Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2 : Things That We Need To Discuss NOW!

• Start Topic

Briana is stupid and can feel this show slipping through her fingers.  I can't think of any other reason to defend UncleID or Jenelle.  She had to delete this tweet:

bri2.thumb.JPG.0cfe64aeecdf9edaaa8a114f50bdc559.JPG

Leah changed her tweet to this:

• Love 7
11 hours ago, nikita said:

The threads need subtitles so I know where to go for the hot goss!

Generally, any gossip goes in the individual threads of the girls. If it is UBT related, it will go in Jenelle's thread. If it is Javi, it will go in the Kail thread. When there is no current episode or season to discuss current gossip, it will go here and will then migrate to the individual threads depending who the gossip is about. Hope that helps. 

From the Ashely report:

Most of the cast was in various green rooms backstage and the kids were all running around playing together,” The Ashley’s on-set source tells her. “The fight started when Nathan’s girlfriend [Ashley Lanhardt] was walking past the room Barbara [Evans] was in. Barbara hugged Ashley goodbye and Jenelle saw it and came bursting out of the room.

“She yelled at Barbara that it was wrong for her own mother to hug Nathan’s girlfriend,” the source added.

From there, madness reportedly broke out.

This^^ right here is the truth. That sounds just like Jenelle. That tells me all I need to know what set this shit off. Jenelle cannot handle Barb being affectionate or kind towards others especially if it is someone connected to Nathan. Remember how she blew a gasket when Barb mentioned going to help Jenelle's sister? Oy. Jenelle was all butt-hurt and yelling at poor Barb. Jenelle played the victim, as always, and blabbered about her mysterious illness and how Barb isn't there for her. She then accused Barb of not caring about her and accused her of laughing about the situation. Barb knew Jenelle was faking this shit. Even if Barb did show compassion or sympathy to her, we know Jenelle would have thrown that shit right back at her face. Barb is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. 

Another thing, according to Jenelle, Barb is no longer her mother. Fuck you, Jenelle for bitching it is wrong for your "OWN MOTHER" to hug someone. She isn't your mother, remember? You hate her. You have disowned her. You did not want her at your wedding. You have given no fucks for that woman who has cared for your son for seven years and put up with your evil hate towards her. Fuck you, Jenelle. God, that can't ever be said enough. 

This had to have occurred in the presence of Jace. I hope this knife matter would be cause for David violating his probation (why the fuck does he need a knife at this event and how lax is the security), and I hope Barb kept her cool. If she did, and Jenelle was doing all of this in front of Jace, Barb might have a reason to show Jenelle violated their agreement.  Anyone know David's probation officer's name? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 20
7 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I had to turn off my soap to come here after I saw Chelsea got Kaiser out. Jesus God Janelle!

I skimmed through a lot of what was reported here from the fall-out of the reunion. I missed this about Chelsea saving Kaiser. Details, please! 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I skimmed through a lot of what was reported here from the fall-out of the reunion. I missed this about Chelsea saving Kaiser. Details, please! 

If you go over to the Janelle thread there is a live video from Nathan where he says that Chelsea took Kaiser and Doris away when they the crazy fight went down

@GreatKazu

Edited by crazychicken
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, littleB1rdy said:

You know kaiser felt safer with Chelsea in those few moments than he ever has with his birth giver. 

And received more love from Chelsea in that amount of time than he ever received from his mom. Hell, he receives more love from people on PTV board than he gets from his own mother. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

And received more love from Chelsea in that amount of time than he ever received from his mom. Hell, he receives more love from people on PTV board than he gets from his own mother. 

I know y'all think I'm nuts but I would give anything to be Kaiser's Grandma. I think every Grandma age woman on this board feels that way. BTW...I have an awesome backyard for him to play in!

• Love 9
12 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I know y'all think I'm nuts but I would give anything to be Kaiser's Grandma. I think every Grandma age woman on this board feels that way. BTW...I have an awesome backyard for him to play in!

I think we live fairly close to each other - western WA? - we could have such fun with that little guy! My donkeys love attention and would spend an entire day with him piling on some donkey love to go with the granny love!

• Love 4
On 10/22/2017 at 8:29 AM, MissMel said:

Briana is stupid and can feel this show slipping through her fingers.  I can't think of any other reason to defend UncleID or Jenelle.  She had to delete this tweet:

bri2.thumb.JPG.0cfe64aeecdf9edaaa8a114f50bdc559.JPG

Leah changed her tweet to this:

Shut up Briana. He pulled out a knife to pop two balloons that were in his way? Instead of maybe, I don't know, pushing them out of his path like a normal person? FYI, Briana, when a guy has been arrested multiple times for battery, it is not being "dramatic" to be concerned when he pulls out a knife, for any reason.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Shut up Briana. He pulled out a knife to pop two balloons that were in his way? Instead of maybe, I don't know, pushing them out of his path like a normal person? FYI, Briana, when a guy has been arrested multiple times for battery, it is not being "dramatic" to be concerned when he pulls out a knife, for any reason.

Briana is a complete dunce. I'm not surprised that she clicked with Jenelle, they are both idiots who make terrible life choices. Not surprised at all by Lurch pulling a knife out in a fit of rage, it concerns because it shows the facade he is putting up crumbling. I can see him killing Jenelle in a fit of rage, and also killing The Roll and Jace to spite Nathan and Babs. Those kids need to be removed from the home asap and not allowed to spend time alone with either UBT or Jenelle.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I think we live fairly close to each other - western WA? - we could have such fun with that little guy! My donkeys love attention and would spend an entire day with him piling on some donkey love to go with the granny love!

I live in Auburn! We must meet to plan Operation Procure Kaiser!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I live in Auburn! We must meet to plan Operation Procure Kaiser!

Y’all swing down to NE Texas and pick me up on the way to Save Kaiser. I’m going home with you two! Sooooo want to move up there!! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Y’all swing down to NE Texas and pick me up on the way to Save Kaiser. I’m going home with you two! Sooooo want to move up there!! 

Stop by the coast and pick me up. @CaliforniaLove too! We can grab Kaiser and take Barb with us while they are here in L.A. 

5 hours ago, Tatum said:

Not sure, but that is some heavy freaking makeup for just being out and about.

Leah is hanging out in Beverly Hills. She is probably hoping a Richard Gere-type guy will see her and sweep her off her feet. 

• Love 7

Jo, I have so much respect for you for staying out of the fray, but I need gossip dammit! 

When the hell does Randy Houska, DDS get off work anyways? I need him to start spilling. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Stop by the coast and pick me up. @CaliforniaLove too! We can grab Kaiser and take Barb with us while they are here in L.A. 

Leah is hanging out in Beverly Hills. She is probably hoping a Richard Gere-type guy will see her and sweep her off her feet. 

I am currently online with RV dealers as we speak. I'll give you the roll date soon (no pun intended LOL)

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I am currently online with RV dealers as we speak. I'll give you the roll date soon (no pun intended LOL)

Don't play with me, girlfriend. I am serious now. :-)  Get me out of this heat!!

• Love 3

So, is Randy saying that while David wasn't actually threatening anyone with a knife, it was still fucked up to pull one out? Or is he saying it wasn't a big deal either way? 

And is it the friggin apocalypse? First I praise Adam for not appearing on season 8, and now I'm applauding LEAH for telling Randy it was way out of line and they were there to work, not get shitfaced? 

And Randy, while the nosy part of me likes the gossip, I find it sad that the 20 somethings are all move along, nothing to see here, while the 50 something Grandpa is tweeting the story to everyone. 

• Love 6

I have always loved to read the details behind the scenes. I don't care if it was Simon or Randy.  If they are immature, I am immature for wanting to read this shit. lol 

The younger cast members need this show. Randy doesn't. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jo, I have so much respect for you for staying out of the fray, but I need gossip dammit! 

When the hell does Randy Houska, DDS get off work anyways? I need him to start spilling. 

I like that they're both handling it differently. I can love Jo for his maturity, and love Randy for his shade-throwing ways. Together, they cover all the bases!

Jo has young kids; he wants to set an example. Randalicious's kids are all grown and if he has some tea to spill, I'm waiting with my popcorn. 

13 hours ago, Tatum said:

So, is Randy saying that while David wasn't actually threatening anyone with a knife, it was still fucked up to pull one out? Or is he saying it wasn't a big deal either way? 

I think Randy was kind of trying to say that David is all bark and no bite. Remember last year at the reunion, when Jenelle and David took off in the van with Jace? And they hadn't told Barb? The crew was surrounding them, trying to prevent them from leaving and David starts counting down. When he reaches zero, he jumps out like he's going to do something....but he never does. He knows damn well he only beats kids and pregnant women. He isn't going to try and take on 3 or more grown men. 

Same thing at the party. He whipped out his knife because he's a freak like that, but he knows he's not really going to try something in front of all those people. Some people might still have been frightened, because...you never know. But Randy is all, "nah dog, didn't scare me". 

• Love 18

Randy getting into twitter wars and spilling on the antics of the cast is immature. I get it, but I love it. 

Randy gives no fucks. 

I'm sure he's a rock star in BFE, SD. I bet he's the most popular dentist in town. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Randy getting into twitter wars and spilling on the antics of the cast is immature. I get it, but I love it. 

Randy gives no fucks. 

I'm sure he's a rock star in BFE, SD. I bet he's the most popular dentist in town. 

I'd totally go to him just in the hopes that he'd talk shit about the moms. 

• Love 12

It’s sad that I couldn’t wait to get in bed last night to catch up on all of this!

Randy also tossed in a plug for his clinic - he asked for likes on the FB page. He knows that Chelsea looks good, so he’ll spill it on everyone else. He does seem to like Kail though since she and Chelsea are friends.

David is far from all bark when he chokes women and drags around children. I think the balloon thing wasn’t threatening because he popped them and walked out instead of walking in blazing with a knife. What a truly creepy creepy couple. They’re so headed for a Bonnie and Clyde style takedown after going on the lam for some crime. 

• Love 7
On October 23, 2017 at 7:22 PM, GreatKazu said:

I'll buy all the cold drinks! 

Jello-shots, anyone? lol 

I'm going to limit my booze intake to a celebration beer after we procure Kaiser and park the motorhome at Barb's. My bestie of 40 years turned 60 last week and a group of us went wine tasting, then back to her house to continue the celebration. I felt like shit for 2 days after that little party! I am officially old and unable to booze it up like I used to - haha!

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I'm going to limit my booze intake to a celebration beer after we procure Kaiser and park the motorhome at Barb's. My bestie of 40 years turned 60 last week and a group of us went wine tasting, then back to her house to continue the celebration. I felt like shit for 2 days after that little party! I am officially old and unable to booze it up like I used to - haha!

Good idea. Not sure why, but it seems I can't get a buzz like I used to. I blame my hysterectomy. I think my buzz factor was removed along with my uterus and fallopian tubes. The last time I had a terrible hang-over was about 20 years ago after a wedding celebration.  The cold drinks and Jello-shots are more to cool me down because of this heat. 

27 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

I wish they would've chosen Mackenzie 

I wish they would have just canceled the show. 

Leah and Briana have no room to talk about being mature. It wasn't that long ago Leah was talking smack about the reunion show being a job and that certain people should be there fulfilling their job. It was her who wasn't cooperating at that one reunion show by sitting there and saying, "monkey!" while pointing her witchy finger at Cory and Miranda. Briana can't even stop the own drama in her own house nor does she know how to be mature. She needs to just sit the fuck down on her over-inflated hoochie ass and shutty. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

David is far from all bark when he chokes women and drags around children...

Just like all abusers...only targets people that aren't in a position to fight back. He probably IS all bark and no bite when confronted with a 300 pound man like Randy. But yeah, a heavily pregnant woman or a small child? Not the same.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

I wish they would've chosen Mackenzie 

She and her husband/babies' father are soooo stupid it hurts, though...

I mean, even Briana looks smart compared to Mackenzie (and Briana is almost so stupid it hurts, too).  I wish they'd just either have cancelled it or just left the original four girls....although I'm here for Kail's reaction to the Javi-Briana "relationship."

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

Idk Kail doesn't seem that bothered by it but Briana keeps trying to poke at it for attention and drama. Jeez Briana actually has me rooting for Kail and Leah that's how bad she is.

Kail shows she is bothered when she tweets laughing emojis. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

Just like all abusers...only targets people that aren't in a position to fight back. He probably IS all bark and no bite when confronted with a 300 pound man like Randy. But yeah, a heavily pregnant woman or a small child? Not the same.

Exactly. I touched on that earlier. He saves his abuse for women and children. Isolated ones. He ain't going to do SHIT in a room with all those dudes. That's why Randy didn't worry. 

• Love 5