Type keyword(s) to search

Days of Our Lives Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

Theo is history, but we have a tie among Aiden, Hope and Will for that coveted second spot. You know the drill! I'll try to end this after three. 

My tiebreaker vote: Will 

Hope because she's a bad mother and annoys the hell out of me every time I see her

Justin because I love him but he's never in town.

Feeling sad over the hate for EJ..

(edited)

I'd keep Lucas because I treasure his rare scenes with Sami because they're completely honest with each other, and they are a really great example of coparenting. Too bad Kate actively destroys every relationship Lucas has ever had.  I mean, it's really weird she doesn't want her son to be with ANYBODY.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 1

Hope (who...*whispers*....I actually like) is history, but we have a three-way tie among Will, Lucas and EJ for that second spot. Just vote for the one of those three who you most want eliminated, and I'll try to end this after three voters! 

My tiebreaker vote: Lucas 

(edited)

Sami
EJ
Kate
Theresa
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
JJ
Tad
Justin
Caroline
Ciara

The deciding vote to kill Lucas was in first, so he's history! (I might feel differently about him if I weren't a newbie, but I actually find Lucas just as boring and unappealing as his son.) The next round is open, and we're still voting against two. 

My votes: Will and Justin 

Edited by mstaken

Can we add Parker to the list?

He doesn't bother me very much other than the stupid name Chloe gave him but at least someone stopped Dan from hanging him by his ankles all the time.  It was pretty rough, does he not have kids? 

I felt a little sorry for him the other day having to be received at the Kiriakis mansion in the formal living room with his grandparents always dressed for church.

Will - Oh hell, I'll say Will too since so many of you folks are ready to see the end of him.  To be honest, though, I like him better than I did Chandler Massey, especially CM towards the end of his run.  Maybe it's because I'm a cranky sort but all that grinning got to me.

EJ - he must pay for his stupidity, if only here.

I felt a little sorry for him the other day having to be received at the Kiriakis mansion in the formal living room with his grandparents always dressed for church.

I do like how he looks around the room at everyone with this smirk that seems to say, "you people are idiots but I'm getting paid so I guess I'll go along with it".