abe
Maxine
Ann

Kristen

Adrienne

Justin

Eric and Jordan are history, and I'll change my vote from Bev to Stefano to avoid a tiebreaker, so now he's tortured Salem---and us---for the last time as well :) The next round is open, and now that I know Adrienne and Justin still occasionally pop up, they're added to the list. (I was in blissful denial, thank you very much!)

My votes:

Adrienne

Brady

Roman  

What I want to know is why are we are in the 3rd round and Nicole isn't dead yet?  My votes are:

Pathetic, needy Nicole

Debbie Downer Nicole

Sad Trombone Face Nicole

All other versions of Nicole are welcome to stay.

I second that the Josh Taylor version of Roman needs to die immediately and be resurrected as the hunky Wayne Northrup Roman.

• Love 2