Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Yes she did! Her and Tori have gotten down and dirty many times! 

She almost ran over her boyfriend in Barb's driveway, too!! Can't remember his name. Gary? Courtland? It is all a blur. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Eggsley never smiles. I know I am only seeing pictures- but I just see red flags.  I think she needs early intervention with some developmental therapy. This is coming from the mom of a kid (adopted) with developmental delay/autism.  

I wish Eggsley could be adopted!!! She's already lost the genetic lottery, and now is about to lose the parenting one. 

• Love 14
On 2/23/2018 at 3:15 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Yep, nobody has to be OK with my lifestyle, just like I don't have to be OK with homophobic bigots who spew hate speech. Goes both ways there.

ETA: Just to be a bitch, my lifestyle has never caused me to get pink eye from asshole licking, but I guess those that do are acceptable people to be around David & his children. 

Can someone remind me please about this pink eye from asshole comment. LOL  Was it Jenelle's friend who tweeted this?

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Can someone remind me please about this pink eye from asshole comment. LOL  Was it Jenelle's friend who tweeted this?

They are referring to Jenelle's friend/X Friend Tori 

PINKEYE.png

Edited by druzy
Kori is Tory/Tori
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

LOL Who were they referring to?

Her friend Tory/Tori. The friend who was Jenelle's nanny. There was a scene when Jenelle put Kaiser in his crib, turned off the lights and retired to her bed with an ice cream cone and her friend Tory/Tori.  

Tory/Tori is the friend that was removed from Jenelle's wedding. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

One of Jenelle's exes or current soul mate has a run in with the law...to quote Buffy, "must be Tuesday!" 

Someone mentioned Endtable having posiible developmental delay/ autism. As someone with a child on the spectrum(HFA), I shudder at the thought of how  Uncle Selective Bible-thumper would react if Eggsley was diagnosed as being on the spectrum. I can imagine the developmental pediatrcian or pediatric neurologist that Jenelle and Lurch have probably been forced to take End table to for an evaluation, explaining things to them and the only thing Lurch hears is r-word!

• Love 11

The only thing I believe Eggsley suffers from, aside from her rocket-shaped head, is the trauma she has been exposed to from the verbal, emotional, and possible physical abuse that is no doubt going on around her in her home. Eggsley's development can be harmed by the abuse. It can also harm her sense of security. She is probably startled anytime she hears loud voices or noises and is becoming fearful. Kaiser doesn't have that strong child-parent bond with Jenelle and he surely does not have it with UBT. Eggsley will soon begin to experience that as time passes. 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Christina87 said:

@FairyDusted I agree. He will want to spite jenelle, plus make up for not seeing Caden. But you know what? Scarily, he might actually be the better parent. He does everything around that house! He has hundreds of hours of footage that show him taking care of the kids while jenelle sits on her butt and bitches. I have no idea if that would be admissible, but it exists. 

When they split, jenelle will pretend she desperately wants Eggsley while she pawns Kaiser off on Doris. She'll have a long, drawn-out custody battle, while Eggsley is home alone with a bottle like Kaiser used to be. Then, whatever happens, she will meet another soulmate. If she manages to get rid of Kaiser most of the time, and UBT has Eggsley, she will go out and act childless, getting back into the hardcore druggie life. Who knows how many more abortions she will have? I especially see this happening if the show ends, and she doesn't have to "prove" she is a good mother. 

If she chooses more abortions instead of having more neglected children, I will support her for that.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The only thing I believe Eggsley suffers from, aside from her rocket-shaped head, is the trauma she has been exposed to from the verbal, emotional, and possible physical abuse that is no doubt going on around her in her home. Eggsley's development can be harmed by the abuse. It can also harm her sense of security. She is probably startled anytime she hears loud voices or noises and is becoming fearful. Kaiser doesn't have that strong child-parent bond with Jenelle and he surely does not have it with UBT. Eggsley will soon begin to experience that as time passes. 

I know I shouldnt,but eggsley lol.I feel so damn bad for those three kids.I think it was mentioned Janelle did drugs while pregnant.She does have a odd shaped head.I just figured her head was shaped like that,because of how she came out during birth.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Roadkillandpills said:

I know I shouldnt,but eggsley lol.I feel so damn bad for those three kids.I think it was mentioned Janelle did drugs while pregnant.She does have a odd shaped head.I just figured her head was shaped like that,because of how she came out during birth.

That does sometimes happen during childbirth. Generally, the head will shape itself out over time. But there are some kids whose skulls end up misshapen. That is why a doctor will order the child wear a helmet if he/she feels it is warranted. I don't know for sure what is the case here, but we speculate that David doesn't want his child wearing anything that may make his perfect child look like she is handicapped or deformed. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Tori is also the girl Jenelle "abominated" with. ?

Is there proof to that? I don’t mean an actual video ?

But seriously, has Jenelle admitted to that or something? I’m curious. I can’t picture Jenelle into women as men are her life support.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Is there proof to that? I don’t mean an actual video ?

But seriously, has Jenelle admitted to that or something? I’m curious. I can’t picture Jenelle into women as men are her life support.

There are photos of her making out with some girl (not sure if it was Tori). I believe they were posted earlier in this thread or a different thread, but I definitely saw them here on PTV.

• Love 3

I thought that I had successfully walked away from this shitshow, finally. I hadn't been watching this or the current season of OG, hadn't been reading the threads or articles, and David finally gets fired for a new outburst of the same hateful rhetoric he has been spewing since day one, and where do I find myself? Forty pages behind on Jenelle's thread because I want to point and laugh at him with the rest of you, and count the days until he forces Jenelle to threaten to walk away if he isn't hired back. 

At one time, I thought it was safer for the kids if the show was filming, because they would watch themselves a bit. That was proven to clearly not be the case last season and we know that for many years, Jenelle only spent time with Jace for filming, so if they are off the show, the kids will be shuffled off while Jenelle deals with her stress. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, druzy said:

GAG!!!!

I am getting PINK EYE just looking at this shit. It is like watching STDs actually being passed. 

@druzy didn't Jenelle tweet something or was there an article about her and Tori using sex toys on each other. I swear I just read this, and I think it was on this thread. But we have gone through so many pages in the past few days, I don't think I'd find it. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

GAG!!!!

I am getting PINK EYE just looking at this shit. It is like watching STDs actually being passed. 

@druzy didn't Jenelle tweet something or was there an article about her and Tori using sex toys on each other. I swear I just read this, and I think it was on this thread. But we have gone through so many pages in the past few days, I don't think I'd find it. 

I'm going to search for that. I have to remember to clear my search history :)

• Love 5

Here it is. Scroll down to the picture of Tory (dressed as a dog) and Jenelle. It's under that picture. I will quote that part.

“Duffy has never seen me f**king naked. He says that he has, and I don’t really give a f**k because he hasn’t,” she said. She also claims that Duffy tried to catch a glimpse of her and Jenelle while they were hooking up:

“He tried to see me and Jenelle naked while we were f**king but he never did. If you want to really know the f**king truth, I locked the f**king door and me and Jenelle f**ked in his f**king bedroom while he was outside on the f**king couch. Okay?! That’s what happened.”

After someone else in the video asks for details, Tori says, “We f**ked. I used toys on her and everything.”

There's a video at the end of the article.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

You know on his mind  he is teaching Kaiser to be a "real man".

And it’s a fuck you to Nathan because being a Marine, he’d probably want to be the one to teach his son that stuff. 

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

And it’s a fuck you to Nathan because being a Marine, he’d probably want to be the one to teach his son that stuff. 

Unfortunately, all he's taught his son about being a 'real man' is that it means choking women out and getting arrested on the regular.

And David has taught him it means waving guns around the day of a shooting, pushing pregnant women out of cars, and homophobia.

That kid is screwed.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

click the arrow on the right for two pics. 

Damn, they push this country thing hard. Nothing wrong with liking the country, and of course people post things like "beach life" or "city living" under their pics, but dear God, WE GET IT YOU LIVE IN THE COUNTRY OMG

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Someone commented, "I hope Kaiser shoots you in the twat so you can't breed anymore."

?

You are amazing! Thank you.?

Hahahahahaha 

1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

Damn, they push this country thing hard. Nothing wrong with liking the country, and of course people post things like "beach life" or "city living" under their pics, but dear God, WE GET IT YOU LIVE IN THE COUNTRY OMG

Right? I live out in the county.  I’m going to remind y’all every time I post. 

#countryliving

• Love 20