Type keyword(s) to search

Days of Our Lives Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

mstaken--Can I suggest that when we vote everyone off the current show that we then play a second game of voting out the past characters that we never want to see come back?

Absolutely! We'll do that next. I already rambled about that in earlier post :) 

Nicole, Ben and Roman are gone (sad around for me---I still like Nicole and find Ben...well, benignly inoffensive, which automatically places him above some others!) The next round is open!

Sami
EJ
Kate
Theresa
Brady
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
Rafe
Paige
JJ
Maggie
Hope
Tad
Bev
Rory
Abe
Maxine
Ann
Kristen
Adrienne
Justin

My votes: Adrienne, Brady and Bev 

I'm also going to make a prediction that Victor will be one of the last men standing :)

That's a sucker bet for sure!  ;-)  Victor will be the last one standing, I have no doubt!

Abe (beyond boring and useless)

Bev (WTF happened to her?)

Adrienne (for being a shrill buttinsky)

• Love 3
(edited)

Maxine - Dannifer proppers must be punished.

Rafe - how many mopes can a macho moop mope?

Abe - they've turned him into Gladys Kravitz and the town already has too many buttinskys.

Edited by boes
  • Love 1

Good morning, Salemites! Well, perhaps it's not a very good morning for Adrienne, Bev and Maxine, who have gotten the boot. The next round is open, and we're still voting against three:

Sami
EJ
Kate
Theresa
Brady
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
Rafe
Paige
JJ
Maggie
Hope
Tad
Rory
Abe
Ann
Kristen
Justin

My votes: Brady, Maggie and Ann

He already is! We killed him off a couple of rounds ago.

Well thank goodness for that.  I hadn't even noticed he was gone already.  He's as bland and meaningless in this game as he is on the show!

So instead I vote for Will.  Because boring and sweater vests are not cute.

• Love 1

Sami
EJ
Kate
Theresa
Brady
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
Rafe
Paige
JJ
Hope
Tad
Rory
Ann
Justin

Gone by very popular demand: Kristen, Maggie and Abe! The next round is open. This is the last time we'll vote against three :)

My votes: 

Brady 

Ann
Will 

Rafe - he thinks he's a hero?  wtf

Ann - because I should like someone who hates Jenn but she gives me ptsd from real hr personnel I have known

Will - nu Will just doesn't seem to care about anything

Also, I think Caroline isn't on the list.  Although I suspect and hope that she and Victor would be the last two standing.  LOVE me some Caroline!

• Love 1

Were Lucas and Aidan ever on the list?

If he isn't, Aidan needs to be top of the list.  Just a black hole of chemistry.

Aiden (because nope with Hope)

Will (grow a pair, you spineless twit!)

EJ (because wash your hair, hobo!)

• Love 1

Hmmm...I think maybe someone who's a lot less of a newbie needs to run this game! As you guys have pointed out, I've left a lot of people off the list. I've never played where we keep adding people so late in the game, and my pea-sized brain is getting confused. I'm pleading for a veteran to rescue me and take over!!! 

Don't feel bad mstaken--we all probably should have "proof-read" the very first list to make sure all the characters were on it. I think everyone was just too excited to vote off Jen, Abby, and Dan. Excitement got the better of us. Now we are realizing the people we missed as the list dwindles. 

• Love 4