Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Do you notice they all have the same color shirt on? Tomorrow Jenelle is going to run to the mall and get the shirts personalized like Chelsea did. She will have to photoshop Jace into the picture because he will be back home with his mom, Barb.

We posted at the same time. Hahaha Great minds think alike. 

8 minutes ago, Booted said:

DTRtMyBUMAAscbn.thumb.jpg.702966195c1b4acbb97cc84289768046.jpgLook familiar?                                  His head is pretty big- maybe Jenelle copied this too with Ensley? 

Watson is such a cutie!

Jenelle posted a snap of her turning her house into a studio.  And she did it “all by myself.”  Hopefully someone captures that snap video so I can share it.  In the meantime, this is from her fake photo shoot yesterday.  

Edited by Mkay
42 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This is so bizarre why are they having a photoshoot acting like they are enjoying Endsley's birthday? It's not like they will be featured on the cover of Parents Magazine.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I mean, duh!  Crop out where the white tarp (which will be useful for UBT later, I'm sure) ends and the grey carpet starts, and voila!  Then Kaiser's head will be included too.  Was Maryssa's knee that important?

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The whole point of a backdrop is to make the background appear seamless, right?  Otherwise, why bother?   

backdrop.jpg

She is hella pretty.  We finally have someone beautiful to grace this thread! Eat shit, Jenelle Evans. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

WTF I thought it was only a few months ago that Chinnelle shouted from the rooftops with photographic proof that UBT had visitation now. Color me shocked that he stuffed up any goodwill he had from the woman he abused by posting pictures of her son against her wishes. I am sure that the situation will improve now that he has set his leghumpers onto that evil bitch.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, druzy said:

Sheez - I accidentally liked this post. Who would like this if it is true anyway? Jenelle might be a lot of things but I would never wish getting beaten by any man on any woman. Its almost like you are applauding this type of behavior. 

23 minutes ago, Booted said:

Sheez - I accidentally liked this post. Who would like this if it is true anyway? Jenelle might be a lot of things but I would never wish getting beaten by any man on any woman. Its almost like you are applauding this type of behavior. 

I'm not applauding that type of disgusting behavior. If David is physically hurting Jenelle the more people who know about it the better. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm not applauding that type of disgusting behavior. If David is physically hurting Jenelle the more people who know about it the better. 

That is exactly why I like it! Good find I appreciate you keeping us all updated.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, crazychicken said:

WTF I thought it was only a few months ago that Chinnelle shouted from the rooftops with photographic proof that UBT had visitation now. Color me shocked that he stuffed up any goodwill he had from the woman he abused by posting pictures of her son against her wishes. I am sure that the situation will improve now that he has set his leghumpers onto that evil bitch.

David is going to pull a Tyler and not respect the wishes of the person who has custody of the child. If David's ex wants the child to stay off TV/the net, he should have no trouble following that request. He should want to do anything to see this son, right? 

This is why I love Gary and Kristina; they have no problem keeping her daughter out of the limelight. 

9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Gag! Yuck 

Whoever is making her overpriced t-shirts must have corrected her before these were made. We all know she thinks it's chicken alfreda. And, I'll bet the farm that the lazy skank doesn't have a clue how to make homemade alfredo sauce. That would take a teeny tiny bit of effort, something she only gives to staying high and posting on social media. I bet she buys a packet of the powder, mixes it with butter and milk and tells the spotted beast it's homemade.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:01 AM, Booted said:

It was "liked" because druzy and Mkay are the ones who take their time to bring us information about the cast members on a daily basis. They don't have to post this stuff, but they do. They post articles, links, Tweets, and other social media stuff. They get major props from us and that is the reason for the likes to their posts. It is our way of thanking them and sharing the information that David is scum. Nothing more. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:58 AM, JuliesMommy said:

Right??? And she knows it too! Lol she's like "heyyy"

Love it!!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

In other words Nonmom Jenelle was in LA and didn’t plan anything for Eggsleys Birthday.  

8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It was "liked" because druzy and Mkay are the ones who take their time to bring us information about the cast members on a daily basis. They don't have to post this stuff, but they do. They post articles, links, Tweets, and other social media stuff. They get major props from us and that is the reason for the likes to their posts. It is our way of thanking them and sharing the information that David is scum. Nothing more. 

Please don't assume. 

Love it!!

Awww shucks.  Thanks. :) 

• Love 3

Re: Photo Shoot

I'm no photographer but isn't white clothes against a white backdrop a no-no?  Also, in that pic with the piñata it looks like the older kids are about to drop that onto Eggsley head. Maybe in an attempt to reshape it back into proportion? 

Poor Eggsley. Her egg donor couldn't even get a big smile for her Bday picture. I've never seen her crack into huge smiles like other well developing happy babies. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
I haven't posted in so long I forgot how.
  • Love 8

"Party photo shoot"? #MomTips?!?!??!??!??!??! You know, you can actually take pictures at a birthday CELEBRATION that you will remember forever. I'm not saying a one-year old needs a 50k "Tori Spelling" style party, but wtf is this nonsense?!? This makes Aubree's "recreated" birthdays with a grocery store carrot cake & nobody around seem normal in comparison. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Is Kaiser cross-eyed? Jenelle needs to get him to the optometrist.

The same way she takes care of her other kids' health?  

Jenelle has no cares. She is upset Jace is on meds. If left to her, he'd be without meds. Kaiser's eyes are perfect because he has her color eyes. No need for no stinkin' optometrist. Eggsley's head will stay deformed. No helmet for her. 

• Love 5