Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Someone might want to tell Jenelle-y that if she doesn't cut those trees back, that pool is going to be an absolute mess from falling leaves and loose branches. Ditto for all that dirt surrounding it. Anytime there's a good wind or rain storm, all that debris is going to blow right into the pool. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

So on the show when Barb was picking up Jace and they got into that little disagreement about the custody status - whether Janelle gets him on Friday or Monday of his school break - does anyone know who ended up being correct???

I was wondering about that too.  Surely someone around here is familiar with law enough to accurately interpret for us.

What was up with the Being Nathan special?  My dvr recorded it but it showed a rerun of the challenge.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

So on the show when Barb was picking up Jace and they got into that little disagreement about the custody status - whether Janelle gets him on Friday or Monday of his school break - does anyone know who ended up being correct???

They never showed us. But if I had to guess, I'd say Jenelle was likely correct. My good friend has a similar custody arrangement with her ex and when he gets his vacation time, it's not based around my friend's weekends. So her weekends always get messed up after he has his weeks with the kid. I know this, because my daughter and her daughter are best buddies and I have her weekends in my head, so we can plan to do stuff with them. But then, during the summer when the ex gets her, the weekends are flipped and I get all messed up. So I'd bet that Jenelle's two weeks start that weekend and they'll have to pick up the every-other-weekend thing based on when she brings him back. 

I could be TOTALLY wrong, though. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I have absolutely no idea what this even means.

I can explain it if you like but maybe it wouldn't actually improve your life. ;)

5 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jenelle wants to be an attorney. 

If only the stereotype of "you should be a lawyer because you like to argue" were enough to build a professional career on, she'd have it made. Too bad law school requires actual work and functional literacy!

• Love 16

From the article: "After the meal, Jenelle and David’s guests will be allowed to dive into the new pool that was just put on “The Land.”"  Also: "From what The Ashley has heard, Jenelle really wanted Olive Garden to cater the wedding."

I've got money on Jenelle drinking "excessively" around Jace, though.  

"The backyard will be decked out with a full bar, and a DJ will be spinning tunes.

The enchanting evening is scheduled to go from 4 p.m. until about 11 p.m."

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, MissMel said:

From the article: "After the meal, Jenelle and David’s guests will be allowed to dive into the new pool that was just put on “The Land.”"  Also: "From what The Ashley has heard, Jenelle really wanted Olive Garden to cater the wedding."

I've got money on Jenelle drinking "excessively" around Jace, though.  

"The backyard will be decked out with a full bar, and a DJ will be spinning tunes.

The enchanting evening is scheduled to go from 4 p.m. until about 11 p.m."

She should hire lifeguards. I'm sure there will be unsupervised kids in the pool.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, druzy said:

She should hire lifeguards. I'm sure there will be unsupervised kids in the pool.

I hope she needed a special permit to film this event and that was part of the requirements to obtain one.  If not, I doubt she even considered it.  Maybe production forced her to, though.  Maybe.

• Love 4

MTV will need to hire extras to pose as Jenelle's friends as her side of the aisle will be skimpy. She's not inviting her family (Barb, Ashleigh, Colin) or any of her TM2 cast mates. Her exes are all persona non grata and its not Kaiser's weekend so not even all her kids will be there. 

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

lol...hahahahaha  Oh boy. We should have made a bet. She always has these meltdowns when David is busy tending to the property. The last paragraph pisses me off: 

Jenelle Evans’ dreams of happily ever after seem to have been shattered! The Teen Mom 2 star called off her wedding tonight in a dramatic fight with fiancé David Eason moments before her rehearsal dinner, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

The mother of three was livid that her baby daddy worked on their home all day instead of pampering her on the first day of their wedding weekend, an insider told Radar.

“You’re not giving a f**k what I feel,” she screamed at Eason. “No, I’m done, you can have the ring!”

The 25-year-old proceeded to slam her engagement ring on a table in the backyard of her North Carolina home in front of shocked guests.

She then vented to a friend during the epic meltdown, referring to her bitter estrangement from mother Barbara.

“I said for two hours I wanted him to care about me, talk to me about my mom situation. I don’t have a mom coming tomorrow, he has a mom. I want his attention This is my house, and he does not give a f**k,” she fumed. “I’ve been crying all day.”

“Everyone is going to see the way I feel. I’m not doing this.”

Evans then stormed off the property, and drove away in a huff. Puzzled guests began to trickle off the property.

Eason defended himself to Radar.

“When I’m out here working constantly, every f***ing minute of the day, she’s sitting around,” he said. “This place looks different every day. It’s all because of me. These people wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me.”

Evans’ son Kaiser, 3, ran around the backyard unattended as his enraged mother returned home and cried to friends.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

Maybe Kaiser hadn't been picked up yet. His dad seemed adamant that he wasn't going to switch weekends for her "personal celebration ". 

Although the quotes in the Radaronline article sound just something Jenelle and UBT would say it could be fake news or most likely, Jenelle storming off in a huff because she's a big fat drama queen. She'll pull herself together before tomorrow. Just a ploy for more attention.

Edited by Miss Chevious
Added more
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Oh. My.God.

This is even better than I could've imagined, but is it true though? I thought Nathan had Kaiser this weekend?

Well maybe since it was Friday afternoon, Nathan hasn't come to get him yet for the weekend 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I feel like how Jenelle & Jace (& Barb) spent yesterday says so much about that whole situation. Jenelle spent the day getting her hair/makeup camera ready then taking bridal portraits of herself - all about her (as if this is her first/forever soulmate & first wedding) and none with her kids around. Jace had Shakespeare day at school and was excited and proud  to wear the costume his real mom (Barb) made for him and she proudly took his pictures. There's Jace and Barb, who are involved in their own little world that revolves around Jace, school, etc and then there's Jenelle who probably had no clue her kid's school even did a Shakespeare day and who is super involved in herself. 

(And I have nothing against bridal portraits, but when you've done a gazillion photo shoots already and it's your 10th soulmate....and you're Jenelle....then I'm gonna judge.)

I hate how fake she is acting, all innocent and virginal!

I read on twitter that apparently Olive Garden is doing the catering,

and a security guard is officiating, and that is a big deal.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That entire set-up is an accidental drowning waiting to happen. No fence, inadequate perimeter lighting and adults who aren't going to supervise. I get hives just thinking about it.

I sure do hope they will have an alarm for the pool.

But then again they holler so much when they fight,

they may not even hear an alarm!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't smoke dope, but isn't it supposed to make you happy?

Or does it just make you hungry?

If it makes you happy, then she must not have smoked enough today!

She sure thinks she is a special little snowflake, David needs to be spending time

with her, just leave THE LAND looking like shit for her big, innocent, virginal  day!

My grandmother would have kicked my ass if I had even thought about wearing

white, or a veil when I got married, 4 months pregnant, and there was no talk of any

sort of honeymoon, as she pointed to my stomach and told me I already had the

honeymoon! Things sure have changed since those dark ages that I got married in!

• Love 12

Between the reports of Jenelle calling off the wedding and Kylie Jenner being pregnant, Kail must be breathing a sigh of relief that she didn't announce Baby Lo's name today.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 19
20 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

I don't smoke dope, but isn't it supposed to make you happy?

Or does it just make you hungry?

If it makes you happy, then she must not have smoked enough today!

She sure thinks she is a special little snowflake, David needs to be spending time

with her, just leave THE LAND looking like shit for her big, innocent, virginal  day!

My grandmother would have kicked my ass if I had even thought about wearing

white, or a veil when I got married, 4 months pregnant, and there was no talk of any

sort of honeymoon, as she pointed to my stomach and told me I already had the

honeymoon! Things sure have changed since those dark ages that I got married in!

I thought this was a poem, "Ode to a Jenelley."

• Love 12
Just now, mittsigirl said:

It might be a very busy night, wedding news-wise!

I think the wedding will proceed, but I don't doubt Jenelle blew up because David didn't tend to her every emotional need the day before her "big day" which is the norm for her. 

• Love 13
Just now, GreatKazu said:

I think the wedding will proceed, but I don't doubt Jenelle blew up because David didn't tend to her every emotional need the day before her "big day" which is the norm for her. 

Yep, I agree with you, sounds exactly like the shit she would be pissed about.

She is still a little girl, far from being a grown woman.

• Love 10