Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02 Brianne's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Amen. The worst combination of traits being both a coward and a bully. Hate, hate, hate them, especially since a girl's dad is supposed to be her biggest supporter and love her.

Only the worst pick on people that can’t fight back. Like a small child or another vulnerable person. Her Dad was an ass. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Catrina's happiness and emotion at Brianne's surprise warmed my jaded, cynical heart. 

(She could use some diet tips from her)

I certainly hope they all start to eat better as Brianne changes her dietary habits!  Even though her husband is thin, his heart condition makes it important for him to watch what he eats.  

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Meanwhile Penny is still making meatloaf in bed.... hahahaaa

You are eeeevil!   And James K. is probably still gaining double digits every week...

• Love 11

742 to 397, minus 345.        I hope she gets a home care assistant for her skin removal surgery, and never calls the mother again.  I think calling her mother is a step along the road to hell, and the mother will be very happy to criticize everything she does, and I don't trust the mother for a second.    I hope Brianne reaches her goal, and never looks back.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 21

I am impressed she lost 384 pounds but also disturbed that she had that much extra weight to lose, and still looks rather large.

It's nice that she went to play softball, it will do her good to be doing something physical and in a group. 

• Love 9

I hope the only reason Brianne is tolerating her mother is to get free caregiver help after she has skin removal. Then she can say, "Sayonara," and hightail it back to Oregon for the rest of her life.

18 minutes ago, Gbb said:

I think she just needed to be heard and her pain acknowledged. A simple, sincere “I’m sorry I wasn’t what you needed me to be” would probably have done wonders. 

I see this differently. Not everyone has the same experience in a family. It may have been Brianna's perspective rather than actual neglect. As a parent, I would not want to apologize for that.  JMHO

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I feel like she could easily be a “normal” functioning member of society. How many of these people have so quickly and voluntarily joined a group centered around physical activity? 

Yes, I hope we have a follow-up on her and she is back in Oregon looking trim and happy and holding a job and being otherwise active at the end of it.

• Love 7

So happy for her. I think she's gonna make it. Very refreshing to have someone who "gets" it and is really "making progress." And I love, love, love the relationship she has with her husband and stepdaughter.

Once again, fantastic hanging out with all of you. Now I am off to watch Family By The Ton and check out that episode topic.

Night all.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kid said:

Why do I feel no sympathy for this woman’s story???

Because she feels too sorry for herself,the bike story is lame and her poor me nobody loved me is nonsense.. she is fat and lazy and that was her choice..

6 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I feel like she could easily be a “normal” functioning member of society. How many of these people have so quickly and voluntarily joined a group centered around physical activity? 

I think Brianne has a future because 1. She’s a decent human being capable of thinking of others, 2. She DOES love her husband and step daughter truly, and despite the enabling they really love her, 3. The healthy parts of her marriage and step daughter relationship meet her emotional needs and fuel her self esteem. 

• Love 14