Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

But Beth and So got naked.  Doris cut open her hand while she went on a slurred rant. 

Yeah, they've all got old bones/boners in their closets (Frankel not only screwed a rapist for months *after* the media exposed his participation in a gang rape, but had her publicists call and defend him before the story broke. Luann looks positively dewy-eyed compared to that creep-fest of a "relationship"). 

I am curious to see how the other HWs handle this as much as I am to see how Luann, herself, addresses it.

I'm sure the other women will publicly rally round Luann (except Ramona, who will talk shit disguised as sympathy). I think the rest of them are smart enough to know any criticism will automatically hand the crown to Luann (as she plays out a huge redemption/rehab arc, which will leave her smelling like...roses ; )

Maybe somebody should direct them to Luann's latest apology, she never mentions being drugged and she even apologizes (some) to the police officers 

I think her insta-pology hints that nobody has settled on a firm line of defense:  

"My actions alleged in the police report do not reflect my core values and law-abiding character." 

Alleged = keeping her options open, imo. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9

Whilst I'm glad to see Luann has gone into rehab - because, Lord knows, the girl needs help - based on how Luann presents herself to the outside world, I'm not sure she's going to reap any long-term benefit from it.

I think she'll see rehab as a Band-Aid to help her get over this latest unhappy episode in her life. She might have the desire and insight to want to analyse why she married Tom, why the marriage broke up and what led to her being arrested. But that's just a scratch on the surface.

The underlying issues - particularly Luann pretending to be someone she's not, acting like she was born in Downton Abbey and treating everyone like they're just the little people - are the things she won't want to address.  Because if she does, well, who is left underneath all that artifice? Just plain old Luann the nurse with the crooked teeth from Connecticutt, who got lucky and married up. 

I think she'll do a maximum of 28 days in rehab, enough to clear her head a little but nowhere near long enough to get to the real core of her unhappiness  by peeling away the onion layers of artifice she's built up over the years. That takes years of work, and nothing I've seen of the Luann that's presented to us in the show or the media suggests she'd ever want to do that.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Especially if Sonja continues to be in the cast because she is the fakest fake who ever faked. Her own drinking and behavior has been out of control for some time now too.

Sonja was so wasted in the scene at the pool that I shuddered thinking of what her blood alcohol content must be. 

And Dorinda is the epitome of a mean drunk. 

I didn't find it funny when LuAnn was so drunk she fell twice, particularly the second fall. She could've hit her head and died. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 6

I think if Lu was taking any medication, anti-anxiety or some other, she would have pounced on that fast. Note all the people who got arrested for DUI and then "oh yes I was taking Ambien" defense? We don't need to proffer excuses for this woman now. Either stop the behavior or cop to it, I'm all out of patience with the excuses.

And with regard to Beth and Sonya getting naked. They were with a private party, in a private house. Apples and oranges.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 11

Predictions:  LuLu will be the leader of the dry RHONY parties, Dorinda will be so proud of her all the while talking to the other ladies with inside information, Sonja will say that her issues with alcohol lead directly back to LuLu, and Ramona will bring up any inappropriate moment in the last three years for everybody (well, except her own)

And, now that Kelly is a real estate agent she has a double in as well as an out to return. Not only is she a friend of LuLu for support but she will be able to bring up real estate sales thereby helping to promote B’s new show with Frederick and then there is the whole ‘can B get along with Kelly’ automatic storyline that we can all roast either Kelly or B. depending on the moment.  

Good luck, Lu.  Some things are more important than ensuring a storyline.

• Love 3

Wait, Kelly is a real estate agent?!

As for the roofie story, I thought roofies knocked you out rather than turn you into an aggressive screaming mess.  I’m not buying that at all.  

My sympathies are with the poor people whose room she colonized. If that was me I’d be livid.  And given she locked herself in the bathroom I’d be worried she’d had her nasty hands in my moisturizer and stuff...

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Chicklet said:

I think if Lu was taking any medication, anti-anxiety or some other, she would have pounced on that fast. Note all the people who got arrested for DUI and then "oh yes I was taking Ambien" defense? We don't need to proffer excuses for this woman now. Either stop the behavior or cop to it, I'm all out of patience with the excuses.

And with regard to Beth and Sonya getting naked. They were with a private party, in a private house. Apples and oranges.

Yes, a "private" party that was filmed and at a "private" villa that had a full staff of employees (looked like most were male as well) to take care of the women. So, not so "private"! LOL

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Chicklet said:

And with regard to Beth and Sonya getting naked. They were with a private party, in a private house. 

I don't think they can claim privacy when multiple cameras and crew members were up in their faces, filming their naked bodies :)

frankel pool.jpg

Kind of uncool , Luann, no?

LOL @Higgins

ETA: Jinx! Wirewrap, I owe you a coke ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4

Wait, were Bethenny and Sonya arrested for drunk and disorderly for this?

The way Luann was arrested in a hotel after assaulting a police officer?

The apple and oranges comparison is this. Bethenny and Sonya rocking their titties happened in a private setting that they did not break into. They were being drunk and dumb in a setting that they were welcomed into and no one called the cops. 

Luann was in a hotel room that she did not reserve. When she was told to leave, she refused. The police were called, she got physical with the police, still refusing to leave the room that didn't belong to her, and reportedly even got out of the cuffs. She was handcuffed and taken to jail where she was arraigned on charges for her behavior. 

The reason this is an apple and oranges comparison is that right or wrong, Bethenny and Sonya's drunken stupidity happened in an environment where they were allowed to be legally. No one called the cops, so unlike Luann, Bethenny and Sonya didn't assault any police officers and don't have arrest records. 

Luann got drunk and got arrested. Thats higher on the "idiot list" than getting drunk and getting naked. She got violent with cops. Thats also higher on the "idiot list". Flashing one's titties on camera does not trump getting arrested for drunk and disorderly in my opinion. All the real housewives appear to be utter lushes, but Luann wins the prize currently for actually getting arrested for criminal behavior. 

• Love 21
45 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

unlike Luann, Bethenny and Sonya didn't assault any police officers and don't have arrest records. 

Sonja was arrested for a DWI (in 2010). She belligerently refused to take a breathlyzer & was cuffed and arrested.

And Frankel should have been arrested after throwing liquid on three women at a Coldplay show -- she got away with it b/c she's rich, white and famous.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, film noire said:

Sonja was arrested for a DWI (in 2010). She belligerently refused to take a breathlyzer & was cuffed and arrested.

And Frankel should have been arrested after throwing liquid on three women at a Coldplay show -- she got away with it b/c she's rich, white and famous.

Did the women press charges against Bethenny or alert the police? If not, why would she have been arrested? 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

If not, why would she have been arrested? 

Because it's illegal to intentionally throw a drink/liquid on people. 

And arrested, charged or not, they've all gotten away with shit that people without fame and money would not. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, bosawks said:

I wonder if the housekeeper rolled  her eyes and muttered, "This behavior is so West Palm Beach."

Coming late to the party as I just stumble upon this news on my timeline

This is exactly the thing that I found more abhorrent of this whole incident. 

Luann had to deal with the housekeeper first, then with the hotel security guy, way before the police. 

If Luann was not such a snobby B*&^5 and had listen to the maid when she explained her that she was in the wrong room, it takes 2 seconds to look around and realize that none of your belongings are there and you have made a mistake. She screwed that poor lady, God knows how she spoke to her, Luann can be pretty belittling when she wants to be, at the end the housekeeper had to choice but to call the hotel security. She had to waste time out of her tight schedule to deal with Luann drunken rant. 

Then the hotel security come and in the height of her arrogance, Luann still refuses to leave, all the while her ONS has already left the room to call the friend, how many minutes passed until the police arrived?  Every single second was an opportunity for Luann to admit her mistake, apologize and quickly leave the room. 

But not Luann De Lesseps, how dare this unimportant people try to tell her what to do? how dare they demand that she leaves a room that is not hers? 

Well, dear Luann, that is how karma works, if you would have listen to the housekeeper and left the room, or the hotel security when he tried to explain to you and left like your ONS did , none of this would have happen to you, you would not have been arrested and arraigned with several felonies, you would have been laughing at this whole fiasco. 

Yes, Luann , you made your bed and now you have to lie in it.  It couldn't have happened to a better person. 

• Love 16

Bethenny still hasn't been arrested, and the original example of how it was an apples and apples comparison was that Bethenny and Sonya getting drunk and showing their titties in a private party was the same as Luann getting arrested for drunk and disorderly after refusing to leave a hotel room that didn't belong to her and assaulting a cop.

Well, dear Luann, that is how karma works, if you would have listen to the housekeeper and left the room, or the hotel security when he tried to explain to you and left like your ONS did , none of this would have happen to you, you would not have been arrested and arraigned with several felonies, you would have been laughing at this whole fiasco. 

This. Luann has always had a "better than thou" attitude and has always denied her bad behaviors with lies and obfuscation. I hope she does get something out of rehab because it's genuinely a bad sign that she let her behavior get so out of control. Whether other housewives are worse or not, the reality here is that Luann did something that is not socially acceptable. It's not ok to create a scene in a public place because you're drunk. It's not ok to force a hotel's staff to call the cops in order to make you comply with reasonable requests. It's not ok to hit a cop with a door because you're drunk, and "I was drunk" is really not an excuse for any piece of bad behavior. 

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, film noire said:

Because it's illegal to intentionally throw a drink/liquid on people. 

And arrested, charged or not, they've all gotten away with shit that people without fame and money would not. 

I have never heard this story so am not in the loop. So the people involved didn’t file charges? Did they go to the tabloids? Am just not sure if they didn’t file any charges and it was never reported to the police why she would be arrested for that. The folks who work in law enforcement in my life don’t peruse the tabloids for people to arrest. Doesn’t sound like the parties involved cared enough to see her face charges. If they didn’t think it rose to the level of a crime it doesn’t to me either. Although  it sounds like a shitty thing to do and I would have been pissed. 

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, essexjan said:

Whilst I'm glad to see Luann has gone into rehab - because, Lord knows, the girl needs help - based on how Luann presents herself to the outside world, I'm not sure she's going to reap any long-term benefit from it.

I think she'll see rehab as a Band-Aid to help her get over this latest unhappy episode in her life. She might have the desire and insight to want to analyse why she married Tom, why the marriage broke up and what led to her being arrested. But that's just a scratch on the surface.

The underlying issues - particularly Luann pretending to be someone she's not, acting like she was born in Downton Abbey and treating everyone like they're just the little people - are the things she won't want to address.  Because if she does, well, who is left underneath all that artifice? Just plain old Luann the nurse with the crooked teeth from Connecticutt, who got lucky and married up. 

I think she'll do a maximum of 28 days in rehab, enough to clear her head a little but nowhere near long enough to get to the real core of her unhappiness  by peeling away the onion layers of artifice she's built up over the years. That takes years of work, and nothing I've seen of the Luann that's presented to us in the show or the media suggests she'd ever want to do that.

Luann has said she needs to go to rehab to make life changes.  Rehab is for substance abuse issues.  It is not there to address personality issues other people don't like in you-especially people you have never met.  I saw Luann throughout her tenure on RHONYC as someone who was profoundly lonely.  First there was the Count and his conspicuous absences, then Jacques who wanted someone to have children with and thankfully Luann did not give in, then her post-Jacques years with her free wheeling dating lifestyle.  I also think she suffers from instant gratification syndrome.  She sees she wants.  It was an epic fail for her when it came to Tom.  I guess it worked for in the past but now she has to slow down and evaluate people and situations.  

Luann has never been shy about where she came from-Connecticut number six out of a family of seven children.  Luann also did a bit of work and took chances going to Europe and explore career opportunities.  It is not as if the Count wandered into the  hospital and plucked Luann out of the nurse's lounge.  She won a beauty pageant which funded her stay and opened doors for her.  She was a television host.  When Bethenny asked Luann last season if she knew how to ski-Luann answered-"I am from Connecticut," she could have said she lived in Gstaad for 12 years but she said Connecticut.  (Bethenny had watched Luann's special so it was more of a trick question.)   Then there was the numerous photos of Luann and Tom skiing in Vail from earlier in the year.  

I don't have a problem with people who do out patient treatment for substance abuse.  There isn't a magic number of days, or number of meetings for sobriety.  It is a commitment substance abusers make one day at a time.  Luann has a court date on January 25th, so she might well have to leave rehab at the end of 28 days to make her court appearance.  Rehab isn't a solution for one's unhappiness it just gives people tools to help them with sobriety.  Again I do believe at the heart of Luann's issues, and she is to say the least very desirous of attention, is she lonely.  I really don't know what kind of therapy will help her with her loneliness.  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

I have never heard this story so am not in the loop. 

It was a Sirus XM event (featuring Coldplay in a small venue) for mostly one percenters (from Beyonce to Goop Paltrow to Harvey Rapestein). There are differing accounts, but all accounts (including Bethenny's) agree Frankel threw liquid on three women (one of whom complained directly to Sirius). A  few weeks later, Frankel suddenly said she was done with radio. Likely because Sirius was done with her. (Which is why, imo,  she wasn't charged -- Sirius wanted no publicity.)  

Money can't buy you class, but it sure can buy you a get out of jail free card (just not for Luann :)

Bethenny still hasn't been arrested

Sure - but the behavior is in the same wheelhouse, even if some of the perpetrators go free for drunken or reckless behavior -  that's why it's not apples and oranges, imo. 

Edited by film noire
brevity
  • Love 7

Luann is making her cabaret debut: 

"Countess and Friends” is said to be her debut “nightclub act”... A source tells us following the arrest, “Now she’s got more stories to tell, that’s for sure,” and that her team was interviewing candidates to help her create the show to “take on the road”.

(Perhaps to a hotel near you!)"

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/30/despite-arrest-luann-still-set-to-make-cabaret-debut/

But not at the Regency bar.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2

Its not in the same wheelhouse if no one felt the need to call the police. 

And then there's this: 

"Olsen listened to the officers and left the room but de Lesseps locked herself in the bathroom instead. When police went to open the door with a key, de Lesseps allegedly shoved Officer O’Leary and struck him in the forehead, slamming the door in his face.

The reality star resisted arrest by pushing and pulling at the officers. When de Lesseps was finally handcuffed, the report says she slipped out of the cuffs and tried to get out of the vehicle.

She reportedly yelled, “I'm going to f---ing kill you," as she was successfully put back in the police car and again screaming, “I’m going to f---ing kill all of you,” as she was put behind bars."

And:

"She was charged with disorderly intoxication, battery on an officer/firefighter/EMT, resisting arrest with violence, and threatening a public servant Sunday morning, according to WPTV."

Thats a lot of charges versus this incident of Bethenny's that led to no arrest at all. There's a reason this is getting attention and it's because Luann has made a very big mess in a very public way, complete with an obligatory "I'm off to rehab to deal with my shit" public meltdown. She's topped Bethenny big time at this point. While I think jail time is unlikely because she's rich and already playing the rehab card, she's actually in danger of jail time which is a much bigger deal than what most Housewives get into. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Its not in the same wheelhouse if no one felt the need to call the police. 

I think it depends on why the cops weren't called (the cops are often not called when even serious crimes --  crimes like rape -- happen among the rich). If Miss Off Duty Waitress had done what many said Frankel did (pay a security guard to force the women to move, pushed them several times, and then threw a cocktail all over the women) I'm pretty sure they'd face the law. 

Luann picked the wrong venue to behave like the rest of her coworkers, imo.

She should pay the price, but so should they all -- drive drunk, pay the price. Shove women around and throw water on them, because they stand in your mighty way, pay the price. Throw a glass at a co-worker, pay the price.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Tamara Tattles has an... interesting take on this.  So, she has picked up the whole "something was slipped in Lu's drink and something untoward happened towards her" angle but she is buying it hook, line, and sinker. She says Lu is distraught over this and remembers nothing of that night. If you go through the comment section, it is filled with people praying for Lu, cheering her on, and affirming that she was roofied. While GHB can make some people violent, it isn't a common reaction (or else it would be the world's worst date rape drug ever). 

Alcohol also makes people forget whole nights and be violent when they normally wouldn’t be.  But people hate to admit that plain ol alcohol got the best of them.  

• Love 9

I'm just not understanding why you're insisting I acknowledge Bethenny's behavior as equal. Because I don't and I won't be. Luann got arrested. That's why we're discussing Luann's behavior. Bethenny has not been arrested and Luann has - Luann's winning the war in getting caught out. I don't understand why Bethenny and Bethenny's behavior and the insistence that Bethenny must be acknowledged is even an issue here. This is the thread for Luann, right? 

I mean, I get that you hate Bethenny and *want me to agree with you* but I am not going to because my internal logic on this is that Luann got herself arrested after years of looking down on everyone and lying about her own behavior. Bethenny really has nothing to do with my opinion that Luann has been lying about her own behavior for years and it's finally caught up with her in a very public way.  

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I'm just not understanding why you're insisting I acknowledge Bethenny's behavior as equal. Because I don't and I won't be. Luann got arrested. That's why we're discussing Luann's behavior. Bethenny has not been arrested and Luann has - Luann's winning the war in getting caught out. I don't understand why Bethenny and Bethenny's behavior and the insistence that Bethenny must be acknowledged is even an issue here. This is the thread for Luann, right? 

I mean, I get that you hate Bethenny and *want me to agree with you* but I am not going to because my internal logic on this is that Luann got herself arrested after years of looking down on everyone and lying about her own behavior. Bethenny really has nothing to do with my opinion that Luann has been lying about her own behavior for years and it's finally caught up with her in a very public way.  

Luann let go of the superior attitude years ago and holding her accountable to it now, well after the fact, is ridiculous IMO. Had Luann done this 8+ years ago, I would agree that she deserves to have her hypocrisy pointed out in flashing neon letters but, as I have said several times, she is different now from who/what she was back then.

Did she break the law, Yes, did she get arrested, Yes but she has also apologized twice now and has not tried to excuse/minimize her bad/ugly/drunken behavior and I give her credit for that and hope she gets the help she needs to deal with whatever is going on in her life that led to this event/arrest. I take no pleasure in someone downfall, even a HW that I don't care for. But as they say, YMMV

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I'm just not understanding why you're insisting I acknowledge Bethenny's behavior as equal. 

I mean, I get that you hate Bethenny and *want me to agree with you* but I am not going to

I don't need you to agree with me at all -- disagree away! -- and I'm not insisting you do anything other than allow me to disagree with you that Luann's behaviour is radically different from her castmates.

They've all done things, imo,  that could get them arrested, minus their privilege.

This is the thread for Luann, right? 

It is  -- and comparisons between housewives routinely turn up in each designated thread (pretty sure that's allowed, as long as it's not multiple posts/thread derailment). 

I think it's tacky none of them have said anything about this yet -- not even a "Good luck with that mess you made, Lulu!" - I know they all calculate the odds like bookies, but you can throw a bone while making it clear you don't endorse Luann's behaviour. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Alcohol also makes people forget whole nights and be violent when they normally wouldn’t be.  But people hate to admit that plain ol alcohol got the best of them.  

Plus, blackout drinking in your fifties usually means you're a hardcore drinker.  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6

Luann let go of the superior attitude years ago and holding her accountable to it now, well after the fact, is ridiculous IMO.

So if I don't agree with your opinion, I am being ridiculous?

I don't agree. Luann has been a snob for a good long time now and has always held herself above the other housewives and has taken a "better than you" attitude with her behavior. 

Did she break the law, Yes, did she get arrested, Yes but she has also apologized twice now and has not tried to excuse/minimize her bad/ugly/drunken behavior and I give her credit for that and hope she gets the help she needs to deal with whatever is going on in her life that led to this event/arrest.

I'm probably going to need more than the obligatory "gosh and golly who knew getting blackout drunk, breaking into a hotel room, assaulting a cop and screaming 'I'm gonna fucking kill you all' was a bad thing and I am real sorry about it" apology from someone who has always smugly held themselves as a cut above the drunken rabble she so clearly looks down upon. For all the shit she gave Alex, Alex never got herself arrested for drunk and disorderly. It's only been what? six days? I think we're still allowed to talk about her arrest. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Shove women around and throw water on them

It actually wasn't water. She became annoyed, went to the bar and ordered a cocktail, then threw it over the women who were standing in front of her, blocking her view of the band. Apparently it was a small room with many people, and she wanted to "cool them off". 

Pissed off Sirius execs and was fired. 

• Love 8
23 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Oh, and she didn't "break into a room", she thought the room was hers

Right -- it's not entering that's the issue, it's refusing to leave (kinda like some of her relationships :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, film noire said:

I don't need you to agree with me at all -- disagree away! -- and I'm not "insisting" you do anything, other than allow me to disagree with you that Luann's behaviour is radically different from her castmates.

They've all done things, imo,  that could get them arrested, minus their privilege. 

Sure is -- and comparisons between housewives routinely turn up in each designated thread - pretty sure that's allowed, as long as it's not multiple posts/thread derailment.

I think it's tacky none of them have said anything about this yet -- not even a "good luck with that mess you made, Lulu!"

I do believe there is a culture on many of the franchises where excessive drinking is encouraged and then some sit back and talk about how inappropriate or hysterical the ensuing behavior is.  To date, I have yet to see a cogent account of Luann's behavior other than she kicked at safety person and tried closing the bathroom door.  I am sure between now and arraignment there will be a meeting of the minds.  I am hard pressed to see how a drunken person yelling, without a weapon, saying they will kill everyone, is  a felony.  I get charging it but it is a stretch.   

I find it far more repugnant for guest in a restaurant to get on a table and start dancing-or even a private rented home.  Or taking knives and stabbing the table.  Bad behavior.  Not to mention throwing cake around a restaurant (RHNJ).  I am not saying Luann's behavior should be excused and there is no shortage of questionable behavior while drinking on this particular franchise.  

I am quite certain all their comments have been suppressed until filming resumes-unless of course Andy wants to bring Bethenny on his radio for some sage comments.  

53 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I'm probably going to need more than the obligatory "gosh and golly who knew getting blackout drunk, breaking into a hotel room, assaulting a cop and screaming 'I'm gonna fucking kill you all' was a bad thing and I am real sorry about it" apology from someone who has always smugly held themselves as a cut above the drunken rabble she so clearly looks down upon. For all the shit she gave Alex, Alex never got herself arrested for drunk and disorderly. It's only been what? six days? I think we're still allowed to talk about her arrest. 

I don;t think anyone has alleged Luann broke into a hotel room.  Luann may have had her slips, but most of the behavior she has commented on has beyond the pale.  Asking the guests be on time for dinner (and filming) really isn't a big deal.  Luann has always been polite to "the help" and shown manners.  Can't say the same for Ramona or Sonja.  

Alex ended up not having a single friend on the cast except Jill Zarin because for all her criticism of Luann she was a really big phony.  This comes from someone who actually liked Simon and Alex.  They just became a huge disappointment.  It really wasn't Luann's or Sonja's fault.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I do believe there is a culture on many of the franchises where excessive drinking is encouraged and then some sit back and talk about how inappropriate or hysterical the ensuing behavior is.  To date, I have yet to see a cogent account of Luann's behavior other than she kicked at safety person and tried closing the bathroom door.  I am sure between now and arraignment there will be a meeting of the minds.  I am hard pressed to see how a drunken person yelling, without a weapon, saying they will kill everyone, is  a felony.  I get charging it but it is a stretch.   

I find it far more repugnant for guest in a restaurant to get on a table and start dancing-or even a private rented home.  Or taking knives and stabbing the table.  Bad behavior.  Not to mention throwing cake around a restaurant (RHNJ).  I am not saying Luann's behavior should be excused and there is no shortage of questionable behavior while drinking on this particular franchise.  

I am quite certain all their comments have been suppressed until filming resumes-unless of course Andy wants to bring Bethenny on his radio for some sage comments.  

I don;t think anyone has alleged Luann broke into a hotel room.  Luann may have had her slips, but most of the behavior she has commented on has beyond the pale.  Asking the guests be on time for dinner (and filming) really isn't a big deal.  Luann has always been polite to "the help" and shown manners.  Can't say the same for Ramona or Sonja.  

Alex ended up not having a single friend on the cast except Jill Zarin because for all her criticism of Luann she was a really big phony.  This comes from someone who actually liked Simon and Alex.  They just became a huge disappointment.  It really wasn't Luann's or Sonja's fault.

Just an FYI, there was no kicking according to the actual arrest report, Luann pushed a police officer out of the bathroom with an open hand to his/her chest and then shut the door on them, hitting him in the head with the door as she closed or opened it. Pushing someone and kicking them are different, 1 you do to hurt someone (kicking them), the other you do to get them away from you (pushing them). The kicking rumor was falsely reported in the tabloids, told to them by the ever present, untrustworthy "unnamed source". Oh, and the police report doesn't say that Luann/unnamed guy "broke into" the hotel room either. 

By the time this is done and over with, it will be alleged that Luann drugged/forced the guy into bed, that her kids disowned her and that Andy has fired her for sullying the NY HW show! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

The hotel room Luann was in was not hers. As was earlier said, just because a door isn't locked, that doesn't mean you have the license or freedom to go in and use said room. Luann is an adult and not a child. She went onto someone else's room and refused to leave. Thats breaking into a hotel room. 

The cops wouldn't have been called if she was in her own room. 

Luann has always been nice to the help except when she's blackout drunk refusing to leave a room that isn't hers and threatening to kill everyone currently pissing her off.

Alex might be phony but at last check she's managed to go out in public without getting black out drunk, refusing to leave a hotel room that isn't hers that she wants to fuck some random man in and then screaming how she wants to kill the cops arresting her. Luann wins at bad behavior.

By the time this is done and over with, it will be alleged that Luann drugged/forced the guy into bed, that her kids disowned her and that Andy has fired her for sullying the NY HW show! LOL

You think? Because unnamed sources have been alleging that poor Luann is actually the victim of a date rape drug. I wonder if the fellow she was with for the fuck appreciates that accusation being made by unnamed sources. 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 12

I would think that “entitled behavior” looks different to different people, just as many see behaviors differently or through our own experiences. I think that Luann has tried to keep herself in check for the last few years, but some things are hard to let go of. It was only a couple of years ago that she was admitting to meeting her “soulmate” when he was on a date with another woman and proclaimed that she won when he left with her.  No shame in her game at all. No empathy for the woman who arrived on that date with Tom. That is entitled behavior to me (not to minimize the fact that Tom was the bigger asshole). 

She also took entitled to a whole new level last year when she told Bethenny - her host - that she would have expected the best room, considering her newly married status. She felt like she was entitled to the best the resort had to offer and someone else should be expected to accept less. 

Neither of these things happened 8 years ago, or 6, or 4. They are fairly recent and indicative of her true nature, which is to feel she is entitled. 

• Love 24
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think anyone has alleged Luann broke into a hotel room. 

You're right, they haven't -- she's been charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, disorderly intoxication, resisting an officer with violence and two counts of corruption by threat (a Florida law covering threats to public servants).

she wants to fuck some random man in 

The guy is actually an old boyfriend of Luann's (she sure can pick them -- the way he ran and left her in the dust -- she's dated every Tom, Dick and Hurry). 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

She also took entitled to a whole new level last year when she told Bethenny - her host - that she would have expected the best room, considering her newly married status. 

A honeymoon suite for one! :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4

The guy is actually an old boyfriend of Luann's (she sure can pick them). 

Yeah, right.  That was story number two shortly replaced by story number three, date rape.  Whatever, she hooks up with anyone at anytime.  Suddenly that Ray character takes on a whole new light.  This was her booty call and he was NOT to show up and put shade on her classy Countess look.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Whatever, she hooks up with anyone at anytime.

Good for her - and any woman with similar desires - as long as she's safe and happy while doing so, she can screw a Roman legion as far as I'm concerned. 

• Love 7

Good for her - and any woman with similar desires - as long as she's safe and happy while doing so, she can screw a Roman legion as far as I'm concerned.

And of course that’s why I’m calling slut on her.  She is not safe.  Those around her are not safe.  Having sex in public with strangers is not safe.  She needs help.  This behavior is not healthy.  All of which is not my business.  The public part is since it is public.  So I say she’s a slut.  She has no class.  She uses no discretion.  She doesn’t care who she fucks over while she’s fucking.  She’s been caught and called out before but now she’s actually been arrested.  Classy.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Because unnamed sources have been alleging that poor Luann is actually the victim of a date rape drug. 

That was a toxic thing for Tamara to set in motion -- you don't screw around with that kind of accusation.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, film noire said:

She can screw anything and she does, good for her.  There is a moment and a place, that is what separates us from animals. 

If she want to scream out of her lungs and swing from a chandelier then she needs to use her own place, that kind of behavior will get her kick out of any place as the noise complains will come on cue.  

Luann is not in this predicament for having sex with an "ex-boyfriend" aka ONS, nobody complained about that, the maid tried to warn her that she was in the wrong room and Luann couldn't care less, she still got down to business as if nothing happened, when the security guy came, exactly the same, by this I am assuming she has already had her sexual appetite satisfied but she still refused to listen to the security guy. Her lover listened and left and he never got arrested. 

It is not having sex what got Luann arrested , it is her complete disregard for these two hotel workers who tried to get her to leave on her own will before even calling the police. These two hotel workers did everything they could to allow her an exit where no police was involved. I bet she now wishes she would have listened to them but Luann listens to no one, specially if she considers them of lower rank. 

Luann and only Luann in her stupid arrogance is guilty of her arrest.  

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Leroux said:

It is not having sex what got Luann arrested

I don't think anybody is saying Luann is in legal trouble for having sex (and I agree, she's facing charges b/c she refused to leave/resisted arrest). 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4

That was a toxic thing for Tamara to set in motion -- you don't screw around with that kind of accusation.

I have not yet seen Luann deny the "Luann thinks she was given a date rape drug" story.

How nice for the fuck of the day, it was apparently consensual until Luann got into trouble and now she can't be bothered to deny a tale being told by someone anonymous that *she* says she was given a date rape drug.

Yes, this is a toxic accusation that can ruin lives. If it isn't true, it should be denied by Luann. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I have not yet seen Luann deny the "Luann thinks she was given a date rape drug" story.

How nice for the fuck of the day, it was apparently consensual until Luann got into trouble and now she can't be bothered to deny a tale being told by someone anonymous that *she* says she was given a date rape drug.

Yes, this is a toxic accusation that can ruin lives. If it isn't true, it should be denied by Luann. 

Well, in a way she did deny it when she apologized the second time. She didn't claim anyone drugged/raped her in that apology, which was after that comment was made. She took responsibility for her actions, she didn't blame anyone else.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

That is so not a denial. At this point it is publically out that "Luann thinks she was date rape drugged" thanks to Tamara Tattles. That accusation can ruin lives and she needs to do more than sit silent and vaguely apologize. Otherwise she benefits from the lie being told that can ruin someone else's life. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

That is so not a denial. At this point it is publically out that "Luann thinks she was date rape drugged" thanks to Tamara Tattles. That accusation can ruin lives and she needs to do more than sit silent and vaguely apologize. Otherwise she benefits from the lie being told that can ruin someone else's life. 

If she is in rehab, she may not be allowed to access her SM accounts now, so we will have to wait until she gets out to see what she says happened. The fact is that she, herself, has blamed no one but herself for her conduct that night, not the guy, not the maid, not the hotel security person, not the police, no one but herself. 

• Love 5

Wait.  There was nothing in the police report that Lu was having sex in the bed in that hotel room.  Nothing from housekeeping.  And from what I get from that report, the housekeeper immediately told them they were in the wrong room.  And given the timeline, Lu's ex tried to get her out of there and when he couldn't he went back to the bar to get help from her friend. 

I get that people don't like Lu.  I've had years that I couldn't stand her.  But I'm trying to see this all objectively.  Yes.  She totally screwed up that night.  Yes.  She broke the law.  However, I do think that there are things that are being blown out of proportion.

BTW, I brought up in my last post about behavior in Mexico.  I did so because of Lu's falling into the bush and how disgraceful that seemed to many.  I also brought up others behavior in Mexico because if Lu's behavior was so bad, wasn't So, Beth and Dorinda's behavior just as bad?  I don't see that apples to oranges because I was talking specifically about behavior in Mexico.  There are many examples of these housewives behaving badly and I don't think I have to reiterate the list.  And everyone is going to have their opinions as to which is worse.  There will never be agreement.

I feel bad for Lu.  It's been a rough year.  And yeah, she shouldn't have ever married Tom.  But I think all of us have made mistakes in our life.  Stupid mistakes.  That's what makes us human.  I hope she works her stuff out.

• Love 14

If she is in rehab, she may not be allowed to access her SM accounts now, so we will have to wait until she gets out to see what she says happened.

A convenient excuse and no help to the poor bastard on the hook for *drugging her with a date rape drug*. 

She's not on an involuntary commitment, she chose to go to rehab, she is not under any obligation legally to avoid her social media. She's an adult, and she has an obligation to not throw others under the bus by avoiding her responsibilities in denying false allegations.

Does she have ANY obligation to deny this story if it isn't true? Because it's a toxic accusation that can ruin lives and the longer she sits silent, the longer "Luann is the victim, she was fed date rape drugs by the man who was planning to rape her" festers.

• Love 2