Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

The latest season of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt created a fictional 3rd Hadid sister, Hello Hadid. She's engaged to famous DJ Fingerblast who I think is supposed to be a little bit Avicii and a bit Skrillex.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Right! LOL Like she did any work! the woman is insufferable! LOL

Who is the poor sap that has to take all of these photos of her? I especially laugh at the ones where she raises her arms up in the air with her "peace sign" hands. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Interesting location for a distillation machine.  Outdoors.  In the elements.  *cough*bullspit*cough*

I would like to see this photo side by side with her medication closet. LOL.

She makes it appear as if she has this great life, keeping busy with all of these projects. 

Hmmm. What ever happened to this gin creation of hers?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/the-feast/yolanda-hadid-is-obsessed-with-botanicals-and-farming

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Interesting location for a distillation machine.  Outdoors.  In the elements.  *cough*bullspit*cough*

Looks like a portable rig, I have friends who have one. It’s setup just for harvesting so you don’t have to have a special place for it when it’s not being used. Pick, process, dismantle.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Looks like a portable rig, I have friends who have one. It’s setup just for harvesting so you don’t have to have a special place for it when it’s not being used. Pick, process, dismantle.

True but does anyone really believe Yolanda did anything beyond posing for pictures? LOL

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

True but does anyone really believe Yolanda did anything beyond posing for pictures? LOL

I do think she probably enjoys working with essential oils - like she had fun with her lemons in Cali.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I do think she probably enjoys working with essential oils - like she had fun with her lemons in Cali.

I meant does anyone think she actually harvested any of the lavender plants or that she did any of the work in processing said harvest to make the oil? Yes, she uses different oils but she doesn't do anything beyond that IMO. LOL

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I would like to see this photo side by side with her medication closet. LOL.

She makes it appear as if she has this great life, keeping busy with all of these projects. 

Hmmm. What ever happened to this gin creation of hers?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/the-feast/yolanda-hadid-is-obsessed-with-botanicals-and-farming

“You’ve heard of Vanderpump Rosé, now try Yolavender® Gin! Made from only the purest, whitest albino lavender”

Edited by kokapetl
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I meant does anyone think she actually harvested any of the lavender plants or that she did any of the work in processing said harvest to make the oil? Yes, she uses different oils but she doesn't do anything beyond that IMO. LOL

“Her new daily tasks include grooming and riding horses, harvesting fresh fruits and veggies, and gardening beautiful blooms.”

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/yolanda-hadid-is-finally-all-moved-into-her-new-east-coast-farm

She’s Dutch and probably grew up pretty hands-on.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

“Her new daily tasks include grooming and riding horses, harvesting fresh fruits and veggies, and gardening beautiful blooms.”

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/yolanda-hadid-is-finally-all-moved-into-her-new-east-coast-farm

She’s Dutch and probably grew up pretty hands-on.

I grew up next to a working farm (and helping everyday) and I never saw anyone so clean/neat in appearance that actually worked on a farm. Only "owners" that watched/directed others to do this, that or the other were that clean/neat while doing chores. Farming is dirty work and grooming animals leaves one covered in sweat, animal hair, dirt/dust/odors, picking veggies/fruit leaves you covered in dirt/dust/plant pieces/juices/bugs. Heck, even cutting enough flowers for all her vases would make her sweaty and dirty as well. LOL Believe me when I say that Yolanda isn't doing any of the real work, she just poses for pictures pretending she is working. LOL

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I grew up next to a working farm (and helping everyday) and I never saw anyone so clean/neat in appearance that actually worked on a farm. Only "owners" that watched/directed others to do this, that or the other were that clean/neat while doing chores. Farming is dirty work and grooming animals leaves one covered in sweat, animal hair, dirt/dust/odors, picking veggies/fruit leaves you covered in dirt/dust/plant pieces/juices/bugs. Heck, even cutting enough flowers for all her vases would make her sweaty and dirty as well. LOL Believe me when I say that Yolanda isn't doing any of the real work, she just poses for pictures pretending she is working. LOL

We’ll have to agree to disagree - many “gentlemen and gentlewomen farmers” in Bucks County do a lot of their own work, especially those who grew up doing it, and, most especially, Europeans. My own gardens were spitting distance from her new place - it’s where I got Lyme disease so I’m glad to see she mostly wears boots out on the property. Her pics make me homesick and happy at the same time.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

“You’ve heard of Vanderpump Rosé, now try Yolavender® Gin! Made from only the purest, whitest albino lavender”

Yes ! And don't forget to buy the "special edition", wrapped in a small white bath robe ^_^

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

We’ll have to agree to disagree - many “gentlemen and gentlewomen farmers” in Bucks County do a lot of their own work, especially those who grew up doing it, and, most especially, Europeans. My own gardens were spitting distance from her new place - it’s where I got Lyme disease so I’m glad to see she mostly wears boots out on the property. Her pics make me homesick and happy at the same time.

I'm on the other side of that State and when I work in my own garden I get messy! Gentlemen and gentlewomen farmers don't do the actual work, they have farm hands that do it for them. 

• Love 7
Just now, WireWrap said:

I'm on the other side of that State and when I work in my own garden I get messy! Gentlemen and gentlewomen farmers don't do the actual work, they have farm hands that do it for them. 

I was dirty every day, and I’m sure she gets dirty too - but the point of these small farms (which aren’t really to make money) is to grow things and live close to the land. imo she’s getting back to how she grew up.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Depends on the person, the phrase gentleman/gentlewomen farmer simply means that the farm isn’t for profit or need to survive. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I was dirty every day, and I’m sure she gets dirty too - but the point of these small farms (which aren’t really to make money) is to grow things and live close to the land. imo she’s getting back to how she grew up.

But she isn't doing the actual work! She has help. LOL

20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But she isn't doing the actual work! She has help. LOL

I’m not saying she cuts ALL the lavender herself, but she gets into doing some harvesting herself, along with perennials and veggie growing and harvesting, and caring for her animals when she is in town. You can tell she really enjoys the whole Bucks County thing - she’s not only posing for pics.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’m not saying she cuts ALL the lavender herself, but she gets into doing some harvesting herself, along with perennials and veggie growing and harvesting, and caring for her animals when she is in town. You can tell she really enjoys the whole Bucks County thing - she’s not only posing for pics.

When she poses for her selfies she is a clean, sweat free, dirt free as a person fresh out of the shower is. I really don't buy that she does much on the farm beyond telling her help that she needs something extra done. I believe this was a lavender farm before she bought it, so someone else is running/doing the day to day work, not Yolanda. LOL Does she get her hands dirty time to time, sure but not everyday, not even on a regular basis let alone all year long. LOL

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yo looks pretty casual and hands-on to me - there are lots of shots like this on her instagram, with her hair undone like it’s first thing in the morning.

These are nothing more than photo ops, they are staged! If she was really doing any of that work, she would be dirty, her jeans would be dirty, her coat/vests would be dirty and her boots would have more than snow on them, not squeaky clean. LOL

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Oh, come on WireWrap - I think you’re just jealous of Yo’s butt! :)

LOL, OMG, all I can thing of is sand where it doesn't belong. Did she intentionally yank her suit bottom up to resemble a thong bottom and forget to wipe her ass off before whoever took the picture? LOL This woman is really trying to compete with her daughters and it's rather sad to see while hilarious at the same time. LOL

• Love 4
(edited)
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

These are nothing more than photo ops, they are staged! If she was really doing any of that work, she would be dirty, her jeans would be dirty, her coat/vests would be dirty and her boots would have more than snow on them, not squeaky clean. LOL

Until one of her employees are neighbors come forward we have abolsolutely no way of knowing most people don’t post pictures of themselves looking like shit on IG. Particularly someone like Yolanda who is clearly trying to market herself as some sort of lifestyle guru but that doesn’t mean she isn’t hands on. I used to know someone who worked at Martha Stewart’s farm and she was very hands on but there would be no way in hell that she would take a picture of herself loooking a mess to share with the public.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Until one of her employees are neighbors come forward we have abolsolutely no way of knowing most people don’t post pictures of themselves looking like shit on IG. Particularly someone like Yolanda who is clearly trying to market herself as some sort of lifestyle guru but that doesn’t mean she isn’t hands on. I used to know someone who worked at Martha Stewart’s farm and she was very hands on but there would be no way in hell that she would take a picture of herself loooking a mess to share with the public.

Nahhh, this is the same woman that posted selfies of herself in a dirty white bathrobe. She would post a photo of herself covered in horse manure as long she thought it would get her a few likes, positive feedback or some press. IMO of course.

• Love 2
(edited)

That was when she was looking for sympathy for her Lyme disease it doesn’t fit the new narrative of healthy, empowedered, independent  farm living she is marketing now.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

That was when she was looking for sympathy for her Lyme disease it doesn’t fit the new narrative of healthy, empowedered, independent  farm living she is marketing now.

True but showing herself dirty from working as a real hands farmer is good marketing. Not these pristine posed photo op pictures. LOL Oh, and she can't be all that hands on because she still travel a lot, so, she relies on hired help to do the real work.  

• Love 1

I’m so curious about David and Karen Cartr-umm Katharine McPhee and when they started a romantic relationship.  For those who don’t know, Kat was on season 5 of Idol and was runner-up, though many thought she was the rightful winner.  Week 6, she was mentored by David and Andrea Bocelli, and forged a strong relationship with both.  She’s worked super closely with David since then- she was part of his Hit Man special, and pops up fairly frequently considering she’s been in movies, two TV shows, and Broadway.  I remember a couple years back, when Yolanda was off in Wakanda or Narnia injecting herself with organic natural tar or some shit, Kat had posted a video of her in David’s private jet or something heading to Asia for a performance. 

Im thinking we should have some good tea here.

• Love 10
On 7/13/2018 at 12:41 PM, kokapetl said:

Lol, the first day of harvest.

I live in the self proclaimed lavender capital of the United States.  Our big festival is next week.

Everyone but the lavender farmers hate it.  With a passion.

When people go on about the benefits of lavender, I always smile, let them finish and add my personal favorite fact.

Lavender is a weed.  Used to cover up the smell of dead people during the Bubonic Plague of the middle ages.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Tourists eat and drink it here.  Lavender margaritas.....Bleck.

Just stick a bar of soap in your mouth.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of florals in food & beverage, but I do enjoy a mild lavender product to soak my tootsies.  A drop of lavender oil with a warm Epson salts footbath, is muy bueno.

• Love 12