Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Whatever all these medicines may be, and whether she has CLD or not, no one without severe emotional problems would have in storage medicines in that quantity. There is something mentally not right with this woman.

Yolanda might be organizing and documenting everything for the book she plans to write.
  • Love 5

Yolanda might be organizing and documenting everything for the book she plans to write.

Writing a book about her health? I hope there are a few long chapters on her mental health problems, startig with her eating disorders and ending with her addiction to suppliments. JMO

• Love 11

I really wish she had left that last paragraph (at least the first part of it) out because now all I have taken away from it is that she is laying the groundwork for her triumphant, inspiring memoir about overcoming Lyme Disease.

Cynical, yes, but that was the final impression she left me with that blog entry.

This is one of my big problems with Yolanda. She becomes a self-proclaimed expert on everything. She can go on all she wants regarding husband-worship and lemon-cleansing and house-building, but her declarations of future medicinal triumphs just irritate the hell out of me. I appreciate Yo's attitude of positivity, but this is just self-promotion. I truly hope for her sake there is significant relief and better health around the bend, but to anyone who suffers from a chronic condition Yolanda's positioning as a medical maverick comes off as super irritating.

Also, I think David dumped her like yesterday's trash.  

• Love 5
Also, I think David dumped her like yesterday's trash.

Is this the same trash can that he used for the bodies of his last three wives?  Somehow, it's comforting to know that, except for his massive, ever-growing ego, he hasn't changed since he became bored with his first wife.  Who knows how he does it, but one of his ex-wives, Linda Thompson, is still in love with him!  Now, that's an art!  No wonder Yolanda calls him her "king!"  A man like that must truly be a treasure. 

As we speak, David is no doubt wondering how many ex-wives that trash can will hold because there are sure to be more.  After all, as we know, there is a limit to what he signs up for. 

• Love 2

That's nice David is out and about...

Excerpt--

David Foster stepped out in Los Angeles Friday for the first time since announcing he and his reality star wife, Yolanda Foster, are divorcing.

But he wasn't alone.

David, a Grammy-winning songwriter and record producer, was among several celebrities who gathered to support Cindy Crawford and her new book Becoming.

Tyra Banks, Maria Shriver and Cat Deely, among others, were in attendance.

David, 66, spent much of his night chatting with several women.

http://www.people.com/article/david-foster-los-angeles-party-yolanda-split

...so is Yolanda, see video

Still Smiling: Yolanda Foster Puts on a Brave Face

The "Housewives" star makes first public appearance since her divorce announcement

2F0D3B1900000578-0-image-a-10_1449250113

http://www.eonline.com/videos/243223/still-smiling-yolanda-foster-puts-on-a-brave-face

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

December 2, 2015 FASHION NEWS
Donatella Versace's First-Ever Instagram Post Is a Selfie With Gigi Hadid
by BOBBY SCHUESSLER

donatella-versaces-first-ever-instagram-

"While Versace has a very active Instagram account (four million followers!), the helm of it all, Donatella, only just started a personal account today. And naturally, her first post included another famous blonde—Gigi Hadid. In it, the two are posing for a selfie. The caption? "Hey guys, here I am! x #TEAMDV @gigihadid."

http://www.whowhatwear.com/donatella-versace-first-instagram-gigi-hadid-selfie/slide2
  • Love 1

NEWS/ Bella Hadid Makes Her Epic Chanel Runway Debut as a Glam Gothic Beauty
by LINDSEY SIRERA Wed, Dec 2, 2015 12:53 PM

rs_634x1024-151201164216-634.Bella-Hadid

Karl Lagerfeld has decreed there's a new supermodel in the mix, and nope it's not Gigi; it's Bella Hadid.

The 19-year-old mounted the pop-up Chanel runway in Rome last night for the Métiers d'Art 2015/2016 show, rocking two of the famed French house's covetable looks. Donning a teased bouffant good enough to make Brigitte Bardot blush, Bella's look conveyed a deeply dramatic—daresay gothic—glamour with a sleepy smoky eye and black lace and leather mixes.
But let's circle back to Bella now. This runway show is without question her crowing moment as a model, and is an honor that isn't bestowed lightly. And if you have your doubts, just think back to the last model Lagerfeld promoted to the super ranks and her accompanying astronomical success: Kendall Jenner.

http://www.eonline.com/news/720565/bella-hadid-makes-her-epic-chanel-runway-debut-as-a-glam-gothic-beauty
  • Love 3

Like her or dislike her, there's no mistaking Yolanda is the center of attention in this RHOBH Premiere party photo op. Best of all she doesn't need black outlined eyes and still comes across well.

rs_1024x759-151204042556-1024.Real-House

• Love 3

Brain function or no brain function, imo, Yolanda is the most nsturally beautiful of these ladies. Eileen is a close second although I'm not sure about that look. I'm on my tablet and can't zoom in. Her dress is outdated but not as awful as the HW on the opposite end.

Most in need of a new hair style? Lisa Vanderpump

Bella and Gigi are in the big leagues. How exciting for them.

• Love 5

Brain function or no brain function, imo, Yolanda is the most nsturally beautiful of these ladies. Eileen is a close second although I'm not sure about that look. I'm on my tablet and can't zoom in. Her dress is outdated but not as awful as the HW on the opposite end.

I have to agree with your post. Yolanda's marbles may be loose, but darn if she doesn't appear radiant! The rest not so much.

Yolanda's girls are making good money and no doubt Yolanda has taught them to be frugal and save for a rainy day. With everything Yolanda has experienced lately, I believe a typhoon hit her. She may have partially gotten over David since I've read they have been apart for a few months. Laughter is the best medicine and looks like she's been taking it along with her ginormous number of pills. Here she is at the RHOBH Premiere party:

2F0C4DB800000578-3345681-Natural_beauty_

Edited by talula
  • Love 5

I hate to say it, but that lovely picture of Yolanda bent over laughing on the red carpet, instantly reminded me of this. I'm not saying that to be funny - Anna Nicole was fun to laugh at when she was doing her reality show and laughing at herself but that quickly got messy and then tragic. And I'm certainly not comparing Yo to Anna - but the instant that pic of Yo came up I thought of this and I have to wonder what the photographers said to make them double over like that.

anna_nicole_smith_marilyn_monroe-V.jpg

2F0C4DB800000578-3345681-Natural_beauty_

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4

December 2, 2015 FASHION NEWS

Donatella Versace's First-Ever Instagram Post Is a Selfie With Gigi Hadid

by BOBBY SCHUESSLER

"While Versace has a very active Instagram account (four million followers!), the helm of it all, Donatella, only just started a personal account today. And naturally, her first post included another famous blonde—Gigi Hadid. In it, the two are posing for a selfie. The caption? "Hey guys, here I am! x #TEAMDV @gigihadid."

http://www.whowhatwear.com/donatella-versace-first-instagram-gigi-hadid-selfie/slide2

UGH get away from Donatella. She is krazy! A once pretty woman has butchered her face, been addicted to coke and looks like she never eats. Her daughter is a messed up mess  too. I sure hope Yo steers her girls away from bad influences.

• Love 7

I think they need to take a lesson from Yo and step away from their makeup trowels.

When I see some of those I'm-ready-for-my closeup appearances it amazes me how young some of these women actually are. But then I see one w/o makeup.

That first shot is frightening.

• Love 4

Since Yolanda does not seem to be having good results from her treatments and supplement closet,  I wonder what is going on with Bella and Anwar who were diagnosed in 2012 with Lyme disease.  Hard to believe that she doesn't have them on some regime. 

Yolanda is on a mission to bring national attention to Lyme disease.  This means we are probably going to see a lot of her this season because she wants to keep herself in the media.  This is not good.  Not good at all.   Bravo likes this.  Drama, you know.  Ugh. 

• Love 3

I am thinking the King probably called it quits once there was a second shelf being stocked up in the medicine closet.  That and all the other crap around the condo.

http://www.people.com/article/david-foster-los-angeles-party-yolanda-split  Seems David is hitting the party circuit.  The ladies are just lining up for him.  I find it interesting David has not made one comment post the divorce announcement.

I think he just doesn't need to. He's so immensely respected in his industry that a divorce (and his fourth no less!) has no impact on his job. I do wonder who will be wife number five.

Yolanda looks great at that party! The key is her pallor, she's far more tan here. I think Kyle looks cute. I am a gay man but I never would have thought ladies would trade being tall for naturally big breasts.

• Love 3

December 2, 2015 FASHION NEWSDonatella Versace's First-Ever Instagram Post Is a Selfie With Gigi Hadid

by BOBBY SCHUESSLER

donatella-versaces-first-ever-instagram-"While Versace has a very active Instagram account (four million followers!), the helm of it all, Donatella, only just started a personal account today. And naturally, her first post included another famous blonde—Gigi Hadid. In it, the two are posing for a selfie. The caption? "Hey guys, here I am! x #TEAMDV @gigihadid."donatella-versaces-first-ever-instagram-http://www.whowhatwear.com/donatella-versace-first-instagram-gigi-hadid-selfie/slide2

NEWS/ Bella Hadid Makes Her Epic Chanel Runway Debut as a Glam Gothic Beauty

by LINDSEY SIRERA Wed, Dec 2, 2015 12:53 PMrs_634x1024-151201164216-634.Bella-Hadid

Karl Lagerfeld has decreed there's a new supermodel in the mix, and nope it's not Gigi; it's Bella Hadid.

The 19-year-old mounted the pop-up Chanel runway in Rome last night for the Métiers d'Art 2015/2016 show, rocking two of the famed French house's covetable looks. Donning a teased bouffant good enough to make Brigitte Bardot blush, Bella's look conveyed a deeply dramatic—daresay gothic—glamour with a sleepy smoky eye and black lace and leather mixes.

But let's circle back to Bella now. This runway show is without question her crowing moment as a model, and is an honor that isn't bestowed lightly. And if you have your doubts, just think back to the last model Lagerfeld promoted to the super ranks and her accompanying astronomical success: Kendall Jenner.

http://www.eonline.com/news/720565/bella-hadid-makes-her-epic-chanel-runway-debut-as-a-glam-gothic-beauty
I didn't think Karl Lagerfeld cared for the Hadids. The only time he hired Gigi was for the Chanel S/S 15 ready to wear show, and there were literally about a hundred models in that:

2j0mcgj.jpg

She's clearly slimmed down since then, maybe she'll get more work with Chanel.

This is what Kendall had to wear in the same show. A ruffled bunting piano necktie dress:

9gddew.jpg

But he's had her in practically all the big shows since, plus a few before.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

I didn't think Karl Lagerfeld cared for the Hadids. The only time he hired Gigi was for the Chanel S/S 15 ready to wear show, and there were literally about a hundred models in that:2j0mcgj.jpg

She's clearly slimmed down since then, maybe she'll get more work with Chanel.

This is what Kendall had to wear in the same show. A ruffled bunting piano necktie dress:9gddew.jpg

But he's had her in practically all the big shows since, plus a few before.

I don't see anything particularly special about either and the Kendall shot is the icing on the famewhore cake.

I kinda' feel bad for the real models when celebrity takes precedence. Like when SI started using more recognizable names for the covers of the bathing suit issue.

• Love 4

Sept. 7th--David wrote this In his Twitter account...

missing my beautiful wife@yolandahfoster on this trip for andreabocellifoundation-next year babyxo #celebrityfightnightitaly

Oct 17th-- weeks ago they were at a hockey game together.

davidfosterBeautiful Lemon Girl-can't wait for the lemons to turn to lemonade!!! #LoveYouBaby

Sept. 5th--traveling David sent a message to his wife.

davidfosterur gonna be just like this again baby @yolandahfoster very soon-I promise you Canadian style!!! Xo #MaaaHhaaaWwaaaaa #FeelingStrongerEveryDay

Wonder how long they have been apart? Will they be getting back together once Yolanda's health improves?

Edited by talula
  • Love 2

I know that Yo has said they kept their problems under wraps on purpose, but these posts by David don't sound like something along that line.  I'm gullible, but they strike me as being sincere.  What is going on with those two???  How can they be love-noting in October and divorcing in November???  Maybe even their divorce is some sick joke.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

Maybe David got violent with Yolanda and that's why they split. I mean, she's been hit by a man before, right?

I doubt David got violent with Yolanda. She's still wearing a thin wedding band on her ring finger so it may be as simple as she said. A combo of things including her health keeping her from traveling with him. He's alone a lot and very busy traveling all over the world. He has his own charity and performs at other big charities. I had no idea how busy his life was till I read his Twitter account. They haven't been together much which seemed to have effected her. Who knows what's in store for these two especially if she begins to feel better.

yolanda-foster-wedding-ring-missing-04.j

• Love 2

I know that Yo has said they kept their problems under wraps on purpose, but these posts by David don't sound like something along that line.  I'm gullible, but they strike me as being sincere.  What is going on with those two???  How can they be love-noting in October and divorcing in November???  Maybe even their divorce is some sick joke.

I agree Lura David does seem sincere in his Twitter messages. I doubt they have been contemplating divorce for months. Though not being around each other due to his work schedule may have put a strain on their marriage. Especially in her condition with her messed up brain and sketchy health treatment.

Unless she took his absence as no longer caring for her. I believe she mentioned in the past that not all family members support her LD diagnosis. She does embellish things so who knows if in a few months their situation may change especially if she feels better.

• Love 2

Plenty of celebs and pseudo-celebs post on Twitter to throw off the public rumors. David posting love-dovey tweets can mean a variety of things such as, he was trying to keep the rumors from swirling until he and YoFo were ready to divulge the truth; he wanted to make YoFo feel good while he was away; he was bullshitting YoFo; who knows. I just know that there have been many times when a celeb shot down rumors of a separation or divorce and next thing you know, they are splitting up from their partner.

• Love 8

It looks like he's the one doing the love noting. Maybe she blindsided him with a request for a divorce?

The selfie she took with her pajama top unbuttoned down to there was captioned along the lines of "another boring Friday night alone". With all the kids gone, David traveling and not feeling good, maybe she told him he needed to be home more, or else.

• Love 2

Plenty of celebs and pseudo-celebs post on Twitter to throw off the public rumors. David posting love-dovey tweets can mean a variety of things such as, he was trying to keep the rumors from swirling until he and YoFo were ready to divulge the truth; he wanted to make YoFo feel good while he was away; he was bullshitting YoFo; who knows. I just know that there have been many times when a celeb shot down rumors of a separation or divorce and next thing you know, they are splitting up from their partner.

Hey who knows what these TV celebrities are capable of! She also seems amicable toward him at this time. OMG his Twitter commenters are boiling him in oil for abandoning his sick wife when she needs him most. Some are cursing him out, it's pretty raw to read. He hasn't removed the offending tweets yet.

We'll see, as Shannon Beador says, the truth will come out eventually.

• Love 1

Hey who knows what these TV celebrities are capable of! She also seems amicable toward him at this time. OMG his Twitter commenters are boiling him in oil for abandoning his sick wife when she needs him most. Some are cursing him out, it's pretty raw to read. He hasn't removed the offending tweets yet.

We'll see, as Shannon Beador says, the truth will come out eventually.

Those are replies and he can't remove them. But he also may not read his replies, some celebrities don't.

I tend to lean towards the cynical view here and think they weren't ready to announce their divorce yet but it's all amicable and so they were able to hang out and create the illusion of still being together. It's the sale of the house that really makes me think that but it's possible they were still trying to make it work a month ago and only recently gave up.

Edited by racked
  • Love 3

Every time the discussion comes up about who left whom, I'm plagued because I can't think where I read this, BUT (longest sentence in history) I know I read somewhere in an interview with Yolanda that they planned to divorce YEARS AGO, but kept it under wraps.  That they both realized they never should have married. This means that they put on an act for four years.

The article went on to say that David did not like RHOBH and hated being on it. In other words, everything was pretense from almost the start -- all the "king" business, their dinner party, all of it.  She said they planned to divorce when they were both ready.  Apparently, it took them four years to get ready!  That's what she said.

This is why those tweets make no sense to me, even though I fell for them.

ETA:  The only other thing I can think is that maybe she decided she was ready and announced it, which goes against my feelings that he broke it off.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

Regarding the "love" they still have for each other, I can get it and believe it...

MyLife.com : I was in a long term relationship with a fantastic guy, younger than me and we finally parted, even we still loved each other... He was -and still is- a war photographer and I was working here, in my "little city".Our life choices were not "compatible" and, for the love of each other, we decided that the best solution for us was to part away, in order to give us a chance to find someone else, with a compatible life and compatible life choices.

It was more than 13 years ago. We still love each other, we're still in contact (we went on the phone this morning, my time !) and we're happy for each other when something cool happens to him or to me.

I'm happily married since 10 years now, my hubby and him are friends and that's great.

So yes, from my experience, that kind of situation is possible and could happend in anybody's life. it's maybe only a PR move, but yes, could happen !

• Love 9

Have you guys seen this about Yo? I can see her becoming obsessed with her daughter's career and leaving David behind because he was too busy to care.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=74953

I always thought her main reason for doing Housewives was to showcase her daughters - most of the cast members are looking for press for one reason or another.
  • Love 2

Regarding the "love" they still have for each other, I can get it and believe it...

MyLife.com : I was in a long term relationship with a fantastic guy, younger than me and we finally parted, even we still loved each other... He was -and still is- a war photographer and I was working here, in my "little city".Our life choices were not "compatible" and, for the love of each other, we decided that the best solution for us was to part away, in order to give us a chance to find someone else, with a compatible life and compatible life choices.

It was more than 13 years ago. We still love each other, we're still in contact (we went on the phone this morning, my time !) and we're happy for each other when something cool happens to him or to me.

I'm happily married since 10 years now, my hubby and him are friends and that's great.

So yes, from my experience, that kind of situation is possible and could happend in anybody's life. it's maybe only a PR move, but yes, could happen !

Uplifting and heart warming post. Thank you for sharing Diane Mars. Love and respect may well be part of Yolanda & David's divorce.

We really don't know what went on between Yolanda and David, though it's so easy to be cynical about TV personalities especially on reality shows.

• Love 6

Interesting take on the catalyst for the the uncoupling of the Fosters.

I basically like Yolanda and her unemotional style. She's a business woman who has been able to parlay her beauty into profitability. Now she's at a crucial turn because she is a mature woman who is not as likely to become an accessory for a wealthy man. In this age of family reality shows, she sees a way to become partners with her children in this business. Personally, I don't like it, but I understand her business calculation.

• Love 5

Yolanda's exaggerations are kind of comical when I think about it. She claims that she hasn't driven in 3 years, but we saw her behind the wheel last year wearing her "Dream Team" t-shirt for the scavenger hunt. It was the same scavenger hunt where she berated Lisa Rinna for being "greedy" because she ordered a chocolate shake instead of a vanilla one. 

Those are the types of things that make me believe that she is working extra hard for sympathy. I don't doubt she is sick, but I do think she has said and done some very calculated things in order to "prove" how sick she is. 

• Love 19

Yolanda's exaggerations are kind of comical when I think about it. She claims that she hasn't driven in 3 years, but we saw her behind the wheel last year wearing her "Dream Team" t-shirt for the scavenger hunt. It was the same scavenger hunt where she berated Lisa Rinna for being "greedy" because she ordered a chocolate shake instead of a vanilla one. 

Those are the types of things that make me believe that she is working extra hard for sympathy. I don't doubt she is sick, but I do think she has said and done some very calculated things in order to "prove" how sick she is. 

For the rest of her public career Yolanda's handling of her Lyme Disease will be at the heart of her persona.  Her marriage is over, Her daughters are incredibly successful due largely in part to the exposure they received on RHOBH.  it is now in the court of public opinion as to Yolanda's management of her illness.  The more she talks and writes the  more fodder there is to dissect.  The woman is the master of the prior inconsistent statement.  We are one episode in and I believe the public is suffering from Lyme Disease fatigue.  Another's illness is not all that interesting.

• Love 11

Guys? This is the Yolanda thread. If it isn't about YoFo/Gigi/the other kids/David it doesn't belong here. Tons of posts about Kyle/Mo have been deleted. Take the talk of Kyle/Mo and their finances to the Kyle topic please. 

• Love 1

Interesting take on the catalyst for the the uncoupling of the Fosters.

I basically like Yolanda and her unemotional style. She's a business woman who has been able to parlay her beauty into profitability. Now she's at a crucial turn because she is a mature woman who is not as likely to become an accessory for a wealthy man. In this age of family reality shows, she sees a way to become partners with her children in this business. Personally, I don't like it, but I understand her business calculation.

You know, I was going to disagree with you because my initial thought was that the only thing Yolanda has done well is marry and divorce but you're right as actually she has done an excellent job of leveraging reality tv.  Her daughters would definitely not be models without it.     

• Love 3

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Yolanda Foster Telling Friends She’s Broke! Hmmm... So I have been a huge fan and supporter of Yolanda Foster since well she first came on the show.... but if she's actually telling people that she's broke... i'm going to be upset. Being broke... means your living paycheck to paycheck.... or worse on the streets. Anytime these Beverly Hills ladies say there broke it means they can now longer spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on unnecessary things like diamonds and million dollar houses. Plus I though Foster's net worth was actually bigger than Davids? Anyway I think Mohammad Hadid is being very nice by supporting Yolanda amid her divorce. What do you guys think of this situation? Should housewives call themselves broke because they can't afford to live in million dollar mansions? Should they call themselves broke because they can't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on jewelry and clothes!? Clearly this grinds my gears!

Mohamed was ordered to pay $30,000.00 a month in child support.  I would think she still has $10,000.00 coming in for Anwar.  She gets paid by RHOBH-more than she made planning a wedding with David Foster.  I would think she saw some $$$ from the sale of their home.

I think this story has some pretty shaky sources.  in Yolanda case it may be cutting down the supplement closet from three shelves to one.

• Love 8

Mohamed was ordered to pay $30,000.00 a month in child support.  I would think she still has $10,000.00 coming in for Anwar.

Money coming in is one thing. Money being spent is another. Anwar gets one daily almond, but what other expenses does that kid have?

As for spending, how much does YoFo spend on a daily, weekly, and monthly? How much do those medicines cost her? How much do those placebos cost her? How much for the voodoo medicine and IV drips cost her when she travels around the world? How much is she paying those "doctors"? How much does she pay for the essentials of daily living? Online shopping? Caretaker? Nanny? Housekeeper? Hairstylist?  And so on. Her lemon bill alone must be in the thousands.

YoFo and her marriage dissolving - I can't help but remember how she downplayed Bella's DUI. YoFo really wanted us to believe that Bella only had one glass of wine. Spewing that kind of bullshit is why I give her the side-eye about her relationship with David Foster and this "friendly split". I don't think we will ever know the real story which is, David grew tired of her and wanted out. I don't think we have ever read anything about him from the other ex-wives. I mean, they didn't go around putting him on blast or marring his character. Maybe he paid them to keep quiet. I wouldn't put it past him to have done this with YoFo.  So many celebs with money can call the shots and pull out contracts (through their attorneys) whenever they want their soon-to-be ex-partner to keep hush about any details about what really happened in the relationship.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5