Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 11/19/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

12 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I'm surprised TMZ or some other outlet hasn't sent in a reporter or source.  

We all knew Meghan was a spoiled brat but yesterday's behavior when the camera was off just confirms it.

Recording devices Like your phone have to be to be completely shut down during the show. If they see once with your phone, they immediately get stern with you. And will remove you 

15 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

@WonderWuman73, best of luck to you on your continuing rehab.  💙   I hope your View visit helped lift your spirits, too. 

And thank goodness Meggie looks and sounds as abrasive in person as she does on TV, leaving my unfavorable opinion of her intact. 😆

Thank you Ladyrain. I appreciate that. It sure did for awhile at least lol 😆 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Thank you, thank you.

We appreciate your recap! I saw you 😄 I rewatched just to see if I could spot you. I feel you on peri menopausal at 45 me too. Ugh . Wishing you a good recovery and success in the rehabilitation. 

You pointed out that Abby didn't go to MM side. I have a very strong feeling these tantrums are an everyday thing with Meggie the others are over them and I could see Meghan lashing out if people try to comfort her. I'd keep my butt seated next to Joy too 😊.

Watching MSNBC yesterday and I heard a few people that Trumps base isn't as important as the were or perceived to be pre election 😂 and that explains Joy not letting  Meghan change the subject about the correspondent dinner to Trumps base being upset. Meggie being in politics know this as well.

I had no idea I’d be on camera so much. Lol but that everyone here including my family saw me. Thank you Coffeewinewater 😊 I feel you too 

9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Megan is very subdued and sad today. I wonder if she was taken to the task behind the scenes for her bad attitude yesterday.

@Wonderwuman73, I cannot thank you enough for giving us the tea on Nutmeg.. What a big baby! I am happy that it is Whoopie who is giving her the business. 

What is there left to say about Khashoggi's brutal murder that our President has dismissed as no big deal.  I am no longer shocked or appalled by anything coming from the White House. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. 

You're welcome! I hope to visit again next year 

And for those celebrating, have a Happy Thanksgiving! 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Minority Opinion:   I do NOT like Kristin Chenoweth.   I admire her talent and am fine seeing her singing performances.   Is there something in her contract on interview programs where the host(s) are required to mention (more than once) how TINY she is?  Then she must also comment about how TINY she is (today she needed "a pillow" to sit on)?  It has happened every time I've seen her for years!   Somehow her annoying/needy personality also comes across when she has parts to play on television.  I'd pay to see her perform onstage...as long as someone would promise that she wouldn't come out and speak to the audience as her tiny self.

I have mixed feelings about her. She seems nice enough but she also comes across as “precious” and that’s just weird on a grown woman. 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, OpalNightstream said:

She seems nice enough but she also comes across as “precious” and that’s just weird on a grown woman. 

I feel that "quality" is generally untrustworthy.  Appears to be so sweet and genuine.   Maybe if someone convinces her that her size is obvious and there's no need to harp on it ever again, the "preciousness" wouldn't be as jarring.

• Love 8
On 11/21/2018 at 6:50 AM, tribeca said:

I have seen Megan on other shows through the years and she didn’t seem quite as unlikeable.

Those were her auditions!  She was on her best behavior (and Joy wasn't around).

On 11/21/2018 at 6:50 AM, tribeca said:

It seems like she is angry and really doesn’t enjoy her job.

She came on like Gangbusters saying she was there (essentially) to make Joy's life miserable.  She didn't/doesn't have what it takes.

• Love 12

I think Meghan could benefit from grief counseling. IMO, she is coping with it by using alcohol and other substances.  I dislike her as much as anyone, but she seems to be in a lot of pain and shouldn't be on TV. And yes, I want her off my TV. 

• Love 14

Thank You!  I dont mind the repeats and a BIG thanks for not rerunning the bday ep.  Maybe someone reads this list hah.  

On 11/21/2018 at 7:24 PM, geekburger said:

Loved today’s set! Wish they dressed the set for holidays more!

It probably will be, when they come back

• Love 2

@WonderWuman73 - it took 3 viewings but I finally caught you.  You looked lovely!  Thanks again for the process, I have always wondered about that.  Back in the late 60s, early 70s the Brownies in the Detroit area would be invited in the audience of Bozo the Clown.  Our leader had already been with her older daughter and would not let us go.  The big meanie!  She said she could not endure another processing.  So my interest in the process has only grown over the years.  Still pissed about Bozo though!

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 9
On 11/20/2018 at 10:04 PM, WonderWuman73 said:

lol that and the Q- tips came out to dry her eyes as well. 

Omg, a Q-tip. I have only ever seen Wendy Williams use the Q-tip. Lol. Anyone that watches WW know how often she Q-tips herself (she's always on the verge of tears). It must be a makeup artist trick 

• Love 6

And, if you must do it, wipe underneath your eye from outer corner to inner corner. Which goes against current or future wrinkles instead of reinforcing or encouraging them. Over time, over many years, those motions add up, LOL. A Q-tip will glom onto that one teeny tiny spot of smudge w/o disturbing the rest of the perfection you created. Gently swirling the tip keeps providing a clean surface to use because smears ... gah. (I rarely wear makeup now  Because I'm Retired And I Don't Give A Shit, but those old habits are still in my brain). 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, jumper sage said:

@WonderWuman73 - it took 3 viewings but I finally caught you.  You looked lovely!  Thanks again for the process, I have always wondered about that.  Back in the late 60s, early 70s the Brownies in the Detroit area would be invited in the audience of Bozo the Clown.  Our leader had already been with her older daughter and would not let us go.  The big meanie!  She said she could not endure another processing.  So my interest in the process has only grown over the years.  Still pissed about Bozo though!

Great! And you’re welcome 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, bannana said:

@WonderWuman73 now has 89 likes!

Oh wow!  Yay me!! That’s crazy. I didn’t think most people here would watch for me. All I remember thinking to myself was “Oh Crap, Shes really like this?,  Am I really watching this?, Can this be real? , This is really uncomfortable to watch, where’s the popcorn?, no one on stage including the rest of the Ladies looked surprised at her behavior, And wait til I tell everyone here! Lol” 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Oh wow!  Yay me!! That’s crazy. I didn’t think most people here would watch for me. All I remember thinking to myself was “Oh Crap, Shes really like this?,  Am I really watching this?, Can this be real? , This is really uncomfortable to watch, where’s the popcorn?, no one on stage including the rest of the Ladies looked surprised at her behavior, And wait til I tell everyone here! Lol” 

Bold - What do you mean?  We are all family here.  You took one for the team.

I could read it over and over again.  Call me crazy but finding it a bit nuts not add to the event?  I have retold your assessment to anyone who knows The View.  Big hit at Thanksgiving.

• Love 12

Yes yes yes wonderwoman....I looked for you through several viewings...we are all here for the team.  You look terrific.....You are breaking the site for likes this week.  I wonder what the record is for this site? Anybody know.  I got on it when it was called by another name and one week Jack Bauer and 24 broke it. WE LOVE YOU WONDERWOMAN! 💋

• Love 5
10 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

I watched for you too. You are lovely. I think a great many people watched for you.

• Love 6

I must first blame WonderWoman for almost getting me hurt at my job. After reading her somewhat "behind the scenes" account of what happened at the show, I darn near fell out of my chair laughing so hard!

Must be nice though to be able to go to a job, interrupt and talk down to co-workers when they are speaking, run out of the room crying when things dont go your way and then act all pissy and sullen upon after having to be coaxed back to work. If I behaved like that I'd be laughed right of the building. Spoiled NutMeg is right about one thing though; it is not fair. She's just wrong about in what way.

Thanks again Wonderwoman for going in the trenches and reporting back! You are the queen. 👍

Edited by Stacee
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Bold - What do you mean?  We are all family here.  You took one for the team.

I could read it over and over again.  Call me crazy but finding it a bit nuts not add to the event?  I have retold your assessment to anyone who knows The View.  Big hit at Thanksgiving.

Awww, I was happy to! And I'm also happy to know my report was a big hit at your Thanksgiving! Lmao 

I went to visit some family over the weekend and retold my story to them and they could not believe it! They were laughing their heads off. My aunt's boyfriend whose a Trump supporter..( we're a democratic family) was laughing as well. He said enough already! ...she's too much, stop you're crying woman, what a child...and she's Mccain's daughter???????? 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, atlantaloves said:

Yes yes yes wonderwoman....I looked for you through several viewings...we are all here for the team.  You look terrific.....You are breaking the site for likes this week.  I wonder what the record is for this site? Anybody know.  I got on it when it was called by another name and one week Jack Bauer and 24 broke it. WE LOVE YOU WONDERWOMAN! 💋

Fantastic AtlantaLoves!  Thank you!!! I was actually in  pain from a broken wrist I suffered 2 months ago.  I thought the camera caught my pained expression a few times. I didn't have time to take my medication...lol my cousin who watched said the look on your face says everything about  the taping. I laughed and said...it was a combo of the pain and utter disbelief of what I was experiencing.  

Love you guys too! 

5 hours ago, MMEButterfly said:

I watched for you too. You are lovely. I think a great many people watched for you.

Thanks for watching MMEBUTTERFLY ! I appreciate your sweet comment. 😊

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Stacee said:

I must first blame WonderWoman for almost getting me hurt at my job. After reading her somewhat "behind the scenes" account of what happened at the show, I darn near fell out of my chair laughing so hard!

Must be nice though to be able to go to a job, interrupt and talk down to co-workers when they are speaking, run out of the room crying when things dont go your way and then act all pissy and sullen upon after having to be coaxed back to work. If I behaved like that I'd be laughed right of the building. Spoiled NutMeg is right about one thing though; it is not fair. She's just wrong about in what way.

Thanks again Wonderwoman for going in the trenches and reporting back! You are the queen. 👍

sorry you got hurt at your job Stacee.  Lol 😮

It was a pleasure I'm looking forward to doing again when I get the chance. 😆😊😂

• Love 5