Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
kariyaki

Dynasty (2017)

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So is this season going to turn out to be a dream or did Fallon and Adam actually have sex finally?

Aw, are they writing off Jeff?

Oh geez, doublecrossing the doublecrossers.

Aw, are they killing off Liam?

Dead Body Disposal 101: Get rid of all identifying items like jewelry, wallets, etc. Good grief, how dumb are these people?

Wow, I really hope you meant Fallon and Liam. Whatever happened, Fallon was on top.

In the case of Trixie, it's "gee officer, she must have jumped in the lake when she was drunk while we were sleeping.

Adam's creepiness is just coming off weird. 

• Laugh 1

5 hours ago, ketose said:

In the case of Trixie, it's "gee officer, she must have jumped in the lake when she was drunk while we were sleeping.

Yes, officer, she got in a boat, rowed out to the middle of the lake, tried herself into that plastic bag and jumped in the lake when she was drunk while we were sleeping. The other body you found that was treated in the exact same way? Cowinkydink?

• Laugh 1

Want to see Culhane get out of the jam he's in and most likely with Fallon's help.

I hope Liam is dead because I still resent why I believe he was introduced in the first place and why he's still around, and yes it has to do with race. I just saw in a previous post somebody try to say Liam made Fallon a better person but he hasn't been around that long to get that kind of credit. Culhane was the one pushing Fallon to be better and people had a problem with him for it.

Edited by mommalib
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Dead Body Disposal 101: Get rid of all identifying items like jewelry, wallets, etc. Good grief, how dumb are these people?

It's not really those ppl who are dumb, it's more likely writers and producers of Dynasty are complete infantile idiots. 

Edited by skotnikov
  • Laugh 1

13 hours ago, ketose said:

Wow, I really hope you meant Fallon and Liam. Whatever happened, Fallon was on top.

Lol, yeah this show is no Game of Thrones. Thanks, I fixed it. And I agree, Fallon is the boss in that relationship. I don't think she really has much respect for Liam at all. She and Culhane will likely get back together next season.

18 hours ago, Quark said:

I hope Liam isn't dead, although that seems likely. 

I don't want Liam to be dead either, but I think it's inevitable. If he lives then what? Fallon and he live happily ever after? We know that's not going to happen, so what Fallon realizes she doesn't actually love Liam and really wants to be with Culhane.. Didn't we already do that? While I like Liam, I think it's a given that Liam is a goner.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

She and Culhane will likely get back together next season.

I agree Fallon and Culhane will most likely get back together. Oh look we can have a love triangle between Fallon, Culhane, and Kirby. So looking forward to that.... not

• Like 1

I read the season 3 synopsis and it's relatively vague except for a key plot point mentioned upthread. What I found most curious is that there was no mention of

Spoiler

Cristal

in the future plans. Hmmm.

Do not post spoilers without spoiler tags. Posts violating that have been removed. 

I wonder what they do in season 3. When she was too good Crystal 2.0 was boring but she is equally as boring now. Honestly they went full on villain with Blake which was a mistake. The evil pair are owning being bad and we have already so many psychos already. I don't know what they want to do. Certainly it's difficult to root for Dynasty other than Fallon..

Damn, Liam. You were too dumb and sweet for this world.

On to season 3.

I don't think the male body is the guy that Blake killed- I think he was dumped off a cliff and it didn't look anything like the pond.

Edited by methodwriter85

I wonder.. If the writers listen to the fans and put Fallon with Liam why won't they ditch Crystal 2.0 and don't bring Steven back? Some fan pandering and sheer stupidity..

• Like 1

I was away for the weekend, and even though I set my DVR to record the finale, it didn't record.  I don't have access to streaming or on demand (I'm old and resistant to change!).  My question is does the CW re-air episodes of Dynasty during the summer or should I just chuck the penultimate episode I still have in my DVR?

Edited by sugarbaker design

1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

I was away for the weekend, and even though I set my DVR to record the finale, it didn't record.  I don't have access to streaming or on demand (I'm old and resistant to change!).  My question is does the CW re-air episodes of Dynasty during the summer or should I just chuck the penultimate episode I still have in my DVR?

CW has a whole summer schedule they do, as do most of the other networks. Summer reruns are pretty much a thing of the past.

Short answer: no, they won't be rerunning it.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

If you have a computer with fast enough internet, you can watch it on CWtv.com, but I guess that's streaming.

Edited by ketose

On 5/25/2019 at 9:52 AM, ketose said:

Frankly, I forgot about the guy Blake and Crystal killed. I'm guessing Liam isn't going to die, because Adam would have to go to jail for that.

Wait, I forgot/forget too. Who did they kill? Crystal's ex that they blamed for her miscarriage? I vaguely remember Blake beating someone up, but that's it.

On 5/25/2019 at 2:48 PM, nilyank said:

Why would Adam go to jail for that? Granted we know that Adam hit him over the head and stuck him away from a bit, but Liam came out dizzy and fell in the pool. Adam was right with his family the exact moment that Liam was drowning. 

I think technically you can go to jail if you assault someone, and they later die as a side effect of the assault. Even if it wasn't the direct cause. Or if someone dies while you are committing a crime, you can be charged with felony murder (at least that is what they said on How To Get Away With Murder). 

However, whether that can be proven is a whole other matter. They would see the head injury, and Fallon would accuse Adam, but Blake would probably protect him. However, I really hope Liam is alive.

My only other thought is everyone on this show is a terrible person. And yet I still like most of them.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:09 PM, Quark said:

I hope Liam isn't dead, although that seems likely. He makes Fallon a better person.

Adam deserves to die 1000 times.

I too really hope Liam is not dead.  

And I don't want Adam to die.  I want someone to capture him, beat him up, hold him prisoner and torture him for a few episodes for all the heinous acts that he has committed.  And I want Steven, Alexis, Jeff, Liam, Fallon and anyone else who wants to join to get a piece of the action.  

He is evil personified.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Wait, I forgot/forget too. Who did they kill? Crystal's ex that they blamed for her miscarriage? I vaguely remember Blake beating someone up, but that's it.

It was the guy Blake hired to terrorize Cristal, but called it off at the last minute. Blake thought he shot Cristal's Ex, but when he tortured him he insisted he was innocent.

On 5/30/2019 at 1:43 AM, AnimeMania said:

It was the guy Blake hired to terrorize Cristal, but called it off at the last minute. Blake thought he shot Cristal's Ex, but when he tortured him he insisted he was innocent.

Thanks. It is coming back to me now. That was kind of terrible.