Type keyword(s) to search

Days of Our Lives Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

I'm ready to vote off Eve.  OMG how annoying she is.

Yeah, today was not a good beginning.  She's a little too...much.

I take back my Aidan vote.  He was kind of a cutie today.  Maybe there's hope for him yet.

• Love 3

Okay, so here are the Salem-ites lucky enough to have survived our collective wrath to this point:

Sami
EJ
Kate
Theresa
Brady
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
Rafe
Paige
JJ
Hope
Tad
Rory
Ann
Justin

....just let me know who we should add! 

Before we start voting again, can we just make sure there are no other new additions to the list?! I know people kept discovering omissions, so I want to make sure they're here before we continue: 

Sami
EJ
Kate
Theresa
Brady
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
Rafe
Paige
JJ
Hope
Tad
Rory
Ann
Justin

Aiden

Caroline

Eve 

Ciara

Theo 

Sami
EJ
Kate
Theresa
Brady
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
JJ
Hope
Tad
Ann
Justin
Aiden
Caroline
Eve
Ciara
Theo

Lucas

The list is updated, Rafe, Paige and Rory are gone, and the next round is open. This is the last round we'll vote against three...

Much to my sadistic glee, Brady and Ann are today's casualties. We have a tie for the third victim between Eve and Will. Just vote for the one of those two you most want eliminated, and I'll try to end this after three votes!

My tiebreaker vote: Will (so, so, SO painfully boring, which is one of the worst sins a soap character can commit. Plus, I have residual love for KDP that prevents me from voting against Eve...yet!) 

• Love 1

Eve is history as well, and the next round is open! We're now voting against just TWO :) 

Sami
EJ
Kate
Theresa
Victor
Will
Sonny
Kayla
JJ
Hope
Tad
Justin