Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Maybe she meant they didn’t realize how offensive David would get? ? 

This. But I really, really hope not.

Only if they include their subsequent firing from the show.

I have no idea what Nutro Company is, or what they sell but, I’ll be buying some of it!! ??

Nutro makes dog food.  I may have to switch brands for my pups because I’m impressed that Nutro dropped them so fast.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Nutro makes dog food.  I may have to switch brands for my pups because I’m impressed that Nutro dropped them so fast.

Nutro also makes cat food, including grain-free varieties (the Gunderson felines have allergies and are also spoiled princesses). 

• Love 12

She can apoligize 500 times and I won't be back. David can fuck off and take Jenelle with him. He is a douche, calls people bitches, etc online. Like he didnt know his words would be found offensive. It is only now that some of the others have said something and that the press is pissed that he wants to tone down his shit. Only because they are both afraid of the money they will lose. Fuck them, she should have picked a better dude, but she picks assholes and now this asshole went too far. You reap what you sow and please sow away.

Edited by toodywoody
too and to are not the same. I get on my own fucking nerves sometimes when I don't proofread my shit.
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

She can apoligize 500 times and I won't be back. David can fuck off and take Jenelle with him. He is a douche, calls people bitches, etc online. Like he didnt know his words would be found offensive. It is only now that some of the others have said something and that the press is pissed that he wants to tone down his shit. Only because they are both afraid of the money they will lose. Fuck them, she should have picked a better dude, but she picks assholes and now this asshole went to far. You reap what you sow and please sow away.

Preach, sistah! She constantly says how protective he is, that he's such a great family man, blah, blah, blah. She's going to see real quick how fast he dumps her once the MTV gravy train is gone. Since he actually knows a trade and she has no way to support herself, he'll get Endtable, THE LAND and the modular they borrowed $120k to buy. We know she'll try to sue him when he dumps her and say it's his fault she lost her job. But, she won't have any money to pay a high priced attorney-hahaha! I hope she ends up living in her van parked in Tori's driveway.

• Love 12

MTV will not be firing Jenelle because of something stupid David said. Jenelle had a story line before David and she will after David. Maybe some people watch just to see David but I hardly doubt that so yea they can't hold her responsible for his actions. If they did then they would really be in court quickly.

Edited by Witchz
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Witchz said:

MTV will not be firing Jenelle because of something stupid David said. Jenelle had a story line before David and she will after David. Maybe some people watch just to see David but I hardly doubt that so yea they can't hold her responsible for his actions. If they did then they would really be in court quickly.

True. But, people have been urging MTV and Morgan Freeman to cut them loose for a while now for things Jenelle has done. Using while she was pregnant, the baby being born with drugs in her system, Jenelle allowing UBT to say and do hateful things to her kids, ongoing CPS involvement to name a few. Their trashy life and the way their children are treated has had people wanting them gone for quite a while. Hopefully, this will be what pushes it through. We can hope!

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 5

Considering what else MTV has condoned over the years, they wont let them go over this.

It would be great, but they wont.  MTV has always been very selective about what they let slide and Im certain by this point, they would keep Jenelle on even if she committed an unforgivable crime on camera, just because they think she brings in ratings.

Im hopeful to a degree, but Im not holding my breath.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

True. But, people have been urging MTV and Morgan Freeman to cut them loose for a while now for things Jenelle has done. Using while she was pregnant, the baby being born with drugs in her system, Jenelle allowing UBT to say and do hateful things to her kids, ongoing CPS involvement to name a few. Their trashy life and the way their children are treated has had people wanting them gone for quite a while. Hopefully, this will be what pushes it through. We can hope!

That's why I won't be watching. That is the way to get to MTV and Jenelle and David. By lowering the viewers then maybe they will think about who they put on. Haven't watched OG since Amber pulled her shit at the reunion with Farrah.

• Love 4

Jenelle completely meant "offensive"--in her view, UBT was just minding his own business when people said nasty things to him, so he had to respond to their "bullying" (he used that word himself in a couple of tweets).  Therefore the shitstorm wasn't his fault; nothing is ever his fault or Jenelle's fault.  That's how they roll.

• Love 12

My thoughts are that Viacom, or other high up network executives made Jenelle write her "apology" to see how the public responds. If people stop talking about it and it blows over, they keep them. If there is still an outcry, they can them (or just him). 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

That's why I won't be watching. That is the way to get to MTV and Jenelle and David. By lowering the viewers then maybe they will think about who they put on. Haven't watched OG since Amber pulled her shit at the reunion with Farrah.

I haven't watched at all for the last year or so on TV. I've watched clips posted on twitter by a couple of us haters but haven't given MTV any of my TV time. I just come here to find out what the sleazy swamp things have done :)

• Love 8

Arent we suppose to have this thing called freedom of speech ?  I am not saying I support what David said in way shape manner or form but to ask for his wife to be fired or cut from a show because her husband has a ignorant opinion about a certain group of people is like the ultimate act of bullying a person for not agreeing with you. 

7 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I haven't watched at all for the last year or so on TV. I've watched clips posted on twitter by a couple of us HATTERS but haven't given MTV any of my TV time. I just come here to find out what the sleazy swamp things have done :)

Fixed that for you in the spirit of oar snarky friendship. :)

• Love 5

So the consequences are that his wife should get fired ? David has shown how uneducated and truly ignorant he is - not that we didn't know that so you are right hold him responsible but not his wife. 

4 minutes ago, Booted said:

So the consequences are that his wife should get fired ? David has shown how uneducated and truly ignorant he is - not that we didn't know that so you are right hold him responsible but not his wife. 

YES! She is responsible for him being on the show. It actually doesn’t matter if they just fired him, we know she’d be gone too.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17

“It isn’t looking good for her,” the source explained. “They’re definitely leaning towards firing her.”

“Her world is very soon going to crash down around her. The network has no choice but to take action after such a reckless set of events, or risk losing the entire franchise,” revealed the informant. “She’s in serious hot water.”

https://radaronline.com/videos/jenelle-evans-getting-fired-teen-mom-2-mtv-david-eason-homophobic-remarks-twitter/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation

??????

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Booted said:

Well, I was taught at a very early age; "guilty by association" so yes. She knows her power as a television personality, she married this man so she is guilty by association. Choose who you spend your time with wisely. 

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Farmfam said:

Well, I was taught at a very early age; "guilty by association" so yes. She knows her power as a television personality, she married this man so she is guilty by association. Choose who you spend your time with wisely. 

People would be surprised how our connections can both benefit and cost us more than we think.

When my husband worked as a Corrections Officer, his superiors kept a close eye on all the employees, including social media profiles. If someone was Facebook friends with someone who had been in the jail or had a known record, they could be fired for "associating with known undesireables", so if any of our friends who had records tried to friend him, he would tell them, but would explain to them why. They understood.

Hell I almost got passed up for a dispatch job because I was friends at the time with a known pot dealer. Thankfully I got the job anyways, but I ended up cleaning house afterwards due to it.

The more public your role, the more under the microscope you are.. Jenelle by now should know this. "Should" being the operative word. 

Edited by ravencroft
  • Love 9

Aw no this show is suppose to show the real life drama of girls that were teen moms and their struggles with that fact. They are by no means role models for anyone and should be viewed as the complete wrecks they usually are-  I have seen some really bad stuff on 16 and pregnant a lot worse than Jenelles situation so at least she keeps the story line realistic not suppose to be rainbows and unicorns for everyone type show.

To compel an entity to employ a person who has made perfectly legal statements that are at odds with that entity's values and beliefs is not the American way. 

If you hired a babysitter and discovered that the babysitter was tweeting about how much he disliked people, children especially and also how he disliked your children in particular, he cannot be arrested.

Legally, he has done nothing wrong.

However, you are well advised to cease your association with him and no longer engage his child care services.

You might find that he makes a great stroganoff that you are willing to pay for and you can purchase that from him.

• Love 14

I don’t know that I so much think Jenelle should or will be fired, but if David is fired I can’t imagine him allowing Jenelle to stay and film. 

Also just to be clear, it is not my personal beliefs that she should do what he says but just what seems to be the dynamic of their relatuinship.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

UBT is doing the Britney. He is shaving his head, Jenelle is laughing and they are both high! It's on Instagram. I can't upload the video but if someone tweets it I will post it. 

DAVIDDRUGS.png

He is getting ready to go on a rampage. :-/

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Booted said:

Well if this is the way it is then ....... did we judge Chelsea when she was still banging Addumb ? Was that guilt by association ? 

I'm not sure I get the comparison. Adumb is a total scumbag, but he wasn't on Twitter disparaging entire groups of people. Also, hooking up with an ex on the sly isn't the same as marrying them, creating a family with them, and parading them around everywhere. 

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, Booted said:

Aw no this show is suppose to show the real life drama of girls that were teen moms and their struggles with that fact. They are by no means role models for anyone and should be viewed as the complete wrecks they usually are-  I have seen some really bad stuff on 16 and pregnant a lot worse than Jenelles situation so at least she keeps the story line realistic not suppose to be rainbows and unicorns for everyone type show.

I turn it on for the drama so I agree with you there.  But spreading and promoting hate based on race, religion, sexual preference, etc. will never hold any entertainment value for me.  Never.

• Love 10