Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2 : Things That We Need To Discuss NOW!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

I just made an account and they want a photo of me...I don't think I can do this. What if someone I actually know saw me in the audience on the show?? Do they every show the audience?

Wear one of those glasses and nose disguises, like this: 

I am sure the grown ups around will understand the embarrassment of being involved with this mess.

glasses.jpg

ETA: does anyone follow UFC? My husband watches so occasionally I will too. They have a show called the Ultimate Fighter which is a reality show on which amateur (supposedly) fighters live in a house together and fight each other in an elimination round type for a UFC contract. Usually famous fighters coach, and one year it was Ronda Rousey vs Miesha Tate. Ronda is a talented fighter, but a HUGE fucking crybaby and also a sore loser, and has NO sense of humor at all. So Miesha would always fuck with her (in pretty innocuous ways, like drawing a unibrow on a picture of someone on Ronda's staff) and of course Ronda would go crying to Dana White (at the time, the head honcho) about it, and Dana White told Miesha to give it a rest, because he was tired of Ronda's whining. So, Miesha continued to do it, but while on camera she'd wear the nose and glasses disguise while doing it, which I thought was super funny.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4

I had nothing better to do so I looked at the number of Twitter followers the Teen Moms have. I thought Farrah would have the most but it's Chelsea for the win!

1.    Chelsea 1.77M

2.     Maci 1.43M

3.     Leah 1.38M

4.     Jenelle 1.37M

5.     Cate 1.35M

6.     Kail 1.32M

7.     Farrah 1.26M

8.     Amber 780K

9.     Briana 61K

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5

If you remove the followers Jenelle purchases, the majority of the rest probably follow her because she is constantly in Twitter feuds, which she then deletes. I know I get a kick out of them when I read them here or in the tabloids. She's an unlimited supply of trashy behavior and since she is such a nasty person, she's fun to point and laugh at.

• Love 5

Not sure where to post this but I figured that any thread without a specific episode would be the place.

Racking my brains but did Briana replace anyone or why was she added? Sorry as I am sure this was discussed somewhere but I must have missed it. Please and thank you.

3 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Not sure where to post this but I figured that any thread without a specific episode would be the place.

Racking my brains but did Briana replace anyone or why was she added? Sorry as I am sure this was discussed somewhere but I must have missed it. Please and thank you.

Briana was added. There seems to be speculation that Chelsea is on her way out, so if she goes, Briana would fill her slot.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Didn't Dave post a picture recently of himself sitting in first class? So either MTV caved or Jenelle paid to upgrade his ticket.

The article mentions the girls, a guest, and their children were flown first class. 

• Love 5

Too bad MTV doesn't shut down the moms when they start demanding stuff. And who would it have been? Javi and Jo? Cole would be Chelsea's plus one. Same for UBT and Jenelle. Letting Javi and Jo fly first class like the high-and-mighty Kail would probably piss her off, so I wish MTV would have given in!

• Love 5

Wow, Adam actually declined to appear on season 8? He turned down $200K? I guess he did finally put his money where his mouth was. He's a garbage human being but I have to applaud him actually backing his bitching up by not taking MTV's money.

I would assume David was able to fly first class as Jenelle's guest. Same for Cole. So really, it's just Javi and Jo who are in coach. Possibly Corey and Jeremy, but are either of them even going?

10 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Too bad MTV doesn't shut down the moms when they start demanding stuff. And who would it have been? Javi and Jo? Cole would be Chelsea's plus one. Same for UBT and Jenelle. Letting Javi and Jo fly first class like the high-and-mighty Kail would probably piss her off, so I wish MTV would have given in!

I am still pissed that production let Leah get away with her little bitch fit that time that she kicked the producers out of her trailer and told them they'd have to wait and figure something else out because her royal highness wasn't ready to film yet. I really wish they'd said, bitch, who's trailer is this? Not yours. You go somewhere else if you need a minute.

ETA: While I don't appreciate the cast making these diva demands, I do  think production is being a little cheap on this. These aren't international flights on Etihad Airways with showers and mini bedrooms for first class, these are Delta or United domestic flights where you pay a couple hundred bucks more each way for a slightly larger seat. Production is willing to do this for the moms and their plus ones, but not the dads? I mean, if this were Teen Mom and whatever deadbeat criminal loser Amber was able to snare got to fly first class as her plus one while Gary, who has been full time raising the kid for which Amber is eligible to appear on Teen Mom, is stuck in coach- well that would be super bitchy.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The article mentions the girls, a guest, and their children were flown first class. 

@teapot beat me to it....but MTV best have flown Babs first class!

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Wow, Adam actually declined to appear on season 8? He turned down $200K? I guess he did finally put his money where his mouth was. He's a garbage human being but I have to applaud him actually backing his bitching up by not taking MTV's money.

It's a sad state of affairs when Adam has earned my respect compared to some of the other TM cast members. (For going through with his threats to quit....also, I still have mad respect that he got a vasectomy while some of the other TM girls & guys just keep bringing more & more kids into their messy lives.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
On 10/10/2017 at 5:34 PM, Mkay said:

Sigh....

By extending Season 8, they mean that they are going to focus on Chelsea and and Cole with their family, Gary and Kristina parenting Leah, and Cory and Miranda taking care of the girls, right? Because those are the only people who don't seem to have some pretty big issues.  Maybe Maci and Tyler can be the trainwreck family.  If those were the worst part of the season, I don't think the show would bother me nearly as much.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

@teapot beat me to it....but MTV best have flown Babs first class!

It's a sad state of affairs when Adam has earned my respect compared to some of the other TM cast members. (For going through with his threats to quit....also, I still have mad respect that he got a vasectomy while some of the other TM girls & guys just keep bringing more & more kids into their messy lives.)

What kind of crazy world are we living in where Adam is the voice of reason?? 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, UBT said:

What kind of crazy world are we living in where Adam is the voice of reason?? 

I know! It's super sad when Kail and Jenelle bitch about how they are so done with this show, and we have to be like, well then why don't you guys be like Adam and actually quit instead of just making empty threats all year?

Let me repeat, we'd actually say, be like Adam. I feel dirty.

• Love 9

Maybe first class looked different on their flights but Chelsea and Cole brought Aubree and Watson.  Their seats looked like coach.  Kail brought one of her friends (Bone or Quay, I can’t remember their stupid names) and Lil’ Soapy.  They May have been first class, it was hard to tell.  Leah brought a friend and only one of the twins, Gracie. It didn’t look like they were in friends class.  I don’t fly that often to know but it looked nothing like Jenelle and David’s seats.  

Jenelle is the only one who did not being any kids.  No shock there. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7

I think it depends on the airline. I have heard American Airlines has the worst first class ever and all it is is that the seats are like 11 centimeters wider than the seats in coach and you get a free orange juice upon boarding. Since these girls are all flying in from different cities, they probably have different airlines, which may account for the variances. We just flew (coach) on Sun Country and I as passed 1st class, I thought to myself that if I had ponied up the $150 per ticket per way for a first class upgrade, I'd feel really cheated.

Can someone post the picture of Dave high rollin it up in first class?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I think it depends on the airline. I have heard American Airlines has the worst first class ever and all it is is that the seats are like 11 centimeters wider than the seats in coach and you get a free orange juice upon boarding. Since these girls are all flying in from different cities, they probably have different airlines, which may account for the variances. We just flew (coach) on Sun Country and I as passed 1st class, I thought to myself that if I had ponied up the $150 per ticket per way for a first class upgrade, I'd feel really cheated.

Can someone post the picture of Dave high rollin it up in first class?

I think I linked it from twitter maybe? It’s in the Jenelle thread.  Let me check on my phone again.  

• Love 4

I think I linked it from twitter maybe? It’s in the Jenelle thread.  Let me check on my phone again.  

Ah, I tend to avoid that thread. I always wind up reading something super disturbing about Jenelle's treatment of her kids and it bothers me for days.

ETA: did Jenelle delete her twitter? I can't find it. I did find her instagram and her ridiculous mermaid picture.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Ah, I tend to avoid that thread. I always wind up reading something super disturbing about Jenelle's treatment of her kids and it bothers me for days.

ETA: did Jenelle delete her twitter? I can't find it. I did find her instagram and her ridiculous mermaid picture.

Yes. She deleted it a few hours before the episode aired of their engagement pictures.   You’re missing a lot on that thread. But I understand.  I don’t click on Brianna’s threat because I don’t even watch her parts of the show. 

• Love 2

Some of the stuff discussed in her thread has really bothered me. (I mean, what I learn when I read it, not that any of the posters in there are doing anything wrong). I may miss some comedy gold but I don't lie awake at night thinking of the daily emotional (and possibly physical) trauma she regularly inflicts on those kids.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail brought one of her friends (Bone or Quay, I can’t remember their stupid names) and Lil’ Soapy.  

hold on, I thought Kail was REFUSING to attend!!

• Love 3

Former flight attendant here, and Chelsea and Cole most likely had to take a regional jet to Chicago or Denver, where they hopped a bigger plane to L.A. Most puddle jumpers don't have a first class section, and if they do the seats aren't much better than what you find in coach.  I haven't seen the pictures, but I'm guessing they were from the first leg of their trip. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, teapot said:

hold on, I thought Kail was REFUSING to attend!!

Once everyone pointed out she had just taken Lil’ Soapy to NYC she probably changed her mind. No one was buying her BS excuse. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Coworker: so, what're you up to this weekend?

Me: anxiously awaiting the reunion intel @Mkay is bound to dig up.

Aww Thanks! I try.  I know some people don’t follow them on twitter or Instagram so I try to share what I see.  Laying around with a headache I have plenty of time to read and be nosey.  Lol. @druzy is pretty awesome at it, too. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, MissMel said:

I bet it ticks Jenelle of royally that everyone loves Babs at the reunion but not her.  Lol

4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Ewww look at Leah's feet. Gross. I hate pumps like that. As for Kail, she reminds me of a Simpsons character. Her upper lip is almost touching her nose:

leah foot.jpg

simpsons character kail.jpg

simpsons.jpg

She does that every reunion.  I don’t get why she thinks this looks good.  It makes her talk and look ridiculous. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

OMG are both casts at the reunion? Is my dream coming true? Are they going to tell them this is the last season? *crossing fingers* 

I was hoping that's what they are doing but who knows.  It's very weird with who is there and who isn't.  

• Love 6

Leah and Barb look real pretty in that photo with Randy. lol @ the photobombing. I bet Jenelle is counting how many glasses of wine her mother is drinking. 

Damn, I forgot Barbs is also here in So. Cal. Man, I need to go find her and let her know about us. 

• Love 16
56 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yes.  I didn’t know where to post it until she did. Now it’s in the Jenelle thread.  :)

The threads need subtitles so I know where to go for the hot goss!

• Love 3