Type keyword(s) to search

Friends - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

I re-watched the finale over the weekend. I guess the first time I saw it 20 years ago I was so sad that the show was ending, I didn't notice how stunningly awful the series finale was! It's like a "Friends" fanfiction writer was plucked from obscurity to write the ending. Chandler and Monica get not one, but two babies that they barely pay attention to! Rachel gets off the plane! The Chick and the Duck version 2.0 get stuck in the foosball table! I loved this show and it deserved a much better written ending. 

I always felt that way about the finale too. It was way too big and overblown for my taste. Ross and Rachel should have reunited earlier in the season. I found the whole airport drama and Rachel getting off the place so cliche and predictable. The last scene with the six of them together in the empty apartment was great though.

Season 10 felt very rushed and I'm guessing it had to do with the lower episode count. Had they had the usual six more episodes to flesh things out it would have made things better IMO.

• Like 2

From Variety:

‘Friends’ Game Show Set at Max to Celebrate Show’s 30th Anniversary

A “Friends” game show is coming to Max in honor of the sitcom’s 30th anniversary. The four-part competition series, titled “Fast Friends,” will be filmed inside The “Friends” Experience: The One in New York, a two-story, 17,000 square-foot attraction featuring 18 nostalgia-filled rooms, activations and recreated sets.

The show will enter production in October. A release date has not yet been announced.

The series will stream on Max, which is also celebrating the 30th anniversary of “Friends” with bonus content, a TikTok filter, a new design for the show’s collection page, themed rails with handpicked episodes and other in-app surprises.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Cattoy said:

Okay, confession time. When I first read the headline, I was so excited someone was making a version of Bamboozled, the game show Joey was going to host.

Same

• Like 1