Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2 : Things That We Need To Discuss NOW!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Butch was there. Not a peep out of him. When UBT makes news...

Did Catelynn or Tyler tweet out anything? 

I think Cate did a snapchat of the pool changing colors. I didn't see any tweets.

• Love 4

I was searching for something particular when I came upon the old article about the MTV camera person who said Leah was the worst mother on the show. It refers to observations made by the crew and whether CPS should be called. I either forgot about this or this passage was omitted from other articles. Either way, with the discussion about what the crew witnesses this seems to clarify that MTV decides what they deem is worth reporting:

The MTV anonymous insider shared that he had to quit midway through the third season, because the job became too emotionally difficult to bear. The insider explained that CPS-worthy observations had to be filed with the production manager, who would, in turn, make a decision if MTV was legally bound to submit the complaint to authorities. Such action was never taken, at least at the date that these comments were noted. 

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/03/17/leah-messer-living-in-squalor-dog-poop-bloody-tampons-trash/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Leah was the worst mother on the show.

God, if that stuff in the link is anywhere as true as it sounds, those children need to be taken away from Leah immediately.  At least an anonymous call to CPS?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Just heard on a podcast how common it is for swiss army knives to be used as murder weapons. They're small, people keep them sharp, and presume they're not dangerous. Although they are.

Being from the south it isn’t uncommon for any guy around you to have a pocket knife in his pocket.  It didn’t make me uncomfortable then and probably wouldn’t now.  BUT it does depend on the person and the size of the blade. Someone like David does not need to any sharp objects. The balloons also didn’t deserve a knife attack. 

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Being from the south it isn’t uncommon for any guy around you to have a pocket knife in his pocket.  It didn’t make me uncomfortable then and probably wouldn’t now.  BUT it does depend on the person and the size of the blade. Someone like David does not need to any sharp objects. The balloons also didn’t deserve a knife attack. 

Agreed. I come from agricultural west coast (it's most of us!) and lots of guys have knives and multitools and the like in their pockets. 

It's pretty dramastical for David to pull one out to pop some balloons. He's such a short tempered, baby Huey type loser.

• Love 6

I was a grown ass adult before I realized that all men don't carry a pocket knife along with their keys and loose change. It was definitely the norm for all my male relatives. I used to always carry a small Swiss Army knife myself until metal detectors became a regular part of life. Those things are handy as hell! But there is a definite difference between a multi-gadget tool knife and a 6" switchblade! David makes me nervous. If he were my student I'd make him take his notes in crayon because I don't even trust him with a sharp pencil. 

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I was a grown ass adult before I realized that all men don't carry a pocket knife along with their keys and loose change. It was definitely the norm for all my male relatives. I used to always carry a small Swiss Army knife myself until metal detectors became a regular part of life. Those things are handy as hell! But there is a definite difference between a multi-gadget tool knife and a 6" switchblade! David makes me nervous. If he were my student I'd make him take his notes in crayon because I don't even trust him with a sharp pencil. 

Same! Too bad David is one of the ones who still do carry it since he uses it against innocent balloons and who knows what else....although he's pretty scary without any type of weapon (if you're a woman or child anyway), since he's a domestic abuser.

• Love 8

Growing up in the 60s and 70s in Southern California, the cholas carried razor blades in their bee-hives and bouffant-style hair. They kept one or two there when they would get into fights. The cholos carried small switchblades. One friend of mine was a chola back in the 60s. She told me a story about keeping razor blades in her bee-hive. One day, after being bullied on the bus by a kid, she pulled out her razor and cut him up after he had knocked her down and was going to stomp on her.  

• Love 4
On 11/2/2017 at 4:21 PM, GreatKazu said:

Growing up in the 60s and 70s in Southern California, the cholas carried razor blades in their bee-hives and bouffant-style hair. They kept one or two there when they would get into fights. The cholos carried small switchblades. One friend of mine was a chola back in the 60s. She told me a story about keeping razor blades in her bee-hive. One day, after being bullied on the bus by a kid, she pulled out her razor and cut him up after he had knocked her down and was going to stomp on her.  

Your friend sounds down af lol!! In the 90's it was commom for the cholas to carry a razor in their mouth (dont ask me how lol) but there were a couple i knew carried that shit everywhere in case anything "popped off" lol ahhh memories....

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't know, but I wouldn't be if I was married to a guy with pubes growing out of his face.

Well thank God someone else hates that redneck brush pile.  I want to take a razor to him every time I see him.  And I am married to a man with a very nice beard.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

The only one i believed is jo... all the others are terrible fucking actors...including chels...and i love her lol. Also, did they leave leah out of this? Lol im sure theyve all seen her "speeches" and decided it was a better decision to skip her on this one lol

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Well thank God someone else hates that redneck brush pile.  I want to take a razor to him every time I see him.  And I am married to a man with a very nice beard.  

Does he know we are getting married? lol 

Being a watcher of baseball, I saw many players with that kind of beard. I just think lumberjacks. 

30 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Your friend sounds down af lol!! In the 90's it was commom for the cholas to carry a razor in their mouth (dont ask me how lol) but there were a couple i knew carried that shit everywhere in case anything "popped off" lol ahhh memories....

She is cray cray. lol  She was hardcore. She is also in her mid-60s. Older than me.  I sometimes wish I could have been hardcore growing up. But I wanted a job in law enforcement and having a clean record was a must!  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Does he know we are getting married? lol 

Being a watcher of baseball, I saw many players with that kind of beard. I just think lumberjacks. 

She is cray cray. lol  She was hardcore. She is also in her mid-60s. Older than me.  I sometimes wish I could have been hardcore growing up. But I wanted a job in law enforcement and having a clean record was a must!  

By far you made the right decision! So many friends that were "down" back then and are "down" in their fucking life now..lol 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I feel like the only ones who truly are concerned about the PR relief effort are Jo, Randy, Chelsea, Maci, and Taylor. 

You don't think Catelynn's attempts to find a boat to take out there were sincere? Lolololololol

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Birdee said:

Do we want to guess how many of the people in that video didn't know that Puerto Ricans are Americans? And Tyler was way too "on."

Wasn't he??? He was like the next Blues Clues host in that clip. 

Jo seemed really impassioned and convincing. The rest either put me to sleep or made me roll my eyes. 

I'm glad they barely featured Kail - who thinks she's going to be the next big thing on TV. 

And they included BUTCH??? Really? "Listen to your local crackhead, ladies and gentleman! Put down the pipe and donate that money you stole from your mom's purse to those in Puerto Rico!"

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 14
On 11/8/2017 at 3:20 PM, GreatKazu said:

I feel like the only ones who truly are concerned about the PR relief effort are Jo, Randy, Chelsea, Maci, and Taylor. 

Especially Jo! Thank God he grew up, met Vee and is an awesome dad, co-parent, friend to Javi and loves Lincoln. 

On 11/8/2017 at 4:08 PM, JuliesMommy said:

The only one i believed is jo... all the others are terrible fucking actors...including chels...and i love her lol. Also, did they leave leah out of this? Lol im sure theyve all seen her "speeches" and decided it was a better decision to skip her on this one lol

Leah is standing next to Kailyn's right side at the very end of the clip, but no one gave her a line a dialogue - thank you God! Pretty sure if we were able to see her feet, she'd be standing in her own power.

BUTCH had a cameo. WTF?!?!

And what was up with Jenelle's horrible "robotic reading off of the cue cards" portion? So painful.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Bridget said:

Especially Jo! Thank God he grew up, met Vee and is an awesome dad, co-parent, friend to Javi and loves Lincoln. 

Leah is standing next to Kailyn's right side at the very end of the clip, but no one gave her a line a dialogue - thank you God! Pretty sure if we were able to see her feet, she'd be standing in her own power.

BUTCH had a cameo. WTF?!?!

And what was up with Jenelle's horrible "robotic reading off of the cue cards" portion? So painful.

I think you just answered your question.  If Jenelle can barely read the cue card (and I was surprised she could), it's probably best to just let Leah hold a card.  I don't think the schools were well where she grew up.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't think the schools were well where she grew up.

The schools were probably average, and we know Barb cares about school.  Jenelle is just not fertile ground for learning.  Or thinking. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

The schools were probably average, and we know Barb cares about school.  Jenelle is just not fertile ground for learning.  Or thinking. 

I was actually referring to Leah and her ability (or lack thereof) to be able to read the cue cards.  I get the impression, like you, that Jenelle went to (well, was enrolled in) a fairly decent school district.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I was actually referring to Leah and her ability (or lack thereof) to be able to read the cue cards.  I get the impression, like you, that Jenelle went to (well, was enrolled in) a fairly decent school district.

Oops.  Thanks for setting me straight.  Leah obviously is functionally illiterate, and my use of any variation of the word "functional" in regard to her is so charitable it should be a tax deduction.  Jenelle is marginal on every level, and she couldn't punctuate her way out of a wet paper bag.  I was high for two years in my 20s, and it seriously fucks you up.  <—-refers to both Leaj and Jenelle.  

• Love 7

I think Jenelle was probably of over average intelligence. She finished high school and I think Barn said she made good grades (and I can't imagine Jenelle tried that hard, so a lot of it must have come naturally). I think drugs fried her brain and motivation.....so whatever intelligence was "there" isn't really there anymore. 

• Love 9
On 11/17/2017 at 5:37 PM, GreatKazu said:

IT'S BEEN CANCELED!!!!

Sorry, not this show, the new show Teen Mom New Jersey:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/11/teen-mom-new-jersey-canceled-before-it-even-aired/

Between the Coven and the psychopathic Eastons, ratings this season have fallen each week. TLC has it's version called Unexpected, and the fans have been complaining of burn out. This show seems to have more hatters than fans and MTV has said they want to bring back new episodes of 16 and Pregnant. I hope this is the end of the road so I can watch Karl and the Eviltons lose their homes. 

16 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Wait, did it ever air? Or was it cancelled before it even appeared on TV?

Cancelled without airing but will probably get picked up for pennies on the dollar and aired during a slow time. These cast members probably expected to be in their own McMansions in a few years. I hope nobody quit their jobs.

• Love 7
On 11/8/2017 at 6:57 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

How did famewhore Javi miss out on this? 

I wonder if his Command is starting to crack down on giving him permission to film. With my experience as a Veteran, I still don’t understand how he is able to film.

• Love 4