Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2 : Things That We Need To Discuss NOW!

• Start Topic

Hey all, this is more a rumor rather then news, but supposedly they are filming an all new teen Mom cast in New Jersey as we speak. I read it on Reddit from someone from Jersey who claims to have a distant connection to one of the new moms. Nothing confirmed but it would line up with that casting call MTV put out for teen mom's who were friends/ lived close together. These new girls will be interacting more, apparently, as they were filming a BBQ. 

• Love 2

New Teen Mom 2 tonight. Get the blood pressure meds ready. Ha! We need a bingo card (like live pd has) to mark off whenever the girls do something typical.  Like Jenelle saying Dude or Kail saying she isn't filming that.  If we take shots, we would be drunk before it was over.  

• Love 7

Wait, what?!  Live PD has a bingo card?!  I need this.  

Y'all are gonna have to watch this without me.  Brianna tipped the scales into 'completely unwatchable' for me.  I just can't.  

• Love 5
(edited)
33 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

What are you trying to do to us @Mkay? We'd all have alcohol poisoning by the first commercial break!

Hahahaha 

30 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Wait, what?!  Live PD has a bingo card?!  I need this.  

Y'all are gonna have to watch this without me.  Brianna tipped the scales into 'completely unwatchable' for me.  I just can't.  

Yes!! It's hilarious.  Sticks (the Oklahoma police guy) was playing his one night.  They email me a card every fri/sat night before the show.  Just google live pd bingo.  

I'all be FF through all of Brianna's. I don't know anything abt her and it sounds like I really don't want to. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

Thanks @Mkay, I'm all signed up now!

I can't do Brianna, her mother, Kail with her "not gonna talk about it" $300k check, Jenelle and her future, and Leah is just so damn frustrating.(Monkey!)  I'll just catch Chelsea's segments online.  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Thanks @Mkay, I'm all signed up now!

I can't do Brianna, her mother, Kail with her "not gonna talk about it" $300k check, Jenelle and her future, and Leah is just so damn frustrating.(Monkey!)  I'll just catch Chelsea's segments online.  

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

New Teen Mom 2 tonight. Get the blood pressure meds ready. Ha! We need a bingo card (like live pd has) to mark off whenever the girls do something typical.  Like Jenelle saying Dude or Kail saying she isn't filming that.  If we take shots, we would be drunk before it was over.  

Bolding mine: lol @ both of you pointing out Mother Russia refusing to film or saying "I don't wanna talk about it!". BINGO! You two are winners. 

OMG my hubby watches Live PD. I didn't know this. Too bad COPS doesn't have this bingo card. 

We should make up one of our own for TM:

Kail refusing to film/speak

Jenelle saying "dude"

Pizza or wieners are being served in Jenelle's house

Jace's name being said 100 times by Jenelle without the word "love" being mentioned

• Love 6

Yay!  Somebody else who plays Live PD Bingo!!  I love that show. 

I'm the opposite of you,  I didnt watch the last season of either Teen Mom but for some reason I have the new episode set to record tonight at 5.  I don't know if I'll stick around for the whole season but I want to see Chelsea and even though I can't stand them, I kinda want to see what the witches coven is up to. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Bolding mine: lol @ both of you pointing out Mother Russia refusing to film or saying "I don't wanna talk about it!". BINGO! You two are winners. 

OMG my hubby watches Live PD. I didn't know this. Too bad COPS doesn't have this bingo card. 

We should make up one of our own for TM:

Kail refusing to film/speak

Jenelle saying "dude"

Pizza or wieners are being served in Jenelle's house

Jace's name being said 100 times by Jenelle without the word "love" being mentioned

Yes! We love Live PD! Bingo is just icing on the cake.  ?? 

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

A little OT but I am super into Live PD right now and I am Googling that bingo card lol. 

Yes!!! I totally get a little too involved on their Facebook page when discussing the show while it's on.  It's just too fun. Lol

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Wait, some of you watch this sober? My drinking starts way in advance.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Wait, some of you watch this sober? My drinking starts way in advance.

I haven't touched alcohol in over 22 years but I smoked a lot of weed before I watched.  It helps. 

• Love 13

I'd only watch this "charity" (we all want to go on a skydiving trip together but don't want to pay for it -- maybe we can get MTV to fund it if we pretend it is for "charity") skydive if and only if one parachute was not packed correctly and one of these slobs would plummet to the ground.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

I'd only watch this "charity" (we all want to go on a skydiving trip together but don't want to pay for it -- maybe we can get MTV to fund it if we pretend it is for "charity") skydive if and only if one parachute was not packed correctly and one of these slobs would plummet to the ground.

That's Kail. Her heart is always in the right place. Oh wait. Bitch doesn't have a heart. All roads lead back to selfish Kail. Why doesn't she just write out a big fat check to a charity that will help the victims of the hurricane? Slime-ball bitch. 

When Kail's parachute fails to open, hopefully she doesn't fall in the ocean as that will cause a tsunami. If she hits the ground, it will be a 10.0 earthquake. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

Seriously, using the hurricanes to get a free trip to do what you want... gross. How about you do something off camera to help the relief efforts...Leah helped when her area was devastated by floods without MTV filming. I get Kail has a newborn and so maybe she can't drop everything quite as easily, but she's been saying long before any hurricanes hit that she wanted to go sky diving again, so I side eye her "charity" effort. How would that even work? People donate and she jumps? It's not like she won't do it, she's done it before I agree with @CofCinci I would donate if one of the jumpers doesn't have a parachute in their pack... but nobody knows who until they jump.

• Love 12

Bitch please! You're a nothing, a nobody in the grand scheme of things Garbage Pail. Just donate some of your ill gotten money you ratchet ass.

I'm sure these Teen Mom assholes can raise: 100 bud light cans, 1 brown couch, 50 nail clippings, 1 pound of hillbilly weed, a pillses variety pack, and a bucket of plankton left over from Kail's dinner. 

My inner East L.A chola says: Fuck these putos!

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, LunaMia said:

Bitch please! You're a nothing, a nobody in the grand scheme of things Garbage Pail. Just donate some of your ill gotten money you ratchet ass.

I'm sure these Teen Mom assholes can raise: 100 bud light cans, 1 brown couch, 50 nail clippings, 1 pound of hillbilly weed, a pillses variety pack, and a bucket of plankton left over from Kail's dinner. 

My inner East L.A chola says: Fuck these putos!

Oh yeah! 

Pinche babosos!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LunaMia said:

Lol! Nothing better than Spanish when trying to cuss someone out!

True, true. lol 

I think of some of the chola girls from my high school days. They would have literally beat the shit outta Kail in a few seconds. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

True, true. lol 

I think of some of the chola girls from my high school days. They would have literally beat the shit outta Kail in a few seconds. 

Haha, yes they would! I would pay to see that. 

• Love 3

What the hell is a charity sky dive anyways? Is it like a walk-a-thon where people donate if she jumps out of an airplane? If so, couldn't they just set up a spot for donations, sans any jumping out of an airplane? She's so annoying. Anything for attention.

• Love 7

What's especially annoying is how they all overvalue their worth. They think they're worthy of some charity event that would even garner enough money to make a dent.  

Nothing is stopping her from helping, except her own thirst for attention and adulation! 

Altruistic you are not Kail, antagonistic you are.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Nothing is stopping her from tweeting to her minions to send their money to any reputable organization that can help the victims of these two devastating hurricanes. 

But that wouldn't be about her now would it?

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Tatum said:

What the hell is a charity sky dive anyways? Is it like a walk-a-thon where people donate if she jumps out of an airplane? If so, couldn't they just set up a spot for donations, sans any jumping out of an airplane? She's so annoying. Anything for attention.

I'm guessing that she and the other TM 'stars' would forgo their salary and have MTV 'donate' the standard salary to a charity; meanwhile, they will expect MTV to organize/fund another large group vacation - complete with skydiving excursion.  What a bunch of saints!  They are so selfless.  Kail would roll 20 deep with Bone, Quay and Peach.... you know, for charity.  It is all about helping those affected by Irma? Ida? Idris Elba? 

TM1 Moms got Puerto Rico.  TM2 Moms want a group trip too.  They're going to try to guilt MTV into it -- under the guise of charity.

• Love 5

I doubt they would forgo their own payment... they probably just want to slap their face on the event and hope that everyone else will donate.

Edited by leighroda
Because I apparently struggle with my naitive tongue...english
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

I doubt they would have been forgo their own payment... they probably just want to slap their face on the event and hope that everyone else will donate.

yeah, this is a contribution solicitation.  there will be no "giving"....sheesh!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

I doubt they would have been forgo their own payment... they probably just want to slap their face on the event and hope that everyone else will donate.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Kail and co sets up a donation website where if she gets $X amount raised, she will jump out of a plane. Meanwhile, either MTV pays for the cost of the jump, or the jump comes out out of the donation money. Regardless, Kail isn't out a dime, gets to do something she wants to do for free, and take credit for raising money for charity.

• Love 8

Bone, Quay and Peach

Reads like the broke-ass version of Bone-Thugs and Harmony.

WTF kind of people are these with these fucked up names? Sterling included. 

Sterling doesn't sky-dive? Or are hunchback trolls not allowed to skydive? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, Tatum said:

Maybe it's an event where they are all going to jump out of a plane. For each dollar donated, that's a dime-sized hole cut in the parachute of then Teen Mom "star" of your choice.

I'd donate.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Maybe it's an event where they are all going to jump out of a plane. For each dollar donated, that's a dime-sized hole cut in the parachute of then Teen Mom "star" of your choice.

I'd donate.

Let me pull out the AmEx. I got $500 on Kail and $500 on Jenelle.

I'd put another $500 on Amber, but she wouldn't jump without her couch.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Faul McCartney said:

OMG. I'm in LA. I'm seriously considering it. But I think my husband would judge the shit outta me if I told him I wanted to spend precious weekend hours at a TM2 reunion taping! hmmmm...

Please go!  Oh I wish we all

could. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Please go!  Oh I wish we all

could. 

I would probably get kicked out for calling out "bullshit" too many times on whatever Jenelle, Kail, and Briana are saying to Drew.  

38 minutes ago, leighroda said:

You had me at tacos

:-) 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Faul McCartney said:

I just made an account and they want a photo of me...I don't think I can do this. What if someone I actually know saw me in the audience on the show?? Do they every show the audience?

The camera may grab audience reactions, but over the seasons they don't show a lot. Mostly on the Nessa specials. 

• Love 2