Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Sarcasticfina is back! (well just starting to get back into things..). 

She has a few drabbles here and she's just started a Bratva fic as well (warning there is violence in this fic, and it gets pretty graphic):

you could be the king (but watch the queen conquer): [bratva AU] Felicity Queen sees only one thing when she looks at the Bratva: family. With betrayal around every other corner, she walks a minefield trying to keep hers safe while playing politics for the public. If you can get a seat at the table, you're as good as blood, but betray the family, and the consequences are deadly.

Yeah it is mine (first Arrow fic) It's over at AO3 too.  http://archiveofourown.org/works/3143573

A line Guggenheim tweeted about

"I don't want to be a woman you love."

just kept bouncing around my head and this is what came out. Call it therapy, lol. 

Oh and while the title is Every Shade of Blue it has NOTHING to do with anything 50 Shades related.  Just have to make that clear.  ;)

That was good I just wish that's what their reunion would be like but it likely won't be

That was good I just wish that's what their reunion would be like but it likely won't be

Thanks! 

Yeah, it's looking more and more likely that it won't go this way,  I was tempted to write a version more in line with what is probably coming but I'm more of a fixer, so I'll have to wait for them to do their worst before I can reimagine my happy ending. 

Sarcasticfina is back! (well just starting to get back into things..).

She has a few drabbles here and she's just started a Bratva fic as well (warning there is violence in this fic, and it gets pretty graphic):

you could be the king (but watch the queen conquer): [bratva AU] Felicity Queen sees only one thing when she looks at the Bratva: family. With betrayal around every other corner, she walks a minefield trying to keep hers safe while playing politics for the public. If you can get a seat at the table, you're as good as blood, but betray the family, and the consequences are deadly.

no offense to her but that note was kind of pretentious BS. You don't want people to bug you for updates....here's an idea, finish a fucking story. JFC, she started and abandoned like 10 fics and then acts like it's the readers fault for asking for updates.

She's a very talented writer but that attitude totally puts me off her work.

• Love 1

no offense to her but that note was kind of pretentious BS. You don't want people to bug you for updates....here's an idea, finish a fucking story. JFC, she started and abandoned like 10 fics and then acts like it's the readers fault for asking for updates.

She's a very talented writer but that attitude totally puts me off her work.

Yeah, it's really difficult to write a story you're no longer invested in, so I do understand where she's coming from - that's why I don't post anything until I finish it. It's fanfic, and it's free, so I won't complain too much about anything, but it's maybe not the best thing to keep posting stories and expecting people to get invested enough to read them, then get irritated when the people who got invested in the other stuff you wrote ask you when they'll get more. 

• Love 7

Thanks!

Yeah, it's looking more and more likely that it won't go this way, I was tempted to write a version more in line with what is probably coming but I'm more of a fixer, so I'll have to wait for them to do their worst before I can reimagine my happy ending.

You're very welcome!! I'm hoping that when their reunion happens and she slams the breaks on them for the time being that she still gives him a shot if ya know what I mean. Ugh I ship these two so hard I don't understand why MG can't just put them together when Oliver gets back

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 1

jbuffyangel just posted a really great fic which I think is worth the read :)

The Ring

Hey, thanks for recc'ing that. Wow, it's all there. Complete. See, I don't mind actually waiting for chapters as long as I know the author is finishing the story (I also was burned reading QoH by sarcastfina; did she ever finish that one?).

Hey, thanks for recc'ing that. Wow, it's all there. Complete. See, I don't mind actually waiting for chapters as long as I know the author is finishing the story (I also was burned reading QoH by sarcastfina; did she ever finish that one?).

Queen of Hearts was by Anthfan, and I believe she is still working on it. I've long stopped reading Anthfan's work as I find her stories drag and there's one too many plot twists/obstacles for my taste. 

• Love 1

Oh, that's right! Thanks. I've stopped following any of them on Tumblr. The not-so-polite responses to folks asking about updates combined with the overly convoluted plots put me off. And if I read another fic that has the woman mewling in it ... I swear to God! (this is a newish thing, right? Because I've never encountered the word in that context in the past and now it's just everywhere). She's a woman, not a damn cat! (I apologize to fic authors on the board; it's just a personal peeve)

• Love 3

And if I read another fic that has the woman mewling in it ... I swear to God! (this is a newish thing, right? Because I've never encountered the word in that context in the past and now it's just everywhere). She's a woman, not a damn cat! (I apologize to fic authors on the board; it's just a personal peeve)

That is hilarious. I haven't noticed the mewling thing, but I'm going to keep an eye out for it. When I was first combing through AO3 for this fandom, I noticed a lot of not-so-common motifs/language that would pop up in many popular works. I'm sure a lot of those writers read each others' stuff and it rubs off subconsciously. But I feel like my FF tastes are way different from most of (this) fandom, generally, so I think I miss a lot of those things too. 

For instance, I just don't really read AU stuff (serious AU, not canon divergence), and if we're sharing pet peeves: I deeply wish people were better about tagging their work, and more importantly, that AO3 had an easier way to filter out tags, because man I could skip reading a ton of summaries if I could just eliminate AUs. And another thing is that unless I know and love the writer, I don't read drabble collections, and if you combine drabbles + AUs and eliminate them from the Olicity tag on AO3 on any given week, you're actually left with a fairly small pool of work. Some of the writers I've been appreciating in the hiatus are the previously-linked fabiola, wagamiller, MachaSWicket, and Anna__S (don't think I've seen her linked here, but her stuff is in the internal/emotional study vein, and I like it). 

If you cut out AUs there would be very little to read and sometimes I like them because it gets rid of some of the repetitiveness of in cannon Fanfiction. There is so much similarity between authors I sometimes wonder if I've missed stuff on the show.

Like Roy calling Felicity "Blondie" of Felicity calling the computer her "babies". (If I have missed please point me in the fright direction)

Also character traits like Felicity's love of Disney (I don't HATE this but I don't love it either) and coffee (I feel this is a Chloe Sullivan trait attached to Felicity).

Also how many times can Oliver look as Felicity with "Awe" so over used. Lol

And finally the OC best friend for Felicity, use a cannon Character please!! I read fan fiction to get more of the good stuff missing form the show so I don't need to hear about character X and her extraverted personality that pushes Felicity out of her comfort zone, etc.

I know it is people's time and free so I shouldn't really complain but OC really get's me. The only one I really enjoy is Jonny Queen (and all the OC) in "Legacy" & "Man under the Hood" I love those fics to bits.

Stopping rant and recommending Get Fit (It will be Fun, they Said) light, funny, AU, complete and feels true to character voices.

• Love 1

And another thing is that unless I know and love the writer, I don't read drabble collections

This is my pet peeve.  The authors are doing themselves such a disservice by collecting all their one shots under the same heading.  I may take one chance on them but if the random story I click on isn't absolutely the best thing ever I'll avoid them forever.  They take away their chance to individually sell the reader on each work. I used to love one shots but they are nearly impossible to find without wading through oodles of questionable entries. 

For instance, I just don't really read AU stuff (serious AU, not canon divergence), and if we're sharing pet peeves: I deeply wish people were better about tagging their work, and more importantly, that AO3 had an easier way to filter out tags, because man I could skip reading a ton of summaries if I could just eliminate AUs. And another thing is that unless I know and love the writer, I don't read drabble collections, and if you combine drabbles + AUs and eliminate them from the Olicity tag on AO3 on any given week, you're actually left with a fairly small pool of work. Some of the writers I've been appreciating in the hiatus are the previously-linked fabiola, wagamiller, MachaSWicket, and Anna__S (don't think I've seen her linked here, but her stuff is in the internal/emotional study vein, and I like it).

You can filter those things out! In the Search and Filter sidebar, go to the Search Within Results field, and use a minus sign to filter out keywords. For example, you can do: -AU, -alternate, -drabble, -drabbles ---> this will most likely filter out all AUs and drabbles.

You can use any combination of keywords, just start each with a minus sign, and separate them with commas.

• Love 1

Oh welll, I'm just going to leave here my fics...and the go back hiding! Lol

This is the first I ever wrote, nothing special but I'm proud that I actually started and finished it:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10064432/1/One-song-at-a-time

This one I started recently. I think I got myself into trouble because I'm not sure I'm capable to finish it...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10862400/1/An-arrow-from-the-past

If you are willing to read them, I would appreciate! :)

I'm the exact opposite for fic drabbles, I prefer them to all be in one place. Nothing annoys me more than going to AO3 only to find the first 1.5 pages are all drabbles by the same author. It's also easier for binge reading if I can just click 'next chapter' instead of clicking the author's name and finding the next one. 

I do like AUS, and that's pretty much what I'm reading for fics at the moment as canon is annoying me and finding in canon fic that I can read has proven to be almost impossible this season. I remember a while back Tumblr did a "send me a romantic comedy and I will come up with an AU for it" which I think got me started on the AU love. Putting characters into different settings and still have them fall in love is fun and a great escape from the current terrible writing for the show....I actually used to hate AUs (and established fics for not yet together couples) but this fandom and Olicity has completely changed that. 

My pet peeves for fics are the ones that have Felicity as a virgin or really any one that make her the lesser partner/"cute"/not sexual. I found a theme in the Smoaking Canarrow fics where Sara/Oliver were super sexual and equals while they found Felicity "cute" and was she usually written as shy and inexperienced at everything. (We found out in 3x05 that Felicity is not shy about sex, and really her blatant staring at Oliver throughout the series proves she's not shy about sex imo.)

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 5

This is my pet peeve.  The authors are doing themselves such a disservice by collecting all their one shots under the same heading.  I may take one chance on them but if the random story I click on isn't absolutely the best thing ever I'll avoid them forever.  They take away their chance to individually sell the reader on each work. I used to love one shots but they are nearly impossible to find without wading through oodles of questionable entries. 

I mean, writers can do whatever works best for them--and many of those collections have tons of kudos and hits, so it's clearly not a problem for most of the fandom. But as someone who didn't start reading anything until this summer, I'm not going to wade into a 77-chapter drabble collection to see if by chance I have any interest in one of them. I had a thing I was writing during the hiatus, and I could see the appeal of the drabble collection, because I'm just not sure how I feel about it, and it'd sort of be nice to just have a place to put things that are kind of...disconnected or odd or minor, but I could also just publish it as a one-shot. And I am the type who is more likely to click on those.

You can filter those things out! In the Search and Filter sidebar, go to the Search Within Results field, and use a minus sign to filter out keywords. For example, you can do: -AU, -alternate, -drabble, -drabbles ---> this will most likely filter out all AUs and drabbles.

You can use any combination of keywords, just start each with a minus sign, and separate them with commas.

Thank you! I did that once before and maybe I formatted wrong or it was just a glitchy day or something, because it didn't seem to work and I didn't try again. Still leaves the stuff that isn't tagged right, but it does make things easier to skip.

Edited by Carrie Ann

Nothing annoys me more than going to AO3 only to find the first 1.5 pages are all drabbles by the same author

I hear you.  I guess to be more specific, I feel like a one shot that has say more than 1000 words usually deserves it's own entry but drabbles are just that, a small collection of words and maybe just disconnected moments might be better served in a collection.  I'm still not going to read them, but I can see it being hard to justify going through the whole new story process to publish 100 words.  But it's been my experience that many put EVERYTHING into one post even multi -chapter stories.  

In a different fandom there was an author that did collections but all the stories in the collection at least had a common theme connecting them so that the summary basically sold me on all of them from the start.  Now it feels impossible to know what's in them and I don't have the patience to go digging. 

If its a case of an author clogging the pages of Ao3 or FF.net with a bunch of regular length stories, then my complaint would not be that they aren't in a collection but that the author didn't post them in a more spread out timely fashion. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1

I'm so glad I'm not the only one a bit…put off by sarcasticfina's note on her fics. I think she's a really good writer but there's something so arrogant about telling her readers not to beg her for updates. If I was a writer I'd be really happy that people were that interested in my work. Maybe that's just me.

Also, I agree with @HighHopes. I can't really get into Anthfan's fics. They do tend to drag and I'm not sure I agree with the way she paints Felicity.

And while we're on the subject of pet peeves, I'm sick of hearing Diggle say 'About damned time' whenever Olicity get together. And I really don't understand why so many people have written Oliver getting turned on when Felicity dresses in green - supposedly 'his color.' Um. I assumed he wouldn't want her associated with that side of him tbh. Different interpretations, I guess.

And to keep this fully on topic, I've just finished the first chapter of The Second Thing by Kazy, another post 309 fallout fic. She's written some really great Olicity fics in the past. She's good at hitting the emotional beats.

Edited by Guest

I really liked Kazy's fic "Of need and abandonment issues". I really thought things could've played out that way on screen, even though Felicity's a LITTLE bit more insecure than usual.

It really bothers me when people refer to Felicity as really insecure and sexually inexperienced. I've never gotten that vibe from her in show so reading it is kind of "ah"? She had zero problems with letting Oliver see her admiration of his body.

• Love 2

I'm the exact opposite for fic drabbles, I prefer them to all be in one place. Nothing annoys me more than going to AO3 only to find the first 1.5 pages are all drabbles by the same author. It's also easier for binge reading if I can just click 'next chapter' instead of clicking the author's name and finding the next one. 

I got somewhat burned by this a couple of years ago.  An author I sort of like posted 30 drabbles one day at a time.  I enjoyed them, they kind of arc'd together, yada yada, and then at the end of the month she posted them all as a thirty-chapter story, which they weren't.  It takes time to read these things; if they are all posted at once, I feel that the reader's time is being considered.

Mostly I think drabbles have become very lazy writing (no offense, but a drabble is a couple of paragraphs, and rarely a story).  About ten years ago I was welcomed to a party that carried on from a very good panel about writing, even though I am not a writer and I was very upfront about that.  They were lovely people, and a couple of times over the evening during discussion of the shows we were fanning someone would say something like "Oooh!" and knock out a hundred word drabble.  They weren't bothering with a story, just jotting something down.  Again, good writing habits; every professional writer I ever knew who wasn't a jerk would say write something every day!  But even though this is unpaid, uncopyrighted, not terribly legal, can't be owned, work product, I feel that everything you publish should either be finished, or should have notes UP FRONT about if it is a WIP, an exercise, an abandoned idea, whatever.  Presenting the post as the beginning of something you intend to finish in a timely manner when you really don't give a damn, is disrespectful of the people who stop and read.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one a bit…put off by sarcasticfina's note on her fics. I think she's a really good writer but there's something so arrogant about telling her readers not to beg her for updates. If I was a writer I'd be really happy that people were that interested in my work. Maybe that's just me.

Also, I agree with @HighHopes. I can't really get into Anthfan's fics. They do tend to drag and I'm not sure I agree with the way she paints Felicity.

Dating myself here, but about fifteen years ago in X-File fandom (when it really was all mailing lists), a reasonably good writer who wound up with her own list for her work wrote a nice crossover and kind of finished it - in tv episode jargon, she wrote the teaser and all of the acts, but didn't write a tag.  Over the weeks she wrote the story she was kind of changing her life and clearly planning to stop writing XF fics (I think she was finishing grad school).  In the end, as her final posting to her mailing list before shutting it down and changing her email, she published that "tag", which in tone and content was very different from the story, which had Major Character Death, but since she didn't use any character names you couldn't quite tell who died, and which I strongly suspect was some standalone story she had filed away, and she just threw out as a Parthian Shot.

Just part of the reason why I prefer completed works to be posted.  I rarely start a WIP unless I know the author, or I've been sucked into a series that isn't finished.  Non-Arrow example: The Texas Mountain Laurel by Valawenal.  The first story was over a quarter of a million words, and the second story had already had that many words posted when I began reading so I thought I was safe.  I caught up and got to read one chapter a week, like everyone else, for six months...  But the author kept assuring that it would be finished, it was planned out, and in fact it was well worth the read.  

• Love 1

And while we're on the subject of pet peeves, I'm sick of hearing Diggle say 'About damned time' whenever Olicity get together. And I really don't understand why so many people have written Oliver getting turned on when Felicity dresses in green - supposedly 'his color.' Um. I assumed he wouldn't want her associated with that side of him tbh. Different interpretations, I guess.

I couldn't agree more with you guys.

Anthfan's writing bores me to death. In addition to super convoluted plots (the problems never end and everything is a gazillion chapters) her Felicity whimpers. She is fragile and always needs Oliver to hold on to or lean on to for strength and this is so 1950s, its like you are in some kind of Mad Man type twilight zone.

My current fav is this WIP and the writer updates fairly regularly.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/2697512/chapters/6037037 I think I have recommended it earlier as well. This Felicity is smart, vulnerable yet very much her own person. Her interactions with Oliver, Moira and Diggle are top notch and every chapter left me wanting to read more. I esp dig her relationship with Moira in this one.

Edited by TanyaKay
  • Love 4

I cannot recommend "The Ways of the Universe" enough. This is how season two should have gone, with Isabel actually having a purpose/storyline, a relationship forming between Felicity and Moira (in the later chapters tho), a pining Oliver, an actual sibling relationship between Thea and Oliver, and a Diggle who talks to both Oliver and Felicity about their relationship and doesn't pick sides. Fair warning, updates are usually 3 months apart, but the last chapter alone was 7,000+ words so it's always worth the wait (especially for such great characterization and plot). She's still updating though and just updated yesterday. 

• Love 3

http://archiveofourown.org/works/2697512/chapters/6037037 I think I have recommended it earlier as well. This Felicity is smart, vulnerable yet very much her own person. Her interactions with Oliver, Moira and Diggle are top notch and every chapter left me wanting to read more. I esp dig her relationship with Moira in this one.

Yes! I love this one for exactly the reasons you described. Felicity thinks for herself and isn't completely enamored with Oliver from the start. I keep waiting for it to update...hope the author doesn't abandon it because it really is a quality story.

I agree this is a good story, but I just skipped a big chunk of the last chapter due too much description about OC Best Friend and this one has 2 OC characters, so I'm unsure about continuing.

And if I read another fic that has the woman mewling in it ... I swear to God! (this is a newish thing, right? Because I've never encountered the word in that context in the past and now it's just everywhere). She's a woman, not a damn cat! (I apologize to fic authors on the board; it's just a personal peeve)

LOL! I think it's used as a metaphor or something. To be honest these kind of words can work.. it just has to be written in the right sort of fic (smut and smut alone).

It has to be used wisely, and very few authors have the ability to do so.

If you cut out AUs there would be very little to read and sometimes I like them because it gets rid of some of the repetitiveness of in cannon Fanfiction. There is so much similarity between authors I sometimes wonder if I've missed stuff on the show.

Like Roy calling Felicity "Blondie" of Felicity calling the computer her "babies". (If I have missed please point me in the fright direction)

And finally the OC best friend for Felicity, use a cannon Character please!! I read fan fiction to get more of the good stuff missing form the show so I don't need to hear about character X and her extraverted personality that pushes Felicity out of her comfort zone, etc.

Stopping rant and recommending Get Fit (It will be Fun, they Said) light, funny, AU, complete and feels true to character voices.

First i'd like to second your rec's. It was, for the most part, a good story!

I do love a good AU, I personally think it shows a great deal of creativity and writing ability from the author, if they are able to write an AU and still keep the characters sound like themselves - one of the things I hate are AU's where the writers fail to capture the characters voice,yes it's an AU but i wanna read an AU with the characters from the show not characters who are just named after those characters but are nothing like them.

Two AU(-ish) I am absolutely loving right now, because the author has done a wonderful job of not losing the characters voice as it is in the show, and has even added to it without them sounding ooc, is "What Happened In Vegas". it's pretty much a series rewrite, but a clever and fun one. and the writing is really good and engaging. The second is ink in my pen ran dry series.

I disagree about the OC best friend, there are times where it is a good thing, and in all honesty besides Sara, maybe Nyssa, I can't really see any of the other characters being close friends with Felicity without all of them breaking character. I can never not cringe when I read a fic where Laurel and felicity are besties or whatever. Yea.. nope! So I rather have an OC who is well written.

I'm the exact opposite for fic drabbles, I prefer them to all be in one place. Nothing annoys me more than going to AO3 only to find the first 1.5 pages are all drabbles by the same author. 

I'd like to second that. there's one writer who does that all the time, and the sad part is? she's not even that good of a writer. her writing is usually bland and forgettable. I can't even remember her full AO3 user name; something something 90's? I avoid her stories, if only because of the "she posts 50 short fics at one go as separate stories" which annoys the hell out of me. I ain't got patience for that.

I couldn't agree more with you guys.

Anthfan's writing bores me to death. In addition to super convoluted plots (the problems never end and everything is a gazillion chapters) her Felicity whimpers. She is fragile and always needs Oliver to hold on to or lean on to for strength and this is so 1950s, its like you are in some kind of Mad Man type twilight zone.

I'd like to second or is it already fifth? on Anthfan's work. sometimes she has good stuff, usually a one shot. but.. yea no.

and as i posted up comment, i'd second your rec. :-D

I have to admit I don't think I have a definitive list of things that turns me off, at least not one i can just write down. I try to usually judge each story on its own- even if it's by author I previously thought were awful (sometimes authors improve over time. alot of the time they just needed a good beta to tighten their story especially if they are new to a fandom). I just use my gut most of the time. i've been reading fanfics for over 15 years now on a pretty much daily basis. I can smell a shitty story from the summery alone, but I do try to be nice occasionally

I do dislike when an author writes the entire plot and its end result, or end it with a question mark, or a "find out" sort of thing. it's stupid, boring, and usually a sign of poor writing. if you can't even be bothered or has the imagination to write a proper synopsis then why should i read your story? (I do accept synopsis that are a line or paragraph from the story, because more often than not the story does end up being good.

And oh yea! the thing the annoys me the most? Real Life Fanfics (which are luckily not common in our fandom).. or whatever they're called these days. Hey don't get me wrong, I had my short stint in wacko-actors-hook-up fanfic land when I was 15, and then i grew out of it. I find It tasteless and insanely disrespectful to the actors!; Especially if one of them is happily married with a kid!. I say, If you are so intent on writing the story than at least show respect to the actors you adore by replacing their names with that of their characters, use made up names for family member or friends if the need arise. and don't forget to change some things to that it won't look like it was originally a real people story.

my apologies for the awful grammar and punctuation, i'm writing this while also studying for mid-terms and working.

ETA: I'd also like writers to learn to use a thesaurus and a dictionary while writing. It's not hard people. just do it! stop repeating some words 700 times in the same story, 95% it's not needed.

I'd also like for writers to stop making Felicity call Oliver Ollie.. because, just no!. And i'd like for everyone to stop calling Felicity Flis/liss or some other nickname that is a shortening of her name.

Also there needs to be more Smoaking Billionaires stories.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 2

I'd also like for writers to stop making Felicity call Oliver Ollie.. because, just no!. And i'd like for everyone to stop calling Felicity Flis/liss or some other nickname that is a shortening of her name.

Here! Here!

Felicity would not/should not ever call Oliver Ollie. Leave that to the people he knew from the past.  And just say her whole name!!  When has anybody ever shortened it?  And not...because there is no acceptable diminutive of Felicity.  Half the fun of her name is all the syllables.  The shortened names always send up red flags for me.  Either the author is rather young or not quite paying attention to the show. 

http://archiveofouro...hapters/6037037

Yeah, I've been enjoying this as well. 

• Love 2

Here! Here!

Felicity would not/should not ever call Oliver Ollie. Leave that to the people he knew from the past.  And just say her whole name!!  When has anybody ever shortened it?  And not...because there is no acceptable diminutive of Felicity.  Half the fun of her name is all the syllables.  The shortened names always send up red flags for me.  Either the author is rather young or not quite paying attention to the show. 

Yeah, I've been enjoying this as well.

Just wanted to say Felicity has called him "Ollie" she called him that shortly before their date was literally bombed

Just wanted to say Felicity has called him "Ollie" she called him that shortly before their date was literally bombed

I think she was in the process of saying 'Oliver' when she got cut short. No way would she call him Ollie.

I think she was in the process of saying 'Oliver' when she got cut short. No way would she call him Ollie.

I swear my Captions said Ollie as she was speaking. I remember thinking she's never called him that and I even rewound my recording lol

Yeah, it's captioned like that, but she definitely says Oliver.

Ok thanks! Like I said I was like did she really say Ollie?

It's really important to me that Felicity and Diggle only call him 'Oliver'. 'Ollie' is for people who knew him pre-island.

Yeah Ollie is a childhood nickname. Diggle and Felicity shouldn't call him that all. Felicity will probably call him Babe or Hon in the Future LOL but never Ollie

I've watched it *cough cough* times, and yeah, she says, "Oliver, are you--?" and then bomb.

I think Olicity shippers might have watched those scenes Multiple times LOL

But a hot one, nonetheless. And I feel like that's the most important thing

Really? Cause that's the kind of boys I would be tempted to either kick where it hurts the most and leave or I'm feeling extra bitchy pretend long enough to fall for their charm and then stomp their ego by rejecting them and letting them know their charm is stupid. Preppy douchy boys are... Boring,

Really? Cause that's the kind of boys I would be tempted to either kick where it hurts the most and leave or I'm feeling extra bitchy pretend long enough to fall for their charm and then stomp their ego by rejecting them and letting them know their charm is stupid. Preppy douchy boys are... Boring,

Lmao I was just joking :p