Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2 : Things That We Need To Discuss NOW!

• Start Topic

I seriously teared up a little seeing Corey's face when he found out he got custody. How anyone thinks he has bad motives is beyond me.

My instinctive reaction to Jenelle's portion was annoyed boredom, until I remembered two little boys are caught up in this bullshit. Her life is like the worst version of Groundhog's Day ever.

• Love 5

Wow hearing Barbara say this new guy is the worst boyfriend Jenelle has ever had? This one must be a real winner.

I grinned right along with Corey on the custody part, albeit with a little lump in my throat too.

Kail and Javi's conversation seemed so stiff and scripted, then I remembered a lot of theirs are that way. When she's not flying off the handle she just seems so flat. I feel really bad for her - both of the them really - about the miscarriage.

Aubree was so cute going ew, ew every time Chelsea and Cole kissed.

PS thanks Ljohnson for posting the preview

• Love 4

Count me along with those who teared up at the little clip of Corey looking so happy after getting custody. I can't even imagine how much of a weight that lifted off his shoulders. Finally the twins were safe from midnight ravioli and mommy being a sleepyhead. But alas, apparently Leah has 50/50 time with them now..... I highly doubt she's sober as she looks absolutely awful in recent pics.

If her new man is really the worst boyfriend Jenelle has ever had, then we're in for a real shitshow of a season. Poor Jace. Poor Kaiser. Poor Babs. 

I saw on twitter that Chelsea and Randy are complaining about her only being in the trailer for a few seconds, which seems like a very stupid thing to complain about. 

I'm surprised they still film Chelsea when they get so much drama from the other three. Now that Chelsea is completely over Adam and regards him with only mild annoyance, there really is no storyline for her. She's just a normal young mom who works and then hangs out with her friends and family. I actually would be interested in seeing that, but the producers seem to think all we want to see is relationship drama, addiction, and domestic violence.

• Love 5

I think Chelsea is supposed to be our Oasis in the middle of the desert, so to speak. She has the least depressing story line of the four girls, is the most likable. After watching all the drugging, manipulative neglectfulness of the other three her no drama life is very relaxing. Plus, you have to have someone to root for in these side show Teen Mom series. The original Teen Mom has Macy (though I hear she mostly got a good edit) and TM2 has Chels.

• Love 3

I'm sorry to hear Kail had a miscarriage, but honestly, the last thing she needs is a third kid. She barely bothers with the two she has now and looks for any excuse to go out of town with her friends. I can see Javi being the one pushing for another baby, figuring it will tie his wife closer to home.

• Love 9

If her new man is really the worst boyfriend Jenelle has ever had, then we're in for a real shitshow of a season. Poor Jace. Poor Kaiser. Poor Babs. 

Poor Barbara must think she's in a Groundhog movie.  The same shit over and over.

• Love 4

I'm sorry to hear Kail had a miscarriage, but honestly, the last thing she needs is a third kid.

Really, though I feel sorry that Kail and Javi had to endure a miscarriage, I agree that they are probably not ready for another child. It wasn't too long ago that they were close to splitting up and adding another child to their already fragile relationship would be nuts. I suspect they wanted a band-aid baby, Javi because he is insecure in their marriage and Kail because she thinks it will make them the prefect little picket fence family.

• Love 2

Am I the only one who thinks Kail got pregnant because she's jealous of Jo's little girl?

I never thought of that angle, but it wouldn't surprise me. Kail has always been a passive-aggressive tit for tat type of girl. I think both Kail and Javi each had separate agendas for wanting another baby and neither one had anything to do with the actual child itself.

• Love 2

I really, really, really hope we get more Babs Breaks It Down! That was the highlight of last season for me and if MTV was smart, they'd incorporate a segment into every episode. And, speaking of MTV, they want me to register before I can view videos now? WTF?

• Love 3

I was surprised because I thought in an episode after Lincoln was born Kail said she wasn't having any more kids and Javi jokingly said they were (but maybe I'm dreaming?). In any case, I doubt now she wants to have another SO soon because she just had all that lipo and the butt implant. Having a baby would mess that figure up really quick.

In any case, I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone and I'm sorry that it happened to them.

But Kail and Javi really don't need another kid. Geesh, finish your degree first finally, Kail.  Also, most people I know only have at most 2 or 3 kids and many times if they have a third number three was a "surprise" baby. It blows my mind that people in their twenties with years of potential childbearing are rushing to have more than 2 kids (even if they claim accidents), like Kail, Maci, & Leah. Many of my friends would love to have one more kid (instead of just one or two) but they realize kids are expensive (and they don't have Teen Mom $) or the time to put into give each kid the attention he/she needs or just to get several kids to different activities, etc. Meanwhile, some of TM girls just keep on getting pregnant with no consideration for the time and money it takes to raise kids (even though they have kids and should know!).

• Love 2

The TM girls are a rare breed in that they have an endless army of friends and family to provide free childcare. If Leah, Kail, Jenelle and Macy actually had to care for their kids 24/7, they'd be swallowing birth control pills like tic tacs.

Although I don't have children, I have friends who do, and they're lucky to get out one night a month let alone take mini vacays with the girls every weekend. The TM lifestyle is pretty unrealistic.

• Love 9

Am I the only one who thinks Kail got pregnant because she's jealous of Jo's little girl? 

While I normally think Kail does try and compete with Jo over dumb things, for some reason, I don't think she wants a daughter. I can't put my finger on it, but Kail seems like the type to have a super combative relationship with her daughter. I bet Kail actively hopes both her sons end up gay/asexual so she's not stuck with daughters in law down the road.

• Love 2

While I normally think Kail does try and compete with Jo over dumb things, for some reason, I don't think she wants a daughter. I can't put my finger on it, but Kail seems like the type to have a super combative relationship with her daughter. I bet Kail actively hopes both her sons end up gay/asexual so she's not stuck with daughters in law down the road.

She DOES seem like the type to flirt viciously with her daughters' boyfriends or try to go for MILF status, doesn't she?

• Love 2

We can't have Isaac have something at Jo's that he doesn't have at his mother's home. She already tried to replace Jo with Javi as Isaac's dad, why not try to replace baby Velisse with a new little sister.

• Love 1

The TM girls are a rare breed in that they have an endless army of friends and family to provide free childcare. If Leah, Kail, Jenelle and Macy actually had to care for their kids 24/7, they'd be swallowing birth control pills like tic tacs.

Although I don't have children, I have friends who do, and they're lucky to get out one night a month let alone take mini vacays with the girls every weekend. The TM lifestyle is pretty unrealistic.

They probably work too...

(not that there's Nything wrong with a mom choosing not to work. But these chicks do absolutely NOTHING...including raising their kids half the time)

Edited by Elizabeth9
  • Love 5

I was surprised because I thought in an episode after Lincoln was born Kail said she wasn't having any more kids and Javi jokingly said they were (but maybe I'm dreaming?). In any case, I doubt now she wants to have another SO soon because she just had all that lipo and the butt implant. Having a baby would mess that figure up really quick.

In any case, I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone and I'm sorry that it happened to them.

But Kail and Javi really don't need another kid. Geesh, finish your degree first finally, Kail.  Also, most people I know only have at most 2 or 3 kids and many times if they have a third number three was a "surprise" baby. It blows my mind that people in their twenties with years of potential childbearing are rushing to have more than 2 kids (even if they claim accidents), like Kail, Maci, & Leah. Many of my friends would love to have one more kid (instead of just one or two) but they realize kids are expensive (and they don't have Teen Mom $) or the time to put into give each kid the attention he/she needs or just to get several kids to different activities, etc. Meanwhile, some of TM girls just keep on getting pregnant with no consideration for the time and money it takes to raise kids (even though they have kids and should know!).

I think it's their ages and the fact that they're making their livings off of being moms.  These girls have a ton of help (I'm speaking about Maci, Kail and Leah, all of whom have an army of people helping them with the kids), a steady stream of money coming in that they do very little to actually earn and notoriety from having children.  I'm not the least bit surprised they keep on popping them out.  Thanks, Mtv.

• Love 4

Oh lord, Kail as a mother in law is a horrifying thought!  I pity any girl those boys bring home.

• Love 5

Oh lord, Kail as a mother in law is a horrifying thought! I pity any girl those boys bring home.

Just imagine if either of them brings home a boy! (not speculating or saying anything about the kids, just another possibility that could make Kail's head explode)

Although a girl might have it even worse when it comes to Kail as a mother in law.

I've been saying that for years, lol! Kail as a mother in law is going to be a nightmare. Can you imagine how she would react if her boys brought home girls just like her, that belittled them, hit them, etc? She'd lose it. I do agree though, I don't think she would have a great relationship with a daughter. She seems like one of those girls that just gets along better with guy friends too.

• Love 2

Pic from the taping this weekend - I think it's the reunion show?

https://www.facebook.com/LeahMesserCalvertOfficialFanPage/photos/a.601356839895709.1073741847.107705135927551/1168494416515279/?type=3

Editing to add: just noticed the guy behind Jenelle who looks like he's about to take her out with some sort of leg sweep karate move. It took me awhile to take my eyes off of Kail's super harsh lipstick.

Edited by NikSac

Just had to add it looks like Leah's trying to dodge Jenelle's pointy boob. I think it's probably more like she's reaching for her kid, but it still cracked me up. I was thinking the moms all look pretty good though.

I think they look awful. Karl looks like a giant blow up doll with bad lipstick, Jenelle's face is unrecognizable, Leah looks like a haggard 50 year old truck stop waitress and as much as I like her, Chelsea seriously needs a make under.

• Love 4

I think they look awful. Karl looks like a giant blow up doll with bad lipstick, Jenelle's face is unrecognizable, Leah looks like a haggard 50 year old truck stop waitress and as much as I like her, Chelsea seriously needs a make under.

Perfect comparison for Leah! No offense to any 50 year old truck stop waitresses!

• Love 1

Yes! I should have clarified that I mean no disrespect to 50 year old truck stop waitresses. My husband is a long distance truck driver and I go on the road with him sometimes, I can tell you that most of them look better than Leah.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

So they're all coming back, probably including the two male holdouts, even though there were the usual rumors of someone leaving because of the way they were presented.  It's difficult if not impossible for these people to turn their backs on the kind of money they're getting no matter how the "editing" goes.  

• Love 4

I'm perfectly OK with Adam, Jeremy, and Corey leaving.  Those are the three who said it most recently, right? We hardly see Jeremy and I'm super thrilled at the thought of not having to see Adam during any episodes.  Of course whoever the girl was the held out was going to eventually agree.  Mo' money!

• Love 3

Adam says he's leaving every season, as if his personal trainer salary is going to keep him in designer dogs and douchey muscle cars. He'll be back because Chelsea has no storyline without him. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Wasn't sure where to put this but over night my dvr recorded TM2 Funny. It it funny clips from all seasons of TM2. I don't know if it's new or not but it looks like it could be.  It's got some funny stuff and comments from the cast. Definitely new. Jenelle mentions David.  The guys comments at what is being shown is hilarious. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

Wasn't sure where to post this but on twitter someone mentioned the new Season of Teen Mom 2 starts July 3rd.  Get the anxiety medicine/ blood pressure pills  out!  We are gonna need them. Ha

• Love 1

I think most of the episodes last season pretty much only covered his first few weeks home. So much activity happened in the first week alone.  Haha the other cast members story went on but Kail was hung up on August for the most part. 

• Love 2