Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 3/3/2018 at 3:33 PM, Mkay said:

Who helped him build the car? Barb, I'm sure. 

On 3/4/2018 at 6:22 AM, Farmfam said:

The last part really ticks me off. My house is a home of responsible (hunter) gun owners. Our targets for practice are not people, animals, or anything living...our targets are targets- because part of responsible gun ownership isn't practicing shooting towards people, picture or not. I can't tell who the pictures are of, but regardless they are someone's child, father, mother, sister, brother, friend and to even pretend to be shooting their face is irresponsible and disgusting.

That thing is really weird. I keep going back, trying to decipher what's on there. I swear I see Gerard Butler from 300? 

I don't mind using a silhouette of a person, because sometimes it helps to try and work on aiming for certain parts. In a life or death situation, you don't want to get the arm! But ACTUAL people? Just creepy. 

• Love 7

Is it me or does Jenelle seem to have fewer leghumpers?  Her Twitter used to be about 75% leghumpers, 25% jellus haterz (hatters), but now it seems the hatters are outnumbering the tongue-bathers.  Or are at least getting closer to 50/50.

• Love 11

Can Ensley stand alone?  That pic of Jenelle with her looks like she is holding her up.  I've seen evidence that she can get on her hands and knees, but it sure looks like she can't crawl.  Keeping the kid locked in various devices and that playpen are not the best.

• Love 13

I feel the need to apologize. I’m one of the few who originally thought Jenelle was among the most innately intelligent (using innately loosely) of the whole TM crew. Boy - am I an idiot. This girl is dumb as shit. 

I can’t wait to see the Land 20-yrs from now cluttered with all David’s broken down “manly” expensive purchases. Hopefully the local Sheriff or ATF will have taken all the guns away, way way before this.

Like the relationship is going to last that long...(see dumb as fuck Jenelle will run out of money way way before then)...

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

This. I’ve said this myself. I live in Texas.  Football is a big deal in Texas.  I don’t think I would be ok with my son playing. Sigh. A boy at a local school just came home last week from a brain injury Sustained in september! He still isn’t walking on his own. He got hurt. Didn’t realize he had a brain injury, and continued to play until someone realized something wasn’t right. It made big nees in Texas and it could probably be found with a little bit of good searching in east Texas football news. 

Jenelle must still be mad about Yahtzee. 

I went and watched my nephew's football game last year, which was middle school or junior high and one kid broke his collar bone... I think there were 1-2 other injuries as well. freaking nutso!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I went and watched my nephew's football game last year, which was middle school or junior high and one kid broke his collar bone... I think there were 1-2 other injuries as well. freaking nutso!

My boys take martial arts (specifically Tae Kwon Do and Brazilian Jiujitsu) and there are more injuries among the local football teams than ever seen from these kids that are kick and hitting each other several times a week. Football scares the hell out of me. My husband played, but I'm glad my boys are taking a different path. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

My boys take martial arts (specifically Tae Kwon Do and Brazilian Jiujitsu) and there are more injuries among the local football teams than ever seen from these kids that are kick and hitting each other several times a week. Football scares the hell out of me. My husband played, but I'm glad my boys are taking a different path. 

Jenelle doesn’t get this cause she’s a certified idiot who’s main concern is pleasing her current Soulmate/Dick. After years of TM2 - I feel confident in that conclusion.

Barb - as Jace’s mother obviously knows more about CTE than Jenelle (who likely knows nothing). Barb probably also has let Jace play football and as his mother realized he’s likely not good enough (small and skinny) for it to be worth the risk (see Aaron Hernandez - though he was likely a thug anyway).

My father played football for Notre Dame (linebacker) in the late 50’s (I was born in early 70’s). Out of any of the accomplishments of mine or my husband’s family - this is the one I get the most awe from (depends on the crowd).

A little before 65 - for a very sharp guy (he was his HS valedictorian too) there started being a noticeable difference in his cognitive ability that increased over time. He was intuitive enough to realize it (I’m the only one he told). No idea if football was the cause - but given the equipment at the time - he was lucky to get that long.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Jenelle can dust off her Medical Assistant certificate and go save lives.

Hahaha!!! Good one! It really makes you wonder what is going through their heads ( besides assorted drugs) If none of the kids will be filmed, why would MTV want anything to do with her? Does she think filming her while she talks to one of her kids on the phone will be captivating television? 

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Hahaha!!! Good one! It really makes you wonder what is going through their heads ( besides assorted drugs) If none of the kids will be filmed, why would MTV want anything to do with her? Does she think filming her while she talks to one of her kids on the phone will be captivating television? 

Better dust off her books because she’s gotta pass that state test first.  

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Will the state allow her to work as a medical assistant? She has a lot of misdemeanors and mug shots. 

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, druzy said:

Will the state allow her to work as a medical assistant? She has a lot of misdemeanors and mug shots. 

If she ever passes the test, I doubt it.  I know I wouldn’t want to be a patient If she worked there. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

She better get off drugs first before she thinks about taking a piss test for any employer. 

• Love 12

Wouldn't it be sorta difficult to pass a comprehensive test for something you went to school for 5 years ago & never used? I guess it would be possible if she had time to study, but the LAND isn't gonna become a stoner's commune by itself. 

• Love 12

I’m not sure where I stand on the football thing, I don’t have kids so it’s kinda a moot point, but Jenelle really has no right to judge How Barb parents Jace... Barb wouldn’t be in a position to have to if Jenelle hadn’t put her in it. 

It doesn’t shock me that Jenelle doesn’t consider the risk of injury, she allows her kids to play with you guns, which in and of itself isn’t necessarily an issue, but coupled with the fact that I highly doubt they teach them about being safe with a gun, is an accident waiting to happen. 

The other thing that bothers me about this scenario is that they (Jenelle and Barb) are not supposed to talk negatively about each other in Jace’s presence (were they not supposed to do it on social media either? I can’t remember if that was part of the rules at mediation). I know Jace doesn’t have social media (that I know of) so it’s technically within the rules (again unless the rule about not talking bad applied to social media) but 1) I’m willing to bet the apartment (friends reference) that she says this to Jace’s face. 2) even if she doesn’t she is saying it publicly, which is bound to get back to Jace, especially as he gets older. I don’t care how she personally feels about Barb, she needs to support her as a parent and not try to alienate Jace towards her. She can trash talk in the privacy of her land to her hearts content, but publicaly or in the presence of the kids, especially Jace, she should not say anything at all if she can’t be nice or even just civil. Again, she wouldn’t have to consult Barb at all if she hadn’t abandoned Jace.

• Love 11

Jenelle's hypocrisy knows no bounds. She can't handle Barb all up in her business or how she parents, but she has no problem laying it all out there how she feels about Barb parenting Jace. 

It is her usual m.o. to get her minions to back her up while attacking Barb. 

• Love 18
16 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Not a stupid question, at all. Jamie is Jenelle's lone 'friend' at the moment. She was at THE LAND the night all the shit went down before the wedding. When their 'friendship' implodes, I hope she spills all the dirt. I still really need to know the story behind Jenelle not having a bouquet or the flower crown we all know she'd planned to wear. I'm sticking to my theory of her ripping both to shreds in one of her fits of anger at UBT for fuckin' rakin'  instead of being glued to her side telling her how awesome she is.

12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Jenelle had been wearing flower crowns for months in all of her stupid photo shoots. I'm SURE she had one made for herself  as well as Maryssa for the swamp nuptials. For god's sake, Chelsea wore a flower crown, of course Jenelle would have to have one, too! As trashtastic as that wedding was, I did like the flowers. Sad that such lovely things had to be part of it.

In a way you both are right.

I still stand by the theory that Janelle ruined several of her wedding apparel in her fit of rage the previous day while David was a raking. Based on the recent blind item, I now believe that Janelle was so upset that David refused to let Barb come to her wedding. She said it so many times in their wedding season how she wished she had her mother and her family there. That is Janelle’s greatest regret about their wedding day. Every time Janelle talks about their wedding, she says it was “perfect” as if she is trying to convince herself as well as us. That was what caused the big blowup fight, even though they didn’t want to tell us what the fight was about. Janelle couldn’t confess that she wanted her mom there at her wedding, because it wouldn’t fit into the storyline that David had crafted for her. So she made up some be reasons bout nerves and “people being mean to me online”.

So back to this epic fight, Janelle ruined her bridal floral crown, her bouquet, the boutonnieres and other floral items that had just been delivered. She threw it all in the pool. She also threw David’s suit (his wedding suit is so ill fitting, and large, it could NOT possibly be his. Especially since we know he had it specially tailored with Jace in NY), Kaiser’s shoes (or was it Jace, one of her sons was barefooted in the processional) and a few other sundry items that are missing. All this while David was raking. They must have salvaged as best they could but what was gone was gone. That’s probably also how her veil got jacked to where she didn’t know where the front or back was. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I feel the need to apologize. I’m one of the few who originally thought Jenelle was among the most innately intelligent (using innately loosely) of the whole TM crew. Boy - am I an idiot. This girl is dumb as shit. 

I suspect she may have been intelligent once, but the various drugs fried her brain and ruined whatever smarts she had.

• Love 9
(edited)

I don’t know why am even curious.  I watch exactly one realityish tv show and this isn’t it,  60 Days In by the way which has gone its own sort of crazy.

Anywhoo how does Janelle think her air time is going to work out on a show that is/was supposed to be about a teenager raising kids when your husband and kids aren’t allowed to be filmed?  Oh and you don’t have a job.    If Teen Mom got her one of those weird ass jobs that might be interesting but that would mean showing up sober to work.....40 hours a week.   Not really what Janelle is all about. 

12 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I guess it would be possible if she had time to study, but the LAND isn't gonna become a stoner's commune by itself. 

That would actually be fun to watch and she could make a decent living renting out parcels of land to hippies.  Plus share their pot. 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

In a way you both are right.

I still stand by the theory that Janelle ruined several of her wedding apparel in her fit of rage the previous day while David was a raking. Based on the recent blind item, I now believe that Janelle was so upset that David refused to let Barb come to her wedding. She said it so many times in their wedding season how she wished she had her mother and her family there. That is Janelle’s greatest regret about their wedding day. Every time Janelle talks about their wedding, she says it was “perfect” as if she is trying to convince herself as well as us. That was what caused the big blowup fight, even though they didn’t want to tell us what the fight was about. Janelle couldn’t confess that she wanted her mom there at her wedding, because it wouldn’t fit into the storyline that David had crafted for her. So she made up some be reasons bout nerves and “people being mean to me online”.

So back to this epic fight, Janelle ruined her bridal floral crown, her bouquet, the boutonnieres and other floral items that had just been delivered. She threw it all in the pool. She also threw David’s suit (his wedding suit is so ill fitting, and large, it could NOT possibly be his. Especially since we know he had it specially tailored with Jace in NY), Kaiser’s shoes (or was it Jace, one of her sons was barefooted in the processional) and a few other sundry items that are missing. All this while David was raking. They must have salvaged as best they could but what was gone was gone. That’s probably also how her veil got jacked to where she didn’t know where the front or back was. 

I forgot about any images of her wearing her wedding floral crown before the actual day of horror. Are there images out there of her wearing it? 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Is it me or does Jenelle seem to have fewer leghumpers?  Her Twitter used to be about 75% leghumpers, 25% jellus haterz (hatters), but now it seems the hatters are outnumbering the tongue-bathers.  Or are at least getting closer to 50/50.

I think she just has THAT many more "hatters"....the previous 75/25 you reference is when they had a manageable number of haters whose comments they could delete as soon as they popped up, making it appear as though they actually had more supporters. Now the haters are out in such force that there is no way to keep up with that many deletions, so we now have the "50/50". In reality the ratio is 95% haters, 5% weirdos....errr, "fans". 

• Love 9
(edited)

There was a picture of it in the tub of milk (gag). Then a picture of it on the wall and Jenelle commenting how either Maryssa or Eggsly would wear it on her wedding day.  That’s what i remember.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I forgot about any images of her wearing her wedding floral crown before the actual day of horror. Are there images out there of her wearing it? 

I think milk bath crown and Eggsly pregnancy announcement crown look different. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

No, we never saw it. My theory is that is was made with fresh flowers to match her bouquet and the wrongly worn veil should have been attached at the back of the flower crown. Something like this. But, after she trashed her flowers in one of her fits, she had nothing but the veil to slap on her head and she wore it backwards.

2017-Newest-Flower-Crown-Veil-Flower-Headbands-Tiaras-Veil-Wedding-Hair-Accessories-Bridal-Flower-Wreath-Veils.jpg_640x640.jpg

• Love 13
(edited)

If she had married Nathan, it would have been a beach theme or they would have married at the beach. 

If she had married Keefah, they would have gotten married at the courthouse with matching green hoodies. 

@lovesnark @Mkay thanks. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

If she had married Nathan, it would have been a beach theme or they would have married at the beach. 

If she had married Keefah, they would have gotten married at the courthouse with matching green hoodies. 

If she would have married Nathan, it would have been a gym wedding! Nothing says classy like a weight lifting bench decked in flowers! Nathan could have donned a nipple shirt with a silk screened tux on it and Jenelle could have worn white spandex and her more classier court heels.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

If she would have married Nathan, it would have been a gym wedding! Nothing says classy like a weight lifting bench decked in flowers! Nathan could have donned a nipple shirt with a silk screened tux on it and Jenelle could have worn white spandex and her more classier court heels.

lol @ That image in my head. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

lol @ That image in my head. 

It's pretty hilarious. But, with those two, it could have totally happened. They would have thought it was the epitome of a cool wedding. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

It's pretty hilarious. But, with those two, it could have totally happened. They would have thought it was the epitome of a cool wedding. 

The toast at the reception would not have been champagne. It would have been two cans of Red Bull. 

• Love 12
(edited)

With Kieffer, if they didn’t do the court house, it would be on the grassy knoll where Jenelle used to pick him up. Or maybe at “Sweepstakes.” Their toast would obviously be a group toke session and the wedding song would be “Because I Got High.” The processional song? “Fuck Tha Police,” of course! Jenelle could steal Barb’s credit card again to pay for another nice sushi dinner afterwards. Homemade Kieffer pipes for favors!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

With Kieffer, if they didn’t do the court house, it would be on the grassy knoll where Jenelle used to pick him up. Or maybe at “Sweepstakes.” Their toast would obviously be a group toke session and the wedding song would be “Because I Got High.” The processional song? “Fuck Tha Police,” of course! Jenelle could steal Barb’s credit card again to pay for another nice sushi dinner afterwards. Homemade Kieffer pipes for favors!

You should be a wedding planner!

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

You should be a wedding planner!

Thank you! Specializing in low brow, tacky shitshows. Kailyn, call me for your next one, girl! You too, Leah and Amber. I think I really understand your likes and dislikes.

• Love 11
(edited)
10 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

I still stand by the theory that Janelle ruined several of her wedding apparel in her fit of rage the previous day while David was a raking. Based on the recent blind item, I now believe that Janelle was so upset that David refused to let Barb come to her wedding. She said it so many times in their wedding season how she wished she had her mother and her family there. That is Janelle’s greatest regret about their wedding day. 

This hurt my heart for Barb, and honestly, it even hurts my heart just a teeny, tiny for Jenelle. I hate that anything makes me feel anything in my cold, Grinch-sized heart for Jenelle's narcissistic, sociopathic behind, but it does.  I know she brought this all on herself and all, but damn.

My husband and mom tolerate each other but don't exactly like each other.  It's bad enough to be stuck in that kind of situation with tension between people you love so much.  I can't imagine what it would be like I couldn't see my mom, especially on my wedding day.  Heart breaking.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even Jenelle (who is by far my least favorite TM girl).

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I think milk bath crown and Eggsly pregnancy announcement crown look different. 

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

I can’t get over the stupidity of standing fully dressed in a lake for that engagement photo. Never mind the “milk bath.” ? 

The milk bath thing really grosses me out because I'm pretty sure it was taken very soon after Jenelle came home from the hospital after giving birth to Endtable....she still had to be bleeding/passing lochia.  

Don't get me wrong, I basically lived in warm baths in the days after I had my babies (because tears and stitches) but NO WAY would I have done a milk bath PHOTO SHOOT with a professional damn photographer in a bathtub a few days after birth. Let's just say the bathtub was gross pretty quickly after I got in it post-partum.  Yuck. But this is the girl who went on a romantic engagement weekend trip with her boyfriend two weeks after she gave birth, so...

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

How high is your forehead too? Seriously, maybe Ensley’s head...um, problem, is genetic.

(Sorry I’m posting “my ass off” (instead of “pahhhrtying my ass off”) today, I’m super sick and stuck in bed.)

• Love 5
Just now, Rebecca said:

How high is your forehead too? Seriously, maybe Ensley’s head...um, problem, is genetic.

(Sorry I’m posting “my ass off” (instead of “pahhhrtying my ass off”) today, I’m super sick and stuck in bed.)

It’s all when can do when we are sick or hurt. Hope you feel better soon. 

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This hurt my heart for Barb, and honestly, it even hurts my heart just a teeny, tiny for Jenelle. I hate that anything makes me feel anything in my cold, Grinch-sized heart for Jenelle's narcissistic, sociopathic behind, but it does.  I know she brought this all on herself and all, but damn.

My husband and mom tolerate each other but don't exactly like each other.  It's bad enough to be stuck in that kind of situation with tension between people you love so much.  I can't imagine what it would be like I couldn't see my mom, especially on my wedding day.  Heart breaking.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even Jenelle (who is by far my least favorite TM girl).

I can't muster up an ounce of sympathy for Jenelle over this. Her not having any sort of relationship with her family is strictly her doing. She decides she hates her family because they don't kiss her ass like she thinks they should and they tell her she's responsible for the shitshow that is her life. Then decides to throw a pity party because she chose to not invite any of them to her wedding. It was a no win situation for Barb. If she'd been invited, her heart would break watching her daughter marry the worst of the worst and she would have been a nervous wreck all day wondering when Jenelle or UBT would go off on her over nothing.  Maybe Barb will go to the next one and will help Jenelle put her veil on correctly.

• Love 19
23 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

I am not on twitter so I'm not sure how it works but I know on Instagram, Jenelle deletes all of the negative comments so it always seems like everyone loves her, but in reality it's the opposite. Maybe she just can't keep up with deleting the negative comments.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, druzy said:

MARCH6.png

He tosses you in the fire?

3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

The reception would be at that house they crashed at when the owner was out of town. 

When the police burst in, Kieffer would yell - "Being a felong ain't illegal!"

• Love 19