Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, leighroda said:

the only one I find remotely entertaining is the dramastic one

Agreed, and didn't we determine here that it was actually NATHAN who said it first? The hungover one isn't funny because it references the time she was getting high & neglecting Jace (oh wait...that's ALL the time). Didn't she only talk about alfredo in reference to her dream Olive Garden wedding? It was never a "thing". Why is there nothing referencing feathers in her hair?

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Agreed, and didn't we determine here that it was actually NATHAN who said it first? The hungover one isn't funny because it references the time she was getting high & neglecting Jace (oh wait...that's ALL the time). Didn't she only talk about alfredo in reference to her dream Olive Garden wedding? It was never a "thing". Why is there nothing referencing feathers in her hair?

Yes, dramastic was 100% Nathan's. When she was blathering on about wanting Olive Garden to cater the swamp nuptials, she referred to wanting some chicken 'alfreda' and breadsticks.  Speaking of the swamp nuptials, I keep hoping that one of the guests will spill  the tea about what a shitshow it was. I wonder if everyone there had to sign a non disclosure agreement and be threatened with UBT filling their space with uppercuts if they spilled about how trashy it was? We know it's just a matter of time until Jenelle picks a fight with someone who attended. Hopefully, that person will cough up the details of the trashiest wedding Money Hole Road will ever see.

The only reason I find the hangover one remotely amusing is because it reinforces AGAIN what a lying liar who lies Jenelle is. I partied all night, feel like I'm going to puke, have a headache and am tired but I'm not hungover! Sure, Jenelle............

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

I’ve never seen someone with a clothing line be the only model... sometimes they are in some of the pictures (I think this is what Maci has done) but I’ve never seen the owner/creator be the sole model, which to me makes this whole clothing line thing seem super self serving, her clothes are just basic articles with dumb sayings that are over done, the only one I find remotely entertaining is the dramastic one... I love Alfredo, but have never felt the need to declare that through my wardrobe. 

I have two theories on why Jenelle is the only model for her overpriced t-shirts.

#1 - She has no money to pay someone to model them. If she was serious about wanting to sell them, she'd do what every clothing retailer does. Hire a tall, thin model to show them to their best advantage.

#2 - She won't let another woman be around UBT and vice versa.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

We know it's just a matter of time until Jenelle picks a fight with someone who attended. Hopefully, that person will cough up the details of the trashiest wedding Money Hole Road will ever see.

Not to be a bitch (but totally to be a bitch), I can't imagine any of the guests at that wedding have anything to lose if they WERE to get sued for spilling the deets due to a non disclosure. 

You know what would be rad? I'd love for a group of gay men to buy some Jenelle shit, wear it, and post pictures of them wearing it while kissing & post the pictures all over UBT's social media...well, it would be rad if it didn't mean actually BUYING Jenelle shit. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

I’ve never seen someone with a clothing line be the only model... sometimes they are in some of the pictures (I think this is what Maci has done) but I’ve never seen the owner/creator be the sole model, which to me makes this whole clothing line thing seem super self serving, her clothes are just basic articles with dumb sayings that are over done, the only one I find remotely entertaining is the dramastic one... I love Alfredo, but have never felt the need to declare that through my wardrobe. 

You are making me wonder how it would be if I had a clothing line with things I tend to say on the regular and the foods I love:

"Oy Vey" and "Idiot!" on hoodies while "Spaghetti" is printed on t-shirts. 

UBT getting a tattoo of Jenelle's name. How charming. It is the pattern with these people. It is almost as if they follow a handbook:

- Meet on Tinder

- Get pregnant

- have baby

- get engaged or married

- get tattoos

- call 911 for fighting

- go to court for some reason

You all should know the rest. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The only reason I find the hangover one remotely amusing is because it reinforces AGAIN what a lying liar who lies Jenelle is. I partied all night, feel like I'm going to puke, have a headache and am tired but I'm not hungover! Sure, Jenelle............

Well if it's not a hangover, then people will think she's pregnant.  Which makes that shirt even more of a stupid idea.  I do find that part pretty humorous.  

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 4

Bwaahaahaaa!!! Go figure dumb ass Jenelle didn't double check to make sure she was clear to use the phrasing. How many hundreds of sweatshirts do you think she's going to have to eat because she has no clue what she's doing?

I know I snark on Chelsea, but she's the only one that has enough sense when it comes to this sort of thing: promote a product and collect a check. Easy peasy, no commitment, no investment. I weep to think of how much money Leah and Jenelle have wasted on failed/failing businesses.

• Love 16

Emerson's trademark information: 

https://www.trademarkia.com/momlife-86758452.html

This is a brand page for the #MOMLIFE trademark by EMERSON GRACE BOUTIQUE LLC  in TIGARD, OR, 97223.

Write a review about a product or service associated with this #MOMLIFE trademark. Or, contact the owner EMERSON GRACE BOUTIQUE LLC of the #MOMLIFE trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the #MOMLIFE trademark.

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for #MOMLIFE by EMERSON GRACE BOUTIQUE LLC, TIGARD, OR 97223. 

That tweet mentions people should report the trademark infringement. Excuse my ignorance on this, but why do many people need to report it? Shouldn't the company report it? 

Did anyone else notice there is a unicorn as one of the animations that are shown at the beginning of Teen Mom as well as throughout the show? How did I miss this? Is that where Jenelle got the unicorn idea from? 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

This is a brand page for the #MOMLIFE trademark by EMERSON GRACE BOUTIQUE LLC  in TIGARD, OR, 97223.

Write a review about a product or service associated with this #MOMLIFE trademark. Or, contact the owner EMERSON GRACE BOUTIQUE LLC of the #MOMLIFE trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the #MOMLIFE trademark.

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for #MOMLIFE by EMERSON GRACE BOUTIQUE LLC, TIGARD, OR 97223. 

That tweet mentions people should report the trademark infringement. Excuse my ignorance on this, but why do many people need to report it? Shouldn't the company report it? 

Did anyone else notice there is a unicorn as one of the animations that are shown at the beginning of Teen Mom as well as throughout the show? How did I miss this? Is that where Jenelle got the unicorn idea from? 

I think they were asking people to report it to Instagram as inappropriate because of trademark infringement. I hope a thousand people have reported it and I hope their legal team threatens and scares the crap out of the swamp things.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I think they were asking people to report it to Instagram as inappropriate because of trademark infringement. I hope a thousand people have reported it and I hope their legal team threatens and scares the crap out of the swamp things.

Oh, to Instagram. Okay. Thanks. 

I hope Jenelle and UBT lose a lot of money because of all the inventory they had ready to sell. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh, to Instagram. Okay. Thanks. 

I hope Jenelle and UBT lose a lot of money because of all the inventory they had ready to sell. 

I hope they lose every penny they've put into their latest get rich quick scheme.  I think they'd only have to pull the copyrighted stuff out of their Instagram store, though. Maybe some of the other stuff is copyrighted, too? We can hope!

• Love 9
13 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The agreement between UBT and his ex was entered into in February of last year. Considering what has gone on with the swamp things in the last 12 months, it's not surprising to learn that Olivia has put a stop to any contact. Shall we take a trip down memory lane?

Endtable is born stoned and CPS is actively investigating (but not doing enough) Jenelle jokes on social media about CPS being at their house all the time.

Jace and Kaiser are locked out of the house on a sweltering hot day.

Jace gets lost in the swamp for hours and no one is even aware he's missing.

Jenelle and UBT go crazier and crazier in an attempt to discredit Barb. See chasing her down in restaurant parking lot and pounding on her house for two hours.

Jenelle gets boilerplate visitation with Jace after being urged by the judge and her attorney to not air her dirty laundry in court. The visitation agreement specifically says UBT is NOT to discipline Jace in any way, shape or form.

Jace tells his real mother, Barb, that he's afraid of UBT.

Doris documents bruises and Kaiser saying UBT hits him and begins the long road of establishing a pattern of abuse to lay the foundation for gaining visitation and custody.

Jenelle and UBT treat Kaiser horribly ON FILM while doing their trashtastic Save the Date photos.

The "I'm Fuckin Rakin!" video showing how violent and out of control the swamp things are is sold to Radar.

Jenelle and UBT continue to exhibit out of control behavior on social media. UBT twice threatens on social media to rape and sodomize someone's mother.

The list goes on and this is just what is known publicly. Who knows what else has happened that we're not privy to. I wouldn't let those two lunatics have visitation with a cardboard cut out of a child, never mind an actual living being.

Does anyone have UBT’s exes social media info? We should copy and send this to her, just in case she doesn’t have it. I don’t think Teen Mom footage is admissible as evidence, but it would be helpful to send this list to her lawyer. If they are any good, they can go on a digging spree, and get evidence that will support the case, based on the info in this list.

We need to save this child from ending up on the swamp. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Not to be a bitch (but totally to be a bitch), I can't imagine any of the guests at that wedding have anything to lose if they WERE to get sued for spilling the deets due to a non disclosure. 

You know what would be rad? I'd love for a group of gay men to buy some Jenelle shit, wear it, and post pictures of them wearing it while kissing & post the pictures all over UBT's social media...well, it would be rad if it didn't mean actually BUYING Jenelle shit. 

I love that you said "rad". Twice. 

• Love 11
On 1/25/2018 at 12:31 PM, GreatKazu said:

Another child to add to the mix at The Land. Another child to be exposed to the abuse. 

WTF is that mess on the stairs? Was Jenelle fighting with Dave and throwing his shit down the stairs? 

LOL, you're killing me! What IS going on? There's TVs or computer screens on the stairs!!! Is this how they childproof? Not only block the stairs, but the kids can turn on Elmo while they're at it?

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, you're killing me! What IS going on? There's TVs or computer screens on the stairs!!! Is this how they childproof? Not only block the stairs, but the kids can turn on Elmo while they're at it?

Hey, childproof. I didn't even think of that. Instead of putting up those gates like normal people do, they throw all the electronic shit in one big pile. 

1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

David has been planning Jenelle's "Eternity Leave" for awhile now. 

https://www.facebook.com/olivia.leedham

*putting my drink in the air* 

Awesome

• Love 8

Jenelle is such a stupid bitch and also not even a mom. All she’s done is got knocked up by complete losers. If I ever knew anyone who bought her clothing Idk if I could ever talk to them again lol.

• Love 14
On 1/26/2018 at 9:30 PM, GreatKazu said:

The company should send a cease and desist letter.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Jenelle is such a stupid bitch and also not even a mom. All she’s done is got knocked up by complete losers. If I ever knew anyone who bought her clothing Idk if I could ever talk to them again lol.

Reminds me of the relative I have who doesn't bother with any of her kids but presents herself as fucking Betty Crocker on Facebook. It's sickening. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I highly doubt she drew/ designed her tattoo... meaning that is also somebody else’s work ?.

Most definitely someone else’s design. Someone posted the pic from Pinterest with the exact tattoo. I think it’s in the tweets above. The only things different was the original had lace and pearls around it. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Atlas, like Kaiser Orion (our race is our nation), is a white supremacist baby name

I wouldn't necessarily assume they put that much thought into the name.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, akr said:

I wouldn't necessarily assume they put that much thought into the name.

Nathan did. 

8 hours ago, Mkay said:

D597D4DD-24C5-4719-9DD9-1E0638AEFA13.jpeg

Is she announcing she is on her period? 

lol 

So, the period makes the difference between her #momlife and the other #momlife? Pfft. She was better off putting a question mark after it instead of a period. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9